Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,185 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Soldier Gets Home After 8 Months To Meet His Wife 3-Months Pregnant For Her Ex - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Soldier Gets Home After 8 Months To Meet His Wife 3-Months Pregnant For Her Ex (67908 Views)

My Husband Hired Agbero To Beat Me After 8 Months Into Marriage – Woman Laments / The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years / Lady Dies Four Weeks After Graduation And Few Months To Her Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Gets Home After 8 Months To Meet His Wife 3-Months Pregnant For Her Ex by 9jaRealist: 8:18pm On Jul 30, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
The chat is made up. If you believe the story then you're the dumbest person on NL. grin

Obviously FICTION...
But interesting nonetheless.
grin
>
Re: Soldier Gets Home After 8 Months To Meet His Wife 3-Months Pregnant For Her Ex by nero2face: 8:19pm On Jul 30, 2019
[quote author=ikpumbe post=80781056][/quote] and u succeeded in reading a whole Lott of trash...so jobless ?
Re: Soldier Gets Home After 8 Months To Meet His Wife 3-Months Pregnant For Her Ex by Cantonese: 8:20pm On Jul 30, 2019
nero2face:
I go don run now...
But if you be fellow soldier nko?
Re: Soldier Gets Home After 8 Months To Meet His Wife 3-Months Pregnant For Her Ex by nero2face: 8:23pm On Jul 30, 2019
Cantonese:

But if you be fellow soldier nko?
if I be that soldier sincerely I no go start any war with that fellow, na my wife fall my hand...and thank God the marriage still fresh...I go start a new life...find better woman marry...

1 Like

Re: Soldier Gets Home After 8 Months To Meet His Wife 3-Months Pregnant For Her Ex by asangano: 8:25pm On Jul 30, 2019
I was victim of the act. I was on NYSC, My gf of 3 yrs bleeped her ex and got pregnant and aborted the pregnancy.
Honestly, my brother, that isn't your wife.
Take heart as I did in my case.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Gets Home After 8 Months To Meet His Wife 3-Months Pregnant For Her Ex by Chrisdavis: 8:27pm On Jul 30, 2019
Get a lady pregnant sharp sharp let her stay with your mom.unless you want her ex to dey bang her on top your bed. Didn't she know the type of work you are into before she accepted your marriage proposal SMH!
Re: Soldier Gets Home After 8 Months To Meet His Wife 3-Months Pregnant For Her Ex by jessebig: 8:41pm On Jul 30, 2019
Gistvic:
@Gistvic.com

A Nigerian soldier cries out after finding his wife pregnant for her Ex after leaving for 8 months to fight Boko Haram. Gistvic Reports.

The soldier said he still likes her but was surprised how she thought he was dead.

The lady in the chat said she isn't a wood after just getting married and leaving her for 8 months.

WHO IS AT FAULT

See More Photos:
Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/07/nigerian-soldier-cries-out-after.html

The US Naval Forces Jamming "water" one of Fela Kuti's Songs in Lagos(video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGl5WGyMN4s
Re: Soldier Gets Home After 8 Months To Meet His Wife 3-Months Pregnant For Her Ex by Khaleell001(m): 8:48pm On Jul 30, 2019
tooth4tooth:
This one is serious oo. Meanwhile,one woman that have ten children for her husband waited for 3years without any form of communication

It was rumoured in their barracks that her husband was dead but she kept faith and was prayerful.She said her first son had to drop out from Polytechnic to join the army claiming the burden of the children was too much for her to bear.

After 3years 5months her husband returned from Borno,Sambisa forest to be precise.

I don't know why many of our ladies find it difficult to control their libido.They will still be the one saying"You know I don't like sex" ,yet cannot stick to one partner. Very nauseating attitude.

To a large extent I blame the soldier guy.
No human being goes a long time without sex especially married ones.

You can't blame the said lady totally na.

I don't hold all humans to the same standard.
This is biological and not all humans have that tolerance level to be without their partner for so long.

This goes to those women who are willing to.l marry a soldier man.
If you no you can't tolerate it don't even bother.
Just tell him with respect that you can't hold. such marriage.
It's simple.
Re: Soldier Gets Home After 8 Months To Meet His Wife 3-Months Pregnant For Her Ex by tooth4tooth: 9:01pm On Jul 30, 2019
Khaleell001:

To a large extent I blame the soldier guy.
No human being goes a long time without sex especially married ones.

You can't blame the said lady totally na.

I don't hold all humans to the same standard.
This is biological and not all humans have that tolerance level to be without their partner for so long.

This goes to those women who are willing to.l marry a soldier man.
If you no you can't tolerate it don't even bother.
Just tell him with respect that you can't hold. such marriage.
It's simple.
Bros check am ..The lady bleeped up now.Just 8 month despite the fact that she understand the nature of his job.
Re: Soldier Gets Home After 8 Months To Meet His Wife 3-Months Pregnant For Her Ex by Cantonese: 9:01pm On Jul 30, 2019
nero2face:
if I be that soldier sincerely I no go start any war with that fellow, na my wife fall my hand...and thank God the marriage still fresh...I go start a new life...find better woman marry...

Just like that? Infact beheading must take place, especially using the power of Sambisa forest when the man take come back.
Re: Soldier Gets Home After 8 Months To Meet His Wife 3-Months Pregnant For Her Ex by Caution30: 9:13pm On Jul 30, 2019
Fake news
Re: Soldier Gets Home After 8 Months To Meet His Wife 3-Months Pregnant For Her Ex by Khaleell001(m): 9:27pm On Jul 30, 2019
tooth4tooth:

Bros check am ..The lady bleeped up now.Just 8 month despite the fact that she understand the nature of his job.

Read my last sentence.

People dey different oh.
e get things wey dem fit subject you to and you go bear am but me go cry na vice versa.
That's why I said I can't blame her totally.
We all have our different tolerance range.

I believe if e look well e go find im match.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Gets Home After 8 Months To Meet His Wife 3-Months Pregnant For Her Ex by Deepthoughts: 9:46pm On Jul 30, 2019
Gistvic:
@Gistvic.com

A Nigerian soldier cries out after finding his wife pregnant for her Ex after leaving for 8 months to fight Boko Haram. Gistvic Reports.

The soldier said he still likes her but was surprised how she thought he was dead.

The lady in the chat said she isn't a wood after just getting married and leaving her for 8 months.

WHO IS AT FAULT

See More Photos:
Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/07/nigerian-soldier-cries-out-after.html
If the woman must Bleep,must she get pregnant?, can't she even take precaution?,God save her n that her fucker!.
Re: Soldier Gets Home After 8 Months To Meet His Wife 3-Months Pregnant For Her Ex by Jossibest(m): 9:49pm On Jul 30, 2019
so women dey like that tin too..why do dey pretend only men that like it
Re: Soldier Gets Home After 8 Months To Meet His Wife 3-Months Pregnant For Her Ex by Apus: 9:50pm On Jul 30, 2019
asanwafo:

What about those who stay yrs in abroad before they come back?

In 21st century??Except d abroad na Sambisa or Mountain Kilimanjaro. Any man who stays abroad for up to 8months without communication for a long time is very irresponsible. My first priority after leaving Nigeria was to make contact with my family back at home. Not doing so would have created anxiety. It's the least you can do for those who loves you.
Re: Soldier Gets Home After 8 Months To Meet His Wife 3-Months Pregnant For Her Ex by Stanbaba30: 10:14pm On Jul 30, 2019
Too painful to take. He should calm down, take off some steam and go see her father over it. He still loves her no doubt, so if he did marry her legitimately, he should forgive her. Take her back in when he's back from the 'bush' and ensure she has her baby. Life is tough, he knows better.
Re: Soldier Gets Home After 8 Months To Meet His Wife 3-Months Pregnant For Her Ex by donjahsy(m): 10:32pm On Jul 30, 2019
tooth4tooth:
This one is serious oo. Meanwhile,one woman that have ten children for her husband waited for 3years without any form of communication

It was rumoured in their barracks that her husband was dead but she kept faith and was prayerful.She said her first son had to drop out from Polytechnic to join the army claiming the burden of the children was too much for her to bear.

After 3years 5months her husband returned from Borno,Sambisa forest to be precise.

I don't know why many of our ladies find it difficult to control their libido.They will still be the one saying"You know I don't like sex" ,yet cannot stick to one partner. Very nauseating attitude.
As much as what the wife did was terrible. All the blames will not go to her. She was newly married and the army husband left her for eight months incommunicado, that's terrible too. Family comes over everything.
Re: Soldier Gets Home After 8 Months To Meet His Wife 3-Months Pregnant For Her Ex by petitejolie(f): 10:37pm On Jul 30, 2019
tooth4tooth:

She has ten children. She don collect the thing tire na. She doesnt need sex again na its just her husband company she will be longing for. But this lady in question is still fresh as e dey hot. I dont encourage such act though as long as ure married nd it was kinda early to indulge in such. But hey its not as easy as it sounds.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldier Gets Home After 8 Months To Meet His Wife 3-Months Pregnant For Her Ex by OLABOY8495(m): 10:58pm On Jul 30, 2019
DON'T BLAME THAT SOLDIER THE WOMAN IS ACTUALLY A BEAST, AM SURE IF THE HUSBAND IS NOT A MILITARY PERSONNEL SHE WILL STILL CHEAT, THANK GOD SHE IS EXPOSE EARLY.
Re: Soldier Gets Home After 8 Months To Meet His Wife 3-Months Pregnant For Her Ex by Nobody: 2:04am On Jul 31, 2019
My fellow men here. PLEASE PLEASE AND PLEASE

If you like your life or want to preserve your sanity...

STAY AWAY FROM NIGERIAN WOMEN. Never marry a NIGERIAN woman. If you do, your life is in God's hands.
Re: Soldier Gets Home After 8 Months To Meet His Wife 3-Months Pregnant For Her Ex by Nobody: 4:35am On Jul 31, 2019
sense will not kill you grin grin grin grin

solmusdesigns:
grin

True or False, this is a normal barrack Story, the type that turns soldiers to sadist alchoholics

Kpele oo, better collect your Bastard child and useless wife back, because if you play this game 100 time the result would remain the same, infact the ex would collect her clean clear and they live a very happy life, you can never expect a grown Animal of any specie and gender human inclusive to go through 8months of reproductive circle with loads of hormones to stay without sex because you want to save some aboki killing themselves by themselves

let face reality, a lady can get food in her father's house, same as shelter , clothing , money and everything except good diick, and this is why she married you in the first place

So mr soldier, any divorce would make you miserable in a warzone and your wife happy to dodge the misery of marrying an absentee husband. Get her back get your mother to monitor her, and start looking for who to bang and flirt with within your posting location so as to keep you sane and safe, who knows you might just find love again then you can begin doing shakara to that one back home,.because soldiers are not an hot commodity when it comes to marriage as no Family wants that for their daughter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldier Gets Home After 8 Months To Meet His Wife 3-Months Pregnant For Her Ex by Nobody: 6:42am On Jul 31, 2019
solmusdesigns:
grin

True or False, this is a normal barrack Story, the type that turns soldiers to sadist alchoholics

Kpele oo, better collect your Bastard child and useless wife back, because if you play this game 100 time the result would remain the same, infact the ex would collect her clean clear and they live a very happy life, you can never expect a grown Animal of any specie and gender human inclusive to go through 8months of reproductive circle with loads of hormones to stay without sex because you want to save some aboki killing themselves by themselves

let face reality, a lady can get food in her father's house, same as shelter , clothing , money and everything except good diick, and this is why she married you in the first place

So mr soldier, any divorce would make you miserable in a warzone and your wife happy to dodge the misery of marrying an absentee husband. Get her back get your mother to monitor her, and start looking for who to bang and flirt with within your posting location so as to keep you sane and safe, who knows you might just find love again then you can begin doing shakara to that one back home,.because soldiers are not an hot commodity when it comes to marriage as no Family wants that for their daughter

Wow!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Soldier Gets Home After 8 Months To Meet His Wife 3-Months Pregnant For Her Ex by Skyfornia(m): 6:56am On Jul 31, 2019
frozen70:

What about men ❓

Even you talk am...never underestimate the bottøm power of a woman

Re: Soldier Gets Home After 8 Months To Meet His Wife 3-Months Pregnant For Her Ex by skedy1(m): 7:37am On Jul 31, 2019
Real army gist.

The ex blow ofe...
Re: Soldier Gets Home After 8 Months To Meet His Wife 3-Months Pregnant For Her Ex by Nobody: 7:43am On Jul 31, 2019
tooth4tooth:

If they like sex so much, why do they make men work so hard for it sometimes make them pay for it.

Ladies like sex as much as we do unfortunately they know how to hide it unlike men.
Re: Soldier Gets Home After 8 Months To Meet His Wife 3-Months Pregnant For Her Ex by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 31, 2019
donjahsy:
As much as what the wife did was terrible. All the blames will not go to her. She was newly married and the army husband left her for eight months incommunicado, that's terrible too. Family comes over everything.

What do she expect getting married to a soldier. This is the problem with humans. Don't she know soldier are always away? Everything comes with a prize. Is like getting married to a politician and start complaining he travels a lot, omon enjoy the money shut-up.

Some women will prefer a broke man that gives her all the love and attention while others we prefer a wealthy man who takes good care of her and kids she doesn't care what he does. In a nut shell, we can't have everything.
Re: Soldier Gets Home After 8 Months To Meet His Wife 3-Months Pregnant For Her Ex by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 31, 2019
adonis89:
Fear innocent looking gals. M talking from experience

Never judge them by their looks see khafi for BBN with British accent she they nack steady.
Re: Soldier Gets Home After 8 Months To Meet His Wife 3-Months Pregnant For Her Ex by frozen70(f): 8:09am On Jul 31, 2019
Skyfornia:

Even you talk am...never underestimate the bottøm power of a woman

Don't you know that women have power before ❓

Very silent one
Re: Soldier Gets Home After 8 Months To Meet His Wife 3-Months Pregnant For Her Ex by miib: 10:23am On Jul 31, 2019
tooth4tooth:

U no even think before u talk sef! Someone born 10children for person, u talk say she dey loyal for almost 3 years, she for carry ten children go give another man naa!

Wetin remain for her after 10 kids??
Re: Soldier Gets Home After 8 Months To Meet His Wife 3-Months Pregnant For Her Ex by asanwafo: 11:22am On Jul 31, 2019
Apus:

In 21st century??Except d abroad na Sambisa or Mountain Kilimanjaro. Any man who stays abroad for up to 8months without communication for a long time is very irresponsible. My first priority after leaving Nigeria was to make contact with my family back at home. Not doing so would have created anxiety. It's the least you can do for those who loves you.
Okay
Re: Soldier Gets Home After 8 Months To Meet His Wife 3-Months Pregnant For Her Ex by olumalcolm(m): 11:40am On Jul 31, 2019
Oga sojo, borrow leg and fante. She aint loyal hence she does not deserve your love. B4 getting married to u, she knew the circumstances surrounding the job of defending your country so why tha lame excuse that you were not around for 8months? the ex has been shagging her even wen u dated her and still continued after ur wedding to her hence the baby. Tk heart bro and waka pass b4 we hear soldier shoots civilian dead at ojuelegba due to frustration. Dnt come and kill innocent civilian wey no knw wen dem dey shagg ur wife angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

US Soldier Flies Home To Surprise His Parents And Walks In On Them Having Sex / Why I Wanted To Kill My Husband – Mrs. Dede (Graphic Photo) / Photo Of The Day: Father & 5 Children On A Suicide Mission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.