Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! - Travel (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! (123750 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by dayjeee(m): 10:08am On Nov 13, 2019
Subalinga:

hELLO, there is a section on the side for exam booking (my exam) when u log in to "my cima". It will redirect you to the VPU page where you then schedule a date and book your exam.
can i pm you please
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by dayjeee(m): 10:32am On Nov 13, 2019
Kindly help confirm if this page is where i will pay the registration fee. Hope is not subscription fee i am paying?

Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by hawtmum: 4:47pm On Nov 13, 2019
spongebobsquare:

Yes there is WhatsApp & Telegram. You have to be invited. Send me a DM

I'm interested please
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by dayjeee(m): 6:51am On Nov 14, 2019
I want to schedule my exam. After clicking schedule exam, i am not being directed to the pearson page where i make payment.
What can I do?
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by gozie11(m): 1:03pm On Nov 14, 2019
dayjeee:
I want to schedule my exam. After clicking schedule exam, i am not being directed to the pearson page where i make payment.
What can I do?

Check the date you selected, make sure the date you selected is highlighted as one of the available exam dates, if not it wouldn't go.
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by dayjeee(m): 1:16pm On Nov 14, 2019
gozie11:

Check the date you selected, make sure the date you selected is highlighted as one of the available exam dates, if not it wouldn't go.
i have not even selected. I called their contact centre , they said my profile is not yet activated
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by gozie11(m): 1:21pm On Nov 14, 2019
dayjeee:
i have not even selected. I called their contact centre , they said my profile is not yet activated

ok
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by dayjeee(m): 8:47am On Nov 15, 2019
gozie11:

ok
kindly see, the page is taking me to now cry
This thing tire me o

Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by Utoechi: 8:58am On Nov 15, 2019
That's exactly the same as what am seeing on my own. What could be the matter? They acknowledged my payment via mail.
quote author=dayjeee post=84042959] kindly see, the page is taking me to now cry
This thing tire me o[/quote]
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by dayjeee(m): 9:04am On Nov 15, 2019
Utoechi, the thing is really frustrating. Just called their contact centre now, but its not yet business hour there
. Will call them around 1oam again
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by dayjeee(m): 4:05pm On Nov 15, 2019
Utoechi:
That's exactly the same as what am seeing on my own. What could be the matter? They acknowledged my payment via mail.
quote author=dayjeee post=84042959] kindly see, the page is taking me to now cry
This thing tire me o
have you been able to schedule? If no, call their contact centre. Mine has been fixed
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by Utoechi: 10:38am On Nov 16, 2019
I tried to pm you, I dunno if it worked. Please which of there contact numbers did you use. Kindly guide me on how you were able to fix yours. quote author=dayjeee post=84054597] have you been able to schedule? If no, call their contact centre. Mine has been fixed[/quote]
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by dayjeee(m): 10:57am On Nov 16, 2019
Utoechi:
I tried to pm you, I dunno if it worked. Please which of there contact numbers did you use. Kindly guide me on how you were able to fix yours. quote author=dayjeee post=84054597] have you been able to schedule? If no, call their contact centre. Mine has been fixed
this is thier num, but you may not be able to speak with them today as it is weekend..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by atiteb4: 3:25pm On Nov 16, 2019
Good afternoon. Where can I get CIMA materials? Any downloading link? I studied agricultural extension in the university
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by dayjeee(m): 3:43pm On Nov 16, 2019
atiteb4:
Good afternoon. Where can I get CIMA materials? Any downloading link? I studied agricultural extension in the university
check astranti and open tuition

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by ezy2: 9:04pm On Nov 16, 2019
[quote author=spongebobsquare post=83674395]
I’m interested, I have sent a DM. Pls add me to the WhatsApp or telegram group.
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by atiteb4: 11:23pm On Nov 16, 2019
dayjeee:
check astranti and open tuition
thanks
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by dayjeee(m): 1:39pm On Nov 18, 2019
Just finish BA1, BA3 next

2 Likes

Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by gozie11(m): 10:52am On Nov 19, 2019
dayjeee:

Who can help with Kaplan materials for BA2,3 and 4?
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by DexterousOne(m): 6:42pm On Nov 19, 2019
DexterousOne:

All I'll say is that this is something you can learn

Think of your children's future while prepping for the exams.
And look at the exams as your ticket to a better future for them

That is what motivates me every day to see this express entry thing to the end

To current CIMA candidates
Think of the bolded

This godforsaken country has no future
The least you can bequeath to them is the option of choice
A second passport that opens doors across the worid
They will be ever grateful to you their parents.

Just thought I should encourage somebody

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by DexterousOne(m): 6:42pm On Nov 19, 2019
dayjeee:

Congratulations
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 20, 2019
I just want to say Baba oh e se ooo, Allah you too much CIMA is over. Allah bless you @spongebobsquare Allah is the Greatest abeg make I reserve my praise for next stage. Una morning oh from Kano, that Lagos traffic na die cry
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by beejay23(m): 2:52pm On Nov 21, 2019
@spongebobsquare please I need your assistance regarding the Cima.. I am just starting from the scratch.. Please help a brother out.
spongebobsquare:
CIMA breakdown in Naira.....tired of replying to same question multiple times.

Student registration fee £77×465 (abokifx) = #
Each module is £77 and there are 4 Modules...4×£77 =£308 × 465 (abokifx) = #143,220

Total in Naira..... Student registration fee 35,805 × 143,220 = 179,025.

Above calculation is based on today's exchange rate and it's cost for the EXAMINATION......delivery to WES is not included.

Obtaining CIMA certificate is not CHEAP oh. All the best to everyone in waiting.
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by muvey10: 5:09pm On Nov 22, 2019
Please I need Kaplan materials for ba1 and ba3 help a sister and God would bless you tremendously
gozie11:

Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by akanasti: 9:58am On Nov 23, 2019
muvey10:
Please I need Kaplan materials for ba1 and ba3 help a sister and God would bless you tremendously

Check the thread, from page 10. Someone shared links to Kaplan materials.
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by muvey10: 1:17pm On Nov 24, 2019
Please can you give me the BA1 Kaplan I have the BA4 you seek
gozie11:

1 Like

Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by water4: 2:47pm On Nov 24, 2019
Hello house, please I have the following questions;

1. I have a Bsc in Business Management (Naija 3.34/5) and Masters in accounting (abroad 4.58/5). Do I need to follow the CIMA path to add more points?

2. What if I am only evaluating my degrees. Can I still get the CIMA designation for quick employment puroposes? If I could, how many stages of the CIMA exams will I have to write?

3. Kindly clarify, for those using CIMA to claim additional degree points, does the four exams quality them as a professional MA ?

Thanks
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by udoclub: 5:39pm On Nov 24, 2019
I am practising the mock exams on Astranti: Study Hub.

Some questions require you to choose multiple options. If you don't choose all the correct options, it will be scored as zero. Even if you chose all the correct options plus a wrong option, you will score zero for that question.

Please is this how the real exam is being marked or what's the marking scheme like?

Thank you.
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by gozie11(m): 10:03am On Nov 25, 2019
udoclub:
I am practising the mock exams on Astranti: Study Hub.

Some questions require you to choose multiple options. If you don't choose all the correct options, it will be scored as zero. Even if you chose all the correct options plus a wrong option, you will score zero for that question.

Please is this how the real exam is being marked or what's the marking scheme like?

Thank you.

That's how the real exam is being marked. You need to choose all the correct options, but multi-options questions are not much in the real exam, and not that complicated like that of Astranti.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by hawtmum: 10:54am On Nov 25, 2019
Please I'll like to be added to the telegram or WhatsApp group as well. Which is advisable to use in studying? Open tuition or asranti?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (44) (Reply)

Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia / Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.