Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,363 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Still NO Win In Pre-season, Real Madrid Can't Find Right Direction Under Zidane - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Still NO Win In Pre-season, Real Madrid Can't Find Right Direction Under Zidane (20040 Views)

Nigeria Beats The USA 90-87 In Pre-Olympic Basketball Friendly / Chelsea Celebrate Their Europa League Final Win In Dressing Room (Photos, Video) / Onyekuru Hat-trick Helps Galatasaray Secure Biggest Win In 32 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Still NO Win In Pre-season, Real Madrid Can't Find Right Direction Under Zidane by SantiRAMBO: 10:44am On Jul 31, 2019
Leonbonapart:
Please I am searching for the title of one song by MI Ababa.
Part of the lyrics he said: "first in High school they call us Alleluja kids"

Another part: "I struggle with my grades but on stage I will shine"

Thanks in advance

MI Abaga - Unstoppable.
Re: Still NO Win In Pre-season, Real Madrid Can't Find Right Direction Under Zidane by andrew444(m): 10:49am On Jul 31, 2019
sexiestharam:
Hazard will regret leaving Chelsea. He had a chance to write his name in our history books like Lampard and Drogba but chose Real. Spanish fans are not patient. I see Hazard moving to Valencia in the next 2 years. tongue

Epl fans are the worst in terms of patient

Just say madrid is not patient

And besides this is pre season and i still think hazard will do well this season

What history book will he write his name? he has won the europa league with chelsea before he left

If you think chelsea will win the epl or the champions league, Please keep dreaming.
Re: Still NO Win In Pre-season, Real Madrid Can't Find Right Direction Under Zidane by lacruz12(m): 10:52am On Jul 31, 2019
doctokwus:
How is this hazard even a footballer?
He doesn't have a football physique and always looks like someone tending towards fat.
Eventhough I admit he is good to some extent,but I think he is overrated.
By the way,I hope Zidane gets sacked and disgraced.
Any coach that would so disrespectfully want to see Bale go in such a disgraceful manner, despite the guy having contributed significantly a lot to their last 5years success,is a disgrace.

You with a football physique how come we haven't heard about you.... knower of football physique.
criticize based on facts and not hatred
Re: Still NO Win In Pre-season, Real Madrid Can't Find Right Direction Under Zidane by Ziel20: 10:52am On Jul 31, 2019
tck2000:
Last two season when Real Madrid were in 15/16th position,people were saying Zidane would be sacked bla bla bla...At the end what happened??....He won the champions league impressively..So just chill.

Did i hear impressively? Dude r u high ni?
Re: Still NO Win In Pre-season, Real Madrid Can't Find Right Direction Under Zidane by Goalnaldo(m): 10:58am On Jul 31, 2019
I think we should stop buying players from Chelsea. They bring badluck. Last season we bought courtois and dude shipped in goals like goods. This season hazard and this angry

1 Like

Re: Still NO Win In Pre-season, Real Madrid Can't Find Right Direction Under Zidane by razible5384(m): 11:02am On Jul 31, 2019
Leonbonapart:

Thanks in advance
unstoppable
Re: Still NO Win In Pre-season, Real Madrid Can't Find Right Direction Under Zidane by Brisleypat: 11:03am On Jul 31, 2019
Leonbonapart:

Thanks in advance

Unstoppable is the title....Regards
Re: Still NO Win In Pre-season, Real Madrid Can't Find Right Direction Under Zidane by spine: 11:16am On Jul 31, 2019
hisexcellency34:
They will eventually sack him. He made the greatest mistake of his life by returning to RM

It does not matter
Everyone gets sacked eventually
There's no award for the coach that has never been sacked..
It's a job of hire and fire
For coaches its like this; now your jobless, before long you have a new offer elsewhere..especially when you have a history of some success.
Don't know why people lament about sack in football like it's a Government job..

No matter what you do real madrid must change coach within a year to 3 years. If you don't leave yourself you would be asked to leave, and you'll be paid handsomely.
He just needs to get his team ready to start well, compete and win laurels, not to get obsessed about sack or no sack so early.
do guys even know how much they negotiate for themselves when you fire them before their contract ends...
Who in his right senses would turn down a recall to Madrid because hes ashamed of getting the sack...
It's idiotic.
Wasn't guardiola sacked by bayern after leaving with a super loud ovation in Barca....
Did it stop his progress?

Smh
Re: Still NO Win In Pre-season, Real Madrid Can't Find Right Direction Under Zidane by LadyMessi(f): 11:18am On Jul 31, 2019
Kneephy:
Always leave and never come back when the ovation is loudest

Just like Pep Gadiola did to Barca.
I cried like a baby when he left my dear club.
Re: Still NO Win In Pre-season, Real Madrid Can't Find Right Direction Under Zidane by Etimnaic(m): 11:22am On Jul 31, 2019
Oga, wetin Ighalo do you? grin
chigoziri2403:
He made a big mistake in coming back, always leave when the ovation is loudest. Ask ighalo
Re: Still NO Win In Pre-season, Real Madrid Can't Find Right Direction Under Zidane by YoungAncient1: 11:30am On Jul 31, 2019
Zidane shouldn't have come back so soon. Now, he will get the boots he dodged the other time. Talk about when village people want to humiliate you themselves.
Re: Still NO Win In Pre-season, Real Madrid Can't Find Right Direction Under Zidane by ZADDY001: 11:31am On Jul 31, 2019
Real are still going to bounce back to their winning ways

I think they haven't gotten themselves or maybe it is because it friendly matches
Re: Still NO Win In Pre-season, Real Madrid Can't Find Right Direction Under Zidane by raphy(m): 11:32am On Jul 31, 2019
This will let everyone remembers that Rinaldo was there savior always giving his best when in action.

They will struggle this season that hazardous guy will regret his first season with them.

But I never.knew the bald man was back to the club.

Let him just negedu

3 Likes

Re: Still NO Win In Pre-season, Real Madrid Can't Find Right Direction Under Zidane by Jaytecq(m): 11:35am On Jul 31, 2019
Jokerman:

With 3 UCLs?? Tell us any coach in the world that can do this.... Even your best ever coach Guardiola couldn't do this
The ONLY COACH TO HAVE WON 6 trophies in a Season.

right now PEP is the best COACH. u can do ur home work bro.
Re: Still NO Win In Pre-season, Real Madrid Can't Find Right Direction Under Zidane by Jokerman(m): 11:38am On Jul 31, 2019
Jaytecq:

The ONLY COACH TO HAVE WON 6 trophies in a Season.

right now PEP is the best COACH. u can do ur home work bro.

Pep is a local champion... He's the best in England, not in the world...

Like someone said Pep, Mourinho are money managers....
Re: Still NO Win In Pre-season, Real Madrid Can't Find Right Direction Under Zidane by lordkay10(m): 11:55am On Jul 31, 2019
Beverlyjean:
It's true that great players made most great coaches... If not for Ronaldo, Zidane wunt b considered as a great coach...the effect of a great player
But the same Ronaldo was there for many years but couldn't make Madrid win Champions league until 2014....how do u explain that?
Re: Still NO Win In Pre-season, Real Madrid Can't Find Right Direction Under Zidane by liverpudian9(m): 11:58am On Jul 31, 2019
having a bad preseason is not good those new signings should know that madrid is just building up and should expect a bitter start they all left their teams to start a new project it takes time Madrid should expect 1 or 0 trophy this year
Re: Still NO Win In Pre-season, Real Madrid Can't Find Right Direction Under Zidane by Beverlyjean(f): 12:01pm On Jul 31, 2019
lordkay10:

But the same Ronaldo was there for many years but couldn't make Madrid win Champions league until 2014....how do u explain that?

The fact is that he joined a team that was struggling and rebuilding and he finally achieved the goal of winning the champions League...so as it took him 12 yrs to win the euros...

2 Likes

Re: Still NO Win In Pre-season, Real Madrid Can't Find Right Direction Under Zidane by Jaytecq(m): 12:01pm On Jul 31, 2019
Jokerman:

Local what?
He has won all the Available trophies in his career.
he did it in 3 diffrnt Countries...

1 Like

Re: Still NO Win In Pre-season, Real Madrid Can't Find Right Direction Under Zidane by Kenneth10110(m): 12:08pm On Jul 31, 2019
sexiestharam:
Hazard will regret leaving Chelsea. He had a chance to write his name in our history books like Lampard and Drogba but chose Real. Spanish fans are not patient. I see Hazard moving to Valencia in the next 2 years. tongue
Oga dey go sit down your just pained he left your club which history is he writing under Lampard.
Re: Still NO Win In Pre-season, Real Madrid Can't Find Right Direction Under Zidane by mastermaestro(m): 12:09pm On Jul 31, 2019
abdulahiMusa:
Someone said in this forum after Zidane was brought back to Madrid that Perez will prefare to personally sack Zidane than for Zidane to resign.

Perez brought back Zidane so he could fire him. Nobody bruises his ego and goes free. Perez felt slighted and humiliated when Zidane resigned on him. A 'small inexperienced boy of a coach' resigning on the czar of Real Madrid?
Just watch as Perez will unleash the media on him when this failure spills into the new season.
After that, he gets fired.
Re: Still NO Win In Pre-season, Real Madrid Can't Find Right Direction Under Zidane by deltateam: 12:15pm On Jul 31, 2019
PSG too is doing poorly unless its their team B but even at that.
Re: Still NO Win In Pre-season, Real Madrid Can't Find Right Direction Under Zidane by anonymous1759(m): 12:37pm On Jul 31, 2019
Sonfethopia:

Relax. Mourhino built the madrid team. Then anceloti made them a force. Zidane came inherited a good team and luck came. Now his yansh has been exposed.

If e like make he buy all the players. He has no tactics. Someone who prefers to play lucas vasques over good players.

Madrid prosperity was because of the hungry ronaldo.

Now see d effect.

You're correct but Zidane is far better than Valverde Barca's coach. This is from Barcelona fan.

1 Like

Re: Still NO Win In Pre-season, Real Madrid Can't Find Right Direction Under Zidane by anonymous1759(m): 12:41pm On Jul 31, 2019
spine:

It does not matter
For coaches its like this; now your jobless, before long you have a new offer elsewhere..especially when you have a history of some success.
Don't know why people lament about sack in football like it's a Government job..

No matter what you do real madrid must change coach within a year to 3 years. If you don't leave yourself you would be asked to leave, and you'll be paid handsomely.
He just needs to get his team ready to start well, compete and win laurels, not to get obsessed about sack or no sack so early.
do guys even know how much they negotiate for themselves when you fire them before their contract ends...
Who in his right senses would turn down a recall to Madrid because hes ashamed of getting the sack...
It's idiotic.
Wasn't guardiola sacked by bayern after leaving with a super loud ovation in Barca....

Smh

Why are you lying pep never got sacked at Bayern.

1 Like

Re: Still NO Win In Pre-season, Real Madrid Can't Find Right Direction Under Zidane by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 31, 2019
http://www.naijapals.com/music/Unstoppable_M_I-12225
Leonbonapart:

Thanks in advance
Re: Still NO Win In Pre-season, Real Madrid Can't Find Right Direction Under Zidane by jelel6: 12:49pm On Jul 31, 2019
Frankiss44:

He inherited a very solid team with virtually everybody at their prime, same thing happened to Pep that was why he won the Champions League twice at barca before he went for a new challenge.. Zindane is just an average coach, he doesn't even read game properly like Pep.. I see him finishing this season 3rd and best bet is Q-finals in the Champions League

Rubbish as soon as he compares Pep and Zidane's coaching abilities. Rubbish
Re: Still NO Win In Pre-season, Real Madrid Can't Find Right Direction Under Zidane by jelel6: 12:53pm On Jul 31, 2019
spine:

It does not matter

It's idiotic.

Smh

Get your facts right. Guadiola has never been sacked and never will be.
Re: Still NO Win In Pre-season, Real Madrid Can't Find Right Direction Under Zidane by jelel6: 12:55pm On Jul 31, 2019
Jokerman:

Both Pochettino, Klopp and Sarri have previously stated multiple times that Pep Josep Guadiola is THE BEST COACH IN THE WORLD.

SO, bro, who are you again?
Re: Still NO Win In Pre-season, Real Madrid Can't Find Right Direction Under Zidane by olumalcolm(m): 12:59pm On Jul 31, 2019
And to think dat Mourinho is presently jobless, Zidane pls just resign wen d season starts cos madrid board no get joy. Ask from Benitez, he go tell u.
Re: Still NO Win In Pre-season, Real Madrid Can't Find Right Direction Under Zidane by Starz825(m): 1:03pm On Jul 31, 2019
Jokerman:

With 3 UCLs?? Tell us any coach in the world that can do this.... Even your best ever coach Guardiola couldn't do this
Abi ooo...tell am ... Even if he is overrated..he had offered something most competent managers could not... 3 ucl in a row...guardiola and murinho may only dream abt that for life grin
Re: Still NO Win In Pre-season, Real Madrid Can't Find Right Direction Under Zidane by Chukalemon(m): 1:05pm On Jul 31, 2019
Beverlyjean:
It's true that great players made most great coaches... If not for Ronaldo, Zidane wunt b considered as a great coach...the effect of a great player
zidane can't be like gurdiola in terms of quality coaching.even though he won the uefa champions league back to back with christiano Ronaldo been his top man
Re: Still NO Win In Pre-season, Real Madrid Can't Find Right Direction Under Zidane by ikbaba(m): 1:06pm On Jul 31, 2019
Leonbonapart:

Thanks in advance
mi abaga-unstoppable

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Esther Oyema Breaks World Record In Women's Lightweight At #GC2018 - Pictures / Oliseh 'Apologizes' To Nigerians After Youtube Outburst / Oliseh: Ighalo Is Good, But Osimhen Is Exceptional Striker Who Can Get Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.