Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,339 members, 7,860,859 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:31 PM

I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar (28487 Views)

See Channels TV Report About Buhari's WAEC Result / Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate / We Don’t Issue Certificates Twice, We Only Issued Attestation To Buhari - WAEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by ADRIAN88(m): 12:39pm On Jul 31, 2019
Of what use is this piece of information to the Nigerian populace please??... THE MAN HAS BEEN IN POWER.. AND IS STILL IN POWER ATLEAST FOR THE NEXT FOUR YEARS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by MondayOsunbor(m): 12:40pm On Jul 31, 2019
Confuse lipsrsealed
every where
Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by Rabson44(m): 12:40pm On Jul 31, 2019
planBx53199:
stop this nonsense
I dey warn you

Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by holllandis: 12:40pm On Jul 31, 2019
Forged certificate
God punish devil

2 Likes

Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by martineverest(m): 12:40pm On Jul 31, 2019
bigpicture001:

The WAEC always say that to say someone pass 0'level..such person.MUST have passed English and maths...buhari..didnt...

So even if he has a cert...he did not pass 0'level...

So he is not educationally qualified to be a president....

Jonathan allowed this cow on us cut on peace
what about the degrees he got from USA and UK?....that moment u realise that buahribis more educated than Ur entire generation

4 Likes

Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by Obeghare(m): 12:40pm On Jul 31, 2019
ayourbamie:
there is no drama here, he didn't sign it period... we all know that certificate is from oluwole, someone must have signed it from there

Signed by one of the Oluwole boys

3 Likes

Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by Iamgrey5(m): 12:42pm On Jul 31, 2019
bigpicture001:

The WAEC always say that to say someone pass 0'level..such person.MUST have passed English and maths...buhari..didnt...

You don't know what you are talking about.

The requirements is finish second school not pass the examination

Although he passed based on the results presented so far.
Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by Respect55(m): 12:42pm On Jul 31, 2019
U can as well certify that oga
Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by RZArecta2(m): 12:43pm On Jul 31, 2019
Jchi9876:
[s]Sensational news that ipob pigs can self-service their their small blokos on.

Atiku has been scammed by these yigbo 419 lawyers.

Woke is schooling them on how to provide credible well prepped witnesses and evidence[/s]
bmc zombies are so predictable

2 Likes

Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by brainworkng: 12:43pm On Jul 31, 2019
This man just shot himself on the leg...When you lie once you need thousands of truth to cover it up. Keep defending ur shameful President cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by FarahAideed: 12:44pm On Jul 31, 2019
nurex01:
Baba! You mistakenly typed worst as worstest

No he didn't there the word worst can't do justice to Buharis worstestness
Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by Iamgrey5(m): 12:44pm On Jul 31, 2019
PaChukwudi44:
grin grin grin grin grin Zombies will soon die of HBP.
It's like you don't know anything about the legal system of Nigeria.

The man gave a solid response to the cross examination.
Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by koboko69: 12:45pm On Jul 31, 2019
bigpicture001:

Una like mumu noise. When did that rule start? Small pikin

1 Like

Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by nurex01(m): 12:46pm On Jul 31, 2019
FarahAideed:

No he didn't there the word worst can't do justice to Buharis worstestness
grin grin. I'm weak o. Which kind people be this now?

1 Like

Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by Iamgrey5(m): 12:47pm On Jul 31, 2019
brainworkng:
This man just shot himself on the leg...When you lie once you need thousands of truth to cover it up. Keep defending ur shameful President cheesy
How did he shot himself?

He said he didn't sign the documents from Cambridge but he signed the one from waec.

He said the examination was conducted by waec in conjunction with Cambridge.

3 Likes

Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by DWJOBScom(m): 12:47pm On Jul 31, 2019
Jchi9876:
Sensational news that ipob pigs can self-service their their small blokos on.

Atiku has been scammed by these yigbo 419 lawyers.

Woke is schooling them on how to provide credible well prepped witnesses and evidence

The tribal war you are brewing will catch up with you and all you possess. Haven’t we as a nation seen enough of these fights for you to pick out a tribe and hail out all these?? Can’t you just air your point without hate?? By God and unless you repent you will taste it and very well will

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by DANIEL5050(m): 12:48pm On Jul 31, 2019
Buhari has brought upon us a national and international disgrace. Imagine the president of the most populous black nation on earth lacking the educational requirements to be elected into the highest office in Nigeria...

I blame the INEC for conniving with the presidency to bring him back to power

3 Likes

Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by Oblang(m): 12:50pm On Jul 31, 2019
See dem mumu ipob masturbating on this thread. Na so dem go dey scam them with sensational headline...

1 Like

Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by Cyoung4real(m): 12:50pm On Jul 31, 2019
Nonsense

Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by holuphisayor(m): 12:50pm On Jul 31, 2019
Why can't show this or approach waec before he became president.
Normally someone like buhari should be tried for abuse of power.
Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by greggng: 12:53pm On Jul 31, 2019
Asking Toyota to give you details about Honda....

1 Like

Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by princeade86(m): 12:54pm On Jul 31, 2019
hmmmmm
Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by legba1(m): 12:54pm On Jul 31, 2019
Sincerely...we are taking this whole saga too far...... I have an old family friend who retired as a colonel....he told me some Nigerians are just being mischievous to claim the president is an illiterate... His point is that he had attended 2 out of the 3 military courses the president attended the one in india and the olms (dont know if i spell it right) and concluded that to be admitted into such institutions no joke. As a matter of facts, i agree with him cos the dude is so sound and was in the millitary during obasanjo era in the army. He agreed the president messed up not to have developed himself further after retirement....he even term the whole saga a stale joke from east.... so pls let us rest this matter and move on i beg
Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by brainworkng: 12:55pm On Jul 31, 2019
Did you read the writeup completely if you do and digested it properly u will know what it means by saying he shot himself completely.
Iamgrey5:
How did he shot himself?

He said he didn't sign the documents from Cambridge but he signed the one from waec.

He said the examination was conducted by waec in conjunction with Cambridge.
Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by freeze001(f): 12:56pm On Jul 31, 2019
Those APC lawyers should be ashamed that with all their degrees and years of experience, they are struggling to defend a mere o-level that they are not even sure of. Any sense of dignity and good conscience should have seen them wash their hands off such a subject because it is indeed a great shame that the president of a country like Nigeria is one that is proudly parading possibly fake attestation of 0-level results as his highest degree. No wonder education has sunk even lower under his watch and he is only good at passing the buck instead pf taking responsibility and developing himself!

1 Like

Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by theomerio: 12:56pm On Jul 31, 2019
DWJOBScom:
Now am confused and ayam not understanding again. Please the ‘children of hate’ callers and hailers come and explain what your model and king’s supporter/employee is saying
We understand. As zombie concerned, your brain is not developed enough to understand it. I blame Nairaland for giving zombies like you opportunity to spew trash.

1 Like

Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by Iamgrey5(m): 12:57pm On Jul 31, 2019
brainworkng:
Did you read the writeup completely if you do and digested it properly u will know what it means by saying he shot himself completely.
Dd you?

Why don't you point out where "he shot himself in the foot", for better clarifications?
Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by brainworkng: 12:58pm On Jul 31, 2019
[b]This document is bearing Cambridge Assessment International Certified Statement. It is not a document from the WAEC”, the witness stated. Meanwhile, the witness had earlier when he was introduced by President Buhari’s lawyer, Chief Wole Olanipekun, SAN, maintained that he certified the statement of results. [/b]quote author=Iamgrey5 post=80802849] How did he shot himself?

He said the examination was conducted by waec in conjunction with Cambridge.[/quote]
Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by johnmartus(m): 12:58pm On Jul 31, 2019
Sincerely Buhari not fit to be Nigeria president.
Re: I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar by Freelanceona100(m): 12:58pm On Jul 31, 2019
Check my thread free tutorial available for you and for more info contact me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I Am Standing by The Gate": Shaibu Denied Entry Into old Office At Govt House / Pictures Of The Ongoing Reconstruction Of Creek In Portharcourt. / EFCC Invites Tompolo Over NIMASA University Land Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.