Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

Soldier Gets Home After 8 Months To Meet His Wife 3-Months Pregnant For Her Ex - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Soldier Gets Home After 8 Months To Meet His Wife 3-Months Pregnant For Her Ex (67895 Views)

My Husband Hired Agbero To Beat Me After 8 Months Into Marriage – Woman Laments / The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years / Lady Dies Four Weeks After Graduation And Few Months To Her Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Gets Home After 8 Months To Meet His Wife 3-Months Pregnant For Her Ex by credibleVal(m): 5:53pm On Jul 30, 2019
Obviously u don't know what it is like in a war zone for u to say he should maintain steady communication.
Marriage is for better for worse. If she had any doubts about her husband, the command is always there for her to visit to confirm his status. Rational women in her situation will be praying for their husbands and rebuking death on their behalf.
My conclusion is dat she is a prostitute. Oga Soldier she was never ur wife. Move on bro. May God keep u and bless u with a better woman. cry
Apus:
Both are at fault.

First, as a man it is your duty to maintain steady communication with your family no matter where in the world you have been. Otherwise consider yourself half-dead. With the nature of your work set it is very easy to pass you for dead after eight months. Pls do not even give d excuse of out-of network coverage!

To the woman the decision to find warmth in another man's arms was hastily done. Did she make efforts to confirm from the defence HQ if her husband was truely dead or from the his family?

Las las e no easy to be soldier man!

Re: Soldier Gets Home After 8 Months To Meet His Wife 3-Months Pregnant For Her Ex by asanwafo: 5:54pm On Jul 30, 2019
Apus:
Both are at fault.

First, as a man it is your duty to maintain steady communication with your family no matter where in the world you have been. Otherwise consider yourself half-dead. With the nature of your work set it is very easy to pass you for dead after eight months. Pls do not even give d excuse of out-of network coverage!

To the woman the decision to find warmth in another man's arms was hastily done. Did she make efforts to confirm from the defence HQ if her husband was truely dead or from the his family?

What about those who stay yrs in abroad before they come back?
Re: Soldier Gets Home After 8 Months To Meet His Wife 3-Months Pregnant For Her Ex by hedonido: 5:55pm On Jul 30, 2019
This one na okokobioko.
Re: Soldier Gets Home After 8 Months To Meet His Wife 3-Months Pregnant For Her Ex by damiBJ: 6:01pm On Jul 30, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
The chat is made up. If you believe the story then you're the dumbest person on NL. grin

Ignorance kill u there....
Re: Soldier Gets Home After 8 Months To Meet His Wife 3-Months Pregnant For Her Ex by foreshore(m): 6:03pm On Jul 30, 2019
Gistvic:
See More Photos:
Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/07/nigerian-soldier-cries-out-after.html

Shey na only one woman dey this world!! You better don't kill yourself
Re: Soldier Gets Home After 8 Months To Meet His Wife 3-Months Pregnant For Her Ex by davidadenrele: 6:06pm On Jul 30, 2019
nero2face:
So many things to learn from this,
* No1 Never use ur profession to intimidate others...maybe the soldier guy don use army level collect the babe from the Ex, now see de end result.
*No2 Never marry who uu don't love...I sure say that girl marry the soldier guy bcus he was doing better than her Ex...now see her fuckup.
*No3 No go start wetin u no go finish...that fool wey go Bleep army man wife come give her belle, na running from pillar to post go be him own...make I see how him life go turn out to be...big market him buy so.

Na waa why are so judgemental except for one of your points others don't make sense to me the lady in question know what is in involved before agreeing to date a solider let alone marrying one, the primary duty of a solider is to be at war front he can be called upon at anytime if it was the other way round you would have seen women calling all kinds of name.

As a man how would have reacted if you are in this man shoe is it a crime to be a solider is it a crime to marry a wife that would aleast be faithful while you at battlefield yeah it's not easy been all alone but you can see they guy thot of keeping her mum in company of is wife to avoid been lonely guy if you don't know what say keep quite.
Re: Soldier Gets Home After 8 Months To Meet His Wife 3-Months Pregnant For Her Ex by owila4luv(m): 6:10pm On Jul 30, 2019
you see life? the guy was in war front fighting for people to leave in peace while one of the person living in peace was busy knacking his wife! #smh
Re: Soldier Gets Home After 8 Months To Meet His Wife 3-Months Pregnant For Her Ex by BlackPantherCri: 6:12pm On Jul 30, 2019
chii8:
That means...she started messing up with her ex,4months after the guy left,belle con enter at the 5th month.abi na so belle easy to enter?

What if she waa messing with ex before the wedding?
Re: Soldier Gets Home After 8 Months To Meet His Wife 3-Months Pregnant For Her Ex by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 6:18pm On Jul 30, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
The chat is made up. If you believe the story then you're the dumbest person on NL. grin
True. No emotions in the chat. Besides, if the issue was real, the chat won’t be that lengthy.
Re: Soldier Gets Home After 8 Months To Meet His Wife 3-Months Pregnant For Her Ex by legitnow: 6:31pm On Jul 30, 2019
Make dat nigga kukuma relocate go Ghana.

IF that soldier catch, na die u dey Ooo
Re: Soldier Gets Home After 8 Months To Meet His Wife 3-Months Pregnant For Her Ex by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 30, 2019
Too smart to fall for this fake rubbish
Re: Soldier Gets Home After 8 Months To Meet His Wife 3-Months Pregnant For Her Ex by Globalistic(f): 6:32pm On Jul 30, 2019
Hahaha! Both of them went to war now... The soldier went to kill and the wife went to collect bullet.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Gets Home After 8 Months To Meet His Wife 3-Months Pregnant For Her Ex by adonis89(m): 6:32pm On Jul 30, 2019
Fear innocent looking gals. M talking from experience

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Gets Home After 8 Months To Meet His Wife 3-Months Pregnant For Her Ex by Edyice: 6:36pm On Jul 30, 2019
Babes full Street that act like this .

Some lads only want to enjoy themselves but matters arises babes at the other hand will want her man to knack once so she can tell him straight up grin
Re: Soldier Gets Home After 8 Months To Meet His Wife 3-Months Pregnant For Her Ex by BumbleDevil: 6:41pm On Jul 30, 2019
Apus:
Both are at fault.

I guess you are not aware that all communication signals were cut off as a precaution
Re: Soldier Gets Home After 8 Months To Meet His Wife 3-Months Pregnant For Her Ex by Mcsoja: 6:45pm On Jul 30, 2019
You say wetin? Talk am again i no hear u well kiss
Re: Soldier Gets Home After 8 Months To Meet His Wife 3-Months Pregnant For Her Ex by Cantonese: 6:53pm On Jul 30, 2019
nero2face:
So many things to learn from this,
* No1 Never use ur profession to intimidate others...maybe the soldier guy don use army level collect the babe from the Ex, now see de end result.
*No2 Never marry who uu don't love...I sure say that girl marry the soldier guy bcus he was doing better than her Ex...now see her fuckup.
*No3 No go start wetin u no go finish...that fool wey go Bleep army man wife come give her belle, na running from pillar to post go be him own...make I see how him life go turn out to be...big market him buy so.

Infact bros you are a very wicked analyst! But if na you be the man when.give the woman belle, what will you be doing by now?
Re: Soldier Gets Home After 8 Months To Meet His Wife 3-Months Pregnant For Her Ex by nasoeb: 7:07pm On Jul 30, 2019
chii8:
That means...she started messing up with her ex,4months after the guy left,belle con enter at the 5th month.abi na so belle easy to enter?
You no dey wipe?.... na we supos ask you
Re: Soldier Gets Home After 8 Months To Meet His Wife 3-Months Pregnant For Her Ex by fayruka(m): 7:12pm On Jul 30, 2019
Agbako indeed
Re: Soldier Gets Home After 8 Months To Meet His Wife 3-Months Pregnant For Her Ex by superlanny(m): 7:15pm On Jul 30, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
i believe it and i aint dumb, for this naija, wetin person never hear or see. Whats not to believe, two matured adults fuvck themselves, e turn to belle, never underestimate woman wey get agro. She will fucvk and unfuvck.
Re: Soldier Gets Home After 8 Months To Meet His Wife 3-Months Pregnant For Her Ex by gr8tone: 7:16pm On Jul 30, 2019
I don't blame the soldier but our rotten system. 8 months? This is very unfair to a family man. Time
Re: Soldier Gets Home After 8 Months To Meet His Wife 3-Months Pregnant For Her Ex by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 30, 2019
superlanny:
i believe it and i aint dumb, for this naija, wetin person never hear or see. Whats not to believe, two matured adults fuvck themselves, e turn to belle, never underestimate woman wey get agro. She will fucvk and unfuvck.
Oga, I am not saying something of this nature can't happen. It's likely to happen, but from the chat, it's not a big deal to tell it's fake. From the supposed friend's replies to the Soldiers accounts don't add up. There's even a disconnection in their tones. The blogger obviously made it up with his whatsapp.
Re: Soldier Gets Home After 8 Months To Meet His Wife 3-Months Pregnant For Her Ex by ikpumbe(m): 7:22pm On Jul 30, 2019
[quote author=nero2face post=80760531]So many things to learn from this,
[/quotu

u just wrote trash
Re: Soldier Gets Home After 8 Months To Meet His Wife 3-Months Pregnant For Her Ex by wonder233: 7:22pm On Jul 30, 2019
Useless comment.
All these complicated nonsense you're advising makes no sense.
DIVORCE THE HOE.
PERIOD!
solmusdesigns:
grin

True or False, this is a normal barrack Story, the type that turns soldiers to sadist alchoholics

Kpele oo, better collect your Bastard child and useless wife back, because if you play this game 100 time the result would remain the same, infact the ex would collect her clean clear and they live a very happy life, you can never expect a grown Animal of any specie and gender human inclusive to go through 8months of reproductive circle with loads of hormones to stay without sex because you want to save some aboki killing themselves by themselves

let face reality, a lady can get food in her father's house, same as shelter , clothing , money and everything except good diick, and this is why she married you in the first place

So mr soldier, any divorce would make you miserable in a warzone and your wife happy to dodge the misery of marrying an absentee husband. Get her back get your mother to monitor her, and start looking for who to bang and flirt with within your posting location so as to keep you sane and safe, who knows you might just find love again then you can begin doing shakara to that one back home,.because soldiers are not an hot commodity when it comes to marriage as no Family wants that for their daughter

Re: Soldier Gets Home After 8 Months To Meet His Wife 3-Months Pregnant For Her Ex by wonder233: 7:25pm On Jul 30, 2019
Even though the story is fake, but a look at the comments show how obsessed Nigerians are with marriage; most people are trying to analyze and give reasons why despite all the marriage should still continue... I'm truly amazed at Nigerians!
Re: Soldier Gets Home After 8 Months To Meet His Wife 3-Months Pregnant For Her Ex by superlanny(m): 7:28pm On Jul 30, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Oga, I am not saying something of this nature can't happen. It's likely to happen, but from the chat, it's not a big deal to tell it's fake. From the supposed friend's replies to the Soldiers accounts don't add up. There's even a disconnection in their tones. The blogger obviously made it up with his whatsapp.
ok no wahala, but wait first, you be babe abi guy man, this your moniker sef.lol
Re: Soldier Gets Home After 8 Months To Meet His Wife 3-Months Pregnant For Her Ex by BabbanBura(m): 7:29pm On Jul 30, 2019
Apus:
Both are at fault.

@ bolden, you can only be lucky to get a means to communicate to the outside world once in a while if you are an officer, even that may be through the internet e.g. watzup, let alone a bloody other ranks.
Re: Soldier Gets Home After 8 Months To Meet His Wife 3-Months Pregnant For Her Ex by nero2face: 7:31pm On Jul 30, 2019
Cantonese:

Infact bros you are a very wicked analyst! But if na you be the man when.give the woman belle, what will you be doing by now?
I go don run now...
Re: Soldier Gets Home After 8 Months To Meet His Wife 3-Months Pregnant For Her Ex by mechanics(m): 8:06pm On Jul 30, 2019
Eyah, I feel for the soldier, his wife no serious o, how will she say body no be wood.
Re: Soldier Gets Home After 8 Months To Meet His Wife 3-Months Pregnant For Her Ex by frozen70(f): 8:07pm On Jul 30, 2019
Skyfornia:
MIA pregnancy...accidental discharge! Fear women!!

What about men ❓
Re: Soldier Gets Home After 8 Months To Meet His Wife 3-Months Pregnant For Her Ex by frozen70(f): 8:08pm On Jul 30, 2019
I don't even know who to blame and why blaming that person
Re: Soldier Gets Home After 8 Months To Meet His Wife 3-Months Pregnant For Her Ex by corperdonga: 8:13pm On Jul 30, 2019
Some girls no get shame. Marriage is not easy and she knows his kind of work. The man should file for divorce.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! / Why I Wanted To Kill My Husband – Mrs. Dede (Graphic Photo) / Photo Of The Day: Father & 5 Children On A Suicide Mission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.