Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,403 members, 7,836,616 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Arike, TVC Presenter - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Arike, TVC Presenter (33214 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Tacha: PH Lady With The Bleaching Cream Body Odour / Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji / Kemi Olunloyo Blasts The Bible, Submissiveness, Tiwa Savage And Queen Zaynab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Arike, TVC Presenter by AjayOfficial(m): 10:30am On Jul 31, 2019
From the days of Joseph the dreamer to Neymar the footballer, they have always been cases of women accusing men of rape falsely, so I wonder why some people will never for once think busola dakola could be falsely accusing this man, well am just saying sha oh before some folks will tink I am supporting rape, all am saying is let's not make any conclusions till investigations are done with.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Arike, TVC Presenter by Lugianostar(m): 10:30am On Jul 31, 2019
Still on the same matter

I thought we are done with it..!

My candid opinion still boils down to Mr Dakolo calling his wife to other by putting her under pressure to hear the real truth from her about the indicting of the man of God

If at all she wasn't rape by the clergy man, let her make a public declaration so as for people and the man of God to forgive her and the law will take it's stand on the scandalous epic after which her fate will be known.

Else the disaster that is coming upon them if at all she wasn't rape by these man will be severe.

Why was she not there at the event to tell her tales on the trauma she went through as a result of the rape

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Arike, TVC Presenter by baddosky1: 10:30am On Jul 31, 2019
Timi Dakolo told us that he met his wife a virgin before he married her!

Why is he now ranting like a mad man because the olosho he married came out to claim she was raped?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Arike, TVC Presenter by Iamgrey5(m): 10:30am On Jul 31, 2019
Hunty kemi Luna once told us that the COZA pastor had a sexual relationship with Timi's wife, but today she is also saying that the COZA pastor had no sexual relationship with Timi's wife.

Lol. I thought Timi's wife was crying frantically about missing the dick of Pastor Fatoyinbo just a fortnight ago, according to The lunatic asylum seeker (hunty kemi) just few weeks ago grin

6 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Arike, TVC Presenter by sweetrace(f): 10:33am On Jul 31, 2019
Pangea:

She is doing what she was paid to do

She is doing what every journalist is meant to do: investigate! I know it is strange in Nigeria, but journalists are meant to investigate every story and even their sources before reporting. Most of the journalists we have are just rumor mongers.

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Arike, TVC Presenter by sureheaven(m): 10:34am On Jul 31, 2019
The dakolos know sure justice us far from them in this case.

Instead of leaving the issue to die permanently and have peace, he came to the media adding more problems to his life.

The battle he will face, only God will deliver him.
Most nigeria pastors are ritualist and occult. By the fatoyinbo begins dealing with him spiritually, he will realize Jesus has no tribal mark.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Arike, TVC Presenter by Iamgrey5(m): 10:36am On Jul 31, 2019
sweetrace:

She is doing what every journalist is meant to do: investigate! I know it is strange in Nigeria, but journalists are meant to investigate every story and even their sources before reporting. Most of the journalists we have are just rumor mongers.
Investigate?

Are you serious right now?

She has said alot of things about this case that turned out to be absolute false!

From Timi marriage to Timi never reporting to the police In the first place. etc

I doubt you know what investigation is really is

Plus Investigations that is only one sided!

6 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Arike, TVC Presenter by Pangea: 10:37am On Jul 31, 2019
sweetrace:

grin grin You just described Aunty Kemi to a tee!
If what she is doing is what you call journalism, throwing accusation, insulting people upandan and lying to boost her CV, you dont know what you are talking about!

8 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Arike, TVC Presenter by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 31, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Investigate?

She has said alot of things about this case that turned out to be absolute false!

From Timi marriage to Timi never reporting to the police In the first place. etc

Where have you been grey?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Arike, TVC Presenter by sweetrace(f): 10:40am On Jul 31, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Investigate?

She has said alot of things about this case that turned out to false!

From Timi marriage to Timi never reporting to the police In the first place.

But Timi only reported the case after seeking for relevance in the court of social media. How is she wrong? What did she say that is false?

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Arike, TVC Presenter by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 31, 2019
Paroh:
If this guy used Fleshlight now Shey konji will catch him to be bamboozling small girls like this? See what few minutes of pleasure has done to Oga Biodun.

Leave these small small girls alone. Use our silicon Fleshlight that feels like the real thing. See my signature
all this fresh women when full ground so na im person go chuck prick inside silicon? your head
correct so?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Arike, TVC Presenter by Iamgrey5(m): 10:41am On Jul 31, 2019
MariaLavina:
Where have you been grey?
Eyan mii shocked

I wanted to say thesame to you just now

Emm will buzz you later in private on details
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Arike, TVC Presenter by sweetrace(f): 10:41am On Jul 31, 2019
Pangea:

grin grin You just described Aunty Kemi to a tee!
If what she is doing is what you call journalism, throwing accusation, insulting people upandan and lying to boost her CV, you dont know what you are talking about!

Of course, any dissenting opinion does. Or know what they’re talking about.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Arike, TVC Presenter by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 31, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Eyan mii shocked
I wanted to say thesame to you just now
Emm will buzz you later in private on details
Alright,
I dey wait.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Arike, TVC Presenter by Iamgrey5(m): 10:43am On Jul 31, 2019
sweetrace:

But Timi only reported the case after seeking for relevance in the court of social media. How is she wrong? What did she say that is false?
Yes she is wrong .

The case have been reported before going to social media. Timi was very clever about that.

That was the reason the case was eventually transferred to Lagos, despite intense lobbying from the Fatoyinbos

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Arike, TVC Presenter by berbs: 10:49am On Jul 31, 2019
Funmmyastic:
I'm of tired of these Coza news,Aunty Kem Kem should leave the investigations to the police.Beside why is she defending the pastor on social media?Is she his lawyer?
Nonsense!
I guess she got a mouth watering deal from COZAns

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Arike, TVC Presenter by rockcitie: 10:50am On Jul 31, 2019
baddosky1:

Why is he now ranting like a mad man because the olosho he married came out to claim she was raped?

Which day did Timi tell you his wife was a virgin? Oya, show us the post.

You guys just keep spewing whatever that comes out of your mouths.

7 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Arike, TVC Presenter by rockcitie: 10:53am On Jul 31, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Investigate?

Are you minding them? Anyone that actually takes that Kemi serious really needs to check himself/herself.

The woman is a full time attention seeker.

6 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Arike, TVC Presenter by Adakintroy2: 10:55am On Jul 31, 2019
Funmmyastic:
I'm of tired of these Coza news,Aunty Kem Kem should leave the investigations to the police.Beside why is she defending the pastor on social media?Is she his lawyer?
Nonsense!

Why are other supporting busola on social media. Are they her advocate.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Arike, TVC Presenter by fireback: 11:01am On Jul 31, 2019
Funmmyastic:
Nonsense!
do you have to be a lawyer before defending innocent people. Kemi has been defending COZA with facts. I keep saying it, until you become a victim of false rape accusation, you will never know what it feel like. the shame and trauma people face in fake accusation is higher than the trauma the real rape victims face.

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Arike, TVC Presenter by ashawo20: 11:04am On Jul 31, 2019
buy your rechargeable clippers. last for 5hours without light. call 07038672599.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Arike, TVC Presenter by fireback: 11:04am On Jul 31, 2019
Paroh:
If this guy used Fleshlight now Shey konji will catch him to be bamboozling small girls like this? See what few minutes of pleasure has done to Oga Biodun
madam say what you know... where is your evidence.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Arike, TVC Presenter by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 31, 2019
People that are close to Aunty Kemi Don suffer cheesy as in her close family go dey hear am everyday. But I love her sha. She can do no wrong in my eyes grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Arike, TVC Presenter by Ubiudumo(m): 11:09am On Jul 31, 2019
Why has this Kemi of a woman taken this matter so personal.Abi she don collect something?

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Arike, TVC Presenter by Biggcake: 11:21am On Jul 31, 2019
Tina26:
Hanty Kemi provide evidence you worked for CNN for 20 years o. we also want to know why you have no pensions and have to beg online for money. Crazy witch

Local witch you say?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Arike, TVC Presenter by seangy4konji: 11:42am On Jul 31, 2019
If this pastor was. Street urchin and truly was raped? Am sure the wife would never mention it to timi...

There is something going on in Timi's household and he is. Stools for trusting a woman.. I bet a lot of guys who slept with that whiting wwyfe of her would just be having a laugh now..

Plenty 3 some and social sex included.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Arike, TVC Presenter by Funmmyastic: 11:43am On Jul 31, 2019
fireback:
do you have to be a lawyer before defending innocent people. Kemi has been defending COZA with facts. I keep saying it, until you become a victim of false rape accusation, you will never know what it feel like. the shame and trauma people face in fake accusation is higher than the trauma the real rape victims face.

So what are the facts?

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Arike, TVC Presenter by Funmmyastic: 11:44am On Jul 31, 2019
baddosky1:

So the pastor is innocent?

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Arike, TVC Presenter by Funmmyastic: 11:46am On Jul 31, 2019
sureheaven:
The dakolos know sure justice us far from them in this case.

Instead of leaving the issue to die permanently and have peace, he came to the media adding more problems to his life.

The battle he will face, only God will deliver him.
Most nigeria pastors are ritualist and occult. By the fatoyinbo begins dealing with him spiritually, he will realize Jesus has no tribal mark.

So you eventually accepted the pastor hands are not clean?

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Arike, TVC Presenter by mhizsuzzy(f): 11:47am On Jul 31, 2019
Meti99:
Are we still on this matter?
Nigeria, my kwantiri..

I have just this to advice Timi,

What your wife needs is forgiveness and not blackmail.
She was a very promiscous girl, and Abbey took advantage of her..
After receiving all manners of monkey/donkey styles together, can she deny not to have received some favours in return?

Abegi, this people should just keep kwayet jor,

before I vex for them

Vex for them... From your write-up it is obvious you lack sense
How did you know she is promiscuous? So because she received favour he should rape her?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Williams Uchemba Rocks Super Eagle Jersey (photo) / Police To Question D'banj's Family On The Death Of His Son / Flavour Shares Adorable Photo With His Daughters, Gabrielle & Sofia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.