Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,732 members, 7,824,066 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! - Travel (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! (124417 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by elmafelix: 12:43am On Mar 14, 2021
elmafelix:
I am interested in this too

I created a whasapp group for anyone interest to keep eachother motivated and share ideas. Replace dot with the actual fullstop and remove spaces
https: //chat dot whatsapp dot com /F7ORBVG9aWILG5tRnSRZO1

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by Carinaflo(f): 5:11am On Mar 14, 2021
Ivian030:

Hello! Can you please share the link to the Kaplan materials for Certificate level as I'm about to start preparation for the exams. Thanks in advance

Check between page 6 and page 7 of this thread, you will see the link.
The link was shared by bozz007
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by adebanjodavid(m): 11:45pm On Mar 14, 2021
I am planning to Write the CIMA exam May 2021

I was initially making plans to pay through tuition centers but that a lot of money of #220000 for tuition

I have ACA and I plan to self study for the Strategic case study exam with plans to pay only for the exam.

I will like someone that has done the exam to shed light on the possibility of passing by self study and how I can make payments and register without using tuition center.

I will appreciate if anyone with Hand-on experience of the exam to reach out to me on email adebanjoimoleoluwa@gmail.com

Thank you in anticipation
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by AyabaS: 2:52pm On Mar 24, 2021
Betterlife2018:
Hi everyone, I know this group is not for ACCA. I am actually losing patience with British council. ACCA F2 and F3 registration is now so difficult with BC. Please I need information if anyone is going through that process or know someone that just recently register for the exam. Please if u can refer me to any group to ask, kindly help.

Sent payment and registration form to BC for over 1 week and just got the response below:

Thanks for your mail.

Your email has been forwarded to my colleagues, however do note that we are yet to commence the ACCA on demand.

We are looking into commencing soon, the exact date and time is still unknown.

However, my colleague in charge of this will send you a mail as soon as this commences to notify you about the necessary information needed before the test.

This is really frustrating, they are not picking calls, took over 1 week to get the above response after sending payment. Please I need help

Hello, I’d like to know how this was resolved please. Were you able to get a refund? My sister is in the same position and is already looking to write with another centre but how to get back the money already paid to BC. It’s very disappointing that they didn’t deem if fit to put up a notice on their website about this development but their account number is there for unsuspecting people to keep paying.
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by Cremebrulee: 4:34pm On Apr 06, 2021
Good day everyone, has anyone written this exams recently? What is the best way to go about it? Which is the most difficult? I am not an accounting person so I need help please. ����
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by fabmo: 4:58pm On Apr 13, 2021
Good day everyone, please for anyone who wrote the Cima Casestudy . What material did you use for your reading ?
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by feelzee: 12:25pm On Apr 14, 2021
Afternoon all, for people who have had their Transcript and LOG sent to WES, what are the steps to go about it with CIMA?
I went through the ICAN pathway wrote just case study in November and passed January when results came out.
was all along working on getting my certificate until stumbling on this tread where i found out LOG can be used.
Please assist on who or where i can send my request to.

Thanks
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by feelzee: 12:08pm On Apr 15, 2021
Hello everyone. Just thought to put this out here. I obtained the CIMA certificate by taking only the last paper which is Strategic Case Study and claimed all other exemptions. WES report came out and it's equivalent to a bachelors 4 years degree.

Having gone through this thread and seeing comments like that route doesn't give a favorable evaluation isn't the case. So for clarity sake and those yet to start the process, if you are eligible for this route and can afford the money, why not try it out rather than writing BA 1-4 and save your time.

Cheers!

Hello,

Also went through this route and got my result in January.

Please on your WES evaluation, what did you fill as
1. TYPE OF EDUCATION - HIGHER EDUCATION OR FURTHER AND PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION
2. NAME OF DIPLOMA/CERTIFICATE - ?

Note : Am still processing my Membership to be issued a certificate

Grateful if you can provide me with these information
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by fabmo: 4:31pm On Apr 15, 2021
feelzee:
Afternoon all, for people who have had their Transcript and LOG sent to WES, what are the steps to go about it with CIMA?
I went through the ICAN pathway wrote just case study in November and passed January when results came out.
was all along working on getting my certificate until stumbling on this tread where i found out LOG can be used.
Please assist on who or where i can send my request to.

Thanks

Please can you share the materials you used �
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by feelzee: 5:07pm On Apr 15, 2021
fabmo:

Please can you share the materials you used �

ZOOM online classes were scheduled for us which was part of the package
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by kaceydaizy: 1:46pm On Apr 18, 2021
I have read all the info on CIMA here and I have been trying to register as a student on cimaglobal but it keeps showing error message. Please someone should advise me on what to do.
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by shogz89: 8:59pm On Apr 25, 2021
Pls guyz,, for those of us that have ICAN and wrote CIMA case study only to get the CIMA. Can the cima certificate be used to get Canadian CPA?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by Influential101: 10:55pm On Apr 27, 2021
shogz89:
Pls guyz,, for those of us that have ICAN and wrote CIMA case study only to get the CIMA. Can the cima certificate be used to get Canadian CPA?
No, you can't. I'm sure of Alberta and Ontario
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by SirToby(m): 10:04am On May 02, 2021
Tospringe:

Please can you flash me on this line:. Need to make some enquiries from you
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by SirToby(m): 10:04am On May 02, 2021
Tospringe:

Hello please I need to discuss something with you about CIMA. please can you flash me on this line; Thanks
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by SirToby(m): 8:33pm On May 02, 2021
Tospringe:

Please can you flash me on this line: Need to make some enquiries from you
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by SirToby(m): 8:33pm On May 02, 2021
Tospringe:

Please can you flash me on this line: Need to make some enquiries from you
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by SirToby(m): 8:34pm On May 02, 2021
Tospringe:

Hello please I need to discuss something with you about CIMA. please can you flash me on this line; . Thanks
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by Tsoms: 7:00pm On May 23, 2021
Hy, I'm new here please will love to know more about cima and the preparations.
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by Beautyserah: 4:52pm On May 27, 2021
[quote author=shogz89 post=101121028]Pls guyz,, for those of us that have ICAN and wrote CIMA case study only to get the CIMA. Can the cima certificate be used to get Canadian CPA?

Pls I need response on this too?
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by Beautyserah: 5:07am On May 29, 2021
Good morning guys....

For those of us that have ICAN Cert and waive the exemption by writing the 4 final BA1-4 exams instead of writing only CIMA case study to get the CIMA. Can the cima certificate be used to get Canadian CPA or not?

1 Like

Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by NIKEDEEDS(m): 1:06am On Jun 07, 2021
Anyone who has should please assist with Kaplan study materials for operational level, Management level and strategic level. Thank you.
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by XX01(f): 12:03pm On Jul 14, 2021
shogz89:

Not for Ontario but I think it's okay for like Alberta, Atlantic provinces.
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by samadur85: 11:08pm On Aug 07, 2021
Good day friends,

Please I need your advice; I have OND, HND and I just got ICAN certificate plus ATS, am I also allowed to go for Cert BA CIMA for additional points?

THANKS
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by sweetoma: 9:39am On Aug 12, 2021
Hello guys, please can any one walk me through and maybe add me to the WhatsApp group. I want to write and finish BA1 - BA4 of CIMA by November/ December of this year. I have no background in accounts but I’m very motivated and I can study full time. Is it doable ? Can anyone walk me through it.
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by Mama4dworld: 9:01am On Aug 14, 2021
Please recommend tutorial centers in lagos for CIMA
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by Jamyyyy(m): 2:30pm On Aug 25, 2021
Pls for someone with ICAN. How much are expected or estimated to pay for exemptions?

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (Reply)

Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia / Swedish Admissions And Student Visa / Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.