Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,736 members, 7,824,085 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Don't Complain Of Being Scam Make Use Of Geskia(nigeria Escrow) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Don't Complain Of Being Scam Make Use Of Geskia(nigeria Escrow) (809 Views)

How To Make Use Of Cashapp In Nigeria To Receiver Money From United State / Why Complain Of Poor Sales While You Had No Website For Your Business? / Reasons You Should'nt Make Use Of Slider In Your Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Complain Of Being Scam Make Use Of Geskia(nigeria Escrow) by puredigital(f): 7:03pm On Sep 04, 2019
I wonder how people will come here on nairaland to complain about scammer when there is Geskia(Nigeria Escrow Services). I WAS ONCE SCAMMED BY ONE USELESS GUY HERE ON NAIRALAND OF 20K. EVER SINCE THEN IF AM BUYING ANYTHING FROM SOMEONE THAT IS NOT NEARBY THE SOLUTION IS GESKIA. Don't PAY THOSE USELESS SCAMMERS FOR ADSENSE, FACEBOOK, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM...E.T.C

Goto Geskia.com, if the seller no gree then he/she is a scammer
Re: Don't Complain Of Being Scam Make Use Of Geskia(nigeria Escrow) by Donmoscojaja(m): 8:52pm On Sep 04, 2019
puredigital:
I wonder how people will come here on nairaland to complain about scammer when there is Geskia(Nigeria Escrow Services). I WAS ONCE SCAMMED BY ONE USELESS GUY HERE ON NAIRALAND OF 20K. EVER SINCE THEN IF AM BUYING ANYTHING FROM SOMEONE THAT IS NOT NEARBY THE SOLUTION IS GESKIA. Don't PAY THOSE USELESS SCAMMERS FOR ADSENSE, FACEBOOK, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM...E.T.C

Goto Geskia.com, if the seller no gree then he/she is a scammer

yes both geskia.com na pure scam
Re: Don't Complain Of Being Scam Make Use Of Geskia(nigeria Escrow) by puredigital(f): 9:37pm On Sep 04, 2019
Donmoscojaja:

yes both geskia.com na pure scam
Mtcheeew...it is what am using, so what are you saying...I guesss you are part of those scammers, smashing you dey hungry me

(1) (Reply)

Free Blogger Templates 2020 - Free Blogger Template - Free Version Template 2020 / Festival Wishes PHP Script Download / Site Review Please: OffspringConsult.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.