Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

Zamfara To Employ Ex-bandits To Combat Killings, Kidnapping - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zamfara To Employ Ex-bandits To Combat Killings, Kidnapping (1327 Views)

Zamfara To Osun: Planned Deportation Of Northern Youths Unlawful / Zamfara To Employ Ex-Bandits To Combat Killings And Kidnapping / Why APC Lost Zamfara To PDP – Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zamfara To Employ Ex-bandits To Combat Killings, Kidnapping by Simplyleo: 10:19am On Jul 30, 2019
[s]
freeze001:

I started this thread and you jumped on it in your typical Igbo-hating manner so I will quote you left, right and centre if I so desire. It is in your interest to keep shut if you will not be sensible and respectful of your betters.
[/s]
Okay, I will leave your thread.

Hope that will stop you from following me around. undecided
Re: Zamfara To Employ Ex-bandits To Combat Killings, Kidnapping by Oksman(m): 10:36am On Jul 30, 2019
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]

Oh he's down!

Thought you were going carry on? I suppose you forgot that this was a public forum.

grin grin grin
Re: Zamfara To Employ Ex-bandits To Combat Killings, Kidnapping by dunkem21(m): 10:43am On Jul 30, 2019
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]

Gerraout from here else we toss you around cheesy

1 Like

Re: Zamfara To Employ Ex-bandits To Combat Killings, Kidnapping by freeze001(f): 10:49am On Jul 30, 2019
Talk/type some more crap and I'll let you know just how crappy it is. Do reasonable stuff, I'll agree with you. Very simple really, no need acting like some spoiled brat.
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]

1 Like

Re: Zamfara To Employ Ex-bandits To Combat Killings, Kidnapping by Xisnin(m): 10:57am On Jul 30, 2019
Fulani bandits now dictate to the government.
It is like Boko Haram calling for the withdrawal of troops as a condition
for ceasefire.
It is a ploy to regroup and restrategize.
Re: Zamfara To Employ Ex-bandits To Combat Killings, Kidnapping by vanunu: 11:19am On Jul 30, 2019
Very good move by zamfara abokis, the governor should sack his deputy and replace him with one of the bandits.
Re: Zamfara To Employ Ex-bandits To Combat Killings, Kidnapping by vanunu: 11:22am On Jul 30, 2019
Xisnin:
Fulani bandits now dictate to the government.
It is like Boko Haram calling for the withdrawal of troops as a condition
for ceasefire.
It is a ploy to regroup and restrategize.

A repentant boko haram member will soon become your president.

(1) (2) (Reply)

No World Leader Is As Irresponsible As A Nigerian President –kukah / New Year : Everyone Should Develop Their Ethinic Region / Akwa Ibom Rejects Covid-19 Results.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.