Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Tinubu Begs Fashola For Employment Slots For Her Constituents, Nigerians React - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Begs Fashola For Employment Slots For Her Constituents, Nigerians React (1609 Views)

FX Crisis: Tinubu Begs Nigerians To Buy Local Goods, Approves N75bn 4 Manufactur / Employment Slots Scandal: SERAP Calls On ICPC, EFCC To Probe Senate, MDAs / Tinubu Begs Fashola For Employment Slots When Made Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Begs Fashola For Employment Slots For Her Constituents, Nigerians React by EzegeNG: 8:16am On Jul 31, 2019
The wife of the National leader of the All Progressives Congress, APC is under serious fire because of her choice of words during the Ministerial screening yesterday.

In a video that has divided Nigerians on what their leaders take them for, Senator Remi Tinubu was heard and seen begging Fashola in the presence of other distinguished Senators of the Federal Republic of Nigeria for employment Slots for her constituents.

That wasn't just the case, but the words she used were so strong that many web users couldn't contain their regrets and anger.

However, the Centre for Anti-Corruption and Open Leadership CACOL, has now called for the probe of the senator representing Lagos Central over her statement during the screening.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/tinubu-under-fire-for-begging-fashola-employment-slots-for-her-constituents/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Tinubu Begs Fashola For Employment Slots For Her Constituents, Nigerians React by EzegeNG: 8:24am On Jul 31, 2019

Re: Tinubu Begs Fashola For Employment Slots For Her Constituents, Nigerians React by EzegeNG: 8:25am On Jul 31, 2019
.. kiss

Re: Tinubu Begs Fashola For Employment Slots For Her Constituents, Nigerians React by Nbote(m): 8:31am On Jul 31, 2019
I no need watch d video.. So long as it's a senator and most importantly a Tinubu is involved.. ZonBs go even com defend am join

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Begs Fashola For Employment Slots For Her Constituents, Nigerians React by Griezwoman: 8:49am On Jul 31, 2019
Nawaoo
Re: Tinubu Begs Fashola For Employment Slots For Her Constituents, Nigerians React by Chanchit: 8:54am On Jul 31, 2019
Nbote:
I no need watch d video.. So long as it's a senator and most importantly a Tinubu is involved.. ZonBs go even com defend am join

You don't need to watch the video because it involves Tinubu whom you love to hate. But you people can defend anything that suits you. The other day an igbo guy was begging one American rapper for money, na so all of una say there's nothing wrong in asking. So now, let me too defend her action.

She's not asking for the slot because she wants to work there, she's asking because of her people that will ask her for job, but your reps are not asking same for their people. Had it been it was the other way round, you all will be clapping for your senator.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Begs Fashola For Employment Slots For Her Constituents, Nigerians React by Nbote(m): 9:32am On Jul 31, 2019
Chanchit:

You don't need to watch the video because it involves Tinubu whom you love to hate. But you people can defend anything that suits you. The other day an igbo guy was begging one American rapper for money, na so all of una say there's nothing wrong in asking. So now, let me too defend her action.

She's not asking for the slot because she wants to work there, she's asking because of her people that will ask her for job, but your reps are not asking same for their people. Had it been it was the other way round, you all will be clapping for your senator.

Seriously some of u have a twisted mentality which needs a whole lot of reorientation. Igbos are neither ur problem nor ur solution. Dis country isn't made up of Igbos Yorubas and Hausas alone. I have my reasons for my comment and ur bigotry shld b directed elsewhere. Fashola is supposed to b undergoing screening ryt? But U don't see anything wrong in a senator soliciting for slots during a supposed job screening which we all know was jus a formality... U and ur likes are d problem dis country has to solve first

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Begs Fashola For Employment Slots For Her Constituents, Nigerians React by Chanchit: 9:34am On Jul 31, 2019
Nbote:

Seriously some of u have a twisted mentality which needs a whole lot of reorientation. Igbos are neither ur problem nor ur solution. Dis country isn't made up of Igbos Yorubas and Hausas alone. I have my reasons for my comment and ur bigotry shld b directed elsewhere. Fashola is supposed to b undergoing screening ryt? But U don't see anything wrong in a senator soliciting for slots during a supposed job screening which we all know was jus a formality... U and ur likes are d problem dis country has to solve first

And you said the screening was just a formality, meaning he got the job already. The woman just want to give you something to cry on, cos all her husband needs to do is place a phone call across to fashola if he needs a job for someone. So just stop crying, it is your mentality that is twisted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Begs Fashola For Employment Slots For Her Constituents, Nigerians React by Kundagarten: 10:48am On Jul 31, 2019
[s]
Chanchit:

And you said the screening was just a formality, meaning he got the job already. The woman just want to give you something to cry on, cos all her husband needs to do is place a phone call across to fashola if he needs a job for someone. So just stop crying, it is your mentality that is twisted.
[/s]

You didn't make any sense.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Begs Fashola For Employment Slots For Her Constituents, Nigerians React by EzegeNG: 10:54am On Jul 31, 2019
undecided
Re: Tinubu Begs Fashola For Employment Slots For Her Constituents, Nigerians React by EzegeNG: 4:49pm On Jul 31, 2019
cc: lalasticlala
Re: Tinubu Begs Fashola For Employment Slots For Her Constituents, Nigerians React by bangbangall: 5:18pm On Jul 31, 2019
DID I BORROW MONEY FROM YOU TO SUB? IF YOU EVER SUSPEND MY ACCOUNT AGAIN NA OGU GO KILL U
Re: Tinubu Begs Fashola For Employment Slots For Her Constituents, Nigerians React by yemex04(m): 7:02pm On Jul 31, 2019
That woman is at the senate to represent the interest of his constituency...So nothing is wrong in seeking for employment slots for those in his constituency.
Re: Tinubu Begs Fashola For Employment Slots For Her Constituents, Nigerians React by michelz: 8:19pm On Jul 31, 2019
alright
Re: Tinubu Begs Fashola For Employment Slots For Her Constituents, Nigerians React by JAWBONE(m): 10:07pm On Jul 31, 2019
If you need any convincing of the level of illiteracy and sheer ignorance in Nigeria, just check Nairaland's comments.
Re: Tinubu Begs Fashola For Employment Slots For Her Constituents, Nigerians React by Ultimatezlant: 10:11pm On Jul 31, 2019
Its
Re: Tinubu Begs Fashola For Employment Slots For Her Constituents, Nigerians React by SolexOlenin(m): 10:14pm On Jul 31, 2019
Chanchit:

You are still not saying anything.

(1) (Reply)

Bayelsadecides: Dickson Records Landslide Victory For Pdp In Polling Unit / Oshiohmole Leads NWC Members To Meet Gambari Over Obaseki’s Disqualification / Justice Obile Rejects Omoregie’s Request Restraining Obaseki From Contesting PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.