Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,457 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome - Food (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome (50201 Views)

For Food Lovers, This Is How To Generate Passive Income Without Hassles / Reasons Why Asian Food Lovers Love Asian Snacks In Australia / This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by cococandy(f): 8:28am On May 18, 2020
Thanks. So why not get one then? cheesy
Dyt:

Dayyumm

I lovey lovey lovey

Tattoos and ear piercing is it for me mehn
One of the things that attracts me to me men
People say I am weird but I am a sucker for 'em
No I don't have but it turns me on
grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by cococandy(f): 8:39am On May 18, 2020
Logobenz
Benzboys

I saw that sweet red (Robertson) you were suggesting to me yesterday. saw it online and it was cheap. Like it already ticks three boxes for me. Sweet, cheap and red.

But you know what the idiots wanted me to do? To pay $21.99 For shipping.

I guess I have to wait for corona to be over so I use my legs to go find it at the store.

3 Likes

Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by Dyt(f): 8:44am On May 18, 2020
cococandy:
Thanks. So why not get one then? cheesy

I can't stand pain
And my mum and brothers are too African grin grin cheesy cheesy

If not ehn, my nose, eyebrow, tongue, ear, npps and clt would have been blinking in diamonds grin cheesy cheesy

I must marry a liberal man and hopefully I can endure the pain that comes with it
Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by cococandy(f): 8:47am On May 18, 2020
Dyt:

I can't stand pain
And my mum and brothers are too African grin grin cheesy cheesy

If not ehn, my nose, eyebrow, tongue, ear, npps and clt would have been blinking in diamonds grin cheesy cheesy

I must marry a liberal man and hopefully I can endure the pain that comes with it

Oh I see. Good luck with all that.

Also, it’s not as painful when you get it in certain areas of the body. Some areas aren’t just more sensitive

2 Likes

Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by pocohantas(f): 8:50am On May 18, 2020
Dyt:

Dayyumm

I lovey lovey lovey

Tattoos and ear piercing is it for me mehn
One of the things that attracts me to me men
People say I am weird but I am a sucker for 'em
No I don't have but it turns me on
grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Aunty go and draw it or you bring your hand, let me use eye-pencil to give you temporary one.
Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by Dyt(f): 8:51am On May 18, 2020
cococandy:

Oh I see. Good luck with all that.

grin cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by Dyt(f): 8:52am On May 18, 2020
pocohantas:

Aunty go and draw it or you bring your hand, let me use eye-pencil to give you temporary one.

You that dunno how to draw something
You will now draw a lion with a monkey face on me

Mba
I pass oo

1 Like

Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by cococandy(f): 8:53am On May 18, 2020
Poco.
I’m literally just copying from a website that I normally consult when I’m feeling like a bartender cheesy

1)Malibu sunset
THE INGREDIENTS:

Malibu rum with coconut liqueur.
Fresh pineapple juice
sweet grenadine simple syrup
ice
THE PROCESS:

This cocktail does not require a blender or cocktail shaker. Just add ice to your glass and pour. This makes the Malibu Sunset mixed drink ideal for large party events and even outdoor venues.

The grenadine is what gives it that beautiful ombré color so don’t skip it. Malibu rum itself is very fragrant like fresh coconuts. It’s easy to overdo it because it will hardly taste bitter. So be careful and add only a shot to each serving. Or you’ll be hiiiiiiigh grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by cococandy(f): 8:53am On May 18, 2020
pocohantas:

grin
Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by pocohantas(f): 8:55am On May 18, 2020
Dyt:

You that dunno how to draw something
You will now draw a lion with a monkey face on me

Mba
I pass oo

You don’t know me then, da Vinci gat nothing on me...Anyway, I will save my talent for people who believe in me. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by pocohantas(f): 8:57am On May 18, 2020
cococandy:
Poco.
I’m literally just copying from a website that I normally consult when I’m feeling like a bartender cheesy

1)Malibu sunset
THE INGREDIENTS:

Malibu rum with coconut liqueur.
Fresh pineapple juice
sweet grenadine simple syrup
ice
THE PROCESS:

This cocktail does not require a blender or cocktail shaker. Just add ice to your glass and pour. This makes the Malibu Sunset mixed drink ideal for large party events and even outdoor venues.

The grenadine is what gives it that beautiful ombré color so don’t skip it. Malibu rum itself is very fragrant like fresh coconuts. It’s easy to overdo it because it will hardly taste bitter. So be careful and add only a shot to each serving. Or you’ll be hiiiiiiigh grin

This Malibu, I can use it for many cocktails ba?
Same with grenadine? This is very easy na.

Is this cocktail virgin or an olosho? Let me know what I am getting into. I can see rum there.

1 Like

Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by cococandy(f): 8:58am On May 18, 2020
Poco you can make delicious piña colada with Malibu rum too. Add a shot of the rum to your glass, add coconut cream, pineapple juice, add ice and blend. That’s all. Very creamy and tropical. Pina colada is the cocktail that initiated me into the world of cocktails. Because I really like coconut flavored anything.

You can make it without alcohol so it’s a mocktail instead. All those cocktails can be made into mocktails if you subtract the alcohol. So you can enjoy them if you really don’t want any alcohol in your system.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by cococandy(f): 9:00am On May 18, 2020
pocohantas:

This Malibu, I can use it for many cocktails ba?
Same with grenadine? This is very easy na.

Is this cocktail virgin or an olosho? Let me know what I am getting into. I can see rum there.

Yes you can use both the rum and grenadine for many different cocktails.

Haha the Cocktail is the olosho version. The mocktail is virgin. grin

2 Likes

Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by pocohantas(f): 9:01am On May 18, 2020
cococandy:
Poco you can make delicious piña colada with Malibu rum too. Add a shot of the rum to your glass, add coconut cream, pineapple juice, add ice and blend. That’s all. Very creamy and tropical. Pina colada is the cocktail that initiated me into the world of cocktails. Because I really like coconut flavored anything.

You can make it without alcohol so it’s a mocktail instead. All those cocktails can be made into mocktails if you subtract the alcohol. So you can enjoy them if you really don’t want any alcohol in your system.

Heard so much about this piña colada. I have seen it on a couple of menus at premium bars. It must be really tasty for all that hype.

So, cocktail = alcohol content.
Mocktail = no alcohol content.

I am learning. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by cococandy(f): 9:03am On May 18, 2020
pocohantas:

Heard so much about this piña colada. I have seen it on a couple of menus at premium bars. It must be really tasty for all that hype.

So, cocktail = alcohol content.
Mocktail = no alcohol content.

I am learning. cheesy cheesy
pina colada is Mmm.

The first time I realized I could make it easily at home, I had to pray to my ancestors for guidance. Local woman didn’t know what came over her.

Now we are good. Everything in moderation grin

2 Likes

Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by Dyt(f): 9:04am On May 18, 2020
pocohantas:

You don’t know me then, da Vinci gat nothing on me...Anyway, I will save my talent for people who believe in me. grin grin

Oya show off for me asanwa**I hope that means something good**
Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by Benzboys(m): 10:22am On May 18, 2020
cococandy:
Logobenz
Benzboys

I saw that sweet red (Robertson) you were suggesting to me yesterday. saw it online and it was cheap. Like it already ticks three boxes for me. Sweet, cheap and red.

But you know what the idiots wanted me to do? To pay $21.99 For shipping.

I guess I have to wait for corona to be over so I use my legs to go find it at the store.
Lol how you go pay 21 dollars for shipping na?
Say the drink na how much?
Just wait it out abeg till lockdown finish.
You will like the Robertson I'm very sure.
Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by cococandy(f): 10:27am On May 18, 2020
Benzboys:
Lol how you go pay 21 dollars for shipping na?
Say the drink na how much?
Just wait it out abeg till lockdown finish.
You will like the Robertson I'm very sure.

I always hate paying for shipping especially if it’s over $10. Yea I’ll wait
Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by Benzboys(m): 10:29am On May 18, 2020
cococandy:

I always hate paying for shipping especially if it’s over $10. Yea I’ll wait
Hahaaha yeah that's the right thing to do.
I for pay for you sha.
Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by Nobody: 11:08am On May 18, 2020
Dyt:

I can't stand pain
And my mum and brothers are too African grin grin cheesy cheesy.

Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by Dyt(f): 11:29am On May 18, 2020

Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 18, 2020
Dyt:

Recieve ur miracle before they know @home.. undecided

Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by Dyt(f): 12:41pm On May 18, 2020
ericsmith:

Recieve ur miracle before they know @home.. undecided

Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by Nobody: 1:41pm On May 18, 2020
[quote author=Dyt post=89681615][/quote]

B4 they know @home ... recieve ur miracle ..

Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by Dyt(f): 1:58pm On May 18, 2020
ericsmith:

B4 they know @home ... recieve ur miracle ..

Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 18, 2020

Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by Dyt(f): 1:52pm On May 24, 2020
andrewtosin:
I like the two both of una grin. Regardless I like your name more.. I-da-yat cheesy

I thought you're a Muslim?

Yes I am a BELIEVER
grin cheesy
Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by andrewtosin(m): 1:55pm On May 24, 2020
You don start again undecided... Believer of what?
Dyt:

Yes I am a BELIEVER
grin cheesy

Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by Dyt(f): 2:09pm On May 24, 2020
andrewtosin:
You don start again undecided... Believer of what?

God
Olorun
Chineke
Allah
Eledumare
Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by andrewtosin(m): 2:17pm On May 24, 2020
Okay... Apapo
Plz put Amadioha cheesy

By the way nice meeting you Dyt
Dyt:

God
Olorun
Chineke
Allah
Eledumare
Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by Dyt(f): 2:27pm On May 24, 2020
andrewtosin:
Okay... Apapo
Plz put Amadioha cheesy

By the way nice meeting you Dyt

Lol
God is God ojare

It's a pleasure bros
**I would have hugged but for Rona ** grin
Re: Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome by Dyt(f): 4:47pm On May 24, 2020
Ishilove:

Dyt you are such a romantic soul.

Hopelessly and very sweet trouble

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (25) (Reply)

How A Snake Was Killed And Eaten / Food(s) That Can Make You Really Tall / I Bought This Banana For N200, Was I Cheated?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.