Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

I And My Fiance Are Both AS - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I And My Fiance Are Both AS (3577 Views)

These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now / "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) / Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I And My Fiance Are Both AS by Isha327(f): 2:05pm On Jul 31, 2019
Pls don't do it...
Those children (SS) always end up suffering and blaming their parents why they were born in the first place.
Re: I And My Fiance Are Both AS by Uncleodi(m): 2:17pm On Jul 31, 2019
P
L
E
A
S
E

Look for another person to marry.

I'm sure you cannot enjoy sleeping in the hospital every 2months depending on how frequent the crisis are. Note that this is associated with cost of drugs, hospitalization and periodic blood transfusion.

This agony can be excruciating as most times, it has no definite end.

The only true love for you now is to part ways believing that God will bless you with the right partner that will add no sorrow.

Kai! Imagine spending 100-120k every month for 30years+ on drugs?

It's not funny.

Suffer the heartbreak now and enjoy your family with another partner later.

1 Like

Re: I And My Fiance Are Both AS by inspitation: 2:27pm On Jul 31, 2019
Please sir my sincere advise to you is QUIT this relationship i know its difficult to let go i was once in your shoes so i really understand your concerns but today im glad i did and i have peace of mind.

I never knew much about this SS stuff until we moved to our recent location a neighbor there has six children she lost 4 to SS and is left with 2 out of them one is SS while one is AA i usually cry in my room when this boy gets crisis and iv been opportuned to take him to hospital in the dead of the night on several occasions of his crisis infact this boy prefers been dead to being in crisis.

Think about it i only pity your offspring take note today THAT LOVE WILL NEVER BE ENOUGH when the time comes my 2 cent
Re: I And My Fiance Are Both AS by Bobcygan: 2:55pm On Jul 31, 2019
Believe me when the problems comes love dt u r talking about will be the first thing dt will go out through the window.
One word for u. ABORT
Re: I And My Fiance Are Both AS by bsquare12(f): 3:00pm On Jul 31, 2019
Tips to get a “Wife Material” read a 12 men experience

If you want to present yourself as someone who is “wife material,” then you need to really pay attention to what these men are saying. You always want to be putting your best foot forward if you want to find success in love after all. And that’s why you need to read on until the very end of this article.

Hi, ladies. Have ever wondered about how men actually approach choosing their potential life partners? Well, wonder no more. This write up will explain those words and musings of real men about what they tend to look for in a future wife.

https://www.itrendnaija.com/2019/07/tips-to-get-wife-material-read-12-men-experience.html?m=1

Re: I And My Fiance Are Both AS by Rajman45(m): 3:14pm On Jul 31, 2019
inspitation:
Please sir my sincere advise to you is QUIT this relationship i know its difficult to let go i was once in your shoes so i really understand your concerns but today im glad i did and i have peace of mind.

I never knew much about this SS stuff until we moved to our recent location a neighbor there has six children she lost 4 to SS and is left with 2 out of them one is SS while one is AA i usually cry in my room when this boy gets crisis and iv been opportuned to take him to hospital in the dead of the night on several occasions of his crisis infact this boy prefers been dead to being in crisis.

Think about it i only pity your offspring take note today THAT LOVE WILL NEVER BE ENOUGH when the time comes my 2 cent
That's really a terrible experience... Thanks for the advice
Re: I And My Fiance Are Both AS by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 31, 2019
Rajman45:

Thanks a lot.... But am still seriously hoping for a better solution to it

You are still looking for a better solution because no one has been offensive so far. You will be insane, insensitive and very foolish and ignorant to still want to go ahead with the marriage.

Are you mad or what? Apart from the possibilities of having SS children, there are other blood diseases to worry about. Trust me on this, you are about to embark on a life of misery...Don't endanger the health, well-being and life of your future children by your ignorance and stupidity.

5 Likes

Re: I And My Fiance Are Both AS by Emeraldfynest(m): 6:12pm On Jul 31, 2019
It's a hard decision but I will advise you to just break up and move on, the genotype of the children doesn't follow a specific order, the 1st,2nd or even last born may carry the trait, as someone has said, you won't want to spend your life savings taking care of sicklers. Just tell her and move on.
Re: I And My Fiance Are Both AS by Teerach: 6:22pm On Jul 31, 2019
I've been reading comments n not wanting to pen down mine cos there's no further story in this. Op, please go to the hospital or have a chat with at least five SS teens and their parents. Then come back and we'll give u our blessings if u still wanna go ahead with your marriage.

2 Likes

Re: I And My Fiance Are Both AS by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 31, 2019
Rajman45:

Thanks a lot.... But is very difficult to break up with someone u love with all ur heart
It's difficult but this is not just about you,it's about the kids you will bring to this world,you and your partner should stop being selfish..
Re: I And My Fiance Are Both AS by bsquare12(f): 8:01pm On Jul 31, 2019
8 Important question to ask on your first date.

First date it's can be very stressful exciting and beautiful but to help yourself through your first date: here are 8 tips questions guarantee you through. 

1. Place of Birth

You might see this as not relevant but necessary in some cases to find out the birth place of your date. This will be the best conversation starter. It will also help you know which cultural boundaries not to cross.

2. Career

It's also important to know what he or she is doing for a living. If your date has a demanding career, it may cause future differences in your relationship. Their career may also impact the lifestyle they live.

https://www.itrendnaija.com/2019/07/8-important-question-to-ask-on-your-first-date.html?m=1

Re: I And My Fiance Are Both AS by emcygen: 8:15pm On Jul 31, 2019
well @ OP I hade a similar experience recently with my ex, she actually lied to me that her genotype was AA But then I was lucky to find out just when things were about getting very serious b/w us. just that fact alone that both of us are AS made my feelings for her start to dwindle though it wasn't easy but we started having serious problems till we eventually broke up, though wasn't easy but I had no choice Cox I can't risk having an SS child I will advice u have a good thought of what you are about going into before making any decision concerning marrying her.
Re: I And My Fiance Are Both AS by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 31, 2019
partnerbizz5:
Abort mission

supported
Re: I And My Fiance Are Both AS by Ayoolajumoke(f): 8:28pm On Jul 31, 2019
Rajman45:
Good day everyone... I really need a honest advice and possibly solution to this my problem. Am seriously going insane gradually on this topic.
I and my fiance love each other so much, but we recently found out we are both AS. We have done our introduction, and seriously planning for our wedding in few months time.
I really don't know what to do right now. I learnt that the first 3 kids of AS+AS match are AA, AS and AS, then the fourth will be SS.... Is that true?. I need sincere help and advice from people who might have experience it, doctors and the entire good people of nairaland.

Op please come back to update on whatever decision you choose to take. God bless.
Re: I And My Fiance Are Both AS by Mace0lane: 8:41pm On Jul 31, 2019
Keep deceiving yourselves but na you go bear the consequences of the narrative you made here. I am not a doctors but I know every of your child will be SS N I pray they grow up with anguish in their heart to cause you more pain sorrow n regretting for brining them into a life of regret n pain if they turn out to be SS.

I won’t sugarcoat anything for cos have seen foolish educated 1 make this same mistake deliberately ignoring the agony they would take their children tru because of the foolishness of love. I will be stopping here for now hoping you do not persist with this foolishness but should you persist, to you the sorrow you sow with your dic.
Rajman45:
Good day everyone... I really need a honest advice and possibly solution to this my problem. Am seriously going insane gradually on this topic.
I and my fiance love each other so much, but we recently found out we are both AS. We have done our introduction, and seriously planning for our wedding in few months time.
I really don't know what to do right now. I learnt that the first 3 kids of AS+AS match are AA, AS and AS, then the fourth will be SS.... Is that true?. I need sincere help and advice from people who might have experience it, doctors and the entire good people of nairaland.
Re: I And My Fiance Are Both AS by Damitism: 8:54pm On Jul 31, 2019
Re: I And My Fiance Are Both AS by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 31, 2019
You don't want to bring a child into the world to suffer and then die before you. Prodigy from Mobb Deep died two years ago as a result of sickle cell complications Think carefully before you proceed, OP.
Re: I And My Fiance Are Both AS by annford: 10:27pm On Jul 31, 2019
Rajman45:

Thanks a lot.... But am still seriously hoping for a better solution to it

Only God has the solution to it.
Re: I And My Fiance Are Both AS by GOFRONT(m): 11:01pm On Jul 31, 2019
cool

Quit it!!....I repeat, Quit it!!!......However sweet her puna might taste to you!!!
Re: I And My Fiance Are Both AS by ogb5(m): 11:08pm On Jul 31, 2019
Rajman45:

Instead of bothering yourself and going insane why not just marry the girl.

You don't have to have your own biological children.
There are 200 million Nigerians already, your handful of kids will not make any difference to our population.

There are several options you can use after marriage.
1. Both of you can decide not to have children. Your wife can go for sterilization to ensure that she does not get pregnant by mistake or you can get sterilized to ensure that you can not impregnate your wife. You can adopt children of your choice.

2. You can go for test tube babies, you can use egg from another woman that is AA genotype and your sperm or you can use egg from your wife and sperm from another man that is AA genotype.

3. You can decide not to have children and decide not to adopt. Just you and your wife alone versus the rest of the world.

My advice to you is that you should discuss it with your girl and agree on what to do among all the options
Re: I And My Fiance Are Both AS by Mubiz(m): 11:24pm On Jul 31, 2019
LOl
Re: I And My Fiance Are Both AS by Mubiz(m): 11:25pm On Jul 31, 2019

Re: I And My Fiance Are Both AS by Rajman45(m): 7:04am On Aug 01, 2019
Ayoolajumoke:

Op please come back to update on whatever decision you choose to take. God bless.
I will surely do that

1 Like

Re: I And My Fiance Are Both AS by Shormiey(m): 7:13am On Aug 01, 2019
annford:
Please my dear brother, do not go ahead and marry her. You wouldn't want to watch your child(ren) live in perpetual pain and have frequent visits to Doctors, would you? It is painful leaving someone you love but it is necessary you do so for the sake of your unborn children. No matter how strong your love for each other might be, there wouldn't be joy in your home because of the ill-health of your kids. My 2 cents.
Re: I And My Fiance Are Both AS by Nobody: 7:19am On Aug 01, 2019
IamPlato:
What You Believe Is What Works For You. If You Believe You Will Give Birth To Ss then You Will... When God Created Man He Never Told Us Look Out for Genotypes...

We Advanced And We Are Being To Cautious Of Nothing... Anyway Do Whatever You Like

This is dumb, so dumb.
Re: I And My Fiance Are Both AS by Rajman45(m): 6:39pm On Aug 27, 2019
Update..... We have finally gone our separate ways
Re: I And My Fiance Are Both AS by Sonnyboom: 6:57pm On Aug 27, 2019
Beta than living a life of regret where you watch your child suffer in pain you can not do a thing about. I pray the almighty grant you a more loving, more blessed n accomplished partner.
Rajman45:
Re: I And My Fiance Are Both AS by Angy55(f): 9:10pm On Aug 27, 2019
Hhmmmmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: I And My Fiance Are Both AS by Starz825(m): 5:10pm On Aug 28, 2019
Rajman45:
Open ur ears to me right now...is of the truth dat an AS couple will surely have SS among their kids...listen SS kid could come whether as a first born, middle child or last born...but i advise before u take her to the altar..its beta u visit a doctor....u love her fine..but this is health issue not romance...go see a doctor for advice..i talk my own oo....AS no dey marry AS.....the wahala dey too much for future...
One of my female friend's brother na SS..the first born in their family to be precise...they spent a lot of money on him his drugs cost thousands of naira ..but he is currently doing fine now..All glory to God....
My female friend is AS..she told me the first question her father will ask any guy coming to ask her hand in marriage is Whats your Genotype?
Re: I And My Fiance Are Both AS by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:23pm On Aug 28, 2019
AS+AS= Not Good.....
Re: I And My Fiance Are Both AS by luvyaself95(m): 5:30pm On Aug 28, 2019
Rajman45:
Am so happy for you that you take better decision.

1 Like

Re: I And My Fiance Are Both AS by Unrated900(m): 5:53pm On Aug 28, 2019
Girltee1:
It's not the end of the world. Go online and read about IVF. It's expensive, but can help you prevent having SS kids. Technology has helped solve a lot of problems. We're no longer in the Stone age.

How are you sure cash is on ground

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

#my Goal Was To Save My Sister's Marriage But Things Have Gone Bad.# / Married Women In Love With Me / Help !!! I Barely last 30 Seconds In Bed, What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.