Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

Uduak Godwin Nseobot 'King Pele' Strips A Woman Nude On His Wedding Day - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uduak Godwin Nseobot 'King Pele' Strips A Woman Nude On His Wedding Day (80925 Views)

Court Orders Uduak Nseobot To Pay ₦4m Damages For Assaulting Lady / Reno Omokri: MC Macaroni Was Thoroughly Beaten But Uduak Was Well Treated / Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uduak Godwin Nseobot 'King Pele' Strips A Woman Nude On His Wedding Day by NemzySeries(m): 8:16pm On Jul 30, 2019
G string b looking like G wagon
Re: Uduak Godwin Nseobot 'King Pele' Strips A Woman Nude On His Wedding Day by felaismyhero(m): 8:16pm On Jul 30, 2019
AND THESE ARE OUR LEADERS! VERY BAD!
Re: Uduak Godwin Nseobot 'King Pele' Strips A Woman Nude On His Wedding Day by holums(m): 8:16pm On Jul 30, 2019
We are so barbaric in this country, no wonder Nnamdi Kanu referred Nigeria as a zoo
Re: Uduak Godwin Nseobot 'King Pele' Strips A Woman Nude On His Wedding Day by ogmask: 8:16pm On Jul 30, 2019
pocohantas:
Another alfah male.

To think he just got married to one unfortunate woman. My heart goes out to her... grin

As for this one, sorry. The other sex-toy Senator, how far? Naso this your own go take go o. Sorry once again.

It's possible the wife made him do this. I have seen things in this life. Women are usually more heartless to themselves.

1 Like

Re: Uduak Godwin Nseobot 'King Pele' Strips A Woman Nude On His Wedding Day by lielbree: 8:19pm On Jul 30, 2019
AbuuBilaal:
Na dem. Ipod Christians. Blood sucking vampires.

Ipod Amaka jare. Wetin be my own, issa friendly match. Just two barbarians exchanging pleasantries.

Worshippers of Mumudi Cowlu

Wannabe yisrealites.

Jeez... are u even aware that akwa ibom has nothing to do with igbo? An Igbo will not hear come in akwa ibom language and vice versa.

You're so ignorant

1 Like

Re: Uduak Godwin Nseobot 'King Pele' Strips A Woman Nude On His Wedding Day by omohlexy: 8:19pm On Jul 30, 2019
mamajj17:

Thanks Bros, u self yr Workshop go get TASTE now grin grin grin
Thanks. I for like smile give you but I no dey see your face

1 Like

Re: Uduak Godwin Nseobot 'King Pele' Strips A Woman Nude On His Wedding Day by NnwachukuOkike: 8:21pm On Jul 30, 2019
jibrilELsudan:
This mama will be very sweet to fvck. With the way her nyash is suffocating that g-string, it's very obvious her kukunase will be very nice and tight and warm and moist.

I will like to fvck her first-aid style then shoot my hot cum on her bruises to sooth it then shoot my hot cum in her mouth.

Fool. Did you came by a mother/woman or you were born by cow
Re: Uduak Godwin Nseobot 'King Pele' Strips A Woman Nude On His Wedding Day by mamajj17(f): 8:24pm On Jul 30, 2019
omohlexy:
Thanks. I for like smile give you but I no dey see your face

Eya aaaa grin grin grin
Re: Uduak Godwin Nseobot 'King Pele' Strips A Woman Nude On His Wedding Day by mechanics(m): 8:26pm On Jul 30, 2019
This is wickedness, he must be brought to book.
Re: Uduak Godwin Nseobot 'King Pele' Strips A Woman Nude On His Wedding Day by oluwasegun007(m): 8:29pm On Jul 30, 2019
Akwa ibom expecially the men no well for head...

Am talking from experience.

My utmost respect to the sane one among them

1 Like

Re: Uduak Godwin Nseobot 'King Pele' Strips A Woman Nude On His Wedding Day by Switruth: 8:33pm On Jul 30, 2019
King pele don enter problem. You go know say na from between the woman laps u for come out. When women are united to fight you. You’re a goner.
Re: Uduak Godwin Nseobot 'King Pele' Strips A Woman Nude On His Wedding Day by Pat081: 8:35pm On Jul 30, 2019
That man is a great fool and brainless how can u do this to a woman, but cum to think of it some women are useless too maybe she has been sleeping with the man before and she too want to change dick and the man is not happy with it ,let hear from the foolish man too
Re: Uduak Godwin Nseobot 'King Pele' Strips A Woman Nude On His Wedding Day by Zoroaster: 8:38pm On Jul 30, 2019
See eh.. If this is true just kill him
Re: Uduak Godwin Nseobot 'King Pele' Strips A Woman Nude On His Wedding Day by bamasite(m): 8:41pm On Jul 30, 2019
Ekpa straight
Re: Uduak Godwin Nseobot 'King Pele' Strips A Woman Nude On His Wedding Day by Zoroaster: 8:41pm On Jul 30, 2019
mamajj17:
Madam G STRING is not meant for this type of BUMBUM! why now?
would you have said this if they brutalized your mother like this
Re: Uduak Godwin Nseobot 'King Pele' Strips A Woman Nude On His Wedding Day by AbuuBilaal(m): 8:42pm On Jul 30, 2019
lielbree:

Jeez... are u even aware that akwa ibom has nothing to do with igbo? An Igbo will not hear come in akwa ibom language and vice versa.

You're so ignorant

Last time I checked they were on your Ipod map.

Re: Uduak Godwin Nseobot 'King Pele' Strips A Woman Nude On His Wedding Day by mamajj17(f): 8:50pm On Jul 30, 2019
Zoroaster:
would you have said this if they brutalized your mother like this

Eya aaaa, cos my MOTHER has a PRIDE! My dear, it could hv happened to anyone, am most concerned about her Outfits! She could hv covered it all, better still befitting Underwears.
Re: Uduak Godwin Nseobot 'King Pele' Strips A Woman Nude On His Wedding Day by jibrilELsudan: 8:57pm On Jul 30, 2019
NnwachukuOkike:

Fool. Did you came by a mother/woman or you were born by cow

I came by your wife and girlfriends kukunase which I always fvck whenever you travel and I always shoot my hot cum in their mouth.

Re: Uduak Godwin Nseobot 'King Pele' Strips A Woman Nude On His Wedding Day by omohlexy: 9:06pm On Jul 30, 2019
mamajj17:

Eya aaaa grin grin grin
eya aaaaa? You dey pity me?

1 Like

Re: Uduak Godwin Nseobot 'King Pele' Strips A Woman Nude On His Wedding Day by sylve11: 9:07pm On Jul 30, 2019
sad cool
Re: Uduak Godwin Nseobot 'King Pele' Strips A Woman Nude On His Wedding Day by betterpikinn: 9:17pm On Jul 30, 2019
destiny322:

Dumb ass motherf*cker... Get off my mentions
Lol
This jobless son of a whorè must be mistaken me for his drunkard faggôt father.
Thunder kill you there
Bastąrd
Re: Uduak Godwin Nseobot 'King Pele' Strips A Woman Nude On His Wedding Day by destiny322(m): 9:25pm On Jul 30, 2019
betterpikinn:

Lol
This jobless son of a whorè must be mistaken me for his drunkard faggôt father.
Thunder kill you there
Bastąrd

Imagine I was actually jobless, still worth more than your entire generation... Bros, hustle... You too can make it.
Poverty stricken mofo. You will actually die by hanging
Re: Uduak Godwin Nseobot 'King Pele' Strips A Woman Nude On His Wedding Day by luvme0702: 9:31pm On Jul 30, 2019
Ordinary councilor kwah? If he becomes president, he will burn her alive. He must be related to the North Korean prime minister. See his wicked face.
Re: Uduak Godwin Nseobot 'King Pele' Strips A Woman Nude On His Wedding Day by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:31pm On Jul 30, 2019
Interestingly, an idiot married him because of fame and money.
Re: Uduak Godwin Nseobot 'King Pele' Strips A Woman Nude On His Wedding Day by Ugosample(m): 9:32pm On Jul 30, 2019
pocohantas:
Another alfah male.

To think he just got married to one unfortunate woman. My heart goes out to her... grin

As for this one, sorry. The other sex-toy Senator, how far? Naso this your own go take go o. Sorry once again.

this goes to show you the state of mind of many in Nigeria
Re: Uduak Godwin Nseobot 'King Pele' Strips A Woman Nude On His Wedding Day by bizzibodi(m): 9:33pm On Jul 30, 2019
That woman fit b him mama age mate sef
Re: Uduak Godwin Nseobot 'King Pele' Strips A Woman Nude On His Wedding Day by Ugosample(m): 9:33pm On Jul 30, 2019
jibrilELsudan:

I came by your wife and girlfriends kukunase which I always fvck whenever you travel and I always shoot my hot cum in their mouth.

this guy is sick in the head

1 Like

Re: Uduak Godwin Nseobot 'King Pele' Strips A Woman Nude On His Wedding Day by Ugosample(m): 9:34pm On Jul 30, 2019
Kaybex007:
I beg what kind of animals are we breeding as political leaders in this country. They just do anyhow they like. Anyway I have always said that I do not see this our geographical area as a country. It's a jungle, where the opportuned ones are the predators that feed on the prey. It's survival of the fittest.

it's a shame
Re: Uduak Godwin Nseobot 'King Pele' Strips A Woman Nude On His Wedding Day by wabbyland(m): 9:35pm On Jul 30, 2019
AbuuBilaal:

Ipod Amaka jare. Wetin be my own, issa friendly match. Just two barbarians exchanging pleasantries.

Wannabe yisrealites.

as tribalism runs in your body, why not get small sense? must u show your tribalism-filled ignorance to the world? u for try get small sense

Re: Uduak Godwin Nseobot 'King Pele' Strips A Woman Nude On His Wedding Day by theomerio: 9:46pm On Jul 30, 2019
AbuuBilaal:

Wannabe yisrealites.

You see the level of ignorance of the almajiris who jump on this thread to cast aspersions. Someone who doesn't know that Akwaibomites are not Igbos. I was thinking the numerous wrong spellings on his post are intentional mutilations, but now I know better. People with cow brain messing up this country since Adam. SMH
And before you reply me, make sure you use your dictionary to look up every word I wrote, so you don't expose your ignorance all the more.
And if you don't have a dictionary(I bet you don't have one), google is your friend. Otherwise, don't bother replying.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Remi Tinubu Cool On Ekweremadu's Seat (Photos) / Kano People Swimming In Ganduje's Underpass That Is Under Construction (Photos) / This Fine Picture Of PMB & Wife Go Pain Them - Joe Igbokwe Mocks Buhari 'Haters'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.