Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:52 AM

Uduak Godwin Nseobot 'King Pele' Strips A Woman Nude On His Wedding Day - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uduak Godwin Nseobot 'King Pele' Strips A Woman Nude On His Wedding Day (81154 Views)

Court Orders Uduak Nseobot To Pay ₦4m Damages For Assaulting Lady / Reno Omokri: MC Macaroni Was Thoroughly Beaten But Uduak Was Well Treated / Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uduak Godwin Nseobot 'King Pele' Strips A Woman Nude On His Wedding Day by dochenaj: 9:48pm On Jul 30, 2019
princeking2:
When a poor man is given an opportunity, he suddenly becomes a tyrant.

Trust me, if such a person tries this nonsense on my wife or mother, I'll lose my Salvation to ensure that you experience hell. No forgiveness in this matter.
I can imagine how furious I'll be if this were to happen to someone I love, but truth is that there is no gratification from exacting a revenge that could be worth losing your salvation.

Anyway the good thing is that God is gracious and would not allow us to be tempted beyond what we can bear but will find a way of escape for us in every temptation we face.
Re: Uduak Godwin Nseobot 'King Pele' Strips A Woman Nude On His Wedding Day by newdawn2017(f): 9:50pm On Jul 30, 2019
Righteousness89:
Man's Inhumanity to Man..

Wickedness on Earth has Gone Nuclear..

Op bringing The Governor into the Issue Really Baffles me.. The Governor has No Concerns in the Matter..

The Wicked Man is a full grown man that ran an Election..

Let's not put our hands in soiling the name of the innocent.

That act is also Wickedness..
My dear kidnapping is a crime, so he should be charged for that, also so assult & battery. He isn't above d law, heis a Demonic councilor
Re: Uduak Godwin Nseobot 'King Pele' Strips A Woman Nude On His Wedding Day by koolaid87: 9:51pm On Jul 30, 2019
A wake up call to the supposed bride
Re: Uduak Godwin Nseobot 'King Pele' Strips A Woman Nude On His Wedding Day by newdawn2017(f): 9:52pm On Jul 30, 2019
Afamed:
No matter what she might have committed, definitely she does not deserve this, however it will be good to also hear from the other party before a conclusion is reached
Useless wicked man, another party kih u thia, may u get d same treatment as dis woman for u don't know about.
Re: Uduak Godwin Nseobot 'King Pele' Strips A Woman Nude On His Wedding Day by stieyven(m): 9:56pm On Jul 30, 2019
AbuuBilaal:
Na dem. Ipod Christians. Blood sucking vampires.

Ipod Amaka jare. Wetin be my own, issa friendly match. Just two barbarians exchanging pleasantries.

Worshippers of Mumudi Cowlu

Wannabe yisrealites.

Remember that you will stand before God on judgement day and explain these words you typed here.
Re: Uduak Godwin Nseobot 'King Pele' Strips A Woman Nude On His Wedding Day by AbuuBilaal(m): 9:58pm On Jul 30, 2019
theomerio:
You see the level of ignorance of the almajiris who jump on this thread to cast aspersions. Someone who doesn't know that Akwaibomites are not Igbos. I was thinking the numerous wrong spellings on his post are intentional mutilations, but now I know better. People with cow brain messing up this country since Adam. SMH
And before you reply me, make sure you use your dictionary to look up every word I wrote, so you don't expose your ignorance all the more.
And if you don't have a dictionary(I bet you don't have one), google is your friend. Otherwise, don't bother replying.

Firstly, Akwa-Ibom is a part of your Ipod map. So no room for hypocrisy here.

Secondly, has Nigeria been since the time of Adam? Go for brain checkup.

Thirdly, I'm typing in a hurry. I have a lot to type, so it's normal to have keyboard errors. Even whites, who own the language, make greater errors when typing job descriptions on freelance platforms. Get some enlightenment.

Fourthly, there's nothing special about your English. The fact that you're amazed by the salad you typed up there speaks well about your IQ. Snap out of your delusion.

Lastly, I've given you more education than Mumudi Cowlu and his iPod republic can give you. Show some appreciation.

I rest my case.

Re: Uduak Godwin Nseobot 'King Pele' Strips A Woman Nude On His Wedding Day by AuroraB(f): 9:59pm On Jul 30, 2019
Righteousness89:
Man's Inhumanity to Man..

Wickedness on Earth has Gone Nuclear..

Op bringing The Governor into the Issue Really Baffles me.. The Governor has No Concerns in the Matter..

The Wicked Man is a full grown man that ran an Election..

Let's not put our hands in soiling the name of the innocent.

That act is also Wickedness..
Do you know what you are saying, at all? Are you speaking for the governor. 'Inukwa governor has no concerns in the matter '
Re: Uduak Godwin Nseobot 'King Pele' Strips A Woman Nude On His Wedding Day by AbuuBilaal(m): 10:03pm On Jul 30, 2019
oglalasioux:
I've lived in Akwa Ibom and I must say there's no where else in Nigeria the rich oppress the poor more than that state. Their churches are pure jokes where people gather to compare clothing and cars.
Re: Uduak Godwin Nseobot 'King Pele' Strips A Woman Nude On His Wedding Day by samtol4(m): 10:15pm On Jul 30, 2019
In a sane country the man should be singing new song in the prison but not Nigeria where money buys justice ....
Re: Uduak Godwin Nseobot 'King Pele' Strips A Woman Nude On His Wedding Day by SolexOlenin(m): 10:19pm On Jul 30, 2019
stephenduru:
As shared by Da Zion Umoh....

'This is what Hon. Uduak Goodwin Nseobot (King Pele) who's a Councillor did to a woman (Someone's Wife) on his wedding day (Pele's Wedding).

The woman was supposed to be killed by him but she somehow escaped.

From my investigation, Hon Nseobot appointed this woman to be in charge of of money that people were spreading on him and he got less money that expected and he took out the frustration on this woman by kidnapping her to an unknown location and her phone was taken from her.

All the marks on her face and body are not tattoos but wounds from the beating and she was stripped naked while she was on her monthly circle period and was forced to walk the street with and rope tie to her waist and she walked all the way to a certain shrine in Akwa Ibom State were she was force to take an oath.

Several attempt was made to reach him but to no avail.

Akwa Ibom State Government and majority of the People working with Governnor UDOM Emmanuel needs a proper reorientation will anger management classes'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/07/see-what-councillor-did-to-woman-in.html

Nonsense! Everybody is taking advantage of the undemocratic acts of the current administration... kontinue with lawlessness...
Re: Uduak Godwin Nseobot 'King Pele' Strips A Woman Nude On His Wedding Day by Afamed: 10:21pm On Jul 30, 2019
newdawn2017:
Useless wicked man, another party kih u thia, may u get d same treatment as dis woman for u don't know about.
I am not the cause of your frustration in life.
Re: Uduak Godwin Nseobot 'King Pele' Strips A Woman Nude On His Wedding Day by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 10:47pm On Jul 30, 2019
ChangeMachine:
My crush, i like thick ass
u don use Vaseline?
Re: Uduak Godwin Nseobot 'King Pele' Strips A Woman Nude On His Wedding Day by nauto12: 10:49pm On Jul 30, 2019
OK
Re: Uduak Godwin Nseobot 'King Pele' Strips A Woman Nude On His Wedding Day by nauto12: 10:54pm On Jul 30, 2019
so bad
Re: Uduak Godwin Nseobot 'King Pele' Strips A Woman Nude On His Wedding Day by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 11:00pm On Jul 30, 2019
Ugosample:

this guy is sick in the head
check his profile comments and you'll realize the guy is beyond redemption
Re: Uduak Godwin Nseobot 'King Pele' Strips A Woman Nude On His Wedding Day by Goldensword: 11:20pm On Jul 30, 2019
Don't know why people tend to get intoxicated when given small power, black man like to play gawd over his subordinate, if this women is to be my mum, i swear i will mobilise my fellow youths, to hunt down that man, no matter how many years it will take me.

1 Like

Re: Uduak Godwin Nseobot 'King Pele' Strips A Woman Nude On His Wedding Day by Goldensword: 11:23pm On Jul 30, 2019
stieyven:

Remember that you will stand before God on judgement day and explain these words you typed here.
Geee you funny, laugh won kee me here. Maybe the guy got those words, from gawd muhammadu holy dictionary
Re: Uduak Godwin Nseobot 'King Pele' Strips A Woman Nude On His Wedding Day by AreaFada2: 11:54pm On Jul 30, 2019
Kaybex007:
I beg what kind of animals are we breeding as political leaders in this country. They just do anyhow they like. Anyway I have always said that I do not see this our geographical area as a country. It's a jungle, where the opportuned ones are the predators that feed on the prey. It's survival of the fittest.

Nigerian politics is rough. It's mostly agbero and thugs able to rig elections that get elected. Except you have a godfather with a retinue of his regular long-term thugs to rig you in.

So expect no decent people in those positions. At times some decent political appointees come into the picture. That's it.
Re: Uduak Godwin Nseobot 'King Pele' Strips A Woman Nude On His Wedding Day by themanderon: 11:59pm On Jul 30, 2019
He will be busy concocting his defence now. ANIMAL
Re: Uduak Godwin Nseobot 'King Pele' Strips A Woman Nude On His Wedding Day by babeosisi: 12:32am On Jul 31, 2019
When I say that Nigerian men are the most wicked men especially to their women and people get mad at me.
Re: Uduak Godwin Nseobot 'King Pele' Strips A Woman Nude On His Wedding Day by joepepsy(m): 1:07am On Jul 31, 2019
They are not,how can devils be wicked rather evil.
Ironi:
Nigerians are very wicked people undecided undecided
Re: Uduak Godwin Nseobot 'King Pele' Strips A Woman Nude On His Wedding Day by betterpikinn: 4:21am On Jul 31, 2019
destiny322:

Imagine I was actually jobless, still worth more than your entire generation... Bros, hustle... You too can make it.
Poverty stricken mofo. I will actually die by hanging
Of course,
You'll actually die by hanging.
Frustrated Dolts like you are menace to this world.
Re: Uduak Godwin Nseobot 'King Pele' Strips A Woman Nude On His Wedding Day by newdawn2017(f): 7:21am On Jul 31, 2019
Afamed:

I am not the cause of your frustration in life.
U re an idiot!
Re: Uduak Godwin Nseobot 'King Pele' Strips A Woman Nude On His Wedding Day by jaxxy(m): 7:23am On Jul 31, 2019
They failed to punish the slapping senator so why won’t the ordinary counselor have mind to do his own and constitute a public nuisance like this?

The relevant authorities don’t know their job unless it is Dino or sm1 who names his dog Buhari or abuses the president then they wake up.
Re: Uduak Godwin Nseobot 'King Pele' Strips A Woman Nude On His Wedding Day by Afamed: 8:09am On Jul 31, 2019
newdawn2017:
U re an idiot!
I repeat I am not responsible for your failure in life
Re: Uduak Godwin Nseobot 'King Pele' Strips A Woman Nude On His Wedding Day by chinedumoooo: 8:15am On Jul 31, 2019
Alleged story no authentic investigation before conclusion.
Re: Uduak Godwin Nseobot 'King Pele' Strips A Woman Nude On His Wedding Day by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 31, 2019
pocohantas:
Another alfah male.

To think he just got married to one unfortunate woman. My heart goes out to her... grin

As for this one, sorry. The other sex-toy Senator, how far? Naso this your own go take go o. Sorry once again.
you ladies twisted the real meaning of feminism to mundane things and now you want to twist the real definition of alpha males?

3 Likes

Re: Uduak Godwin Nseobot 'King Pele' Strips A Woman Nude On His Wedding Day by newdawn2017(f): 9:17am On Jul 31, 2019
Afamed:

I repeat I am not responsible for your failure in life
U re a failed excuse for a being, u re an ailien specie, a complete nicompop!
Re: Uduak Godwin Nseobot 'King Pele' Strips A Woman Nude On His Wedding Day by zoomzoom(m): 9:24am On Jul 31, 2019
Na dem. Ipod Christians. Blood sucking vampires.

Ipod Amaka jare. Wetin be my own, issa friendly match. Just two barbarians exchanging pleasantries.

Worshippers of Mumudi Cowlu

Wannabe yisrealites.

Get a LIFE
Re: Uduak Godwin Nseobot 'King Pele' Strips A Woman Nude On His Wedding Day by Afamed: 9:43am On Jul 31, 2019
newdawn2017:
U re a failed excuse for a being, u re an ailien specie, a complete nicompop!
I repeat, I am not the cause of your failure. Frustrated so**

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mock Burial Ceremony For Buhari And APC In FCT Abuja (pics / Remi Tinubu Cool On Ekweremadu's Seat (Photos) / Supreme Court: Police Deploy Dogs To Control Crowd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.