Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! - Travel (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! (124201 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by tamsam19: 2:51pm On Nov 25, 2019
Hello @spongebobsquare.

Thank you for the cost implication breakdown .

Please is there a WhatsApp group i can be added to for those preparing for CIMA?

Thank you!
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by doxame: 3:19pm On Nov 25, 2019
Please house, I have difficulty in registering. It's asking me to select an entry route. There are many entry routes there and I don't know which one to go for
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by udoclub: 11:33pm On Nov 25, 2019
Thank you for your feedback.
gozie11:

That's how the real exam is being marked. You need to choose all the correct options, but multi-options questions are not much in the real exam, and not that complicated like that of Astranti.
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by bozz007(m): 7:55am On Nov 26, 2019
ECA finally came out yesterday.

Hoping this wednesday draw will be favorable....

4 Likes

Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by DexterousOne(m): 8:01am On Nov 26, 2019
bozz007:

AMEN

And congrats
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by Subalinga: 8:18am On Nov 26, 2019
bozz007:

wow congrats- how did they phrase it?? hope the 2 or more certificate is clear....
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by DexterousOne(m): 8:36am On Nov 26, 2019
Subalinga:

wow congrats- how did they phrase it?? hope the 2 or more certificate is clear....

I hope so too o
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by Utoechi: 11:42am On Nov 26, 2019
bozz007:

Please when did you start the process? Like when did you complete your exams?
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by Trice2: 1:24pm On Nov 26, 2019
Please someone should add me to the CIMA whatsap and telegram group. 07038010788. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by bozz007(m): 2:57pm On Nov 26, 2019
Utoechi:

Please when did you start the process? Like when did you complete your exams?

Finished my exams in the last week of August
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by bozz007(m): 2:58pm On Nov 26, 2019
Subalinga:

Yup, very clear. 4years bachelors and 1year college degree.

2 Likes

Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by bozz007(m): 2:58pm On Nov 26, 2019
DexterousOne:

AMEN

And congrats

Thanks G
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by tamsam19: 10:54am On Nov 27, 2019
Hi everyone!

please how can i request to be added to the whatsapp and telegram groups please? i need to start preparing.

Naija sun is too hot pls. we need to get to nowland on time.

Epp me. add me to the group. be my secret santa. put a smile on my face. show me looovveee. 08024730824 cry
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by Moshal: 10:45am On Dec 01, 2019
spongebobsquare:

You're welcome. Thanks for the trust man and all the best in maple land journey.
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by crestedaguiyi: 3:41pm On Dec 01, 2019
Does WES evaluate certificate from couresera.com and EDX.com
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by lupeepace(m): 8:09pm On Dec 01, 2019
Which one is TEF canada again?

Subalinga:

major goal o, some people are taking french classes. whatever you choose to do, do it well and fast.
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by Mrsc22: 4:48pm On Dec 04, 2019
Please did you find a study group?

Ultimus:

Create the WhatsApp group and post the link here.

Please house, is there any study group on WhatsApp or Telegram I can join?
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by marvelli(f): 6:44pm On Dec 04, 2019
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by blank(f): 8:36pm On Dec 05, 2019
dewale1234:

For real?

Yes, just do the final stage (the Strategic case study) so you can get CIMA. Ignore the BA1, etc as it is not for you.
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by Sashafm(f): 12:41pm On Dec 06, 2019
Please I need help with BA2. This is my third attempt. It is also my last paper.
It seems the exams get harder for me at all attempts. I Need to pass it before the end of the year. I am using Astranti but I think I have to use something else and read for it now.
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by Subalinga: 2:52pm On Dec 06, 2019
Sashafm:
Please I need help with BA2. This is my third attempt. It is also my last paper.
It seems the exams get harder for me at all attempts. I Need to pass it before the end of the year. I am using Astranti but I think I have to use something else and read for it now.

TRY KAPLAN.
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by Sashafm(f): 3:26pm On Dec 06, 2019
Subalinga:

TRY KAPLAN.
Please is the Kaplan free online. I can't seem ti find free lecture notes
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by ThowLou(m): 9:04am On Dec 08, 2019
spongebobsquare:

No to your question, send me a dm and I can help.

Good morning, please I sent a PM. Kindly assist
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by ThowLou(m): 10:31am On Dec 08, 2019
Hello people,

I studied computer science for my first degree and intend to write exams by Last week in February, I believe this is possible. I have started studying Astranti and Open Tuition. I don’t have the Kaplan materials but in going thorough this thread, I found it. @soongebobsquare and @bozz007, I sent a Pm. Kindly assist.
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by udoclub: 1:31pm On Dec 08, 2019
Anyone who has should please assist with Kaplan study materials for BA1,2,3&4. Thank you.
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by udoclub: 11:29am On Dec 09, 2019
Please assist me. How did you go about it. Please assist with the study materials used. Kaplan especially. Thank you.
spongebobsquare:

Yes CIMA is the fastest route to boosting your crs, I am an Engineer and I used it. Send me a DM.
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by Jolieee: 8:20pm On Dec 10, 2019
udoclub:
Anyone who has should please assist with Kaplan study materials for BA1,2,3&4. Thank you.

bozz007:
Please follow links below to download the materials and videos:

All study texts (Kaplan, Astranti and opentuition): drive. Google .com /drive/ folders/ 1Y7DXywxS_TURIGBNmr45C0yUz7Z-9C5m

Astranti BA1 videos: drive. google .com /drive /folders/ 1OP5ftnVlxR97NSr-sYY4uXcx3t9YLNE9

Astranti BA2 videos: drive. google. com/ open?id= 1F5fkqg6HMNiJJJMhZn50QTrk7qKvUKmb

Astranti BA3 videos: drive. google. com/ open?id= 1AmmuT51yUzYPbXkKhiBKR_PKyxahZJEy

Opentuition BA4 videos: drive. Google .com/ drive/ folders/ 1grdviQ5cWjqbG-mA6PlWystYgQFqtb48

Remove the spaces
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by onyinyenduka: 3:36pm On Dec 11, 2019
udoclub:
Please assist me. How did you go about it. Please assist with the study materials used. Kaplan especially. Thank you.

Please I just sent a DM for CIMA Kaplan study materials.
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by onyinyenduka: 3:43pm On Dec 11, 2019
spongebobsquare:

You're welcome. Thanks for the trust man and all the best in maple land journey.

Please I just sent a DM for CIMA Kaplan Study Materials.

Please assist. Thank you.
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by dbaptist1(m): 12:46am On Dec 12, 2019
Ladywinterfell:

Congratulations dear. May the rest of the journey be smooth. Congrats

Please dear, can i get link to any cima group

I'm in dire need for this
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by geradose: 1:52pm On Dec 14, 2019
Hi guys, please I need you advice.

1) I have a bsc in accounting
A Masters in finance
An ACA ican qualification.

About taking the Ican - CIMA conversion route.
Am I good to go or I start from BA1 etc...

2) Any idea on how the WES score will look like?

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (44) (Reply)

Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia / Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.