Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,803 members, 7,817,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

How I Murdered Sheikh Goni Aisami - John Gabriel (Soldier) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Murdered Sheikh Goni Aisami - John Gabriel (Soldier) (47893 Views)

Court Sentences Ex-Soldier John Gabriel To Death By Hanging Over Aisami Murder / Sheikh Goni Aisami: Army Dismisses Two Officers Over murder Of Yobe Cleric / How I Murdered Islamic Cleric Who Offered Me Free Ride - Soldier Confess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Murdered Sheikh Goni Aisami - John Gabriel (Soldier) by envoymedia: 7:12pm On Aug 24, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bb77oz5fcpg

Soldier: How I Murdered An Islamic Cleric That Offered Me A Free Ride In Yobe (Photos, Video)

A soldier who murdered an Islamic cleric after he offered him a free ride has confessed to the crime as he recounted the incident, IGBERETV reports.

Sheikh Goni Aisami gave a ride to a soldier named John Gabriel at Nguru Army Barrack.

The soldier said he was going to Jaji-Maji in Yobe and the cleric let him get in the car.

However, the soldier shot at the cleric during the journey on Friday, August 19, and tried to make away with his Honda 2006 model.

The Police Command in Yobe has arrested two persons in connection with the murder.

While being paraded, John Gabriel explained that he lured the Islamic cleric to his death by telling him there's a sound coming from his car.

When the Islamic cleric got down to check under the car for the source of the sound, the soldier also got down from the car and brought out his gun.

He said that when the cleric saw him pointing the gun at him, he asked what he had done and he (suspect) told him he hasn't done anything.

John said he then fired a warning shot, hoping the cleric would run away but he didn't. He said that he fired a second warning shot and it hit the cleric, killing him.

The Yobe Police Command’s Spokesman, DSP Dungus Abdulkarim, confirmed that the two suspects had claimed to be soldiers attached to 241 Recce Model Battalion, Nguru.

He said the incident occurred at about 10 pm on Friday after Aisami gave one of the suspects a lift.

He explained that Aisami was driving his car to Gashua from Nguru, when the principal suspect who was in mufti and carrying a camp bed, pleaded with him for a lift to Jaji-Maji.

He said that on approaching Jaji-Maji, the principal suspect brought out an AK-47 and shot him twice to death.

Abdulkarim further said that the suspect tried to flee with the deceased’s car but failed, as it got stuck in the mud and the vehicle failed to start.

He put a call through to the second suspect, who drove another vehicle to the scene. Unfortunately for him, his drive shaft broke.

The two suspects then requested help from a vigilance group in Jaji-Maji. When the group arrived at the scene to tow the broken down vehicles, incidentally Aisami’s body was found at the scene.

Abdulkarim said it was the vigilance group that drew the attention of the police and the suspects, who said they were soldiers, were arrested.

https://www.instagram.com/p/ChpJOEeNTsd/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Murdered Sheikh Goni Aisami - John Gabriel (Soldier) by incandescentena: 7:13pm On Aug 24, 2022
undecided

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Murdered Sheikh Goni Aisami - John Gabriel (Soldier) by BeanmanX(m): 7:15pm On Aug 24, 2022
See him Yeye face,,, wicked guy undecided

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Murdered Sheikh Goni Aisami - John Gabriel (Soldier) by DispatcherLagos: 7:16pm On Aug 24, 2022
grin
Maybe he did that on self defense. All Muslims are terrorists or terrorist's apologists

68 Likes 10 Shares

Re: How I Murdered Sheikh Goni Aisami - John Gabriel (Soldier) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 24, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
grin
Maybe he did that on self defense. All Muslims are terrorists or terrorist's apologists
What self defense? someone offered him a ride and you are shouting self defense cos the victim is a Muslim.

I've never seen anyone more hypocritical than the said Christians.

343 Likes 41 Shares

Re: How I Murdered Sheikh Goni Aisami - John Gabriel (Soldier) by illicit(m): 7:36pm On Aug 24, 2022
Sha kill him too

I no wan hear one tin one tin

44 Likes

Re: How I Murdered Sheikh Goni Aisami - John Gabriel (Soldier) by mccloud224(m): 7:49pm On Aug 24, 2022
First off, most ppl in our military today aren't there to serve the country. Joblessness is the cause.

Next, developed countries carry out mental checks on their armed personnel frequently. That obviously doesn't happen in Nigeria and should it happen, our typical low base mentality would be to use that as opportunity to loot govt funds e.g Federal govt approves N27 billion to run medical brain checks on soldiers (and of course, one brigadier pockets most of the funds).

Blacks! Sad!!!!

91 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How I Murdered Sheikh Goni Aisami - John Gabriel (Soldier) by Thomthom(m): 8:27pm On Aug 24, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

What self defense? someone offered him a ride and you are shouting self defense cos the victim is a Muslim.

Abeg don't mind that one. he no go pass small picking wey get access to Internet..

138 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How I Murdered Sheikh Goni Aisami - John Gabriel (Soldier) by Thomthom(m): 8:37pm On Aug 24, 2022
Make Nigerians dey fear Nigerians.. if soldier could do this to a man that offered help.. then like I said earlier Nigerians should start avoiding Nigerians.. the wickedness, the greed, the opression, the arrogancy, the pride(raising of shoulder unto him/her get lexus others no get ), the mind of any opportunity given is to steal money, corruption, jealousy, hatred, malice, quarrel any how, Ritual, Kidnapping, armed robbery, rape,Cheat, Scam, in these people's mind is just too much..

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Murdered Sheikh Goni Aisami - John Gabriel (Soldier) by Ancecoker(m): 9:19pm On Aug 24, 2022
sad
Re: How I Murdered Sheikh Goni Aisami - John Gabriel (Soldier) by Sirheny007(m): 9:20pm On Aug 24, 2022
A Christian has murdered a Muslim!
Man don bite dog now! But them go quickly forget say na dog been de bite man.
lipsrsealed undecided

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Murdered Sheikh Goni Aisami - John Gabriel (Soldier) by Michello5(m): 9:20pm On Aug 24, 2022
No be every stranger wey you go see u go give lift... I just learnt a life lesson from this

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Murdered Sheikh Goni Aisami - John Gabriel (Soldier) by richard870(m): 9:21pm On Aug 24, 2022
Re: How I Murdered Sheikh Goni Aisami - John Gabriel (Soldier) by bikbanne: 9:21pm On Aug 24, 2022
Chai

This is terrible

6 Likes

Re: How I Murdered Sheikh Goni Aisami - John Gabriel (Soldier) by oluwaseunamos33(m): 9:21pm On Aug 24, 2022
U don't have conscience

6 Likes

Re: How I Murdered Sheikh Goni Aisami - John Gabriel (Soldier) by koolaid87: 9:22pm On Aug 24, 2022
shocked
Re: How I Murdered Sheikh Goni Aisami - John Gabriel (Soldier) by Greenbottlelady: 9:22pm On Aug 24, 2022
So somebody fit meet his end even just by helping.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwh-yupJWVg

2 Likes

Re: How I Murdered Sheikh Goni Aisami - John Gabriel (Soldier) by abobote: 9:22pm On Aug 24, 2022
Very wicked soldier.

That's why you see some these newly recruited soldiers buying cars, building houses, coz they have added robbery as side husle

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Murdered Sheikh Goni Aisami - John Gabriel (Soldier) by legba1(m): 9:24pm On Aug 24, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
grin

Did you even read the news at all.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Murdered Sheikh Goni Aisami - John Gabriel (Soldier) by superCleanworks(m): 9:24pm On Aug 24, 2022
Okay
Re: How I Murdered Sheikh Goni Aisami - John Gabriel (Soldier) by Lanre4uonly(m): 9:24pm On Aug 24, 2022
This is serious.
What a wicked world!
He must face the consequences of his wicked act.
May the soul of the departed rest in peace and may God comfort the bereaved family.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Murdered Sheikh Goni Aisami - John Gabriel (Soldier) by biomedics(m): 9:26pm On Aug 24, 2022
The cleric wasn’t killed by bandits, not by boko haram, not even iswap but by Nigerian soldier. I’m speechless �.
May Allah forgive his shortcomings and rest his soul, amin.

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Murdered Sheikh Goni Aisami - John Gabriel (Soldier) by BigYash: 9:26pm On Aug 24, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

And how did you know he is a Christian? Are there no atheist on this forum? Are there no traditional worshiper here too? Something must be wrong with you undecided

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Murdered Sheikh Goni Aisami - John Gabriel (Soldier) by Authoreety: 9:27pm On Aug 24, 2022
Nnb
Re: How I Murdered Sheikh Goni Aisami - John Gabriel (Soldier) by iLegendd(m): 9:27pm On Aug 24, 2022
What he did is bad, but this sends a message that both religions have evil people and are capable of violence.

22 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tenant Pushes Lagos Landlady To Death Over Door Closure / Photos Of Woman Who Set Her Husband & Herself Ablaze Weeks After Wedding / Young Boys Caught Stealing Panties In Lagos, Forced To Strip By Residents.Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.