Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Michael Job: The 'Jesus' In Kenya Is An Evangelist (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Michael Job: The 'Jesus' In Kenya Is An Evangelist (Photos) (53700 Views)

The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos / Michael Job (Jesus In Kenya) Death Rumour / Masquerade Converts To Christianity And Becomes An Evangelist In 6 Months(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Job: The 'Jesus' In Kenya Is An Evangelist (Photos) by dazzlingd(m): 9:18pm On Jul 30, 2019
angry

Playing Jesus pranks on Africans really shows how the whites have seen us finish...... What a ridicule, they know say we no get sense and highly idiotic.
Sold religion to us, it worked cheeply and now selling cheaper and more nonsensical pranks to us..

1 Like

Re: Michael Job: The 'Jesus' In Kenya Is An Evangelist (Photos) by dangoteinlaw: 9:18pm On Jul 30, 2019
He can wear sandals for all I care that's his problem. Next tongue
Re: Michael Job: The 'Jesus' In Kenya Is An Evangelist (Photos) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 30, 2019
Officer4:
K
only in kenya
Re: Michael Job: The 'Jesus' In Kenya Is An Evangelist (Photos) by thaoriginator: 9:22pm On Jul 30, 2019
grin
Re: Michael Job: The 'Jesus' In Kenya Is An Evangelist (Photos) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 30, 2019
osazsky:
Who ever saw d real jesus? there was no camera then,d guy who acted as jesus his name his Robert Powell and he divorced his wife then the lady that acted as marry her name is Christian bale,,,,I feel for Catholics sha,see waiting white man do us,maybe jesus was black who knows
So Christian bale acted as Mary?
Okay o grin
Re: Michael Job: The 'Jesus' In Kenya Is An Evangelist (Photos) by osazsky(m): 9:23pm On Jul 30, 2019
osazsky:
Who ever saw d real jesus? there was no camera then,d guy who acted as jesus his name his Robert Powell and he divorced his wife then the lady that acted as marry her name is Christian bale,,,,I feel for Catholics sha,see waiting white man do us,maybe jesus was black who knows
the bottomline is let jesus remain in ur heart,he will direct u. forget Robert Powell pictures u are using to design ur entrance door
Re: Michael Job: The 'Jesus' In Kenya Is An Evangelist (Photos) by martineverest(m): 9:24pm On Jul 30, 2019
isn't only a fool that doesn't know this before....fools allow bloggers to deceive them with twisted stories
Re: Michael Job: The 'Jesus' In Kenya Is An Evangelist (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 9:26pm On Jul 30, 2019
When is he coming to Nigeria? oyedepo,oyaks, Suleiman,adeboye will fall over themselves to host him

1 Like

Re: Michael Job: The 'Jesus' In Kenya Is An Evangelist (Photos) by osazsky(m): 9:28pm On Jul 30, 2019
sassysure:
So Christian bale acted as Mary?
Okay o grin
sorry both have acted as jesus on two separate occasions, I have forgotten d name of d person that acted as marry yeah marry was olivia hussey

1 Like

Re: Michael Job: The 'Jesus' In Kenya Is An Evangelist (Photos) by owila4luv(m): 9:28pm On Jul 30, 2019
FuckThaMod:
These whites should just mind their business and stop brainwashing africans with their religion, it has caused more harm than good. Stupid fakeass jesus angry
your mumu never do, them force you join any religion ne?
Re: Michael Job: The 'Jesus' In Kenya Is An Evangelist (Photos) by victorian(f): 9:29pm On Jul 30, 2019
Awwww he looks like Jesus so much

See as all the children looks excited and happy around him. Jesus is in their midst.

Eeyah, hes blessed .

Pastors in nigeria will kill to have him in their crusades, so they can make billions of naira that day..infact na TBS ,they go use . grin
Re: Michael Job: The 'Jesus' In Kenya Is An Evangelist (Photos) by Egbesu1(m): 9:35pm On Jul 30, 2019
You for visit 9ja make you see wanders, white people just making blacks look stupid every time. This is 2019 please , Jesus still the rest , him.never get time to show
Re: Michael Job: The 'Jesus' In Kenya Is An Evangelist (Photos) by osazsky(m): 9:40pm On Jul 30, 2019
victorian:
Awwww he looks like Jesus so much

See as all the children looks excited and happy around him. Jesus is in their midst.

Eeyah, hes blessed .

Pastors in nigeria will kill to have him in their crusades, so they can make billions of naira that day..infact na TBS ,they go use . grin
how does jesus look like?,he looks like Robert Powell and christain bale,stop using d pic of these guys to design ur house and for ur info one of them divorced his wife,

3 Likes

Re: Michael Job: The 'Jesus' In Kenya Is An Evangelist (Photos) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 30, 2019
Africans and Gullibility, This Junkie could be a peadophile and Africans are celebrating him allowing him Near their kids.

I SMH for Africans.

4 Likes

Re: Michael Job: The 'Jesus' In Kenya Is An Evangelist (Photos) by victorian(f): 9:54pm On Jul 30, 2019
osazsky:
how does jesus look like?,he looks like Robert Powell and christain bale,stop using d pic of these guys to design ur house and for ur info one of them divorced his wife,

Lol, na so

I support divorce only if the union is causing emotional trauma or physical pains.

Divorce is not sin in my eyes . There are people out there who are not meant to be married , marry them and see how one crash lands from top to bottom and become a nervous wreck.

So Oga save us the sermon about divorce .

1 Like

Re: Michael Job: The 'Jesus' In Kenya Is An Evangelist (Photos) by bigtt76(f): 9:55pm On Jul 30, 2019
That's how Jesus Christ will come back and we won't know we will just be playing over it cheesy

Favyneme:
according to this facebook user, he stated that the jesus in Kenya is an Evangelist named Michael Job.

according to him, he is an international evangelist who has worked with many notable evangelists including Reinhard Bonnke.

he is also an actor at TBN Holy Land experience Orlando where he portrays Jesus hence his outfit.

see below

more pics at https://favytalk..com/2019/07/the-jesus-in-kenya-is-evangelist.html?m=1

Re: Michael Job: The 'Jesus' In Kenya Is An Evangelist (Photos) by osazsky(m): 9:58pm On Jul 30, 2019
victorian:

Lol, na so

I support divorce only if the union is causing emotional trauma or physical pains.

Divorce is not sin in my eyes . There are people out there who are not meant to be married , marry them and see how one crash lands from top to bottom and become a nervous wreck.

So Oga save us the sermon about divorce .
provided u got d message,I feel for catholic ,u are right nothing wrong with divorce, true talk
Re: Michael Job: The 'Jesus' In Kenya Is An Evangelist (Photos) by victorian(f): 9:59pm On Jul 30, 2019
osazsky:
provided u got d message,I feel for catholic

Yea i got the message

Why do u feel for catholics?
Re: Michael Job: The 'Jesus' In Kenya Is An Evangelist (Photos) by victorian(f): 10:01pm On Jul 30, 2019
bigtt76:
That's how Jesus Christ will come back and we won't know we will just be playing over it cheesy

Same thought as well

That man ,micheal Job is very spiritual. I can sense it .

Hes an angel of God, thats the truth.
Re: Michael Job: The 'Jesus' In Kenya Is An Evangelist (Photos) by wickedtuna: 10:05pm On Jul 30, 2019
jidenna21:
You know what’s funny ? Everyone’s laughing and giggling but some of you have a similar portrait in your living room of a man that looks like him... #Delusion
i swear. And even if they dont, thats what exactly they think he looks like.
Re: Michael Job: The 'Jesus' In Kenya Is An Evangelist (Photos) by wickedtuna: 10:07pm On Jul 30, 2019
Rocktation:

So? When or where was it stated that Jesus placed a monopoly on his looks? undecided
my friend carry your shallow mind from here
Re: Michael Job: The 'Jesus' In Kenya Is An Evangelist (Photos) by Stifferlaws: 10:08pm On Jul 30, 2019
Wow

Re: Michael Job: The 'Jesus' In Kenya Is An Evangelist (Photos) by wickedtuna: 10:08pm On Jul 30, 2019
koolaid87:
"And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters" - Rev 1 v 15

Enough of propagating lies which inadvertently makes black folks subconsciously feel inferior to white people

White Jesus is a scam
very big scam! And even they know it.

1 Like

Re: Michael Job: The 'Jesus' In Kenya Is An Evangelist (Photos) by wickedtuna: 10:09pm On Jul 30, 2019
osazsky:
Even the Catholic know he was black...the hebrews were blacks.
Re: Michael Job: The 'Jesus' In Kenya Is An Evangelist (Photos) by Ramos16(m): 10:20pm On Jul 30, 2019
jidenna21:
You know what’s funny ? Everyone’s laughing and giggling but some of you have a similar portrait in your living room of a man that looks like him... #Delusion

Absolutely feel the same way, I wonder what difference this "revelation" brings? Are you saying it is now justified why he dressed up as Jesus or what?
Re: Michael Job: The 'Jesus' In Kenya Is An Evangelist (Photos) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 30, 2019
Solders chased Boko Haram out of born town...records ground breaking victory

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLj5rl9vMUE
Re: Michael Job: The 'Jesus' In Kenya Is An Evangelist (Photos) by Chibokgame: 10:24pm On Jul 30, 2019
Okay,
But I don't even know what to say
Re: Michael Job: The 'Jesus' In Kenya Is An Evangelist (Photos) by viktor88: 10:25pm On Jul 30, 2019
osazsky:
Catholics??
Re: Michael Job: The 'Jesus' In Kenya Is An Evangelist (Photos) by Rocktation(f): 10:26pm On Jul 30, 2019
wickedtuna:
my friend carry your shallow mind from here

And you are deep abi? With your monosyllables. Hahaha. I laugh you.
Re: Michael Job: The 'Jesus' In Kenya Is An Evangelist (Photos) by darkelf: 10:28pm On Jul 30, 2019
gaetano:
Real Jesus showing fake Jesus YouTube clips of his impersonation on judgment day

grin grin grin

This guy you dey craze walahi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death / Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) / Apostle Suleman Reacts To Arsenal Sacking Unai Emery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.