Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,570 members, 7,820,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Shocking!!!! See What Thieves Did To This Car After Being Parked For 3hrs - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Shocking!!!! See What Thieves Did To This Car After Being Parked For 3hrs (2008 Views)

Lagos Driver Forgets Where He Parked Vehicle After Getting Drunk / Car Washer Wrecks His Client’s Car After Driving It To Buy Food (Video) / UNIBEN Student Loses His Parked Benz To A Mysterious Early-Morning Fire (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking!!!! See What Thieves Did To This Car After Being Parked For 3hrs by Solidkay(m): 3:45pm On Jul 30, 2019
A South African man was left stunned after his car was robbed within 3 hours of its being parked by the roadside and the thieves did a very 'clean' job.

@Shange033 in his tweet also disclosed that the auto parts which had barcodes and identification numbers were all left on the road.

He tweeted;Stolen within 3 hours found but the stripping job dammm joburg ... May I add anything with barcode and vehicle identification was left on the road....

See photos.

Re: Shocking!!!! See What Thieves Did To This Car After Being Parked For 3hrs by GOFRONT(m): 3:48pm On Jul 30, 2019
More like an Antelope being kept in the Vicinity of Hungry wolves....

2 Likes

Re: Shocking!!!! See What Thieves Did To This Car After Being Parked For 3hrs by eyeview: 3:59pm On Jul 30, 2019
This must be a creative joke. I don't believe it

5 Likes

Re: Shocking!!!! See What Thieves Did To This Car After Being Parked For 3hrs by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 30, 2019
Borale, make the owner just give the rest to mallo wey dey buy scrap metal.
Re: Shocking!!!! See What Thieves Did To This Car After Being Parked For 3hrs by hahn(m): 4:21pm On Jul 30, 2019
shocked

3 Likes

Re: Shocking!!!! See What Thieves Did To This Car After Being Parked For 3hrs by tillaman(m): 6:14pm On Jul 30, 2019
See as men harvest the car parts!! Kingfishers dem
Re: Shocking!!!! See What Thieves Did To This Car After Being Parked For 3hrs by bobbybrown007: 8:39pm On Jul 30, 2019
Those guys should be called. Mentors and bosses of the game
Re: Shocking!!!! See What Thieves Did To This Car After Being Parked For 3hrs by Yohh: 10:22pm On Jul 30, 2019
Those guys deserve a salute first before conviction when eventually caught.
Re: Shocking!!!! See What Thieves Did To This Car After Being Parked For 3hrs by RZArecta2(m): 1:48am On Jul 31, 2019
Aba boys can never... I stan cool
Re: Shocking!!!! See What Thieves Did To This Car After Being Parked For 3hrs by Lexusgs430: 11:24am On Jul 31, 2019
Those thieves must have the DNA of a clan of hyenas.....
Re: Shocking!!!! See What Thieves Did To This Car After Being Parked For 3hrs by kakameks: 3:16pm On Jul 31, 2019
I doubt this particular tale.

Reason.
1. Stripping under 3hrs highly unlikely and if possible alot of hands and noisy power tools will be involved.

2. If done under 3hrs those around the vicinity would have heard the commotion, except he parked in a bush but the picture suggest otherwise.

3. There will be tell-tales sign on the ground. Oil spills, scratches on the pavement, grassess uprooted, bolts or clips pieces etc (though the car may have been towed to where it was stripped an the carcass returned still under 3hrs)
Re: Shocking!!!! See What Thieves Did To This Car After Being Parked For 3hrs by AgentGoat: 7:49am On Aug 01, 2019
I can't believe it

Re: Shocking!!!! See What Thieves Did To This Car After Being Parked For 3hrs by id4sho(m): 6:07pm On Aug 01, 2019
idontbelieveit
Re: Shocking!!!! See What Thieves Did To This Car After Being Parked For 3hrs by AshipaEk0: 2:48pm On Aug 02, 2019
You people saying it's impossible have no idea grin

Ask SA people. ....

Cars stripped by a team with power tools ona truck and chasis dropped off by a secluded roadside.

3 hrs too much if your team knows what they are doing sef.

1 Like

Re: Shocking!!!! See What Thieves Did To This Car After Being Parked For 3hrs by Kelvin30286063(m): 7:45pm On Aug 02, 2019
I dope hat for this thieves!

Re: Shocking!!!! See What Thieves Did To This Car After Being Parked For 3hrs by Kelvin30286063(m): 7:46pm On Aug 02, 2019
They should kuku come and carry the bones now!!! Are they leaving it for vultures!

Re: Shocking!!!! See What Thieves Did To This Car After Being Parked For 3hrs by Kelvin30286063(m): 7:47pm On Aug 02, 2019
Respect sirs!!!

Re: Shocking!!!! See What Thieves Did To This Car After Being Parked For 3hrs by alphaNomega: 2:28pm On Aug 03, 2019
Fake news, bloggers meat.

(1) (Reply)

What Could Be Done As My 2004 Honda CR-V Burns Oil At 255k Miles?. / *HELP* Mechanic Spayed Carb Spray Into My Actuator... / Help Needed In Selection Between This Two Rides In The Next 12 Hours!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.