Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

Qservers Hosting Plans VS Namecheap Stellar Hosting Plan - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Qservers Hosting Plans VS Namecheap Stellar Hosting Plan (1181 Views)

Get 30% Off On Our Shared & Wordpress Hosting Plans / Whogohost Or Qservers: Which Host Should I Use? (poll) / Which Of This Hosting Plans Should I Go For For My New Blog? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Qservers Hosting Plans VS Namecheap Stellar Hosting Plan by ctec(m): 10:43am On Jul 30, 2019
Qservers offers good and affordable hosting plans with reasonable speed and uptime, I have used them and didn't experience much issues. Though they have limited diskspace and bandwidth for all their plans.

I want to host a large high traffic website which will require a lot of uploads, so I was looking at affordable web hosting with unlimited diskspace and bandwidth and I came across Namecheap. Their Stellar plan offers unlimited diskspace and bandwidth with reasonable yearly price which is what I am looking for. Though I haven't tried them to know their uptime and efficiency.

So my question is, between qservers and namecheap, which is best for hosting high traffic and large website considering speed and uptime?
Re: Qservers Hosting Plans VS Namecheap Stellar Hosting Plan by 004gist: 10:49am On Jul 30, 2019
All are limited bandwidth and all rest.

Namecheap.com is best, no down time that will impact your business
Re: Qservers Hosting Plans VS Namecheap Stellar Hosting Plan by ctec(m): 10:58am On Jul 30, 2019
004gist:
All are limited bandwidth and all rest.

Namecheap.com is best, no down time that will impact your business
Okay, yes I understand what you mean by limited resources.. Cos nothing is really unlimited. Thanks
Re: Qservers Hosting Plans VS Namecheap Stellar Hosting Plan by myk2018: 8:33am On Aug 08, 2019
qservers still the best. They've got strong uptime, excellent customer service support, and user friendly cPanel.
ctec:
Qservers offers good and affordable hosting plans with reasonable speed and uptime, I have used them and didn't experience much issues. Though they have limited diskspace and bandwidth for all their plans.

I want to host a large high traffic website which will require a lot of uploads, so I was looking at affordable web hosting with unlimited diskspace and bandwidth and I came across Namecheap. Their Stellar plan offers unlimited diskspace and bandwidth with reasonable yearly price which is what I am looking for. Though I haven't tried them to know their uptime and efficiency.

So my question is, between qservers and namecheap, which is best for hosting high traffic and large website considering speed and uptime?
Re: Qservers Hosting Plans VS Namecheap Stellar Hosting Plan by Unseen(m): 10:09am On Aug 08, 2019
myk2018:
qservers still the best. They've got strong uptime, excellent customer service support, and user friendly cPanel.

You mean Qserver a Nigerian Host is better than Namecheap a foreign Host...... Stop misleading people please

(1) (Reply)

Adsense Account Limited & Ads Has Stopped Showing / Who Can Help With These Types Of Sites / E-commerce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.