Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,726 members, 7,831,301 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! - Travel (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! (124689 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by Aigbemare(f): 11:37am On Apr 05, 2020
cherrychizzle:
Am also interested in the telegram group.

Also if there's anyone preparing for CIMA in Abuja kindly connect as in dire need of a study partner.

NB: I don't have an accounting background.

Hey I sent you a PM. I’m in Abuja also and in need of a study partner.
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by Lamy13: 3:31am On Apr 06, 2020
Please I would appreciate if someone can add me to the WhatsApp and telegram group for CIMA. Thank you
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by battousaiX(m): 3:07pm On Apr 06, 2020
Same!
Lamy13:
Please I would appreciate if someone can add me to the WhatsApp and telegram group for CIMA. Thank you
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by aykevictor789(m): 9:58am On Apr 08, 2020
There's no whatsapp platform for this thread.
Things are quite straight forward for now, register, read, write.
Goodluck.
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by Tripletsmom: 10:04pm On Apr 08, 2020
Dear Spongebobsquare, I really hope that you can see this. I sent you a DM. Please reply. I need help angry
spongebobsquare:

Send me a DM. I can help
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by Didicol: 10:29am On Apr 11, 2020
Why is here dry. Are we aware that cima exams will be taken from home hence. Or am I the only one preparing.

Exchange rate is high now. But let's do this people. Indicate is you want to b my study partner. Am science oriented tho.
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 11, 2020
Didicol:
Why is here dry. Are we aware that cima exams will be taken from home hence. Or am I the only one preparing.

Exchange rate is high now. But let's do this people. Indicate is you want to b my study partner. Am science oriented tho.
taken from home explain please.
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by Didicol: 2:12pm On Apr 11, 2020
You can now write cima from home . Hurry while it last. Starts in may
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by Didicol: 2:16pm On Apr 11, 2020
You ll b assigned a proctor and you can take it in your bedroom. Due to covid 19
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by Nobody: 5:02am On Apr 12, 2020
Didicol:
You ll b assigned a proctor and you can take it in your bedroom. Due to covid 19
that is nice. Proctor will be online
or present?
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by Agbeni33: 2:41pm On Apr 12, 2020
Didicol:

I don't understand the proctor aspect of it.
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by Didicol: 3:30pm On Apr 12, 2020
Agbeni33:

I don't understand the proctor aspect of it.

Am a student as well. This is their first time doing this so no one knows but all I know is a proctor can b an online invigilator. How this works I don't know. Please browse their site for First Class info thanks
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by Didicol: 9:31pm On Apr 12, 2020
Nenyezz:
that is nice. Proctor will be online
or present?

Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by Didicol: 12:47am On Apr 14, 2020
Pls which bank is cheapest for paying for cima. I used Ecobank for the Reg n 38855 was deducted for 77 pounds .. Help o
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by Agbeni33: 1:37am On Apr 14, 2020
Didicol:
Pls which bank is cheapest for paying for cima. I used Ecobank for the Reg n 38855 was deducted for 77 pounds .. Help o

Is not about bank. It depends on the pounds rate the day you make your payment.
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by Didicol: 8:33am On Apr 14, 2020
Aigbemare:

Hey I sent you a PM. I’m in Abuja also and in need of a study partner.

Abuja based. Holla
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by mzkomsy(f): 6:09pm On Apr 14, 2020
Didicol:

Abuja based. Holla

Abuja based too...
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by mzkomsy(f): 6:26pm On Apr 14, 2020
I was looking for a course I could do to boost my score and I found this page 3 days ago,i was really worried and scared about the cima thing coz i heard its calculations and basically accounting stuffs(international relations and politics graduate )...i read from page one to the beginning and was encouraged to start self learning despite not having an accounting or statistics background... I used the materials listed and so far its been really fun at least chapter 1,2,3 of ba1. the astranti video lectures are just so sweet and easy to understand as its well broken down. I intend to take two chapters daily so I can write the exam by this month end...so I can take each monthly and finish the 4 in 3 months( so help me God) .

Just want to say thanks to those who wrote positive reviews and gave me and others the courage to at least try.. It will end in praise...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by Didicol: 7:27pm On Apr 14, 2020
mzkomsy:

Abuja based too...

Are you writing the next exams. Let's do this.
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by Didicol: 7:29pm On Apr 14, 2020
mzkomsy:
I was looking for a course I could do to boost my score and I found this page 3 days ago,i was really worried and scared about the cima thing coz i heard its calculations and basically accounting stuffs(international relations and politics graduate )...i read from page one to the beginning and was encouraged to start self learning despite not having an accounting or statistics background... I used the materials listed and so far its been really fun at least chapter 1,2,3 of ba1. the astranti video lectures are just so sweet and easy to understand as its well broken down. I intend to take two chapters daily so I can write the exam by this month end...so I can take each monthly and finish the 4 in 3 months( so help me God) .

Just want to say thanks to those who wrote positive reviews and gave me and others the courage to at least try.. It will end in praise...
Next exam is in May. At at home. Check the web
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by Didicol: 7:32pm On Apr 14, 2020
mzkomsy:

I v notes on Ba1. Jottings
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by mzkomsy(f): 2:34pm On Apr 15, 2020
Didicol:

I v notes on Ba1. Jottings

OK cool... What platform are you using ?
I have been using astranti but opened open tuition today and they seem pretty different... With open tuition been more complex...
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by Didicol: 6:18pm On Apr 15, 2020
mzkomsy:

OK cool... What platform are you using ?
I have been using astranti but opened open tuition today and they seem pretty different... With open tuition been more complex...

If you check back on this thread you will c a drive with study files that's what am using. Used astranti for Ba1. And Kaplan and full text for the rest so I can understand. For me open tuition is for those already with accounting knowledge and am zero knowledge.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by iamhistreasure: 3:10pm On Apr 17, 2020
Goodevening all,I plan to write cima soon for PR.Is it recognized by companies in Canada for employment as I would love to continue in the finance sector.

2 Likes

Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by Didicol: 8:29am On Apr 19, 2020
iamhistreasure:
Goodevening all,I plan to write cima soon for PR.Is it recognized by companies in Canada for employment as I would love to continue in the finance sector.

Yes
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by Ahyaiya: 10:00pm On Apr 20, 2020
Please tell me about this video and how can I get it? Also how much is cima level 1to 4?

quote author=mzkomsy post=88443765]I was looking for a course I could do to boost my score and I found this page 3 days ago,i was really worried and scared about the cima thing coz i heard its calculations and basically accounting stuffs(international relations and politics graduate )...i read from page one to the beginning and was encouraged to start self learning despite not having an accounting or statistics background... I used the materials listed and so far its been really fun at least chapter 1,2,3 of ba1. the astranti video lectures are just so sweet and easy to understand as its well broken down. I intend to take two chapters daily so I can write the exam by this month end...so I can take each monthly and finish the 4 in 3 months( so help me God) .

Just want to say thanks to those who wrote positive reviews and gave me and others the courage to at least try.. It will end in praise... [/quote]
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by Didicol: 5:49am On Apr 21, 2020
So I decided to do this to encourage myself and someone out there.
So I started ba3 some days ago
It is about the financial accountant. Here it tells us the difference between a management accountant and a financial accountant. A management accountant provide financial information in an informal way for internal use while the financial accountant provide financial information in a std form for external bodies.

It also dealt with the financial equation
This, asset= liability+capital

Equity is also capital
Liability is payables

Elements of accounting are 5
Asset, liability, capital, income and expense.

1 Like

Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by mzkomsy(f): 1:47pm On Apr 21, 2020
Ahyaiya:
Please tell me about this video and how can I get it? Also how much is cima level 1to 4?

quote author=mzkomsy post=88443765]I

Astranti.com watch the lecture videos ..

For the price registration is 77$ , all 4 courses are 70 each is 70X4 +77= 357 GBP to naira equals 169,000

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 21, 2020
mzkomsy:

Astranti.com watch the lecture videos ..

For the price registration is 77$ , all 4 courses are 70 each is 70X4 +77= 357 GBP to naira equals 169,000
how much does the certificate, transcript etc cost whats the total for everything
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by mzkomsy(f): 2:41pm On Apr 21, 2020
Nenyezz:
how much does the certificate, transcript etc cost whats the total for everything

Read the first page
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by Didicol: 6:38pm On Apr 21, 2020
Didicol:
So I decided to do this to encourage myself and someone out there.
So I started ba3 some days ago
It is about the financial accountant. Here it tells us the difference between a management accountant and a financial accountant. A management accountant provide financial information in an informal way for internal use while the financial accountant provide financial information in a std form for external bodies.

It also dealt with the financial equation
This, asset= liability+capital

Equity is also capital
Liability is payables

Elements of accounting are 5
Asset, liability, capital, income and expense.

Anyone that has the financial equation is good to go for ba3
When a transaction occur two things must occur either you are losing cash to gain an asset or otherwise. So if you are told to calculate capital you make capital the subject of the formula and viola .
Capital= asset-liability

Infact the whole of ba3 is talking about this

When entering transaction in a T column debit and credit account we use this mnemonic device DEAD CLIC
Meaning Debit side. Enter Expense, Asset and Drawing. And Credit side enter, Liability, Income and Capital.

So expense asset and drawing on the left and liability income and capital on the right.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (44) (Reply)

Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia / Swedish Admissions And Student Visa / Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.