Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,890 members, 7,956,358 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:35 AM

Help Suggest A Name For A 9ja Based Premium Themes & Plugin Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help Suggest A Name For A 9ja Based Premium Themes & Plugin Website (841 Views)

Please Help Suggest For Me / Wordpress Themes And Plugins For Just 400naira. Premium themes. / Owner Of Insidenaij.com.ng Scammed Me Of A 9ja Adsense I Sold To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Suggest A Name For A 9ja Based Premium Themes & Plugin Website by bearhug9ja: 12:02pm On Jul 31, 2019
Hi guys, so I finally made up my mind on something to do as a side business for my web design service after completing my service year.

I have decided to offer up for sales a wide collection of premium themes & plugins (WordPress Only). I see a lot of guys are selling on nairaland already (nice), but like in all my things, I like to be different, I have decided to setup an online store for themes and plugin sales. This is to ensure:

1. No single form scam feeling (cos I saw a lot of scam accusations on some of the existing sellers)
2. Speedy delivery, where you just pay and download, fast.
3. Easy access to updated version of the theme (updates will be re-purchased)
4. Safe, fast and secure payment method

I have most of my plans all done (I guess)

Now I need to cross the most important bridge of all: CHOOSING A GOOD NAME

Please guys, help me choose a good name for my online premium themes/plugin marketplace.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Help Suggest A Name For A 9ja Based Premium Themes & Plugin Website by ComputipsTech: 12:16pm On Jul 31, 2019
Interesting! I hope you make it.
Taking from your moniker Let me contribute by own: - bearhugthemes - bearhugwpthemes
cheers
Re: Help Suggest A Name For A 9ja Based Premium Themes & Plugin Website by bearhug9ja: 12:20pm On Jul 31, 2019
ComputipsTech:
Interesting! I hope you make it.
Taking from your moniker Let me contribute by own: - bearhugthemes - bearhugwpthemes
cheers
Thanks a lot, truly appreciate, but I am thinking of something REALLY SHORT.
Re: Help Suggest A Name For A 9ja Based Premium Themes & Plugin Website by jose556(m): 12:30pm On Jul 31, 2019
Well it is an ok idea and you seem genuine enough, I hope you succeed and I hope you are prepared? For What, you ask
For challenges, especially on nairaland here, especially in this section. I hope you don't see them and they don't see you with there evil eyes, but competitors in this section can be brutal. That's when you will see one inv or venb or some random guy (I didn't mention name oo) come out to accuse you of SCAM Then we won't hear word in this section again). By the time you are done clearing your name, they have managed to put some doubt on your credibility. All in All sha, good luck, I don't have name to suggest`

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Suggest A Name For A 9ja Based Premium Themes & Plugin Website by bearhug9ja: 12:32pm On Jul 31, 2019
jose556:
Well it is an ok idea and you seem genuine enough, I hope you succeed and I hope you are prepared? For What, you ask
For challenges, especially on nairaland here, especially in this section. I hope you don't see them and they don't see you with there evil eyes, but competitors in this section can be brutal. That's when you will see one inv or venb or some random guy (I didn't mention name oo) come out to accuse you of SCAM Then we won't hear word in this section again). By the time you are done clearing your name, they have managed to put some doubt on your credibility. All in All sha, good luck, I don't have name to suggest`
shocked shocked shocked
wow!!!... Thanks for the heads up man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Suggest A Name For A 9ja Based Premium Themes & Plugin Website by bearhug9ja: 10:33am On Aug 02, 2019
UPDATE:

I have decided on a unique name for my Online Premium Theme & Plugin Website.

It will be known as BEARTHEMES

That huddle has been crossed, now onto the design of the website itself.
Re: Help Suggest A Name For A 9ja Based Premium Themes & Plugin Website by bearhug9ja: 4:42pm On Aug 03, 2019
Its official the No.1 online market place for affordable premium themes and plugin will be known as

https://bearthemes.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

⭐⭐⭐ Check This: I Will Write High Quality Seo Articles For You At N1.5/word ⭐⭐⭐ / New Free Bitcoin Site(no Investment) / Partners Required With Yankee Client.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.