Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,464 members, 7,843,425 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

6 Power Moves Girls Need To Pull If They Want A Real Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Power Moves Girls Need To Pull If They Want A Real Relationship (305 Views)

Is My Girlfriend Trying To Pull My Legs? / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) / How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 Power Moves Girls Need To Pull If They Want A Real Relationship by Storyboy247: 7:57am On Jul 31, 2019
As a perpetually single 20something, me claiming that dating sucks/is hard/is the worst/makes me want to become a nun isn’t anything monumental. We all know this; It’s a universal truth. And the uphill battle of finding compatible prospects has only become shittier with free dating apps that more or less track targets who are in heat.

CLICK TO READ MORE

But the absolute worst concept to come out of the single world in the last few years, by far, is the “hanging out” epidemic. Our generation of 20somethings has single-handedly taken the concept of traditional dating and whittled it down to a pile of “just hanging out.” We have, somewhat unknowingly, pigeon-holed our dating experiences by all somehow contributing to the livelihood of this terrible concept. So, next time you see a new dating situation going down this dark, casual, unforgiving road, try these tactics to ensure you don’t get stuck “hanging out” ever again.

1. Deactivate your free “dating” apps, like, yesterday.

Tinder, Hinge, even Lulu (because, really, how much is that crap gonna help you?). If you’re seriously serious about wanting an actual chance at a relationship with someone, chances are very high that trying to find such a thing by way of these free apps is a huge waste of your efforts. Not saying that single individuals haven’t actually found true love or at least intense like from using them, but I’m sure the ratio of weird and mostly sexual situations to long-lasting, fulfilling situations isn’t even close to even. People on these apps are most likely bored, Hot, and unwilling to put in any real effort. They’re time-passers, so don’t get all pissy when your new prospect’s idea of a date is “coming over” or the promise of you two “chilling and watching a movie.” That’s all on you, baby boo.
CLICK TO READ MORE

(1) (Reply)

Beard Oil,, Does It Work? / asd / My Husband Asks For Cloth I Use To Clean Up After Sex – Wife Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.