Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Drop Your Business Or What You Sell For FREE Marketing Advice - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Drop Your Business Or What You Sell For FREE Marketing Advice (2544 Views)

Naira devaluation: BDCs get dollars at ₦393, sell for N494 / Free Marketing Advice For Business Owners,drop Your Business Model / What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drop Your Business Or What You Sell For FREE Marketing Advice by ayo84(m): 6:32am On Jul 30, 2019
i am doing business coaching , you get an opportunity to interact with me and my team and ask any questions related to marketing.I would give you some limited advice for free on new marketing strategies to grow your business,but i would suggest some paid solutions you should embark upon .There is an over proliferation of the same business models, you have to come up with new intelligent strategies to be able to get new customers,old marketing solutions are not working like before.
Simply tell us what you do ,as in business, we will give you some marketing tips.

Are you in business and you seek or desire more customers for your business, i am a business consultant who can help you develop a unique marketing strategy document for your business to help you succeed in a proliferated business space with so many competitors and despite the lull in business activity. I will do a market survey and research study of your business model and study your strengths, weaknesses, core competence and identify reforms or restructuring you should embark on, i will develop and author a detailed document that will identify your customer buyer personas which is a fictional idealization of the perfect customer and also identify scenarios where you can get your perfect customer who will effortless buy your products and services at a reasonable price and also refer their friends and colleagues to patronize your services. Even in a proliferated competitive business space, you can still run a successful business and stand out and smile to the bank.

I am giving this opportunity to 5 nairaland users who are business owners in various sectors of the economy to take advantage of this offer and have their business get a customised marketing appraisal and strategy document developed for them.

This strategy document will show you what you need to do and give you creative ideas on what you can start dong immediately to gain comparative advantage over your competition.

Check my signature for my skype id and message me on skype.
Re: Drop Your Business Or What You Sell For FREE Marketing Advice by ayo84(m): 7:15am On Jul 30, 2019
Im available
Re: Drop Your Business Or What You Sell For FREE Marketing Advice by lord7(m): 7:26am On Jul 30, 2019
Real Estate
Re: Drop Your Business Or What You Sell For FREE Marketing Advice by WenysAD(f): 7:32am On Jul 30, 2019
I am available
I sell fresh and dried oyster mushrooms. Selling it has been a challenge
Re: Drop Your Business Or What You Sell For FREE Marketing Advice by ayo84(m): 8:08am On Jul 30, 2019
lord7:
Real Estate

For Real Estate

You cannot sell real estate by repeatedly doing what everyone is doing, everyone knows they can get cheap land in lekki or it's environs, the public is being bedazzled daily with a proliferation of various offers.Whom right now has the money to invest in new property projects as an investment or a form of a life retirement plan, i can bet you that both government workers and private sector employees are already knowledgeable about various house offers and are even opting for much cheaper housing opportunities in places like ikorodu. One of the richest people to reach out to who may be interested in property investment are Nigerians and Foreigners in Diaspora.What marketing strategy can you adopt to win their confidence and position yourselves as a property adviser to a Nigerian in diaspora.Remember Nigerians in diaspora remit over 5 billion dollars back home to their loved ones and families, so this is not even direct foreign back investments.

Right now the real estate industry is suffering a down turn because of the buhari regime,we are witnessing a low sales turn out because of the low incidence and prevalence of money laundering,real estate was a safe haven for people who looted government funds.

You must have a genuine and affordable mortgage solution in place

If you do not have an active social media presence online showcasing your expertise on real estate issues, then you are not making yourself an authority on real estate.I cannot possibly reveal all the secrets here though, but if you want a one on one consultation chat with me on whatsapp here : click the link to chat with me on whatsapp : https://joo.gl/RC0Xd

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Business Or What You Sell For FREE Marketing Advice by ayo84(m): 8:12am On Jul 30, 2019
WenysAD:
I am available
I sell fresh and dried oyster mushrooms. Selling it has been a challenge

You can literally sell anything , we have a new kind of marketing strategy we call relationship marketing, do you know you can have 1000 friends on facebook and practically convert all of them to your customers who would be buying from you monthly effortlessly, it is a long term strategy and we would teach you how to attain this without hassles.What are the strategies of relationship marketing and how does it work and .

If you have tried running ads online, you might be facing the realities that people may not be enticed to eat mushrooms because of an advert , it takes much compelling to make people want to eat mush rooms, i am available for a one on one business coaching on strategies to gain leads ,meet strangers, convert these strangers to friends and turn them to customers. One trick you could do is go to food section of nairaland and open a thread on mushroom recipes and post pictures of the food items and keep on updating the thread so it stays afloat.

I cannot possibly reveal all the marketing secrets here though, but if you want a one on one consultation chat with me on whatsapp here : click the link to chat with me on whatsapp : https://joo.gl/RC0Xd
Re: Drop Your Business Or What You Sell For FREE Marketing Advice by ayo84(m): 8:31am On Jul 30, 2019
Business owners lets talk about your marketing challenges, lets break it down
Re: Drop Your Business Or What You Sell For FREE Marketing Advice by ayo84(m): 8:57am On Jul 30, 2019
lets keep it coming
Re: Drop Your Business Or What You Sell For FREE Marketing Advice by mrsage(m): 9:04am On Jul 30, 2019
Bus and car hire service. How can I get more customers?
Re: Drop Your Business Or What You Sell For FREE Marketing Advice by ayo84(m): 10:22am On Jul 30, 2019
mrsage:
Bus and car hire service. How can I get more customers?

Its quite unfortunate that the transport industry is getting too proliferated, people want convenience these days and are opting for online booking services of transport companies that are online and very easy to access, why would someone abandon traditional means of doing things and opt for new ones.
I would advise you take your business online,even if you do not do an interactive website, be active on social media and partner with an influencer who has a large number of followers ,cut deals with them for sponsorship or a special perk like huge discounts to their fans.You need to get active on instagram, run adverts, try online advertising, it would shock you that advertising online is much cheaper than doing large printing or placing of posters or word of mouth recommendation.

I cannot possibly reveal all the marketing secrets here though, but if you want a one on one consultation chat with me on whatsapp here : click the link to chat with me on whatsapp : https://joo.gl/RC0Xd
Re: Drop Your Business Or What You Sell For FREE Marketing Advice by Restoresp: 10:31am On Jul 30, 2019
I manufacture bleach that has detergent inside

Re: Drop Your Business Or What You Sell For FREE Marketing Advice by Eponzy(m): 1:51pm On Jul 30, 2019
I just saw this thread and I like what you are doing. nice work
am into 3d floors and tiles and also manage a cleaning home and office service. how can I market this effectively.
anticipating your response
Re: Drop Your Business Or What You Sell For FREE Marketing Advice by dimade1: 2:28pm On Jul 30, 2019
Am into Wood pallets construction.
Re: Drop Your Business Or What You Sell For FREE Marketing Advice by ayo84(m): 8:11pm On Jul 30, 2019
Restoresp:
I manufacture bleach that has detergent inside

you simply cannot compete with big brands like hypo and harpic, i would advise visit some close knit housing communities and do a door to door promo sales to publicise the brand, even if you decide to run ads online, you may not be able to match the brand publicity your competitors, have , i will advise, hire a good graphic designer to design very powerful advert campaign to match what your competitors are doing, get brand advert material of what hypo and harpic and doing and see wheither you can mimic their design, then try and create flyers, or better still,we have a solution where we can broadcast a digital flyer to the whatsapp contact of like 10,000 people.If you manufacture this product yourself, i can advise you of a certain add on to add to it to make environmentally friendly so that it has a marketing edge over other brands.I cannot possibly reveal all the marketing secrets here though, but if you want a one on one consultation chat with me on whatsapp here : click the link to chat with me on whatsapp : https://joo.gl/RC0Xd

2 Likes

Re: Drop Your Business Or What You Sell For FREE Marketing Advice by ayo84(m): 8:17pm On Jul 30, 2019
Eponzy:
I just saw this thread and I like what you are doing. nice work
am into 3d floors and tiles and also manage a cleaning home and office service. how can I market this effectively.
anticipating your response

you get customers, when someone is building a house, it is easier to mArket to people intending houses as a construction expert,so it pays you liase with known construction people to get publicity online,most times it is the architects and real estate agents that enjoy the privilege of determining who gets the construction contract and who gets the jobs,they do this to make sure the make money during the entire building and construction process. use the power of relationship marketing to get closer to a lot of real estate agents and architects,offer them good offers for doing business with you.Attempt to be a resource person on real estate generally by sharing real estate articles content and tips, it would connect you directly with those intending to rent or build houses, if you want a more targeted solution, you can deliberately run ads online to target specifically people in the construction and real estate industry,most times the end user customers who are buying the land and paying for the construction all do it through the real estate company,so it pays for the real estate companies to know you.

Re: Drop Your Business Or What You Sell For FREE Marketing Advice by ayo84(m): 8:19pm On Jul 30, 2019
dimade1:
Am into Wood pallets construction.

you get customers, when someone is building a house, it is easier to mArket to people intending houses as a construction expert,so it pays you liase with known construction people to get publicity online,most times it is the architects and real estate agents that enjoy the privilege of determining who gets the construction contract and who gets the jobs,they do this to make sure the make money during the entire building and construction process. use the power of relationship marketing to get closer to a lot of real estate agents and architects,offer them good offers for doing business with you.Attempt to be a resource person on real estate generally by sharing real estate articles content and tips, it would connect you directly with those intending to rent or build houses, if you want a more targeted solution, you can deliberately run ads online to target specifically people in the construction and real estate industry,most times the end user customers who are buying the land and paying for the construction all do it through the real estate company,so it pays for the real estate companies to know you.

Re: Drop Your Business Or What You Sell For FREE Marketing Advice by ignitewatch(m): 9:00pm On Jul 30, 2019
Good work
I sell wristwatches and other beauty products
Re: Drop Your Business Or What You Sell For FREE Marketing Advice by Onyije1(m): 9:59pm On Jul 30, 2019
ayo84:
i am doing a free messaging coaching , you get an opportunity to interact with me and my team and ask any questions related to marketing.I would give you some advice for free on new marketing strategies to grow your business.There is an over proliferation of the same business models, you have to come up with new intelligent strategies to be able to get new customers,old marketing solutions are not working like before.
Simply tell us what you do ,as in business,we will give you some marketing tips for free.
I am into makeup and body arts materials and accessories.
Re: Drop Your Business Or What You Sell For FREE Marketing Advice by ayo84(m): 10:16pm On Jul 30, 2019
ignitewatch:
Good work

I will be very candid with you, there is a strategy that you can adopt to sell to all your friends on facebook, its called turning strangers to friends then to customers, it involves along term strategy to scout for friends and add them up, these friends could be people who bought a particular product online before, people passionate about the particular niche you are offering etc, there is a long term strategy on how to add these people up as your friend and entertain them daily with great content, the strategy involves positioning you to be an influencer,as an influencer, you can convince anyone to buy anything,even if the person already has where they buy it from , this marketing strategy can be practically used by anyone.Gone were the days you spend so much money in acquiring the good you sell without a marketing budget to successfully promote your products.You have to gain the knowledge and pay for it or better still higher a marketing consultant. i am offering a one on one business coaching which is not free, if you are interested ,please message me.

Re: Drop Your Business Or What You Sell For FREE Marketing Advice by ayo84(m): 10:17pm On Jul 30, 2019
ignitewatch:
Good work

I will be very candid with you, there is a strategy that you can adopt to sell to all your friends on facebook, its called turning strangers to friends then to customers, it involves along term strategy to scout for friends and add them up, these friends could be people who bought a particular product online before, people passionate about the particular niche you are offering etc, there is a long term strategy on how to add these people up as your friend and entertain them daily with great content, the strategy involves positioning you to be an influencer,as an influencer, you can convince anyone to buy anything,even if the person already has where they buy it from , this marketing strategy can be practically used by anyone.Gone were the days you spend so much money in acquiring the good you sell without a marketing budget to successfully promote your products.You have to gain the knowledge and pay for it or better still higher a marketing consultant. i am offering a one on one business coaching which is not free, if you are interested ,please message me. To chat with me,click the link on my signature

Re: Drop Your Business Or What You Sell For FREE Marketing Advice by Mdantsoho: 10:17pm On Jul 30, 2019
I sell new and London use phones,please how will I advertise and get more customers.
Re: Drop Your Business Or What You Sell For FREE Marketing Advice by hayzed1090: 10:18pm On Jul 30, 2019
I sell laptops
Re: Drop Your Business Or What You Sell For FREE Marketing Advice by ayo84(m): 10:20pm On Jul 30, 2019
it is really appalling when you see a business owner gets funds from who knows where, opens a shop because he saw emeka and tope open a shop,and does not take into consideration, that the over proliferation of the same business model would lead to much competition amonsgt themselves , what kind of business owner do we have in Nigeria, that thinks just by opening a business and sprinkling holy oil on it, customers would start trooping to it, if similar business owners within the same vicinity all apply anointing oil , which one will God choose amonsgt them
Re: Drop Your Business Or What You Sell For FREE Marketing Advice by ayo84(m): 6:40am On Jul 31, 2019
Please keep sharing your business models
Re: Drop Your Business Or What You Sell For FREE Marketing Advice by ayo84(m): 6:44am On Jul 31, 2019
hayzed1090:
I sell laptops

Develop a cheap easy to own laptop scheme for secondary and primary school students where the parents can pay a monthly fee to own a laptop. The streets are military,you have to step above the competition, the over proliferation of the same business models everywhere is affecting everybody. Develop a plan to cater to their existent laptop owners out there.

Re: Drop Your Business Or What You Sell For FREE Marketing Advice by ayo84(m): 6:47am On Jul 31, 2019
Mdantsoho:
I sell new and London use phones,please how will I advertise and get more customers.
Oga,do people still buy fairly used phones,tell me about it.also someone told me you could get phones that people abandon,white people like to use whats already in vogue,i have a special marketing strategy for this that i cannot release to the public.

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Business Or What You Sell For FREE Marketing Advice by ayo84(m): 7:29am On Jul 31, 2019
keep your business challenges coming
Re: Drop Your Business Or What You Sell For FREE Marketing Advice by ayo84(m): 7:39am On Jul 31, 2019
Available
Re: Drop Your Business Or What You Sell For FREE Marketing Advice by ayo84(m): 7:57am On Jul 31, 2019
Available ........................
Re: Drop Your Business Or What You Sell For FREE Marketing Advice by ayo84(m): 9:30am On Jul 31, 2019
available
Re: Drop Your Business Or What You Sell For FREE Marketing Advice by ayo84(m): 10:05am On Jul 31, 2019
Marketing strategies for real estate

You cannot sell real estate by repeatedly doing what everyone is doing, everyone knows they can get cheap land in lekki or it's environs, the public is being bedazzled daily with a proliferation of various offers.Whom right now has the money to invest in new property projects as an investment or a form of a life retirement plan, i can bet you that both government workers and private sector employees are already knowledgeable about various house offers and are even opting for much cheaper housing opportunities in places like ikorodu. One of the richest people to reach out to who may be interested in property investment are Nigerians and Foreigners in Diaspora.What marketing strategy can you adopt to win their confidence and position yourselves as a property adviser to a Nigerian in diaspora.Remember Nigerians in diaspora remit over 5 billion dollars back home to their loved ones and families, so this is not even direct foreign back investments.Talk to us
today for marketing insights and strategies that we can advise you on to reach out to Nigerians in Diaspora. Signup for our monthly business coaching and consultancy session.In our monthly business coaching we would be covering Whatsapp Telemarketing ,Online Marketing Strategies and unique solutions to laser target Nigerians in Diaspora.

Re: Drop Your Business Or What You Sell For FREE Marketing Advice by ayo84(m): 10:32am On Jul 31, 2019
available for free consultancy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stop Wasting Your Data Doing Nothing. / Stop Buying Useless Ebooks, We'll Teach You How To Make Money Online For Free / Zinox Computers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.