Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Soldier Gets Home After 8 Months To Meet His Wife 3-Months Pregnant For Her Ex - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Soldier Gets Home After 8 Months To Meet His Wife 3-Months Pregnant For Her Ex (67906 Views)

My Husband Hired Agbero To Beat Me After 8 Months Into Marriage – Woman Laments / The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years / Lady Dies Four Weeks After Graduation And Few Months To Her Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Gets Home After 8 Months To Meet His Wife 3-Months Pregnant For Her Ex by Emmasnoop(m): 5:05pm On Jul 30, 2019
Hm

Re: Soldier Gets Home After 8 Months To Meet His Wife 3-Months Pregnant For Her Ex by Criticaltemp: 5:05pm On Jul 30, 2019
Kpagam
Re: Soldier Gets Home After 8 Months To Meet His Wife 3-Months Pregnant For Her Ex by grandstar(m): 5:05pm On Jul 30, 2019
It reminds me of what the great book says in Deutoronomy 24:5

That though isn't enough reason for the woman to commit adultery.

I am a Witness and we are discouraged from being from our spouses for long periods of time. This is to forestall issues like this (Read Proverbs 27:12)

If a brother does choose to leave his spouse for extended periods, he won't receive any privileges in the congregation. Those he has, he may even lose them until he and the wide start staying together again.

There was an incident that happened in my congregation. There was a single brother who rented a 3 bedroom flat and had his mother and sister in law staying with him. The mum decided to move from her son's place to a new abode.

When the elders in the congregation heard this, they frowned at it that it would be unwise for the brother and sister-in-law to be alone in the same house. They were concerned it could lead to immorality. His mum was dissuaded from leaving until her daughter-in-law got her own place.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Gets Home After 8 Months To Meet His Wife 3-Months Pregnant For Her Ex by Iamgrey5(m): 5:06pm On Jul 30, 2019
i don't believe the story

Or the husband is most gentle soldier in the Nigerian army.
Re: Soldier Gets Home After 8 Months To Meet His Wife 3-Months Pregnant For Her Ex by shakyum: 5:07pm On Jul 30, 2019
so na vigilante motor those people even the use self sad sad sad
Re: Soldier Gets Home After 8 Months To Meet His Wife 3-Months Pregnant For Her Ex by daddyfreeman1(m): 5:07pm On Jul 30, 2019
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Soldier Gets Home After 8 Months To Meet His Wife 3-Months Pregnant For Her Ex by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 30, 2019
If this is true, then she's a shameless little whóre. Your husband is busy fighting to keep Nigeria safe and you do what?
Damn your hormones! You're a disgrace!!!

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Gets Home After 8 Months To Meet His Wife 3-Months Pregnant For Her Ex by abjisperson(m): 5:08pm On Jul 30, 2019
I love the friend sha..the guy sounds like me grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Soldier Gets Home After 8 Months To Meet His Wife 3-Months Pregnant For Her Ex by Heffalump(m): 5:08pm On Jul 30, 2019
I fear bloggers.

This could be a folk tale, just to get traffic in the page
Re: Soldier Gets Home After 8 Months To Meet His Wife 3-Months Pregnant For Her Ex by konkonbilo(m): 5:09pm On Jul 30, 2019
angry
Re: Soldier Gets Home After 8 Months To Meet His Wife 3-Months Pregnant For Her Ex by mejai(m): 5:10pm On Jul 30, 2019
grandstar:
Deutoronomy 24:5

u no lie o. Everything dey bible o
Re: Soldier Gets Home After 8 Months To Meet His Wife 3-Months Pregnant For Her Ex by baddosky1: 5:10pm On Jul 30, 2019
To think that the idiot says he still loves her?

Boko Haram should have just wasted him

But anyways, the story looks made-up
Re: Soldier Gets Home After 8 Months To Meet His Wife 3-Months Pregnant For Her Ex by BabangidaHamza(m): 5:10pm On Jul 30, 2019
I know some bastards and disgruntled elements will support this bitch.. Whether he was around for 8 months or not that woman is a bitch.. I just feel like killing her wallahi..
Stupid ashawo

1 Like

Re: Soldier Gets Home After 8 Months To Meet His Wife 3-Months Pregnant For Her Ex by janeedema(f): 5:14pm On Jul 30, 2019
Story story...story!!!

Who now made the chat public? The soldier's friend or the soldier?

The tone of the chat sef for such a grievous matter as this is a complete giveaway that this is a story.

But let me assume that this happened.
I'd say the man is at fault.

He married a woman and not a wife.

The reason is simple:

The woman said how does he expect a newly married woman to stay chaste for 8 months.

Just 8 months, and you cheat on your husband? And she says it with no remorse; that tendency has always been there, it didn't just come on her over night. How come the guy didn't notice? He was probably looking at "wife-ing" a slay queen, and too busy to really check out virtues that will stand the storms or trials of marriage if it ensues.

A wife can never make a statement like that. And hear me; women are everywhere, but wives are a very scarce commodity.

Marriage is a long journey, and you just need to make certain that you are embarking on that journey with someone who truly understands the meaning of "marriage"

IMO that was what the soldier guy missed, the lady he married was only showing her natural tendency.

quote author=Gistvic post=80760330]@Gistvic.com

A Nigerian soldier cries out after finding his wife pregnant for her Ex after leaving for 8 months to fight Boko Haram. Gistvic Reports.

The soldier said he still likes her but was surprised how she thought he was dead.

The lady in the chat said she isn't a wood after just getting married and leaving her for 8 months.

WHO IS AT FAULT

See More Photos:
Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/07/nigerian-soldier-cries-out-after.html[/quote]
Re: Soldier Gets Home After 8 Months To Meet His Wife 3-Months Pregnant For Her Ex by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:15pm On Jul 30, 2019
He is going to prove his love for her if the pregnancy leads to delivery of quadruplets or even higher
Re: Soldier Gets Home After 8 Months To Meet His Wife 3-Months Pregnant For Her Ex by Wisebird22(m): 5:20pm On Jul 30, 2019
Apus:
Both are at fault.

First, as a man it is your duty to maintain steady communication with your family no matter where in the world you have been. Otherwise consider yourself half-dead. With the nature of your work set it is very easy to pass you for dead after eight months. Pls do not even give d excuse of out-of network coverage!

To the woman the decision to find warmth in another man's arms was hastily done. Did she make efforts to confirm from the defence HQ if her husband was truely dead or from the his family?

Las las e no easy to be soldier man!

my brother the if only you know Borno State,you wouldn't write that first sentence,if you are posted to the front line you will gladly trade a bottle of Moet for watcher water come to talk of how to get network sef...war sweet for film alone.

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Gets Home After 8 Months To Meet His Wife 3-Months Pregnant For Her Ex by Tumbulum: 5:20pm On Jul 30, 2019
Useless bloggers just make up stories to drive traffic to their site. I don't believe this shit
Re: Soldier Gets Home After 8 Months To Meet His Wife 3-Months Pregnant For Her Ex by crackhouse(m): 5:23pm On Jul 30, 2019
These days bloggers will just type and reply themselves with nonsense on WhatsApp and look for who to sell it to....
Re: Soldier Gets Home After 8 Months To Meet His Wife 3-Months Pregnant For Her Ex by djoe21(m): 5:24pm On Jul 30, 2019
nero2face:
So many things to learn from this,
* No1 Never use ur profession to intimidate others...maybe the soldier guy don use army level collect the babe from the Ex, now see de end result.
*No2 Never marry who uu don't love...I sure say that girl marry the soldier guy bcus he was doing better than her Ex...now see her fuckup.
*No3 No go start wetin u no go finish...that fool wey go Bleep army man wife come give her belle, na running from pillar to post go be him own...make I see how him life go turn out to be...big market him buy so.

You say so many things to learn yet your first two points are just based on assumptions undecided
Re: Soldier Gets Home After 8 Months To Meet His Wife 3-Months Pregnant For Her Ex by winofu: 5:25pm On Jul 30, 2019
I think the soldier guy has displayed some levels of maturity here, even in the mist of all this drama he still says he loves her. Some guys would have since committed murder or suicide sef. There is a lot of lesson to be learned in this post. Well done soldier! You will sure survive the war and have a wonderful family. Respect sir!
Re: Soldier Gets Home After 8 Months To Meet His Wife 3-Months Pregnant For Her Ex by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 30, 2019
Apus:
Both are at fault.

First, as a man it is your duty to maintain steady communication with your family no matter where in the world you have been. Otherwise consider yourself half-dead. With the nature of your work set it is very easy to pass you for dead after eight months. Pls do not even give d excuse of out-of network coverage!

To the woman the decision to find warmth in another man's arms was hastily done. Did she make efforts to confirm from the defence HQ if her husband was truely dead or from the his family?

Las las e no easy to be soldier man!

It seems you dont know women.
you communicate with a woman everyday, and yet she does the untihinkable.
Abi u never see am before. u talk everyday, yet she sleeps in another man's room and telling u she is at home.

Guy wake up. Long distance relationship na bastard

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Gets Home After 8 Months To Meet His Wife 3-Months Pregnant For Her Ex by TBIZZY(m): 5:30pm On Jul 30, 2019
Cooked up story

1 Like

Re: Soldier Gets Home After 8 Months To Meet His Wife 3-Months Pregnant For Her Ex by Angelfrost(m): 5:34pm On Jul 30, 2019
He's even lucky... Many of his fellow men are splashing huge amounts of money to name, dedicate, and train children their sperm never produced...

Just like the fast one King David and Bathseba almost played on Uriah in the Bible... Ladies have been duplicitous since the 16th Century. undecided

1 Like

Re: Soldier Gets Home After 8 Months To Meet His Wife 3-Months Pregnant For Her Ex by sylve11: 5:37pm On Jul 30, 2019
the ex raised her legs up and doked her uncontrollably then release some watery substance to fertilize her. wink smiley cool

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Gets Home After 8 Months To Meet His Wife 3-Months Pregnant For Her Ex by oliidell(m): 5:37pm On Jul 30, 2019
Sunnycliff:
That ex is as good as dead except he's a fellow military officer.

All soldiers are not beasts.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Gets Home After 8 Months To Meet His Wife 3-Months Pregnant For Her Ex by oliidell(m): 5:38pm On Jul 30, 2019
winofu:
I think the soldier guy has displayed some levels of maturity here, even in the mist of all this drama he still says he loves her. Some guys would have since committed murder or suicide sef. There is a lot of lesson to be learned in this post. Well done soldier! You will sure survive the war and have a wonderful family. Respect sir!

i really like the guy and i feel for him.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Gets Home After 8 Months To Meet His Wife 3-Months Pregnant For Her Ex by Shaev7(m): 5:38pm On Jul 30, 2019
The most interesting part in this story is that, after all she did, the army still loves her. What a true love. He quickly forgave her. Very difficult to do, forgiveness! If you feel it's easy, try it when you are offended like this military personnel. For the Lady, she was provocative, no remorse, yet she was forgiven. Very rare.
If that officer is here,let him just forget the issue, if he legally married her, then he should accept it because he already forgave her. Very sad though, but true love can't be separated, even in death.

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Gets Home After 8 Months To Meet His Wife 3-Months Pregnant For Her Ex by enemyofprogress: 5:40pm On Jul 30, 2019
I no blame her, body no be wood. Let him continue from where he stopped.
Re: Soldier Gets Home After 8 Months To Meet His Wife 3-Months Pregnant For Her Ex by Okoroawusa: 5:42pm On Jul 30, 2019
If you r a barracks girl n still a virgin at 18,then u r abnormal.
Re: Soldier Gets Home After 8 Months To Meet His Wife 3-Months Pregnant For Her Ex by enemyofprogress: 5:44pm On Jul 30, 2019
tsinzu:
These bitches ain't loyal angry
especially with their pussies

1 Like

Re: Soldier Gets Home After 8 Months To Meet His Wife 3-Months Pregnant For Her Ex by asamaigho(m): 5:51pm On Jul 30, 2019
who else doesnt know that this is abt the fakest staory ever.....common guys this is as fake d UFOs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

US Soldier Flies Home To Surprise His Parents And Walks In On Them Having Sex / Why I Wanted To Kill My Husband – Mrs. Dede (Graphic Photo) / Photo Of The Day: Father & 5 Children On A Suicide Mission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.