Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

EFCC Arrests 15 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan Who Attempted To Flush Phones In The Toilet - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests 15 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan Who Attempted To Flush Phones In The Toilet (47887 Views)

Hisbah Raids Gay Party In Kano, Arrests 15 Homosexuals / EFCC Arrests 15 Yahoo Boys And Girls In Port Harcourt (Photo) / EFCC Arrests 15 Yahoo Boys In Lagos; Charms, Cars, SIM Cards, Coffins Recovered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests 15 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan Who Attempted To Flush Phones In The Toilet by LKO(m): 9:41pm On Jul 30, 2019
maybachmusic:

When people were shouting that unemployment is a time bomb

The govt laid deaf ears to it

The results are coming out

With graduates earning 15k as teachers and not even seeing the salary . there will always be a ready supply of yahooboys

And with people like sylva and akpabio being awarded ministerial posts after multi billion naira loots. Yahoo boys see no reason to stop

Stop defending the indefensible you fraudster and dirty rogue. Your evil would soon catch up with you.

So the 15 years old secondary school students in my neighbourhood that are dropping out of school to fully embrace internet scam is as a result of unemployment? The youths are no longer interested to learn a trade or a skill. They want quick money. A 20 year old boy wants to drive a car that a level 17 civil servants can't afford. Morality has gone to the gutters and replaced with culture of greed. Scripture is always right, he that is desperate to be rich shall not be innocent.

You are a disgrace to yourself if u see nothing wrong in our young ones shunning diligence and embracing fraud.
Re: EFCC Arrests 15 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan Who Attempted To Flush Phones In The Toilet by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 30, 2019
LKO:

Stop defending the indefensible you fraudster and dirty rogue. Your evil would soon catch up with you.

So the 15 years old secondary school students in my neighbourhood that are dropping out of school to fully embrace internet scam is as a result of unemployment? The youths are no longer interested to learn a trade or a skill. They want quick money. A 20 year old boy wants to drive a car that a level 17 civil servants can't afford. Morality has gone to the gutters and replaced with culture of greed. Scripture is always right, he that is desperate to be rich shall not be innocent.

You are a disgrace to yourself if u see nothing wrong in our young ones shunning diligence and embracing fraud.

Where did I defend fraud ?

Funny how your type will ignore the politician ripping the country apart and pour your frustration on yourself
Re: EFCC Arrests 15 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan Who Attempted To Flush Phones In The Toilet by badman007(m): 10:28pm On Jul 30, 2019
Goalgetterz:
These hungry boys are the ones you said are living expensive life style? EFCC running from main work wey dey obvious to everyone. Start arresting our governors and senators fools. Okorocha is now a senator.

Create job. You no wan create, one fool will tell me unemployment still doesn't justify their involvement in scam when their mama is dying of hunger, no means to pay rent, You don't even know how dem dey take pay school fees.. thunder fire all Nigerian leaders and EFCC

Nigerians have slave mentality.

Our government has failed us so badly. We have no guts to call them to order so we blame the poor victims who’s only crime is fighting for survival.
Re: EFCC Arrests 15 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan Who Attempted To Flush Phones In The Toilet by badman007(m): 10:33pm On Jul 30, 2019
LKO:

What is the reality for civil servants and pensioners today?

Call out those at fault for the destruction of our country, don’t blame the helpless 15 years old kids.

Nigeria is run like a joke. People are mad. Slave mentality everywhere you go.
Re: EFCC Arrests 15 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan Who Attempted To Flush Phones In The Toilet by SaintHilary(m): 11:36pm On Jul 30, 2019
nwakibie3:
Money go come money go come, but you nor gree hustle make the money come
I want to dy ball I want to dy ball, but na you dy sleep every night how you wan take ball
Your guy tear everywhere you dy vex, say he mark five fingers take dy press
Say he don collect small thing now he don dy schesce say he dy carry body cos he dy get all the girls
Ogeni see life na selfie, Sha, if person nor gree snap you, try snap yourself make he sexy
See, I nor go put two leg for river wan check if the river dip, say na testing
See all we need to do na to pray to oluwa, baba God give us blessing
Long life to fit spend all this currency.

grin grin grin

MONEY MUST DROP..MONEY MUST DROP..CHALEY JUST DEY HUSTLE SEE THE MONEY MUST DROP

Song on repeat since last year grin

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 15 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan Who Attempted To Flush Phones In The Toilet by Budline1(m): 11:56pm On Jul 30, 2019
Viktorino:
The best thing now is to leave naija.EFCC is just useless!

Live alone. No friends.
Re: EFCC Arrests 15 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan Who Attempted To Flush Phones In The Toilet by MayorMgbedike(m): 5:48am On Jul 31, 2019
It seems you never know what our law enforcement agencies can do to make things look real.

The phones were probably put in there by them same way the police place all their armoury in front of a suspected pickpocket while parading him.

Who knows!
Re: EFCC Arrests 15 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan Who Attempted To Flush Phones In The Toilet by Stefan111(m): 8:03am On Jul 31, 2019
LeonMacJames:

Baba said get your facts rights... Which fact did you see me state?

So you're saying what Yahoo boys are doing is not fraud abi what ?

If I said "hacking" it's understandable.
But Fraud by definition is criminal deception intended to result in financial gain under false pretense.

See how you just cast the entire country grin "We dont have brain for advanced fraud" haba, I am dead. grin

But I don't know if you've noticed, Nigerians are known to excel in whatever field they are in as long as you put them in an enabling environment.
Nigerian Doctors and engineers abroad? Great
Nigerian Athletes, Artists and creatives? Greater

But the country is an enabling environment for fraud, that's why yahoo is just excelling anyhow. The poverty, lack of standard education, unemployment, peanut salaries, thieving politicians etc.

Thinking of the state of the country gives me headache I swear. undecided

Oga na still oyibo invented Yahoo so relax we don't know anything na mouth we carry if you think other countries don't excel in everything they do then you ate joking..its because you are from here. As long as we don't have common power supply in this country we can never move forward because any country that has steady light have light in their brain but our brains are full of darkness..Obama come from Nigeria? How many doctors sef we get all countries dey excel too..baba na only bad news full this country I weak..na still Yahoo boys go be politicians when our time reach so the country can't get any better
Re: EFCC Arrests 15 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan Who Attempted To Flush Phones In The Toilet by nwakibie3(m): 9:46am On Jul 31, 2019
Prectega:

Name of song and artiste please

Money must drop by Kaptain ft effizy
Re: EFCC Arrests 15 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan Who Attempted To Flush Phones In The Toilet by nwakibie3(m): 9:47am On Jul 31, 2019
SaintHilary:

MONEY MUST DROP..MONEY MUST DROP..CHALEY JUST DEY HUSTLE SEE THE MONEY MUST DROP

Song on repeat since last year grin

grin grin
Re: EFCC Arrests 15 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan Who Attempted To Flush Phones In The Toilet by LeonMacJames(m): 5:54pm On Jul 31, 2019
Stefan111:

Oga na still oyibo invented Yahoo so relax we don't know anything na mouth we carry if you think other countries don't excel in everything they do then you ate joking..its because you are from here. As long as we don't have common power supply in this country we can never move forward because any country that has steady light have light in their brain but our brains are full of darkness..Obama come from Nigeria? How many doctors sef we get all countries dey excel too..baba na only bad news full this country I weak..na still Yahoo boys go be politicians when our time reach so the country can't get any better

So because Oyibo start yahoo, that means we should turn it into a weapon against ourselves.

Eventuarry when the new set of Yahoo boys enter political office. And when the country dabaru finish after that e go clear for everybody eye ...
Re: EFCC Arrests 15 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan Who Attempted To Flush Phones In The Toilet by Stefan111(m): 12:00pm On Aug 02, 2019
LeonMacJames:

So because Oyibo start yahoo, that means we should turn it into a weapon against ourselves.

Eventuarry when the new set of Yahoo boys enter political office. And when the country dabaru finish after that e go clear for everybody eye ...
Oga Yahoo no be our problem make government at least put steady power supply
Re: EFCC Arrests 15 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan Who Attempted To Flush Phones In The Toilet by LeonMacJames(m): 9:22pm On Aug 02, 2019
Stefan111:

Oga Yahoo no be our problem make government at least put steady power supply
Lol, You think unsteady power is our problem grin
Re: EFCC Arrests 15 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan Who Attempted To Flush Phones In The Toilet by Stefan111(m): 5:57pm On Aug 04, 2019
LeonMacJames:
Lol, You think unsteady power is our problem grin
Trust me that's the only problem we have..if there is steady light na only people wey get car go dey use fuel so e go dey cheap, business will be easy to set up our mentality will change
Re: EFCC Arrests 15 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan Who Attempted To Flush Phones In The Toilet by LeonMacJames(m): 10:10pm On Aug 04, 2019
Stefan111:

Trust me that's the only problem we have..if there is steady light na only people wey get car go dey use fuel so e go dey cheap, business will be easy to set up our mentality will change
70% of the dmeand for fuel is from the need to on gen... I dont think the oil barons are ready to lose money grin
Re: EFCC Arrests 15 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan Who Attempted To Flush Phones In The Toilet by Chithauri(m): 2:42pm On Aug 15, 2019
maybachmusic:

The street doesn't pay
A former yahoo boy shouting God punish yahoo boys. Nice to see your prayers on your forehead

Good to know your a criminal shouting at your colleagues in ibadan cheesy

Enjoy your criminal career
e be like you dey mad abi. you no wan decor
Re: EFCC Arrests 15 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan Who Attempted To Flush Phones In The Toilet by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 15, 2019
Chithauri:
e be like you dey mad abi. you no wan decor

undecided
Re: EFCC Arrests 15 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan Who Attempted To Flush Phones In The Toilet by Chithauri(m): 4:21pm On Aug 15, 2019
maybachmusic:

undecided
it will be like film trick
Re: EFCC Arrests 15 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan Who Attempted To Flush Phones In The Toilet by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 15, 2019
Chithauri:
it will be like film trick

All these kids sha
Re: EFCC Arrests 15 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan Who Attempted To Flush Phones In The Toilet by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 15, 2019
Double
Re: EFCC Arrests 15 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan Who Attempted To Flush Phones In The Toilet by Chithauri(m): 6:16am On Jan 12, 2020
maybachmusic:

Who be dis one cheesy grin
Na small spoke dem go put for ur pennis u go wail like full
Hard man keh. Hard Idiiot ni
Slap sense into this your cone head with matchet you go keep quiet.

sense is far from you
Re: EFCC Arrests 15 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan Who Attempted To Flush Phones In The Toilet by Smooyis(m): 9:34am On Aug 21, 2020
Our youths should be careful of the friends they keep, because bad company corrupts good manners shocked shocked shocked
Re: EFCC Arrests 15 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan Who Attempted To Flush Phones In The Toilet by vickyhow(m): 1:41pm On Aug 21, 2020
nwakibie3:
Money go come money go come, but you nor gree hustle make the money come
I want to dy ball I want to dy ball, but na you dy sleep every night how you wan take ball
Your guy tear everywhere you dy vex, say he mark five fingers take dy press
Say he don collect small thing now he don dy schesce say he dy carry body cos he dy get all the girls
Ogeni see life na selfie, Sha, if person nor gree snap you, try snap yourself make he sexy
See, I nor go put two leg for river wan check if the river dip, say na testing
See all we need to do na to pray to oluwa, baba God give us blessing
Long life to fit spend all this currency.

grin grin grin

You did a good job on Captain's Lyric!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 15 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan Who Attempted To Flush Phones In The Toilet by Mayng01(m): 3:49pm On Aug 21, 2020
Nigeria is finished, where are the future of tomorrow? They have all nearly become fraudsters . This is the result of bad leadership.
Re: EFCC Arrests 15 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan Who Attempted To Flush Phones In The Toilet by Londonboi7960(m): 4:32am On Aug 22, 2020
Well said Jare
Goalgetterz:
These hungry boys are the ones you said are living expensive life style? EFCC running from main work wey dey obvious to everyone. Start arresting our governors and senators fools. Okorocha is now a senator.

Create job. You no wan create, one fool will tell me unemployment still doesn't justify their involvement in scam when their mama is dying of hunger, no means to pay rent, You don't even know how dem dey take pay school fees.. thunder fire all Nigerian leaders and EFCC
Re: EFCC Arrests 15 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan Who Attempted To Flush Phones In The Toilet by Kaydans(m): 7:40am On Aug 22, 2020
Vokians:
Yahoo boys again. Get a decent job and live a decent life.

How and where? ��

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Arrest Man Who Uses Charms To Defraud POS Operators (Photo) / Woman Pays 390K To Buy Anointing Oil For Her Private Part / How I Murdered Sheikh Goni Aisami - John Gabriel (Soldier)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.