Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,380 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Arike, TVC Presenter - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Arike, TVC Presenter (33213 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Tacha: PH Lady With The Bleaching Cream Body Odour / Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji / Kemi Olunloyo Blasts The Bible, Submissiveness, Tiwa Savage And Queen Zaynab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Arike, TVC Presenter by Meti99(m): 11:49am On Jul 31, 2019
mhizsuzzy:

Vex for them... From your write-up it is obvious you lack sense
How did you know she is promiscuous? So because she received favour he should rape her?

Answer not a fool according to her folly, lest her think in her own eyes to be wise

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Arike, TVC Presenter by BluntBoy(m): 11:55am On Jul 31, 2019
sweetrace:

She is doing what every journalist is meant to do: investigate! I know it is strange in Nigeria, but journalists are meant to investigate every story and even their sources before reporting. Most of the journalists we have are just rumor mongers.

You call these investigative journalism? I used to like Kemi.

But considering her posts about being broke prior to the rape saga, and her initial investigation which seemed to covertly indict Fatoyinbo, it is very obvious that she is not investigating anything, but doing what some lawyers do, intimidate witnesses till they begin to feel uncomfortable. Making a witness uncomfortable will help the lawyer get contradictory statements out of them.

That is what Kemi is doing. Getting aggressive and going on and on to tire the Dakolos.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Arike, TVC Presenter by Funmmyastic: 12:14pm On Jul 31, 2019
Meti99:
Are we still on this matter?
Nigeria, my kwantiri..

I have just this to advice Timi,

What your wife needs is forgiveness and not blackmail.
She was a very promiscous girl, and Abbey took advantage of her..
After receiving all manners of monkey/donkey styles together, can she deny not to have received some favours in return?

Abegi, this people should just keep kwayet jor,

before I vex for them

So you accepted that the pastor did it?

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Arike, TVC Presenter by BrotherJesu(m): 12:26pm On Jul 31, 2019
Kemi just love been on the other side of everything...... She sees from a totally differnt point of view, that is if she has any point of view.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Arike, TVC Presenter by Paparazzi12: 12:43pm On Jul 31, 2019
mhizsuzzy:

Vex for them... From your write-up it is obvious you lack sense
How did you know she is promiscuous? So because she received favour he should rape her?

Bros do you put the cart in front of your own horse?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Arike, TVC Presenter by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 31, 2019
Timi no get sense. If you must fight, You must weigh the repercussions of the fight before throwing your hat inside the ring.

The collateral damage may consume you....

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Arike, TVC Presenter by sweetrace(f): 1:05pm On Jul 31, 2019
BluntBoy:

You call these investigative journalism? I used to like Kemi.

But considering her posts about being broke prior to the rape saga, and her initial investigation which seemed to covertly indict Fatoyinbo, it is very obvious that she is not investigating anything, but doing what some lawyers do, intimidate witnesses till they begin to feel uncomfortable. Making a witness uncomfortable will help the lawyer get contradictory statements out of them.

That is what Kemi is doing. Getting aggressive and going on and on to tire the Dakolos.

I am never on anyone’s side. I am always on the side of truth or reasonable facts. I can’t presume to know Aunty Kemi’s motives. I do know that Busola’s story as presented does not add up. Aunty Kemi has been dishing out a more coherent story.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Arike, TVC Presenter by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 31, 2019
But she said they have sexual relationship before and it was consensual and not rape. Today she said no rape, no relationship. The script has been rewritten. More money has been deposited.

6 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Arike, TVC Presenter by Rosay15(f): 1:23pm On Jul 31, 2019
priceaction:
But she said they have sexual relationship before and it was consensual and not rape. Today she said no rape, no relationship. The script has been rewritten. More money has been deposited.
... lol cheesy, Aunty kem kem is confused

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Arike, TVC Presenter by Meti99(m): 1:38pm On Jul 31, 2019
Funmmyastic:

So you accepted that the pastor did it?

What is the big deal that the pastor did it?
Is he the first or the last to do it..?

You guys hype things as though, he had killed somebody.

Live&letlive
Nothing new my dear
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Arike, TVC Presenter by nadiq1: 1:45pm On Jul 31, 2019
Pangea:

She is doing what she was paid to do

The power of dinero is mighty. Let’s wait for the 360 degrees soon
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Arike, TVC Presenter by sweetrace(f): 1:58pm On Jul 31, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Yes she wrong .

The case have been reported before going to social media. Timi was very clever about that.

That was the reason the case was eventually transferred to Lagos, despite intense lobbying from the Fatoyinbos

Why exactly are you lying? They reported the case after the social media circus. The reason it is being transferred to Lagos is simply because they were the first to report to the police. That means they went to the police before the Pastor.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Arike, TVC Presenter by adotuo: 3:48pm On Jul 31, 2019
...haba this matter still dey?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Arike, TVC Presenter by de1de1SnrAd: 4:23pm On Jul 31, 2019
Very crazy indeed.

I think with this rubbish TVC will stop presenting this idiot of a woman on any of their program. I know it's about helping her redeem her image, but please this woman no longer image. she's left with rubbish

Tina26:
Hanty Kemi provide evidence you worked for CNN for 20 years o. we also want to know why you have no pensions and have to beg online for money. Crazy witch
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Arike, TVC Presenter by Icon79(m): 4:29pm On Jul 31, 2019
Please get a room! shocked

O pari

MariaLavina:
Where have you been grey?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Arike, TVC Presenter by BluntBoy(m): 4:32pm On Jul 31, 2019
sweetrace:

I am never on anyone’s side. I am always on the side of truth or reasonable facts. I can’t presume to know Aunty Kemi’s motives. I do know that Busola’s story as presented does not add up. Aunty Kemi has been dishing out a more coherent story.

Can you tell me how the story does not add up? Because it is coherent to me. Aunty Kemi's side sounds desperate as though she is trying to more than please her patrons.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Arike, TVC Presenter by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 31, 2019
Icon79:
Please get a room! shocked

O pari
angry

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Arike, TVC Presenter by Icon79(m): 4:40pm On Jul 31, 2019
And I've got rooms for rent, by the way.

O pari

MariaLavina:
angry
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Arike, TVC Presenter by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 31, 2019
Icon79:
And I've got rooms for rent, by the way.

O pari
k
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Arike, TVC Presenter by Glycosunde: 4:48pm On Jul 31, 2019
Dis is what you get when u employ a lunatic with internet access to rant for you. This matter should have been given some justice by now if only Nigeria was a woke country
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Arike, TVC Presenter by Icon79(m): 4:48pm On Jul 31, 2019
Glad I can help wink

O pari

MariaLavina:
k
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Arike, TVC Presenter by simiife: 5:12pm On Jul 31, 2019
Arike with d dimples or wat dos she calls hersef,she used to b my crush till i found out she had fish brain,twas so painful,funny enough, it was abt dis coza issue,she just droped dat sentence lyk bomb,mehn I wept seriously.

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Arike, TVC Presenter by laudate: 6:12pm On Jul 31, 2019
sweetrace:
But Timi only reported the case after seeking for relevance in the court of social media. How is she wrong? What did she say that is false?
Wrong! shocked Timi reported the case at a police station in Lagos, long before going on social media to expose Fatoyinbo. Google it. sad

That was why there was such a huge reaction to
armed policemen coming all the way to Lagos, to invite the Dakolos to Abuja for an interview, when the case itself was filed in Lagos! shocked
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Arike, TVC Presenter by UniportAgbero: 6:16pm On Jul 31, 2019
baddosky1:
Timi Dakolo told us that he met his wife a virgin before he married her!

Why is he now ranting like a mad man because the olosho he married came out to claim she was raped?

Sharrap!!! Timi never said that, rumour monger

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Arike, TVC Presenter by UniportAgbero: 6:23pm On Jul 31, 2019
Rosay15:
... lol cheesy, Aunty kem kem is confused

I swear grin

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Arike, TVC Presenter by sweetrace(f): 10:21pm On Jul 31, 2019
laudate:

Wrong! shocked Timi reported the case at a police station in Lagos, long before going on social media to expose Fatoyinbo. Google it. sad

That was why there was such a huge reaction to
armed policemen coming all the way to Lagos, to invite the Dakolos to Abuja for an interview, when the case itself was filed in Lagos! shocked

This is very recent history. Stop rewriting it.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Arike, TVC Presenter by Exodora: 10:51pm On Jul 31, 2019
Flamzey00:
What’s the evidence of the rape. Show us the torn pant, the damaged pussy. I mean anything And not crocodile tears. U brought out rape case of so many years into limelight just for fame. Dakolo’s family is a shame. If dem rape and u no talk all dis while that means u enjoyed it.

What is wrong with this one. Cause she didn't talk so she enjoyed it. Do you even know how painful and traumatized it is to be a rape victim.
Or is it that you don't have a brain.
I may not have been in that phase of life but I know what harm it causes for been molested .
And I have never said mention it to anybody after so years . So tomorrow if I summon the courage to say it , am now now Shame or a liar .
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Arike, TVC Presenter by laudate: 1:27am On Aug 01, 2019
sweetrace:
This is very recent history. Stop rewriting it.

Nobody is rewriting anything. The facts are there in public domain. But rape apologists are too lazy to do the research, in order to uncover the truth.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Arike, TVC Presenter by sweetrace(f): 8:42am On Aug 01, 2019
laudate:

Nobody is rewriting anything. The facts are there in public domain. But rape apologists are too lazy to do the research, in order to uncover the truth.

And I have been following the case like the people involved are my family. Because as Christians, they are family to me.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Arike, TVC Presenter by laudate: 10:15am On Aug 01, 2019
sweetrace:
And I have been following the case like the people involved are my family. Because as Christians, they are family to me.
Madam, follow the truth....if truly you were following the case, you would have known that the Dakolos filed their case against the pastor since end of June, at a police station in Lagos .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yvonne Jegede Shares Hot Bikini Sunday Photos / Williams Uchemba Rocks Super Eagle Jersey (photo) / Police To Question D'banj's Family On The Death Of His Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.