Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,799 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! - Travel (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! (124289 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by Dammie0904: 2:44pm On Apr 24, 2020
I did not.. the price has changed

mzkomsy:

You selected study material thats why...
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by oluwaflames7(m): 3:16pm On Apr 24, 2020
i am also preparing, reading ba1 and ba3, i intend writing ba1n 3 may end or first week in june... 0 7 0 6 5 8 5 7 1 5 8

Didicol:
Why is here dry. Are we aware that cima exams will be taken from home hence. Or am I the only one preparing.

Exchange rate is high now. But let's do this people. Indicate is you want to b my study partner. Am science oriented tho.
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by Mstick: 3:34pm On Apr 24, 2020
So I had to call and my account was activated. So now I want to schedule for my exam, I want to know which is the right one please.

Dammie0904:
Thanks, kindly keep us updated.

1 Share

Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by Dammie0904: 5:17pm On Apr 24, 2020
I really don't know much about it too but I think It all depends on you, if you have the funds for the 4 modules you can select the four or choose the ba1 first then when ur done you can go for the next one

Mstick:
So I had to call and my account was activated. So now I want to schedule for my exam, I want to know which is the right one please.

Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by Didicol: 6:08pm On Apr 24, 2020
Dammie0904:
Please which materials are you using??Been procrastinating too but it has to end. Combine ,

Check the beginning you ll see a drive with materials. I combine all. I used revision notes purely for ba1 n 4. But read tru revision notes by astranti for ba 2 n3 but it didn't work. Had to use Kaplan for ba2 and full text for ba3. For full explanation.

BTW I read thru ba2 got the understanding then ba3

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by Didicol: 6:09pm On Apr 24, 2020
Dammie0904:
I really don't know much about it too but I think It all depends on you, if you have the funds for the 4 modules you can select the four or choose the ba1 first then when ur done you can go for the next one

Ba1 is just like sec sch economics so it's good for a start

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by Didicol: 6:12pm On Apr 24, 2020
Mstick:

_ how much was deducted from your account

_ must you call to activate account
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by mzkomsy(f): 6:16pm On Apr 24, 2020
Dammie0904:
It has, kindly check again to confirm, try checking out to pay not the price you see at the initial stage.its the same price at first but when you try to check out, it changes and if it doesn't change over there, kindly advise on what you think we should do Or if there's any one with a promo code, please share

How much are you seeing ?
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by mzkomsy(f): 6:19pm On Apr 24, 2020
Didicol:

Ba1 is just like sec sch economics so it's good for a start
I actually had issues with it when I started seeing formulae and calculations ...I just dumped it and went for ba4.. Am done reading and watching ba4 now ,doing mock test and revisions...
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by Didicol: 6:20pm On Apr 24, 2020
mzkomsy:

I actually had issues with it when I started seeing formulae and calculations ...I just dumped it and went for ba4.. Am done reading and watching ba4 now ,doing mock test and revisions...

Do you have ba4 jottings

BTW I got your pm tried to reply. Infact I don't know how that works
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by mzkomsy(f): 6:26pm On Apr 24, 2020
Didicol:

Do you have ba4 jottings

BTW I got your pm tried to reply. Infact I don't know how that works
I didn't jot much... Did more of the video watching and then reread notes ....

OK for the email thingy you send reply the mail
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by Didicol: 6:32pm On Apr 24, 2020
[quote author=mzkomsy post=88811645]
I didn't jot much... Did more of the video watching and then reread notes ....

OK for the email thingy you send reply the mail [/quote

OK

1 Like

Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by Dammie0904: 8:51pm On Apr 24, 2020
mzkomsy:

How much are you seeing ?

1 Share

Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by Mstick: 8:58pm On Apr 24, 2020
I am paying for the four, I just want to know what's the difference between CIMAPRA and CIMAPRO, I don't want to choose the wrong one.

Dammie0904:

40,000k, I don't know but I did since my account want activated after 24 hours.

Didicol:

_ how much was deducted from your account

_ must you call to activate account
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by mzkomsy(f): 9:08pm On Apr 24, 2020
[quote author=Dammie0904 post=88816255][/quote]

Your the one confusing yourself and others...thats study material ..click on remove product ..
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by mzkomsy(f): 9:09pm On Apr 24, 2020
Mstick:
I am paying for the four, I just want to know what's the difference between CIMAPRA and CIMAPRO, I don't want to choose the wrong one.

What your doing is objective test ba1-ba4
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by Mstick: 9:43pm On Apr 24, 2020
Phew! On the payment page it shows this CIMAPRA ba1-ba4 and CIMAPRO ba1-ba4 which one should I choose between the two? Please.
mzkomsy:

What your doing is objective test ba1-ba4
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by Dammie0904: 10:32pm On Apr 24, 2020
When she pays for her ba1 we are going to see about that..when did you pay for yours if you don't mind me asking??

mzkomsy:

Your the one confusing yourself and others...thats study material ..click on remove product ..
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by Dammie0904: 10:34pm On Apr 24, 2020

Mstick:
Phew! On the payment page it shows this CIMAPRA ba1-ba4 and CIMAPRO ba1-ba4 which one should I choose between the two? Please.
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by Dammie0904: 10:37pm On Apr 24, 2020
Thanks bro.. Seen it

Didicol:

Check the beginning you ll see a drive with materials. I combine all. I used revision notes purely for ba1 n 4. But read tru revision notes by astranti for ba 2 n3 but it didn't work. Had to use Kaplan for ba2 and full text for ba3. For full explanation.

BTW I read thru ba2 got the understanding then ba3
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by Didicol: 5:43am On Apr 25, 2020
Mstick:

40,000k, I don't know but I did since my account want activated after 24 hours.

Mine was38550 ecobank
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by Influential101: 6:30am On Apr 25, 2020
Mstick:
check for the one with "online" in bracket.. that's the right one..

PRO has been the usual one but they moved to PRA to distinguish btw those writing at test centres and those writing at home.. All the best

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by Dammie0904: 10:11am On Apr 25, 2020
Mstick, please let us know how much they charge you when you pay for ba1.Thanks

Influential101:

PRO has been the usual one but they moved to PRA to distinguish btw those writing at test centres and those writing at home.. All the best
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by Mstick: 11:28am On Apr 25, 2020
Thanks, both the PRO and PRA is online.

What about identification? Can I use my driver's license or local government ID?

Influential101:

Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by Dammie0904: 12:57pm On Apr 25, 2020
Your drivers license is okay

Mstick:
Thanks, both the PRO and PRA is online.

What about identification? Can I use my driver's license or local government ID?

Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 25, 2020
Dammie0904:
Your drivers license is okay

For those that wrote the exam in exam centre which id card was asked or no id was asked.?
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by Dammie0904: 4:23pm On Apr 25, 2020
It's on the website!

Nenyezz:
For those that wrote the exam in exam centre which id card was asked or no id was asked.?

1 Share

Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by Dammie0904: 5:16pm On Apr 25, 2020
I have so many study materials on this cima and I am so confused that I don't even know which one to read again..Any advise on what to do??
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by mzkomsy(f): 6:00pm On Apr 25, 2020
Dammie0904:
I have so many study materials on this cima and I am so confused that I don't even know which one to read again..Any advise on what to do??

I advice you use open tuition and astranti...me I love astranti most especially the videos...its broken down so well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by Dammie0904: 7:38pm On Apr 25, 2020
Okay, I'm going to try that..Thanks

mzkomsy:

I advice you use open tuition and astranti...me I love astranti most especially the videos...its broken down so well
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by Skyfornia(m): 2:24pm On Apr 26, 2020
englishgirl55:
Pls some one should confirm if the price of CIMA has increased?

You just wan run leave us in this country.. shocked

1 Like

Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by EmekaSpark: 5:12pm On Apr 26, 2020
Please what is CIMA and how will it help to boost my CRS score?
I have B.eng and low IELTS score but looking for how to boost my CRS score..

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (44) (Reply)

Swedish Admissions And Student Visa / Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia / Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.