Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,767 members, 7,955,917 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:41 PM

Should I Give Love A Chance With Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Give Love A Chance With Him (1070 Views)

Ladies Give Love To Get Favours Men Give Favours To Get Love / Women, How Do You Feel When You Love A Man But Can't Tell Him? / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Give Love A Chance With Him by edydamsel(f): 11:52am On Jul 30, 2019
There is this brotherly friend i h1ad then in school during my National Diploma. we were in the same level but different department.he was in a relationship and i was not. but as a sister and best frnds we confided and trust each other.what i mean is that we have known each other for 3yrs now.After school we went our different ways/ location to hustle life for the best but we communicate once in a while. Now the guy is asking me out for relationship that will lead to marriage.......
please i need a Godly advice ,no insult please because i felt i should not accept since he does'nt have a permanent job that fetches him money on monthly basis i.e he does contract work of wiring,furniture and brick laying.secondly he does not want to further his education instead he wants to go into business i.e his dream is to be an employer of labour not an employee.lastly he do smoke though he is trying to quit.
Now, the other mind is telling me to accept him cos his level might change tomarrow. how long will i wait for him? And i dnt need love to endure, i need love,Godliness and money. pls should i accept him? he is 29yrs and i am 27

1 Like

Re: Should I Give Love A Chance With Him by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 30, 2019
Darling everybody in this world has potiential. Every single human being has dreams, but some take action on it, whilst the remaining keep talking for the rest of their lives. Do not make a rash decision by relying strictly on potiential. Is he extremely hard working? Does he have good financial management? Do you see this man actually fulfilling the words that come out of his mouth? Does he have a realistic and fruitful business prospect? Does he save? Does he depend on people, or is he a truly independent man? Be truthful to yourself and don’t waste your time on a dreamer, because you will be the one to regret in the end. Think about it and be smart, for now don’t put your eggs in one basket until you can see this man being the provider and husband you truly desire. He has to prove it to you. You can also use words of encouragement to push him, and see where it goes.

About the smoking, just know that you cant change anyone. He has to be willing to change. He has to acknowledge the implications and health issues that come with smoking. There’s only so much you can do. So if you know it’s a total deal breaker for you, then move on. If you can endure and wait for him to change on his own, then great. Good luck

3 Likes

Re: Should I Give Love A Chance With Him by catwalq(f): 12:56pm On Jul 30, 2019
You seem to have too many 'concerns' already and its not healthy.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Give Love A Chance With Him by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 30, 2019
Sister time is going, you're 27 year old already, don't listen to the evening newspapers above; Yoruba people will say Aje egbodo n'wa eni kun'ra.

my advice:

give him a chance.

viel Gluck ooooo.

1 Like

Re: Should I Give Love A Chance With Him by 2dice01: 2:39pm On Jul 30, 2019
kindly dont date the Brother

cos you will breakup with him if a Better option appears

1 Like

Re: Should I Give Love A Chance With Him by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:51pm On Jul 30, 2019
From what you said, both of you have known each other for three years as casual friends. You never said anything about him having bad character, asides smoking. Not everyone are degree holders, except he wishes to further his education in future. To me there is nothing bad accepting him. Even if he does contract from time to time, if he's smart he can start a side trade or something. But you if you date him, study him more to see if he's ready to be a better person or stop smoking, if he's not, then you'd know what to do.
edydamsel:
There is this brotherly friend i had then in school during my National Diploma. we were in the same level but different department.he was in a relationship and i was not. but as a sister and best frnds we confided and trust each other.what i mean is that we have known each other for 3yrs now.After school we went our different ways/ location to hustle life for the best but we communicate once in a while. Now the guy is asking me out for relationship that will lead to marriage.......
please i need a Godly advice ,no insult please because i felt i should not accept since he does'nt have a permanent job that fetches him money on monthly basis i.e he does contract work of wiring,furniture and brick laying.secondly he does not want to further his education instead he wants to go into business i.e his dream is to be an employer of labour not an employee.lastly he do smoke though he is trying to quit.
Now, the other mind is telling me to accept him cos his level might change tomarrow. how long will i wait for him? And i dnt need love to endure, i need love,Godliness and money. pls should i accept him? he is 29yrs and i am 27
Re: Should I Give Love A Chance With Him by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 30, 2019
Please take several steps back, you have doubt. You can only fight for what you believe in. smiley

1 Like

Re: Should I Give Love A Chance With Him by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 30, 2019
you dont give love a chance

if you like him you give him a chance, watch him and his characters and let love build on his own

it is good to be realistic but then again he is a dreamer, lets be truthful with ourselves, do you see him doing well in the business, what line of business does he want to go to? does he have good skills, advice him to further his education and see his reaction?

do you see any trait of an entrepreneur in him like is he prudent, determined, does he work hard, if he wants to be an employer of labour, he should be starting now or is he waiting for contract because he go wait tire.
Re: Should I Give Love A Chance With Him by Omega30(m): 4:52pm On Jul 30, 2019
FCBboy:
Sister time is going, you're 27 year old already, don't listen to the evening newspapers above; Yoruba people will say Aje egbodo n'wa eni kun'ra.

my advice:

give him a chance..

viel Gluck ooooo.
Entshuldigung, du spichst deutsch?
Re: Should I Give Love A Chance With Him by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 30, 2019
Omega30:
Entshuldigung, du spichst deutsch?
Bro that's too complex for me.

I really love Deutschland and willing to relocate very soon.

I started learning Deutsch sometimes ago I stopped at the introduction: Guten morgen, guten tag guten abent, Dankechion, viel Gluck, ich bin ----- Lol
Re: Should I Give Love A Chance With Him by Omega30(m): 5:04pm On Jul 30, 2019
FCBboy:
Bro that's too complex for me.

I really love Deutschland and willing to relocate very soon.

I started learning Deutsch sometimes ago I stopped at the introduction: Guten morgen, guten tag guten abent, Dankechion, viel Gluck, ich bin ----- Lol
Dass ist gut. I have a site where I learn for free

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Jamaicans So Awesome? / Fraudulent Nigerian Women Are Now Using Toothpaste To Tighten Their Vaginas.... / Why Are Caribbean Women So Elegant, Posh And Have Swag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.