Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,831 members, 7,820,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

EFCC Arrests 15 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan Who Attempted To Flush Phones In The Toilet - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests 15 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan Who Attempted To Flush Phones In The Toilet (47888 Views)

Hisbah Raids Gay Party In Kano, Arrests 15 Homosexuals / EFCC Arrests 15 Yahoo Boys And Girls In Port Harcourt (Photo) / EFCC Arrests 15 Yahoo Boys In Lagos; Charms, Cars, SIM Cards, Coffins Recovered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests 15 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan Who Attempted To Flush Phones In The Toilet by omohlexy: 6:07pm On Jul 30, 2019
Foolish boys. Phone and laptop they will use hammer to grind to pieces,look the efcc in the eye and say let me speak to my lawyer.
Re: EFCC Arrests 15 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan Who Attempted To Flush Phones In The Toilet by Viktorino: 6:11pm On Jul 30, 2019
The best thing now is to leave naija.EFCC is just useless!
Re: EFCC Arrests 15 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan Who Attempted To Flush Phones In The Toilet by Akiika: 6:13pm On Jul 30, 2019
Goalgetterz:
These hungry boys are the ones you said are living expensive life style? EFCC running from main work wey dey obvious to everyone. Start arresting our governors and senators fools. Okorocha is now a senator.

Create job. You no wan create, one fool will tell me unemployment still doesn't justify their involvement in scam when their mama is dying of hunger, no means to pay rent, You don't even know how dem dey take pay school fees.. thunder fire all Nigerian leaders and EFCC

Have you ever imagined if you are the victim of these fraudsters? There is no excuse for stealing, they are thieves. What they need to do is to develop skills that will make them employable. Use that laptop to search for free training online on different skills, even on YouTube.
You can also create your own business. Stop excusing this criminal behaviors.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 15 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan Who Attempted To Flush Phones In The Toilet by ikemesit4477: 6:16pm On Jul 30, 2019
ntyce:
Add a graphics warning

see the stained seat
what did expect from Yoruba people, even if they have decent toilet, they still prefer squatting in the bush!
Re: EFCC Arrests 15 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan Who Attempted To Flush Phones In The Toilet by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 30, 2019
Chithauri:
please shut up. A 20 year old boy should be in school, and even if he graduate early why does he need a car or exotic life. God go punish all yahoo boys and their supporters

FCK u and go and tell ur son shut up. You can't even feed my dog

See your mouth like 20 year old should be in school

Free mtn MB has allowed u lot to talk anyhow online to people

We are talking of how unemployment affects crime rate in any environment and your talking about yahoo boys support. I doubt you have any education
Olodo

Stick your opinion up your dirty azz
undecided

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 15 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan Who Attempted To Flush Phones In The Toilet by patotie(m): 6:18pm On Jul 30, 2019
nwakibie3:
Money go come money go come, but you nor gree hustle make the money come
I want to dy ball I want to dy ball, but na you dy sleep every night how you wan take ball
Your guy tear everywhere you dy vex, say he mark five fingers take dy press
Say he don collect small thing now he don dy schesce say he dy carry body cos he dy get all the girls
Ogeni see life na selfie, Sha, if person nor gree snap you, try snap yourself make he sexy
See, I nor go put two leg for river wan check if the river dip, say na testing
See all we need to do na to pray to oluwa, baba God give us blessing
Long life to fit spend all this currency.

grin grin grin
Re: EFCC Arrests 15 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan Who Attempted To Flush Phones In The Toilet by Joecristiano7(m): 6:19pm On Jul 30, 2019
Dirty yahoo boys...dem no dey flush after dem piss angry grin
Re: EFCC Arrests 15 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan Who Attempted To Flush Phones In The Toilet by bluefilm: 6:27pm On Jul 30, 2019
Criminals.

They should all be sent to jail with immediate effect.

Nonsense. lipsrsealed
Re: EFCC Arrests 15 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan Who Attempted To Flush Phones In The Toilet by mankan2k7(m): 6:28pm On Jul 30, 2019
eeya, see how small shame catch them
Re: EFCC Arrests 15 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan Who Attempted To Flush Phones In The Toilet by Chithauri(m): 6:32pm On Jul 30, 2019
maybachmusic:

FCK u and go and tell ur son shut up. You can't even feed my dog

See your mouth like 20 year old should be in school

Free mtn MB has allowed u lot to talk anyhow online to people

We are talking of how unemployment affects crime rate in any environment and your talking about yahoo boys support. I doubt you have any education
Olodo

Stick your opinion up your dirty azz
undecided
like I said, shut up and take a seat. You criminals will face the law surely.
You can be everything and anything online though. foolish Arrow. Say this to my face if I no go fall you.
Re: EFCC Arrests 15 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan Who Attempted To Flush Phones In The Toilet by TemmyT002(m): 6:32pm On Jul 30, 2019
Kikikiki
So na community people and neighbors dey report them.
Good.
They have started to scam the rest of us o

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 15 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan Who Attempted To Flush Phones In The Toilet by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 30, 2019
Chithauri:
like I said, shut up and take a seat. You criminals will face the law surely.
You can be everything and anything online though. foolish Arrow. Say this to my face if I no go fall you.

Dem no born you

Criminal like u . your day of reckoning awaits

F00l take several seats
Re: EFCC Arrests 15 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan Who Attempted To Flush Phones In The Toilet by Chithauri(m): 6:43pm On Jul 30, 2019
maybachmusic:

Dem no born you

Criminal like u . your day of reckoning awaits

F00l take several seats
You get luck say guy man don soft.guy man don decor. Like I said, social media is a world on it's own. You fit cap with no alarm.

It would take less than a minute to drop you bastard.
Re: EFCC Arrests 15 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan Who Attempted To Flush Phones In The Toilet by Haywize93(m): 6:44pm On Jul 30, 2019
Goalgetterz:
These hungry boys are the ones you said are living expensive life style? EFCC running from main work wey dey obvious to everyone. Start arresting our governors and senators fools. Okorocha is now a senator.

Create job. You no wan create, one fool will tell me unemployment still doesn't justify their involvement in scam when their mama is dying of hunger, no means to pay rent, You don't even know how dem dey take pay school fees.. thunder fire all Nigerian leaders and EFCC

amen in fela voice
Re: EFCC Arrests 15 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan Who Attempted To Flush Phones In The Toilet by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 30, 2019
Chithauri:
You get luck say guy man don soft.guy man don decor. Like I said, social media is a world on it's own. You fit cap with no alarm.

It would take less than a minute to drop you bastard.

Who be dis one cheesy grin

Na small spoke dem go put for ur pennis u go wail like full

Hard man keh. Hard Idiiot ni

Slap sense into this your cone head with matchet you go keep quiet.
Re: EFCC Arrests 15 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan Who Attempted To Flush Phones In The Toilet by rodshafas87(m): 6:51pm On Jul 30, 2019
See me see Trouble am i a Yah** Boy? embarassed
Re: EFCC Arrests 15 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan Who Attempted To Flush Phones In The Toilet by Chithauri(m): 6:51pm On Jul 30, 2019
maybachmusic:

Who be dis one cheesy grin

Na small spoke dem go put for ur pennis u go wail like full

Hard man keh. Hard Idiiot ni

Slap sense into this your cone head

You no dey my level kid. Na we dey die matter. No let me carry your matter for head, because you go jabo. Just leave it as it is, and do your local yahoo game in peace. We don do all this soft work pass.
Re: EFCC Arrests 15 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan Who Attempted To Flush Phones In The Toilet by samvega: 7:03pm On Jul 30, 2019
Do they always operate in groups? Easy catch of EFCC, one sone and oh! so many birds.
Re: EFCC Arrests 15 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan Who Attempted To Flush Phones In The Toilet by hollywater: 7:08pm On Jul 30, 2019
Goalgetterz:

And This your thrash here,is good enough for them to commit cyber crime right?
Re: EFCC Arrests 15 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan Who Attempted To Flush Phones In The Toilet by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 30, 2019
Chithauri:
You no dey my level kid. Na we dey die matter. No let me carry your matter for head, because you go jabo. Just leave it as it is, and do your local yahoo game in peace. We don do all this soft work pass.

I await you. Dem no born you well if you dont carry it undecided
A tiny piece of metal will always appreciate your forehead

For your info I am not into your occupation

Soft work . soft thief undecided
Re: EFCC Arrests 15 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan Who Attempted To Flush Phones In The Toilet by Chithauri(m): 7:17pm On Jul 30, 2019
maybachmusic:

I await you. Dem no born you well if you dont carry it undecided
A tiny piece of metal will always appreciate your forehead

For your info I am not into your occupation

Soft work . soft thief undecided
hehehe. Now this is getting funny. You must be tensed up already? Relax man. The one with the most power is always reluctant to use it.
Occupation things I'm legit. I know the street doesn't pay.I've been there, but you defend it.
You don't just know what I'm capable of. Die it.
Re: EFCC Arrests 15 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan Who Attempted To Flush Phones In The Toilet by superlanny(m): 7:24pm On Jul 30, 2019
nwaanambra1:
see how every one is discussing. no NCAN because they are all yoruba!

let it be igbo thing now - all the NCAN branch will be wanking on the thread!

see how they are all blaming government for lack of jobs for the youth -simply bc its yorubas!

hypocrisy is the major bane of this contraption!
did anybody stop you from exercising your ncan right, your people are actually worse, yahoo is synonymous to all tribes, but anything drug, cocaine, tram, heroine...na ipob amaka.
Re: EFCC Arrests 15 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan Who Attempted To Flush Phones In The Toilet by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 30, 2019
Chithauri:
hehehe. Now this is getting funny. You must be tensed up already? Relax man. The one with the most power is always reluctant to use it.
Occupation things I'm legit. I know the street doesn't pay.I've been there, but you defend it.

The street doesn't pay

Good to know your a criminal shouting at your colleagues in ibadan cheesy

Enjoy your career
Re: EFCC Arrests 15 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan Who Attempted To Flush Phones In The Toilet by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 30, 2019
Chithauri:

The street doesn't pay
A former yahoo boy shouting God punish yahoo boys. Nice to see your prayers on your forehead

Good to know your a criminal shouting at your colleagues in ibadan cheesy

Enjoy your criminal career
Re: EFCC Arrests 15 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan Who Attempted To Flush Phones In The Toilet by FatherBona: 7:28pm On Jul 30, 2019
ChEkWaSIyKe:
;DWho will show me the way? ;DWho will show me the way?
you ready?
Re: EFCC Arrests 15 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan Who Attempted To Flush Phones In The Toilet by jy2kbeyond(m): 7:38pm On Jul 30, 2019
BadAdviser:

I was about to ask.

Likely all these south south Rappers like Yung6ix, erigga or Twest

Seriously the rhymes got me hooked. wink
Re: EFCC Arrests 15 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan Who Attempted To Flush Phones In The Toilet by Jhamzy(m): 7:51pm On Jul 30, 2019
seancombs617:

Na frustration dey make most youths engage in this thing..Naija is hard for the common man
Any one that is dubious minded will always be. Give most of them job of 100k per month they will still be doing it as side hustle.
Re: EFCC Arrests 15 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan Who Attempted To Flush Phones In The Toilet by Prectega(m): 7:53pm On Jul 30, 2019
nwakibie3:
Money go come money go come, but you nor gree hustle make the money come
I want to dy ball I want to dy ball, but na you dy sleep every night how you wan take ball
Your guy tear everywhere you dy vex, say he mark five fingers take dy press
Say he don collect small thing now he don dy schesce say he dy carry body cos he dy get all the girls
Ogeni see life na selfie, Sha, if person nor gree snap you, try snap yourself make he sexy
See, I nor go put two leg for river wan check if the river dip, say na testing
See all we need to do na to pray to oluwa, baba God give us blessing
Long life to fit spend all this currency.

grin grin grin

Name of song and artiste please
Re: EFCC Arrests 15 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan Who Attempted To Flush Phones In The Toilet by Stefan111(m): 8:11pm On Jul 30, 2019
Goalgetterz:

My brother easy hope say you don chop because who no chop no dey talk Nigeria matter e plenty..Nigeria jaja jaja brother
Re: EFCC Arrests 15 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan Who Attempted To Flush Phones In The Toilet by Stefan111(m): 8:16pm On Jul 30, 2019
LeonMacJames:

Their mates are working as Software professionals and they are getting paid in dollars. Poverty is a factor yes, and the leaders are to blame.
But this fraud of a thing is a social problem. Because now the damage to the countries reputation is now affecting legitimate people, how do we solve for that?
Oga get your facts right Nigeria don't even know what a fraud is all about, Country that doesn't have common steady power supply. Its we Nigerians that makes it look as if we are bad Russians are the real deal and white people also..black people fight each other that's the problem..we don't even have brain for advanced fraud

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 15 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan Who Attempted To Flush Phones In The Toilet by frozen70(f): 8:27pm On Jul 30, 2019
All this lazy ofe mmanu guys, can't you just struggle like other people from the other parts on the Niger

Why are you guys in crime news all the time ❓

You have made efcc to be on you guys

Just tgst same people,

Una no dey shame ❓
Re: EFCC Arrests 15 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan Who Attempted To Flush Phones In The Toilet by LeonMacJames(m): 8:52pm On Jul 30, 2019
Stefan111:

Oga get your facts right Nigeria don't even know what a fraud is all about, Country that doesn't have common steady power supply. Its we Nigerians that makes it look as if we are bad Russians are the real deal and white people also..black people fight each other that's the problem..we don't even have brain for advanced fraud

Baba said get your facts rights... Which fact did you see me state?

So you're saying what Yahoo boys are doing is not fraud abi what ?

If I said "hacking" it's understandable.
But Fraud by definition is criminal deception intended to result in financial gain under false pretense.

See how you just cast the entire country grin "We dont have brain for advanced fraud" haba, I am dead. grin

But I don't know if you've noticed, Nigerians are known to excel in whatever field they are in as long as you put them in an enabling environment.
Nigerian Doctors and engineers abroad? Great
Nigerian Athletes, Artists and creatives? Greater

But the country is an enabling environment for fraud, that's why yahoo is just excelling anyhow. The poverty, lack of standard education, unemployment, peanut salaries, thieving politicians etc.

Thinking of the state of the country gives me headache I swear. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Arrest Man Who Uses Charms To Defraud POS Operators (Photo) / Woman Pays 390K To Buy Anointing Oil For Her Private Part / How I Murdered Sheikh Goni Aisami - John Gabriel (Soldier)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.