Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Corper Aliyu Suleiman Discharged From Hospital After Shittes - Police Clash - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Aliyu Suleiman Discharged From Hospital After Shittes - Police Clash (15983 Views)

Graduate Goes To The Farm To Show Her Father Her NYSC Discharged Certificate / Ex-Corper Returns To His Village To Show His Mother His NYSC Discharged Cert / Female Corper Without Hands Shows Off Her NYSC Discharged Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corper Aliyu Suleiman Discharged From Hospital After Shittes - Police Clash by thereturnoflucy(m): 6:15am On Jul 30, 2019
A corps member of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC), who was injured during the recent Shiites and Police clash has been discharged from the hospital.

The corps member identified as, Aliyu Suleiman, was hit by a stray bullet on his way to work during the face-off between protesters in Abuja.

The Director-General of the NYSC scheme, Brigadier General Shuaibu Ibrahim while receiving Suleiman in his office was thankful to God for sparing his life.

General Shuaibu Ibrahim pledged that NYSC Management will offset his medical bills and monitor his post-discharge health condition.

Source: https://kikiotolu.com/corps-member-injured-during-shiite-clash-discharged-from-hospital/

3 Likes

Re: Corper Aliyu Suleiman Discharged From Hospital After Shittes - Police Clash by money121(m): 8:30am On Jul 30, 2019
Aliamudulilahi
Get well soon bro!

9 Likes

Re: Corper Aliyu Suleiman Discharged From Hospital After Shittes - Police Clash by NwaOhafia: 10:30am On Jul 30, 2019
I don't really understand the guy above me,
Na robot, human being abi na human being that don't have any other job than just posting that stuff undecided undecided
Allah ba ka karfi jiki

Thanks God it has being deleted

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Aliyu Suleiman Discharged From Hospital After Shittes - Police Clash by Yemi4real3(m): 10:30am On Jul 30, 2019
upon then his arm not balance niaja for whalah
Re: Corper Aliyu Suleiman Discharged From Hospital After Shittes - Police Clash by gentlekeny(m): 10:30am On Jul 30, 2019
Thank God he didn't go the way of Precious Owolabi.
Re: Corper Aliyu Suleiman Discharged From Hospital After Shittes - Police Clash by Oooops: 10:31am On Jul 30, 2019
Thank God for sparing your life, else ur death would have been in vain and by evening you would have been long forgotten with other most recent deaths taking your place!
Naija is not a place to die for or die in. Pls stay alive until you can leave this country before you die. Even if you wanna die for a course, let it be a better country’s course! Atleast your judgement will make sense!
The guy below me is an id*ot. I can’t be above such waste of space
Re: Corper Aliyu Suleiman Discharged From Hospital After Shittes - Police Clash by platido(m): 10:31am On Jul 30, 2019
God protect the lives of this young Corp members...they didn't offend Buhari Ancestors oooo
Re: Corper Aliyu Suleiman Discharged From Hospital After Shittes - Police Clash by airminem(f): 10:33am On Jul 30, 2019
Hope say bullet no still dey in him body sha....
Re: Corper Aliyu Suleiman Discharged From Hospital After Shittes - Police Clash by kaziblake(f): 10:34am On Jul 30, 2019
Thank God for his life
Re: Corper Aliyu Suleiman Discharged From Hospital After Shittes - Police Clash by taiwolomo1: 10:36am On Jul 30, 2019
NwaOhafia:
I don't really understand the guy above me,
Na robot, human being abi na human being that don't have any other job than just posting that stuff undecided undecided
what's ur biz with his post That's how u ppl find unnecessary trouble undecided wetin concern u with ppl opinion! Pls lets learn to b tolerant of one another!Irrespective of whatever.

2 Likes

Re: Corper Aliyu Suleiman Discharged From Hospital After Shittes - Police Clash by holllandis: 10:36am On Jul 30, 2019
Almost the way the other corpse was killed
Re: Corper Aliyu Suleiman Discharged From Hospital After Shittes - Police Clash by JubrinElSudan: 10:36am On Jul 30, 2019
Tale of two Corps members. One died, the other survived. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Corper Aliyu Suleiman Discharged From Hospital After Shittes - Police Clash by NwaOhafia: 10:43am On Jul 30, 2019
taiwolomo1:
what's ur biz with his post That's how u ppl find unnecessary trouble undecided wetin concern u with ppl opinion! Pls lets learn to b tolerant of one another!Irrespective of whatever.
See Uncle wey mumu,
Do you even know the post I am talking about?

Do you know if the post have been deleted?
Re: Corper Aliyu Suleiman Discharged From Hospital After Shittes - Police Clash by joiyke89: 10:45am On Jul 30, 2019
THIS IS AN ALL MUSLIM AFFAIR.....MAKE UNA SETTLE

1 Like

Re: Corper Aliyu Suleiman Discharged From Hospital After Shittes - Police Clash by nwamabo247(m): 10:48am On Jul 30, 2019
PLEASE my name is celestine nwankwo 28YRS OLD from awgu L.G.A. enugu stat For almost 12yrs now i have been down with spinal cord injure.no source of income i hav been living on family support especially my ageing mother who has been nursing me at home for all this while. but right now things are very very difficut for me and my mother who is also diabetic expecially feeding and title medications.please i need your help in any way posible no matter how small it will make a diffrence and i am also looking for a charity goverment or N G O rehabilitation home for the disable. thank and GOD BLESS.09027837654
Re: Corper Aliyu Suleiman Discharged From Hospital After Shittes - Police Clash by Dpharisee: 10:50am On Jul 30, 2019
Anytime he hears Allahu before the finish saying Akbar he would have fled 40-40 from the scene
Re: Corper Aliyu Suleiman Discharged From Hospital After Shittes - Police Clash by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 30, 2019
This is the first time i have read that someone was shot in Nigeria and they survived, discharged from hospital. it's either they died at the spot or Hospital refuses treatment of bullet wounds and they Die at the hospital ussually.

Was it because he is a copper or maybe he was shot with Aba made gun?
Re: Corper Aliyu Suleiman Discharged From Hospital After Shittes - Police Clash by triple996(m): 10:53am On Jul 30, 2019
but wetin carry u go shiite protest sef,
shite = death b4 ur time
Re: Corper Aliyu Suleiman Discharged From Hospital After Shittes - Police Clash by Dpharisee: 10:54am On Jul 30, 2019
money121:
Aliamudulilahi
Get well soon bro!

Na this chant follow cause him wahala. Alahamduwetin? undecided
Re: Corper Aliyu Suleiman Discharged From Hospital After Shittes - Police Clash by taiwolomo1: 11:40am On Jul 30, 2019
NwaOhafia:

See Uncle wey mumu,
Do you even know the post I am talking about?

Do you know if the post have been deleted?
stop asking stupid questions! Mend ur ways ode

1 Like

Re: Corper Aliyu Suleiman Discharged From Hospital After Shittes - Police Clash by namiji2598: 11:42am On Jul 30, 2019
NYSC should be scrapped
Re: Corper Aliyu Suleiman Discharged From Hospital After Shittes - Police Clash by ejemamaka: 11:52am On Jul 30, 2019
Re: Corper Aliyu Suleiman Discharged From Hospital After Shittes - Police Clash by Lanre4uonly(m): 5:14pm On Jul 30, 2019
Thank God he survived.
Wishing him speedy recovery.

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Camp Punishment : Share Your Experiences / What Are The Favours You Gain As A Corp Member / Borno State B'15 Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.