Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Senator Abbo: Young People Learning From Me - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Abbo: Young People Learning From Me (25707 Views)

Police Detain Senator Abbo Over Alleged Assault / Senator Abbo Apologises, Begs For Forgiveness / Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Abbo: Young People Learning From Me by Defenderalert(m): 6:28pm On Jul 31, 2019
Stupid AF..
Re: Senator Abbo: Young People Learning From Me by nwamabo247(m): 7:07pm On Jul 31, 2019
tega10:

I really wish I can help. But just ask for some one to get you a book titled *destined to reign* by Joseph prince and see your healing in a haste
CAN U get book for me or where to buy it
Re: Senator Abbo: Young People Learning From Me by captianfreeman(m): 9:09pm On Jul 31, 2019
How can people like this make law that can move a nation forward undecided anyway, this one is typically a one term sanator.
Re: Senator Abbo: Young People Learning From Me by enemyofprogress: 9:29pm On Jul 31, 2019
This can only happen in Nigeria
Re: Senator Abbo: Young People Learning From Me by missyQween(f): 9:59pm On Jul 31, 2019
What a fool!
And, this Nigeria sef. How can you give an award to someone who was on the news just weeks back for assaulting a woman. What can we possibly learn from this woman beater?
Re: Senator Abbo: Young People Learning From Me by ivor1(m): 11:41pm On Jul 31, 2019
DAFT
Re: Senator Abbo: Young People Learning From Me by MetaPhysical: 2:32am On Aug 01, 2019
Abbo is correct. Young people of Imo State are slapping their ex Governors daughter.

1 Like

Re: Senator Abbo: Young People Learning From Me by dangotesmummy: 9:21am On Aug 01, 2019
asanwafo:
By who? A woman was slapped by one of those who call themselves Imo recovery whatever. What level of reaction has it generated among the nairalanders including you.
a supposed senator walked into a sex shop,did what he had to do,then along the line had disagreement with a pregnant woman.it degenerated into the level that he slapped her,the matter went online ,the senator saw that the way this matter is going,it's going to be detrimental to his political career,used Money or threats to silence her, went behind the scene and told her not to come to court.do I need any babalawo or soothsayer to tell me she has been bullied to silence by making her not come to court so as to make it look like she's not serious about getting justice

Aren't you in Nigeria? Why are you pretending as if you don't know how the system works?

Aje ke Lana,omokuleni,who doesn't know that the aje that cried yesterday is the one that pomoje?
Re: Senator Abbo: Young People Learning From Me by kollysnut(m): 10:30am On Aug 01, 2019
All2Gists:
Learning What..?

Learning how to assault woman....

I dislike this guy...
Re: Senator Abbo: Young People Learning From Me by asanwafo: 2:14pm On Aug 02, 2019
dangotesmummy:
a supposed senator walked into a sex shop,did what he had to do,then along the line had disagreement with a pregnant woman.it degenerated into the level that he slapped her,the matter went online ,the senator saw that the way this matter is going,it's going to be detrimental to his political career,used Money or threats to silence her, went behind the scene and told her not to come to court.do I need any babalawo or soothsayer to tell me she has been bullied to silence by making her not come to court so as to make it look like she's not serious about getting justice

Aren't you in Nigeria? Why are you pretending as if you don't know how the system works?

Aje ke Lana,omokuleni,who doesn't know that the aje that cried yesterday is the one that pomoje?
Those who brought the assault to limelight should equally make the silencing public. U are talking from the figment of ur imagination. I
Re: Senator Abbo: Young People Learning From Me by dangotesmummy: 2:21pm On Aug 02, 2019
asanwafo:

Those who brought the assault to limelight should equally make the silencing public. U are talking from the figment of ur imagination. I
you too know in the deepest part of your conscience that I'm saying the truth even when you are feigning ignorance.thats the typical Nigerian behaviour when they want to dodge owning up to responsibility

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sulhu: Nigeria’s Secret Programme To Lure Top Boko Haram Defectors / Atiku Speaks On The Naira Redesign Policy Of The CBN / ABU Graduates Defend Dino Melaye, Say Their Names Not On Convocation List Too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.