Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,818 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Michael Job: The 'Jesus' In Kenya Is An Evangelist (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Michael Job: The 'Jesus' In Kenya Is An Evangelist (Photos) (53697 Views)

The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos / Michael Job (Jesus In Kenya) Death Rumour / Masquerade Converts To Christianity And Becomes An Evangelist In 6 Months(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Job: The 'Jesus' In Kenya Is An Evangelist (Photos) by mema900: 10:31pm On Jul 30, 2019
Karatum:
Buhari's wrinkled scrotum

Homo!!
Re: Michael Job: The 'Jesus' In Kenya Is An Evangelist (Photos) by darkelf: 10:31pm On Jul 30, 2019
victorian:

Lol, na so

I support divorce only if the union is causing emotional trauma or physical pains.

Divorce is not sin in my eyes . There are people out there who are not meant to be married , marry them and see how one crash lands from top to bottom and become a nervous wreck.

So Oga save us the sermon about divorce .

Gbam.

No need for argument

Me, I no dey argue truths. If divorce is a sin, then I guess it Gods will for an Abused woman to die in the hands of her pharaoh
Re: Michael Job: The 'Jesus' In Kenya Is An Evangelist (Photos) by femi4: 10:31pm On Jul 30, 2019
jidenna21:
You know what’s funny ? Everyone’s laughing and giggling but some of you have a similar portrait in your living room of a man that looks like him... #Delusion
you think everyone thinks like Catholic here...smh
Re: Michael Job: The 'Jesus' In Kenya Is An Evangelist (Photos) by wickedtuna: 10:41pm On Jul 30, 2019
Rocktation:

And you are deep abi? With your monosyllables. Hahaha. I laugh you.
probably because it would be futile engaging in a meaningful conversation with you ma.
Re: Michael Job: The 'Jesus' In Kenya Is An Evangelist (Photos) by Rocktation(f): 10:51pm On Jul 30, 2019
wickedtuna:
probably because it would be futile engaging in a meaningful conversation with you ma.

Have I been the one that you've been engaging in convos since you registered on nairaland? Hahaaa. Console yourself all you want. I'm just surprised that you could reach such conclusion in technicolor of brashness, when you are incredibly shallow so to speak...
Re: Michael Job: The 'Jesus' In Kenya Is An Evangelist (Photos) by nauto12: 10:52pm On Jul 30, 2019
na so
Re: Michael Job: The 'Jesus' In Kenya Is An Evangelist (Photos) by AbuuBilaal(m): 11:05pm On Jul 30, 2019
Karatum:

Your mother's stinking and flaccid vagina
Re: Michael Job: The 'Jesus' In Kenya Is An Evangelist (Photos) by 02Kebreal(m): 11:22pm On Jul 30, 2019
Joke...
U can't joke with Islam in dis manner
Re: Michael Job: The 'Jesus' In Kenya Is An Evangelist (Photos) by Aaronsrod: 11:37pm On Jul 30, 2019
gypsey:
Africans and Gullibility, This Junkie could be a peadophile and Africans are celebrating him allowing him Near their kids.

I SMH for Africans.

I SMH for you!

My nyansh is open for Jesus every day!

I pray He enter and I pray the same for you and all Nigeria!
Re: Michael Job: The 'Jesus' In Kenya Is An Evangelist (Photos) by bizhop01: 11:50pm On Jul 30, 2019
This remind me the story of Jesus Christ of ikot ekpene.
Re: Michael Job: The 'Jesus' In Kenya Is An Evangelist (Photos) by OyinO: 12:28am On Jul 31, 2019
Shaaaaaame on Africans
Re: Michael Job: The 'Jesus' In Kenya Is An Evangelist (Photos) by OyinO: 12:35am On Jul 31, 2019
Kingkun69:
Last time I will ever believe anything from instablog or tunde idiot and Nairaland copy paste bloggers see as I believed the lies from the fools and began to question why I am black and when Africa would change when In fact he was actually doing evangelist works

You're still in the same Rabbit hole

1 Like

Re: Michael Job: The 'Jesus' In Kenya Is An Evangelist (Photos) by OyinO: 12:37am On Jul 31, 2019
Is actually an evangelist? And so what?? Who cares if he's actually an evangelist? Did Jesus save Leah Sharibu?

1 Like

Re: Michael Job: The 'Jesus' In Kenya Is An Evangelist (Photos) by OyinO: 12:39am On Jul 31, 2019
bigtt76:
That's how Jesus Christ will come back and we won't know we will just be playing over it cheesy

Nonsense! No Jesus is coming back anywhere

1 Like

Re: Michael Job: The 'Jesus' In Kenya Is An Evangelist (Photos) by hazzanjake: 12:46am On Jul 31, 2019

Re: Michael Job: The 'Jesus' In Kenya Is An Evangelist (Photos) by cheliejelie: 12:51am On Jul 31, 2019
jidenna21:
You know what’s funny ? Everyone’s laughing and giggling but some of you have a similar portrait in your living room of a man that looks like him... #Delusion
I see no lies in this post

1 Like

Re: Michael Job: The 'Jesus' In Kenya Is An Evangelist (Photos) by wickedtuna: 12:58am On Jul 31, 2019
Rocktation:

Have I been the one that you've been engaging in convos since you registered on nairaland? Hahaaa. Console yourself all you want. I'm just surprised that you could reach such conclusion in technicolor of brashness, when you are terribly shallow so to speak...
my apologies for calling you shallow. Not in my nature.
Re: Michael Job: The 'Jesus' In Kenya Is An Evangelist (Photos) by TriggahMan(m): 1:12am On Jul 31, 2019
The Jesus in Nigeria is _________________?
Re: Michael Job: The 'Jesus' In Kenya Is An Evangelist (Photos) by shesawesome(f): 1:15am On Jul 31, 2019
Favyneme:
according to this facebook user, he stated that the jesus in Kenya is an Evangelist named Michael Job.

according to him, he is an international evangelist who has worked with many notable evangelists including Reinhard Bonnke.

he is also an actor at TBN Holy Land experience Orlando where he portrays Jesus hence his outfit.

see below

more pics at https://favytalk..com/2019/07/the-jesus-in-kenya-is-evangelist.html?m=1

Re: Michael Job: The 'Jesus' In Kenya Is An Evangelist (Photos) by ceaser: 2:00am On Jul 31, 2019
But is Jesus really Caucasian? According to history, the bible lands of Egypt and the rest were majorly dark skinned. So how did they conclude on a white skinned Jesus?
Re: Michael Job: The 'Jesus' In Kenya Is An Evangelist (Photos) by shugabasbn: 4:55am On Jul 31, 2019
What Pentecostal has turned Christian to only God can save them
Re: Michael Job: The 'Jesus' In Kenya Is An Evangelist (Photos) by Nobody: 5:06am On Jul 31, 2019
I wonder what that khiaa girl will type now undecided
Re: Michael Job: The 'Jesus' In Kenya Is An Evangelist (Photos) by khiaa(f): 5:33am On Jul 31, 2019
PrinceCharmings:
I wonder what that khiaa girl will type now undecided
LMAO grin grin cry cry I don't know rather to laugh or cry at the stupidity.
Re: Michael Job: The 'Jesus' In Kenya Is An Evangelist (Photos) by Chrisbeks: 5:53am On Jul 31, 2019
Officer4:
K
Fake news
Re: Michael Job: The 'Jesus' In Kenya Is An Evangelist (Photos) by Nobody: 7:11am On Jul 31, 2019
osazsky:
sorry both have acted as jesus on two separate occasions, I have forgotten d name of d person that acted as marry yeah marry was olivia hussey
I knew it was a mistake, that was why I used that smiley grin kiss
Re: Michael Job: The 'Jesus' In Kenya Is An Evangelist (Photos) by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 31, 2019
Before you know it, our pastors in Nigeria will invite him to crusades and church activities in our country for miracles to gain more followers in their churches.
Re: Michael Job: The 'Jesus' In Kenya Is An Evangelist (Photos) by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 31, 2019
Aaronsrod:

I SMH for you!

My nyansh is open for Jesus every day!

I pray He enter and I pray the same for you and all Nigeria!
Is this Rubbish Supposed to make sense?

Jesus doesn't exist. And please don't pray for me, i don't need your useless Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Michael Job: The 'Jesus' In Kenya Is An Evangelist (Photos) by Revolva(m): 10:41am On Jul 31, 2019
osazsky:
Who ever saw d real jesus? there was no camera then,d guy who acted as jesus his name his Robert Powell and he divorced his wife then the lady that acted as marry her name is Christian bale,,,,I feel for Catholics sha,see waiting white man do us,maybe jesus was black who knows

The same thought I do observe

Nobody knows the real face of Jesus

Robert Powell is tired of people calling him.jesus also he has begged people and told them he only acted as Jesus

We African keep picturing Jesus as white with long hair n beard while in the Bible Jesus was not even pictured like dat

Copper hair n far eyes and tan brown skin

So see as white wash media don brain wash us

Go and google Horus is Jesus and see how jesus myth was also formed
Re: Michael Job: The 'Jesus' In Kenya Is An Evangelist (Photos) by BalogunIdowu(m): 11:28am On Jul 31, 2019
Karatum:

Scarce commodity
Re: Michael Job: The 'Jesus' In Kenya Is An Evangelist (Photos) by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 31, 2019
jidenna21:

Enter any bar and collect one crate of beer. Bill is on me

1 Like

Re: Michael Job: The 'Jesus' In Kenya Is An Evangelist (Photos) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 03, 2019
khiaa:

LMAO grin grin cry cry I don't know rather to laugh or cry at the stupidity.
I don't give a fvck about Kenyans, I only mention you here because, you keep disturbing us with your coon crap.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death / Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) / Apostle Suleman Reacts To Arsenal Sacking Unai Emery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.