Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,281 members, 7,829,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Drop Your Business Or What You Sell For FREE Marketing Advice - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Drop Your Business Or What You Sell For FREE Marketing Advice (2553 Views)

Naira devaluation: BDCs get dollars at ₦393, sell for N494 / Free Marketing Advice For Business Owners,drop Your Business Model / What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop Your Business Or What You Sell For FREE Marketing Advice by ayo84(m): 10:47am On Jul 31, 2019
marketing consultancy
Re: Drop Your Business Or What You Sell For FREE Marketing Advice by ayo84(m): 11:30am On Jul 31, 2019
available
Re: Drop Your Business Or What You Sell For FREE Marketing Advice by ayo84(m): 12:27pm On Jul 31, 2019
Available
Re: Drop Your Business Or What You Sell For FREE Marketing Advice by ayo84(m): 1:36pm On Jul 31, 2019
Available
Re: Drop Your Business Or What You Sell For FREE Marketing Advice by Ifylicious: 3:43pm On Jul 31, 2019
I sell empty teabags and capsules

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Business Or What You Sell For FREE Marketing Advice by ayo84(m): 4:46pm On Jul 31, 2019
Ifylicious:
I sell empty teabags and capsules

okay nice, a bottle of maca powder capsules is 8k, while if you buy the powder on its own is 1500.

i dont really think people are really aware of the advantage of packaging herbal tea and herbal preparations, you may have to get involved in the business or you organise trainings for people to get involved in the business. if you want more help on how to do this , contact me

I cannot possibly reveal all the marketing secrets here though, but if you want a one on one consultation chat with me on whatsapp here : click the link to chat with me on whatsapp : https://joo.gl/RC0Xd
Re: Drop Your Business Or What You Sell For FREE Marketing Advice by ayo84(m): 4:49pm On Jul 31, 2019
still available ...
Re: Drop Your Business Or What You Sell For FREE Marketing Advice by ayo84(m): 6:26pm On Jul 31, 2019
still available
Re: Drop Your Business Or What You Sell For FREE Marketing Advice by Zillion2019: 11:06pm On Jul 31, 2019
what of forex training
Re: Drop Your Business Or What You Sell For FREE Marketing Advice by 9jawear(m): 12:01pm On Aug 09, 2019
Group buying as a powerful marketing strategy to increase sales.

Group buying is another way of saying "making a purchase to get a group discount." The idea is that the more people that are involved in the purchase, the lower the overall price is for each of them. As a business owner you can offer group discounts to encourage more customers to buy your products or services; as an entrepreneur you benefit from the uptick in revenue, while the customers and the other members of the group benefit by saving money. This marketing strategy compels the customers to invite their friends and family to participate in the group buying opportunity. You can offer group buying opportunities at ridiculously low prices.

A typical example are food group buying platforms like sharing of cow or goat,where buyers can aggregate themselves into a group and buy a whole cow and get more value in terms of quantity and affordability.

Due to the dire nature of the economy, a lot of people will rush to patronise any group buying scheme because they would be able to spend less as opposed to spending higher.

If you sell clothes or food items or you sell real estate or you sell any kind of product or services really, we can help you develop a group selling business model from the marketing content and pitch and terms of service. We can also help you advertise your group buying strategy online to reach more potential clients. Included in the group buying marketing pitch is a powerful call to action to compel potential customers to recruit their friends and colleagues and organise themselves to participate.

Talk to us today and let us develop a group buying business model for you.

if you want a one on one consultation chat with me on whatsapp here : click the link to chat with me on whatsapp : https://joo.gl/RC0Xd
Meteora Technology

www.facebook.com/meteoratech
www.instagram.com/meteoratec
Re: Drop Your Business Or What You Sell For FREE Marketing Advice by ayo84(m): 2:12pm On Sep 23, 2019
Avaiability on point
Re: Drop Your Business Or What You Sell For FREE Marketing Advice by Talk2prett: 2:43pm On Sep 23, 2019
Invest with us to have your 60% ROI/Interest covered. You can reach us on 08086620665 and our office is Ladoke Akintola GRA Ikeja

Re: Drop Your Business Or What You Sell For FREE Marketing Advice by ayo84(m): 2:11pm On Sep 27, 2019
Comment below
Re: Drop Your Business Or What You Sell For FREE Marketing Advice by newsim: 3:05pm On Sep 28, 2019
I sell international SIM cards that works in over 200 countries including Nigeria. it has both UK and US number, you call international call at cheaper rate
Re: Drop Your Business Or What You Sell For FREE Marketing Advice by ayo84(m): 1:57pm On Oct 07, 2019
Drop your business model
Re: Drop Your Business Or What You Sell For FREE Marketing Advice by newsim: 2:06pm On Oct 07, 2019
my SIM is a roaming SIM and it is meant for people who travel a lot to other countries and also to those who has international partners, with my sim you don't need to buy any other Sim when you get to other countries, the sim automatically connect to to the network in that country and you call at a cheap price.
Re: Drop Your Business Or What You Sell For FREE Marketing Advice by Teel012(m): 12:57am On Oct 15, 2019
ayo84:
i am doing a free messaging coaching , you get an opportunity to interact with me and my team and ask any questions related to marketing.I would give you some advice for free on new marketing strategies to grow your business.There is an over proliferation of the same business models, you have to come up with new intelligent strategies to be able to get new customers,old marketing solutions are not working like before.
Simply tell us what you do ,as in business,we will give you some marketing tips for free.

Photography.
Re: Drop Your Business Or What You Sell For FREE Marketing Advice by ayo84(m): 11:18am On Nov 01, 2019
Keep posting your business models
Re: Drop Your Business Or What You Sell For FREE Marketing Advice by ayo84(m): 10:54am On Nov 19, 2019
keep posting
Re: Drop Your Business Or What You Sell For FREE Marketing Advice by ayo84(m): 6:28am On Feb 13, 2020
Keep your business solutions coming for advice
Re: Drop Your Business Or What You Sell For FREE Marketing Advice by ayo84(m): 9:58am On May 12, 2020
Business Insights for Entrepreneurs on Nairaland.Get strategic business insights delivered to your mail on a daily basis.Subscribe today to get
first hand reports on strategies to grow your business that you will not find on the internet.This subscription gives you a daily email
and message sent to your whatsapp. Get intelligent business advice every single day for a month. Enjoy this offer at a huge 80% discount offer
before it goes back to the normal price. Only for Businesses on Nairaland registered from 2010.
Click here to order : https://flutterwave.com/pay/nairalandbusinessinsights

https://flutterwave.com/pay/nairalandbusinessinsights
Re: Drop Your Business Or What You Sell For FREE Marketing Advice by MGDIMA4: 2:09pm On May 12, 2020
Nice work
Re: Drop Your Business Or What You Sell For FREE Marketing Advice by kingssmith(m): 2:39pm On May 12, 2020
I'm into bakery....meanwhile your link is not eligible.
Re: Drop Your Business Or What You Sell For FREE Marketing Advice by Ourkitchenpalm: 3:05pm On May 12, 2020
We're into Palm Oil processing and packaging with NAFDAC Approval.
Re: Drop Your Business Or What You Sell For FREE Marketing Advice by ayo84(m): 5:52pm On May 12, 2020
its available
Re: Drop Your Business Or What You Sell For FREE Marketing Advice by ayo84(m): 6:04pm On May 12, 2020
kingssmith:
I'm into bakery....meanwhile your link is not eligible.

try it again, you can get a common solution here for N500 :

Business Insights for Entrepreneurs on Nairaland.Get strategic business insights delivered to your mail on a daily basis.Subscribe today to get
first hand reports on strategies to grow your business that you will not find on the internet.This subscription gives you a daily email
and message sent to your whatsapp. Get intelligent business advice every single day for a month. Enjoy this offer at a huge 80% discount offer
before it goes back to the normal price. Only for Businesses on Nairaland registered from 2010.
Click here to order : https://flutterwave.com/pay/nairalandbusinessinsights
Re: Drop Your Business Or What You Sell For FREE Marketing Advice by ayo84(m): 8:25am On May 13, 2020
Get tips on how to promote your business on the internet
Re: Drop Your Business Or What You Sell For FREE Marketing Advice by ayo84(m): 4:02pm On May 29, 2020
Before you respond to my advert.
can you agree to these terms before you chat me on WhatsApp.

I only communicate via written conversations strictly online .The times we are in are incredibly evil and we must guide ourselves against spiritual impersonation and spiritual communication fraud.

In the event after reading this post and you get any other propositions related to mine , please disregard it as coming or associated with me and disassociate it from the personality of the person posting this advert.

My business conversations follow World Trade Organization Guidelines. A lot of fraud is going on. This offer comes with no alternate or subliminal offers meaning there is no other secret or clandestine exchange of any kind that is communicated . So If you have other intentions or conversations not written visibly here, please don't respond to this conversation.

Please message me on WhatsApp if you want us to continue this conversation about the advert I posted,if you are not comfortable with my terms and disclaimer, Ignore this post and don't respond.

Please read through this thread to see advice I gave to other people.

I'm offering this advice with no intention to offer you anything stated written here.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Start Turkey Mini importation Business In Nigeria - Import Clothes, Shoes / Have You Been Receiving Newsletters From Micheal Nwabor? / Blueberries: Anti Aging And Super Nutrition Products Now In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.