Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Omashola: "I Am Ready To Mingle With Venita, I Will Cry If I Get Evicted" - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Omashola: "I Am Ready To Mingle With Venita, I Will Cry If I Get Evicted" (22329 Views)

BBNaija: Gedoni Flirts With Venita, Khafi's Fans Call Him 'Dog, Playboy' (Photos / BBNaija: Khafi In Tears As She Settles Rift With Venita (Photos) / "I Have A Problem With Frodd Not You" - Omashola Trash Out Issues With Venita (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omashola: "I Am Ready To Mingle With Venita, I Will Cry If I Get Evicted" by raphy(m): 11:24am On Jul 31, 2019
That girl with two kids and omoshola want to join the league if guys trying to enter her again.

Chai konji can kill truly.

Make we just wait and see..

Tacha will be like see this two kid mum .
Want to come reign.

And that guy celebrating first to comment that thing is not working again just keep quiet when you see ya self on top.na only fools they shout on top mountains.

Only 3months in here I see you still learning.

Anyway welcome sha
Re: Omashola: "I Am Ready To Mingle With Venita, I Will Cry If I Get Evicted" by legitnow: 11:29am On Jul 31, 2019
o boy!

Nothing can happen between a woman like Venita and Omashola nau.

Venita is into money guys and Omashola no get money.

Abi how una dey see am now?

Y some guys no dey reason?

At Venita age/experience, na love she still dey find?

1 Like

Re: Omashola: "I Am Ready To Mingle With Venita, I Will Cry If I Get Evicted" by legitnow: 11:30am On Jul 31, 2019
If u want a girl like Venita, catch dem young and inexperienced.

Treat them like diamond and spoil them, she will be ur mugu for life.
Re: Omashola: "I Am Ready To Mingle With Venita, I Will Cry If I Get Evicted" by tomdon(m): 11:34am On Jul 31, 2019
gistvicreports:

BBNaija housemate, Omashola plans to leave the single zone as he wants to mingle with Venita. Gistvic Reports.

Omashola said he will cry if he gets evicted from BBN at this time after meeting his spec, Venita.

Venita is an actress from delta state, a mother of two and a former video vixen, with a crashed marriage.

GISTVIC recalls, a twist was announced earlier as two new housemates, Venita Akpofure and Elozonam gets introduced into the 2019 Big Brother Naija reality show.

He said:

Watch Video:
Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/07/bbnaija-i-am-ready-to-mingle-with.html

Mumu man. What about first observing before vocalizing?
Started talking unequivocally about someone whose background he's oblivious of. I bet he will be ashamed of himself when he realises that she's a single mother of 2
Re: Omashola: "I Am Ready To Mingle With Venita, I Will Cry If I Get Evicted" by legitnow: 11:36am On Jul 31, 2019
tomdon:

Mumu man. What about first observing before vocalizing?
Started talking unequivocally about someone whose background he's oblivious of. I bet he will be ashamed of himself when he realises that she's a single mother of 2

hahahahahahahaha!

Omashola knows Venita even before entering the house.

If he is a real bad boy, he suppose know dat video vixen.

He might be carried away by her beauty. Once he enter the place, him eye go clear after.

Besides, u know how many children Omashola don fada?E fit pass Venita own.

1 Like

Re: Omashola: "I Am Ready To Mingle With Venita, I Will Cry If I Get Evicted" by Obeghare(m): 11:54am On Jul 31, 2019
peterswagg:
This guy fit don sabi this girl before...Na chance for him to finaly fufil his soapy desires

On point
Re: Omashola: "I Am Ready To Mingle With Venita, I Will Cry If I Get Evicted" by zinny377(f): 12:44pm On Jul 31, 2019
Venita is a true beauty.
Re: Omashola: "I Am Ready To Mingle With Venita, I Will Cry If I Get Evicted" by shomutuski(m): 4:46pm On Jul 31, 2019
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

Omashola the proverbial parrot of the house.

He is nothing more than a sissy coward.

A bvtch nvgga
Re: Omashola: "I Am Ready To Mingle With Venita, I Will Cry If I Get Evicted" by NextBuhari: 5:55pm On Jul 31, 2019
peterswagg:
This guy fit don sabi this girl before...Na chance for him to finaly fufil his soapy desires
Yes, they've worked together outside the house.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reviews And Ratings: Shanty Town (Series) On Netflix / Pharmsavi Evicted From The Big Brother Naija House / 10 Annoying Things Nigerians Do In Cinemas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.