Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,604 members, 7,827,273 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Can I Meet Up To Study Renewable Energy At Cranfield University This Year? (pix) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can I Meet Up To Study Renewable Energy At Cranfield University This Year? (pix) (472 Views)

International Scholarship At Cranfield University, UK - Givenbiz Prevarsity / Checkout The World's Deadliest Animal That Kills 725,000 People Every Year (Pix / International Phd Studentships At Cranfield University, UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Meet Up To Study Renewable Energy At Cranfield University This Year? (pix) by wofayouths(m): 9:21pm On Jul 30, 2019
Hello Nairalanders,

I just checked my email inbox today discovered I was offered a place to study Renewable Energy (Msc) at Cranfield University UK. The tuition fee is £20,500 and the cost of living is about £8,000. This program will start first of October but I have couple of challenges that I may need advice and assistance in Kind.
My questions and challenges are:
Can I meet up to travel to the UK since I haven't started my visa processing yet?
What is the possible means of raising fund because I need scholarship to fund my studies?

I need your advice. Thanks in advance..
Re: Can I Meet Up To Study Renewable Energy At Cranfield University This Year? (pix) by wofayouths(m): 9:22pm On Jul 30, 2019
lalasticlala help please
Re: Can I Meet Up To Study Renewable Energy At Cranfield University This Year? (pix) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 30, 2019
Usually expected to maintain the Fees and Living Expense in your account for 28 days before the application for CAS and VISA.

I am sure you can meet up as long as you get the finances in place for 28 days and an extra week for the VISA.

1 Like

Re: Can I Meet Up To Study Renewable Energy At Cranfield University This Year? (pix) by wofayouths(m): 8:12pm On Aug 06, 2019
Thanks for your advice... May God Bless you..

I Presented it to God through Jesus Christ in Prayers and it was settled...
Re: Can I Meet Up To Study Renewable Energy At Cranfield University This Year? (pix) by jesmond3945: 10:04pm On Aug 06, 2019
Without scholarship you cannot study in uk at the moment. One more thing uk education is more of self study, there is nothing special but the facilities are there. Why not go to tuition free universities or look for ptdf or any scholarship.
Re: Can I Meet Up To Study Renewable Energy At Cranfield University This Year? (pix) by wofayouths(m): 1:11pm On Aug 16, 2019
jesmond3945:
Without scholarship you cannot study in uk at the moment. One more thing uk education is more of self study, there is nothing special but the facilities are there. Why not go to tuition free universities or look for ptdf or any scholarship.

Okay.. do you have link or idea to any? Thanks for your suggestion!

(1) (Reply)

UNN Admission (supplementary List Agg 300) 2019/2020 / Solve This Mathematical Equation / Scam Alert: Mkponkeabasi James Of Latestjobvacancies.com Is Scam - Beware

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.