Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,360 members, 7,868,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 09:47 AM

Which Is The Best Budget Smartphone Camera In The Market - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Is The Best Budget Smartphone Camera In The Market (748 Views)

Xiaomi MI 10 Pro Smartphone Camera Photographs Earth From Space / Best Budget Smartphone Camera At Less Than 80K / 12 Useful Things You Can Do With Your Smartphone Camera Aside Of Taking Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is The Best Budget Smartphone Camera In The Market by TheKhalid: 11:47am On Jul 31, 2019
I just did a Camera test of the new TECNO Phantom 9 and I think it really stands a chance.

Watch here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unm3CbPWKLw
Re: Which Is The Best Budget Smartphone Camera In The Market by Tableshaker234: 1:51pm On Jul 31, 2019
I watched the video on youtube and I think the Phantom 9 camera test passed awesomely. I love the phone and I'm making plans to get it.
TheKhalid:
I just did a Camera test of the new TECNO Phantom 9 and I think it really stands a chance.

Watch here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unm3CbPWKLw
Re: Which Is The Best Budget Smartphone Camera In The Market by dayveed1(m): 2:01pm On Jul 31, 2019
All these tecno marketers.
Re: Which Is The Best Budget Smartphone Camera In The Market by MrBONE2(m): 5:40pm On Jul 31, 2019
dayveed1:
All these tecno marketers.

grin

Re: Which Is The Best Budget Smartphone Camera In The Market by Abiodunspectre(m): 5:47pm On Jul 31, 2019
Phantom 9 is not a budget device but it's sure affordable.
Re: Which Is The Best Budget Smartphone Camera In The Market by Abiodunspectre(m): 5:48pm On Jul 31, 2019
Tableshaker234:
I watched the video on youtube and I think the Phantom 9 camera test passed awesomely. I love the phone and I'm making plans to get it.

The camera is great most especially the front camera.

(1) (Reply)

The Nokia 9 Pure View / Elon Musk Says Building A City On Mars Could Cost Up To $10 Trillion / How Good Are Gionee Phones When It Comes To Gaming?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.