Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,566 members, 7,812,830 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! - Travel (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! (123888 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by Damilolatom: 8:42pm On Oct 13, 2021
DexterousOne:

Just click the link and follow through
Once you open an account
You can log in later

And pay for your registration

Then that done

You don't write exam on credit o

You pay in advance

I am just about to start my application? Please what entry route should be selected?
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by Finance1(f): 10:42am On Nov 17, 2021
Perra:

I created this thread for those of us that need the extra CiMA qualification to count as Two or more degree and increase CRS score .

Who has written? How was it?
Can other peoole that have no background in Economics or accounting write and pass?? Atleast within 6months of studying??

I wish too go for CIMA, i studied microbiology but fear no gree me as i am afraid i have no background in it.

Copied

The exam is a 4 paper exam, Materials available on astranti.com. Exams are CBT; visit cimaglobal.com to register. Registration is 77GBP while each paper is 77GBP

Recommended procedure:
1. Register with cima on https://www.cimaglobal.com/Starting-CIMA/Starting-CIMA/Registration/ fee is 77£. Please pay online, if you pay to the Nigerian office, your registration will take weeks.

2. Send your credentials to CIMA. you'll get the email to send it after registration

3. Study for your exams with Astranti.com and Opentuition.com

4. Exam registration is 55£ per paper.. Exam is electronic, you choose a convenient time, date and center ( any pearsonVUE center).,The various centres and their addresses will appear during registration, so you can choose a center near you. DO NOT PAY ANY MONEY TO THE TEST CENTER.. You're to book for your exam atleast two days to the exam day.

5. You will get a provisional result after each exam, then details will be uploaded to your account after like 2 days.. pass mark is 100/150. There are 60 questions for 2hrs for BA1-3.. then 85 questions for BA4, 2 hrs

6. You're to write BA1 to BA4 in order to get the certificate in Business accounting which you'll evaluate with wes.

7. On how long it will take, depends on you.. you can check the syllabus and study materials to know how long it can take you to cover it.. However, it took me about 6 - 7 weeks

8. When you're done with your 4 exams, you'll wait for like two days for it to be updated...Then you can register with WES

9. Once you have gotten your WES reference No, send an email to cima to prepare your transcripts and letter of good standing.. Also tell them you want to arrange for a courier service.. This is to expedite the process because cima uses regular post which takes weeks to get to Canada.. Follow up with a call to CIMA.. I requested for mine and it was ready for pick up the following day.. Remember to put your WES reference no while booking the courier.. I paid about 65£ for the courier and it got to WES in 3days...

For more info.. visit https://www.cimaglobal.com

hello, i tried paying for my cima courses and initially i saw the 77 pounds but by the time i checked out and want to make payment it increased to 116 pounds? is this a tax or did i do aomething wrong?
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by Finance1(f): 10:36am On Nov 18, 2021
its quite easy and cant be missed, what I choose was ba 1-4
mastravel:
Check to see that you are paying for the right course in the exam level you are going to take
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by Influential101: 4:03pm On Nov 18, 2021
Finance1:
hello, i tried paying for my cima courses and initially i saw the 77 pounds but by the time i checked out and want to make payment it increased to 116 pounds? is this a tax or did i do aomething wrong?
did you add study texts?
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by Finance1(f): 4:34pm On Nov 18, 2021
I did not
Influential101:
did you add study texts?

1 Like

Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by Jayb24: 9:01pm On Dec 06, 2021
Please how long does it take for the result to come out after writing the exams?
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by Oziohujimoh: 3:04am On Sep 16, 2022
harveygordon:

Great. Thanks for sharing your experience.

Please can you share your study material? Kaplan to be precise
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by Mosesisioma: 3:55am On Nov 16, 2022
Good morning everyone!

Thanks for this trend which has been a source of huge information.

Pls am in need of Kaplan cima past questions for certificate level could any kindly forward pdf to me?

Thank you for taking the time to reply
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by Uyinosa: 4:41pm On Nov 25, 2022
Anyone that has passed CIMA should kindly link up with me.. I want to know the rudiments . Thank you
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by bell1255: 11:54pm On Nov 27, 2022
Can someone write this cima on my behalf?
I’m willing to pay.

1 Like

Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by markrocket: 10:02am On Dec 26, 2022
bell1255:
I’m willing to pay.

lol
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by ednut1(m): 10:44am On Dec 26, 2022
bell1255:
I’m willing to pay.
Cima is not a Nigerian exam, but Uk, so you cannot do that. Must you people be always fraudulent

3 Likes

Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by markrocket: 1:55pm On Dec 26, 2022
hi pls can anyone send me the telgram or whats app group link. or just add my number 08053182750
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by markrocket: 10:41am On Jan 21, 2023
if you are writing CIMA or CIIN or some combination for the express entry of two or more diplomas, pm me to join our group.
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by Mizshawnblaze: 7:31pm On Jan 29, 2023
Hello. I already uploaded my CIIN certificate on WES portal. Do I still need to send my transcript to WES? Thank you in anticipation of your swift response.

markrocket:
if you are writing CIMA or CIIN or some combination for the express entry of two or more diplomas, pm me to join our group.
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by freshStarz: 8:12pm On Feb 07, 2023
Abeg who knows about BCS exams?
I prefer it to this CIMA
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by Arbbydynasty: 7:57am On Feb 25, 2023
Pls I need a join a group for cima study guide..here is my whatsapp number 08182554552..thanks you
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by Arbbydynasty: 11:40am On Mar 11, 2023
Hello everyone, thanks for all your contributions. Pls am.new here and want to take the cima exams want to find out if it is still available and also want to know which to pick from here so I won't register for the wrong program.. thanks want to know if it's the first or second in or the third one...

Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by Arbbydynasty: 10:46pm On Mar 11, 2023
Finally gotten a headway my self. For those who are still interested in taking cima as if today this is the current fee, but am yet to make payment because the fee chook

Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by Arbbydynasty: 10:47pm On Mar 11, 2023
300k plus it is well..

Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by 73O9: 4:28am On Mar 12, 2023
Arbbydynasty:
300k plus it is well..

Keep it in mind that 300k is when you make payment through official rate, but that is not possible since you have to source for your cash at black market rate then deposit into your card.
So make use of black market rate henceforth when making conversions.
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by Uniqueaccountant(m): 6:00pm On Mar 12, 2023
bell1255:
I’m willing to pay.
dm on WhatsApp or call. I am an Accountant with experience. 08one 3seven 16 seven5 6seven
Re: Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! by avaalconmatrix: 10:33am On Mar 16, 2023
please what are courses or short courses an individual can do to increase the CIC point in the education sector when the person only has point from BSc?

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (Reply)

Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia / Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.