Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! - Travel (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! (124259 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by DexterousOne(m): 8:35am On Dec 28, 2019
Omotoyosi24:

Thanks for the information.

I was exempted from the first level (Cert. in business accounting bt I declined my exemption in BA4)
I thought since I did those courses as an undergraduate and WES has my uni transcript they can just evaluate it.

I will try to get more information from Wes on how they evaluate exempted courses.

Thanks again

Just do the cert BA courses (the four of them)
You will be good
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by Omotoyosi24(f): 11:37am On Dec 28, 2019
DexterousOne:

Just do the cert BA courses (the four of them)
You will be good

Thanks.

I know I’m asking a lot of questions sorry.

Do you know anyone that did this and got an incomplete?
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by DexterousOne(m): 2:13pm On Dec 28, 2019
Omotoyosi24:

Thanks.

I know I’m asking a lot of questions sorry.

Do you know anyone that did this and got an incomplete?

Every one who does this will get incomplete

Fact.

It's standard
You have to do all the courses in one level to be given a certificate
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by Qlibra(f): 7:35am On Dec 29, 2019
Good morning everyone and compliment of the season.
Please I could use some help.
I'm about starting my Canada PR journey but I'm abit confused on where to start first.
I have an OND and a HND from two schools, Nekede and Rivers State Polytechnic.
I don't even know where to start from because I am yet to apply for Ielts test.
Another thing, I'm based in Portharcourt.. I don't know if they have an office in Portharcourt.. Have reached but not seeing any answer.. Please can someone kindly put me through.
Pleases...
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by Omotoyosi24(f): 9:40am On Dec 29, 2019
DexterousOne:

Every one who does this will get incomplete

Fact.

It's standard
You have to do all the courses in one level to be given a certificate

Errrmm no you don’t have to do all the courses to get a certificate.
Yes, you won’t get a certificate or transcript if you accept all the exemptions.
But if you decline one, you will get a certificate and transcript.
I already confirmed with CIMA.
I just want someone to hear from someone who got an incomplete.
Thanks for all your help tho
I really do appreciate.
God bless
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by DexterousOne(m): 10:08am On Dec 29, 2019
Omotoyosi24:

Errrmm no you don’t have to do all the courses to get a certificate.
Yes, you won’t get a certificate or transcript if you accept all the exemptions.
But if you decline one, you will get a certificate and transcript.
I already confirmed with CIMA.
I just want someone to hear from someone who got an incomplete.
Thanks for all your help tho
I really do appreciate.
God bless

You will get a certificate
You will get a transcript
.That one is not in doubt

But WES will not evaluate it well....

Be warned o
I never said you won't get a cert

But how will you feel if after all money spent
WES does not give you an evaluation...

It has happened to people in the past

It's just four papers
Do them

P.S.

I've seen the mistake I made

Substitute certificate for evaluation

That's my error

I meant a favourable evaluation
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by MizyB(f): 11:15am On Dec 29, 2019
LecturerIFE:

If your first degree is either in Accounting or Finance with at least a CGPA of 3.5, you may qualify to write Strategic case study exam and obtain CIMA. The pathway is called CIMA A-Star Programme (slightly cheaper than the CIMA/ICAN Pathway). Not sure it requires having 5 years work experience (I'll confirm this on Monday).

Sir, have you confirmed this?

1 Like

Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by Pashe777: 7:52pm On Dec 29, 2019
Please has anyone evaluated the CIMA and gotten a favourable report
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by LiftedMan: 9:02pm On Dec 29, 2019
Please i need cima study package, can anyone advise where i can download it.
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by LiftedMan: 9:19pm On Dec 29, 2019
Is there any CIMA whatapp group, I'll like to join pls.
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by Jadel03: 4:45pm On Dec 30, 2019
Pashe777:
Please has anyone evaluated the CIMA and gotten a favourable report

Yes, I got a positive evaluation. (1 year)
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by Jadel03: 4:48pm On Dec 30, 2019
Amarhkah:
Heard it's possible to obtain the ECA without necessarily sending the Certificate but I don't know how.
Please,could you help me find out what the guy in your WhatsApp group submitted to CIMA that made them conclude his ECA even without him having to send his certificate.
Any other person who has an idea about this could also enlighten me..Thanks so much.

Your evaluation will not be positive if you do not send your certificate.
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by Jadel03: 4:51pm On Dec 30, 2019
Omotoyosi24:

Please can you elaborate on this?. I also got some exemptions.

Just write Ba1- Ba4 to avoid stories that touch.
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by Dinmachris26: 7:06pm On Dec 30, 2019
Please i have a question regarding the time frame to get your WES report after sending them your CIMA transcript for those who evaluated theirs Recently.
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by zaynab96: 9:24am On Dec 31, 2019
Good day people. Please is there a CIMA WhatsApp or telegram group chat. Please I would like to join. Thank you
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by Subalinga: 10:54am On Dec 31, 2019
Dinmachris26:
Please i have a question regarding the time frame to get your WES report after sending them your CIMA transcript for those who evaluated theirs Recently.
about 2 months.

1 Like

Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by Dinmachris26: 11:08am On Dec 31, 2019
Subalinga:

about 2 months.
thank you.
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by LiftedMan: 6:41pm On Dec 31, 2019
Pls Guys, is it advisable to use astranti.com solely for my prep for cima bcert 1-4, cause it seems it the only free study source i can find do far?
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by marvel4love: 8:29pm On Jan 02, 2020
Hi guys, I'm thinking of starting ACCA F1-F3 to get a diploma. Is it advisable? Will it be accessed well by WES? I heard they evaluate it as one semester for some people. I await your responses. Thanks.
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by Subalinga: 7:59am On Jan 03, 2020
marvel4love:
Hi guys, I'm thinking of starting ACCA F1-F3 to get a diploma. Is it advisable? Will it be accessed well by WES? I heard they evaluate it as one semester for some people. I await your responses. Thanks.

We dont know much about ACCA here, we do CIMA.
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by Annettevoke(f): 1:47pm On Jan 03, 2020
Subalinga:

Please when registering for CIMA, which route should i choose? e.g standard entry or which?
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by Annettevoke(f): 2:04pm On Jan 03, 2020
Please when registering for CIMA, which route should i choose? e.g standard entry or which?

Subalinga:

Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by DexterousOne(m): 2:21pm On Jan 03, 2020
Subalinga:

Hello Subalinga

Compliments of the season

I hope your evaluation is going as planned
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by Annettevoke(f): 3:53pm On Jan 03, 2020
someone answer oooo pls
about to reg
Annettevoke:

Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by Subalinga: 3:53pm On Jan 03, 2020
DexterousOne:

Hello Subalinga

Compliments of the season

I hope your evaluation is going as planned

Hello my friend, expectant for Jan 7.
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by Annettevoke(f): 3:54pm On Jan 03, 2020

Subalinga:

Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by bozz007(m): 4:54pm On Jan 03, 2020
Annettevoke:

Yes, standard
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by Annettevoke(f): 6:03pm On Jan 03, 2020
Please can anyone help me with these materials for B1.. help a sister
DexterousOne:
UPDATE!

I am done with registration and payment

The materials from Astranti are dope

And I'm prepping for the exams

please use the materials on the site
They are good
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by Jolieee: 10:17pm On Jan 03, 2020
Subalinga:

Wao! Is your WES evaluation out?... please share the goodnews and keep our hopes high/motivate us...

I am still waiting for certificate so I can forward to WES, then start my count down for sure .
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by Utoechi: 10:32am On Jan 04, 2020
Am in the same boat with you. Waiting for certificate. when did you finish? Have you contacted CIMA to find out how far with the certificate?
quote author=Jolieee post=85478689]

Wao! Is your WES evaluation out?... please share the goodnews and keep our hopes high/motivate us...

I am still waiting for certificate so I can forward to WES, then start my count down for sure . [/quote]
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by Jolieee: 1:27pm On Jan 04, 2020
Utoechi:
Am in the same boat with you. Waiting for certificate. when did you finish? Have you contacted CIMA to find out how far with the certificate?
quote author=Jolieee post=85478689]

I finished on December 10, 2019, I called on 31st Dec... certificate wasnt ready.. I will get a notification once it is out cuz I opted to pick mine with courier.
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by DexterousOne(m): 12:54am On Jan 05, 2020
@Subalinga and others

Please can you put me through how much it will cost me to do the ICAN-CIMA conversion route?

I have been searching online
No concrete answer

I found out exemptions are now free

But how much will the gateway cost me?

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (44) (Reply)

Swedish Admissions And Student Visa / Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia / Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.