Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! - Travel (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! (124898 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by Jadel03: 11:56am On Mar 08, 2020
Pancho01:

The computers have calculators. So they aren't allowed

Calculators are allowed bro if it is the normal Calculators like Casio and the likes.
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by Jadel03: 11:58am On Mar 08, 2020
Iyanu6000:
Good Morning,

Please how much is the registration and examination cost?

Thank you

Kindly check their website to get an accurate information. It is possible the prices may have changed.
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by Jadel03: 12:00pm On Mar 08, 2020
aykevictor789:
Started my CIMA journey today.
These materials look overwhelming but I believe nothing is impossible.
It will surely end in praise

Nothing is indeed impossible.

I am post-ITA and I’m glad I took the decision to start.

I wish you the very best

4 Likes

Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by obexxy: 12:01pm On Mar 08, 2020
Hi Guys
I'm done with Ba1 -Ba4
How do I send my results to WES from Cima
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by obexxy: 12:01pm On Mar 08, 2020
Jadel03:

Nothing is indeed impossible.

I am post-ITA and I’m glad I took the decision to start.

I wish you the very best

Hi Jadel
I'm done with Ba1 -Ba4
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by Jadel03: 12:03pm On Mar 08, 2020
79733139:

Please can you explain more why this sequence of studying is good.

I apologize for my late response.

What works for me might not work for you, but I gave the sequence based on my experience.

To be honest, BA2 was the most challenging and BA 1 and BA3 were the easiest. In fact, I had 135 out of 150 in BA3.
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by Jadel03: 12:17pm On Mar 08, 2020
obexxy:

Hi Jadel
I'm done with Ba1 -Ba4

You would need to create an account with WES

Once you have your reference number, you will then send an email to CIMA to send your transcript and letter of good standing to WES. Make sure you quote your reference number. Also state you would be opting for courier service to pick up at their office for final delivery to WES. I used DHL UK and paid using PayPal.

Your certificate would not be ready until after 6 to 8 weeks because it is usually delivered to the Lagos office in batches.You might be lucky, you might not need to wait till that time.

Make sure you send your certificate via hellofax once received as your evaluation with WES will not be completed without it.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by obexxy: 12:23pm On Mar 08, 2020
Jadel03:

You would need to create an account with WES

Once you have your reference number, you will then send an email to CIMA to send your transcript and letter of good standing to WES. Make sure you quote your reference number. Also state you would be opting for courier service to pick up at their office for final delivery to WES. I used DHL UK and paid using PayPal.

Your certificate would not be ready until after 6 to 8 weeks because it is usually delivered to the Lagos office in batches.You might be lucky, you might not need to wait till that time.

Make sure you send your certificate via hellofax once received as your evaluation with WES will not be completed without it.
Thanks for the response.
I already have a WES reference number
So
1) Send an email to cima( CIMA global right?)
2)Wait for my certificate to get to Lagos
3) Fax it to wes

That's all I'm doing right?
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by Jadel03: 5:23pm On Mar 08, 2020
obexxy:

Thanks for the response.
I already have a WES reference number
So
1) Send an email to cima( CIMA global right?)
2)Wait for my certificate to get to Lagos
3) Fax it to wes

That's all I'm doing right?

The subject of your mail to CIMA should be:

1)PICK UP OF TRANSCRIPTS AND LETTER OF GOOD STANDING BY DHL UK B/O ************** (Your names) WITH WES REFERENCE NUMBER ************(Your Reference number with WES).

2) The email should be sent to cima.contact@aicpa-cima.com

3) Please adopt this as the body of your email:

My name is ************ , a student member of CIMA with contact Id ********** (State your student contact ID)

I just completed the certificate in business accounting and I am writing to request for the preparation of my transcript and letter of good standing to be sent to WES.

In addition, I have arranged for DHL UK( you can use your preferred courier but I used DHL UK) to pick up my documents. Collection date and time is scheduled for the 1st of March 20****** ( Please note you need to have registered first with DHL and state the date and time you would want them to pick up at CIMA UK).

You can also attach the parcel label( from DHL UK) to your mail. It is to make tracking easier.

You would get an acknowledgement mail from CIMA that your transcript is ready at the reception and ready for pick up.

Lastly, you don’t have to wait for your certificate, send your transcript and letter of good standing first. When the certificate is ready, you can fax via hellofax.

Let me know if you still have questions.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 08, 2020
Jadel03:

What works for me might not work for you, but I gave the sequence based on my experience.

To be honest, BA2 was the most challenging and BA 1 and BA3 were the easiest. In fact, I had 135 out of 150 in BA3.

What score should one get for each to pass
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by Jadel03: 9:30pm On Mar 08, 2020
Nenyezz:
What score should one get for each to pass

Minimum score: 100

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by Jemappelle1: 2:09am On Mar 09, 2020
Jadel03:

When did you write please?

I think the questions have change since then. Its 60 question each for BA1 - BA3 and 85 for BA4. I wrote last week.
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by lordfredrick: 8:40am On Mar 10, 2020
Good morning people, please I would love to know the easiest way to make payments for the cima exams... For those who have written, how did you make payments.
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by MsThrive: 9:42pm On Mar 10, 2020
lordfredrick:
Good morning people, please I would love to know the easiest way to make payments for the cima exams... For those who have written, how did you make payments.

Login to cimaglobal.com as a student.

Click on my exams

It will show you the list of papers you can write and redirect you to a pearsonvue page where you pick your centre and make payment.

I paid with GTB card.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by Osamedee: 11:40am On Mar 11, 2020
Good morning everyone.

Please I'd like to know if there's anyone that offers classes for CIMA. I'm in Port Harcourt and I'm from the medical field so its all strange to me. I feel classes may acquaint me better with the materials. Thank you.
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by lordfredrick: 11:54am On Mar 13, 2020
MsThrive:

Login to cimaglobal.com as a student.

Click on my exams

It will show you the list of papers you can write and redirect you to a pearsonvue page where you pick your centre and make payment.

I paid with GTB card.

Thank you very much.
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by aykevictor789(m): 8:08pm On Mar 15, 2020
aykevictor789:

Started my CIMA journey today.
These materials look overwhelming but I believe nothing is impossible.
It will surely end in praise

UPDATE:
Just completed BA1, moving on to BA3 grin
Daddy God, come and settle your boy

5 Likes

Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by Goodnigga: 2:45pm On Mar 16, 2020
aykevictor789:

UPDATE:
Just completed BA1, moving on to BA3 grin
Daddy God, come and settle your boy
congrats, which materials are you using?
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by Goodnigga: 2:49pm On Mar 16, 2020
Jadel03:

you Kaplan or Astranti?
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by aykevictor789(m): 4:00pm On Mar 16, 2020
Goodnigga:
congrats, which materials are you using?

Astrani
Kaplan
Open Tuition (in that order.)
The reading no be here o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by Goodnigga: 5:01pm On Mar 16, 2020
aykevictor789:

Astrani
Kaplan
Open Tuition (in that order.)
The reading no be here o
ba1 na 400+ pages oo
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by Agbeni33: 7:34am On Mar 18, 2020
Good morning all.

Please is it possible for me to pay for the paper I want to write first instead of paying for all the 4paper at once?
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by Jemappelle1: 7:59am On Mar 18, 2020
Agbeni33:
Good morning all.

Please is it possible for me to pay for the paper I want to write first instead of paying for all the 4paper at once?
Yes u can
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by jany(f): 9:15am On Mar 18, 2020
Starting MY CIMA journey today after much procrastination.

Baba God, na your hand I dey o

I would really appreciate any pointers or help I can get from those who have crossed this hurdle.

Thanks in advance grin

1 Like

Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by Agbeni33: 10:46am On Mar 18, 2020
Jemappelle1:
Yes u can

OK. Thank you
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by Joshmuch: 12:43am On Mar 20, 2020
jany:
Starting MY CIMA journey today after much procrastination.

Baba God, na your hand I dey o

I would really appreciate any pointers or help I can get from those who have crossed this hurdle.

Thanks in advance grin
the proscratination no be here o. The materials self too long

1 Like

Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by madayaya: 4:36pm On Mar 24, 2020
Hello everyone! It’s encouraging to see an active thread like this! I jus found out about cima to boos my EE score so I have been surfing the net for more information! I’m a bout to do the registration but I’m stuck at the entry route because I don’t know what standard and co entails! Meanwhile I would love to know if there is a what’s happ group I can join to be getting information from, and most importantly study materials! Thanks a prompt response will be appreciated
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by Chidimmamj: 9:02am On Mar 25, 2020
Please i need assistance. I took my last CIMA paper on the 25th of January, I have sent my transcript and letter of good standing to WES but I have not gotten my certificate yet and my WES status is till showing on hold. I thought the certificate does not take this long. Is there anything I can do to pass this stage because the wait is killing me and my IELTS will soon expire.
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by madayaya: 8:06am On Mar 26, 2020
Please I’m in Enugu! Is there anyone here going for cima too? So we can share materials n study together
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by marikel: 3:57pm On Apr 02, 2020
hello...please is there a whatsapp or telegram group for the cima certificate students. i would appreciate if i can be added.
i just want to start mine and would appreciate a group support
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by englishgirl55(f): 9:28am On Apr 03, 2020
marikel:
hello...please is there a whatsapp or telegram group for the cima certificate students. i would appreciate if i can be added.
i just want to start mine and would appreciate a group support
I am also interested

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (44) (Reply)

Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia / Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims / Swedish Admissions And Student Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.