Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,328 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

Rivers State University Student Killed (Graphic Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rivers State University Student Killed (Graphic Photos) (68734 Views)

Otunla Blessing: UNIABUJA Graduate Raped And Killed (Graphic Pictures) / Terwase Akwaza 'Gana' Corpse: Before & After He Was Killed (Graphic Photos) / Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State University Student Killed (Graphic Photos) by Ndipe(m): 11:04pm On Jul 31, 2019
Tragic.
Re: Rivers State University Student Killed (Graphic Photos) by TruthinAction: 11:06pm On Jul 31, 2019
Cultism can only stop when the leaders elected are none cultist. Some of them are empowered by wicked politicians for their selfish aim and it's really difficult to disarm them.

The other day, the cult groups in Riverstate came to sign a peace accord. That means the government knows them. There will only be peace when the righteous are in authority. Next time, vote wisely.

6 Likes

Re: Rivers State University Student Killed (Graphic Photos) by TechCapon(m): 11:15pm On Jul 31, 2019
mamajj17:

How u know say he Family cook Rice chop? Or dey go Church? Where u an invitee then? grin grin grin
lol, it's the normal thing now

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State University Student Killed (Graphic Photos) by TheEconomist: 11:19pm On Jul 31, 2019
27Pushing30:

Lol many of the captains of industry today are frat men... no let anybody deceive you frat Dey pay

As far as you smart carry your full body n certificate commot

List the many "captains of industry" that are frat men.

And advice on how a cultist can be smart and "carry full body and certificate commot".

1 Like

Re: Rivers State University Student Killed (Graphic Photos) by feldido(m): 11:22pm On Jul 31, 2019
Plenty12:

I ran away from that school 2003 with bullet wound and never went back. It's still a mystery I am alive today. Very useless UST

Eyah, but I enjoyed every bit of my stay sha.
Re: Rivers State University Student Killed (Graphic Photos) by feldido(m): 11:27pm On Jul 31, 2019
SmellingAnus:
True... It's rumoured that some lecturers/students jazz is connected to trees ... I don't know how true Sha...

Especially that tree near Amphitheater by Lecturers club wey Vultures de always stand and poo on top students head. grin

1 Like

Re: Rivers State University Student Killed (Graphic Photos) by SmellingAnus(m): 11:31pm On Jul 31, 2019
feldido:

Especially that tree near Amphitheater by Lecturers club wey Vultures de always stand and poo on top students head. grin
��� that VC na UST Trump... But him try Sha despite him short comings at least UST no come dey go ASUU strike again ...
Re: Rivers State University Student Killed (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 31, 2019
Simplyleo:
I still don't understand what motivates students into joining cultism.

The only thing I keep hearing/reading about cultism is killing, killing and more killing. angry

It is nothing but inferiority complex.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State University Student Killed (Graphic Photos) by engrolawei: 12:16am On Aug 01, 2019
feldido:
Oh my RSUST... I thought this rubbish ended with my set of 2007/2008 when 80% of the cultists graduated.

We see killings till gunshots no de move us again, we see deadbody tire... I can't count how many lost their lives.
13 people in first semester and to even go for lectures was scary. Soldiers came to PH during Yaradua/Omehia government and second semester became peaceful, Fakae restored sanity, but today it’s losing it’s peace and sanity again.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State University Student Killed (Graphic Photos) by ediko5(m): 12:17am On Aug 01, 2019
Jesus Christ this boy is my friend on Facebook.
Re: Rivers State University Student Killed (Graphic Photos) by Ijeleigbo(m): 12:23am On Aug 01, 2019
ediko5:
Jesus Christ this boy is my friend on Facebook.

Your friend on Facebook killed by the sword and died by the sword.... Its a very simple rule of life!!!

1 Like

Re: Rivers State University Student Killed (Graphic Photos) by ediko5(m): 12:38am On Aug 01, 2019
PrinceKevin01:
Just yesterday night a young man who grew up with the deceased came to my house and narrated how the dead guy suddenly become something else shortly after joining a cult group in the campus.

Boys be carefully what influence you give the 4 Conners of your head to. If not for anything, think about the parents who spent all they have just to make sure your in school. cry

Anyway, i will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 1k. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up on WhatsApp

I just thoroughly browsed his profile he's always talking pictures with his five fingers open. Some friends commenting "u bam" "efficiency material" "balance you"
I suspect he joined the Klans confraternity which the street name is Greenland in Rivers State.
Re: Rivers State University Student Killed (Graphic Photos) by ediko5(m): 12:39am On Aug 01, 2019
Ijeleigbo:

Your friend on Facebook killed by the sword and died by the sword.... Its a very simple rule of life!!!

I really doubt this young man is a cultist. A very nice guy always preaching peace on his wall.

Modified:
Man... This little boy still dey shock me.
I thoroughly went through his profile cos I hardly frequent on Facebook from the beginning of the year.

The young man have been showing himself up and down as a cultist on the social media of recent.

What is the world turning into, now he has been used to count scores. Very innocent in appearance. This one I believe isn't even up to 6 months since he joined the cult because from his social media posts, one could tell when he started associating himself with bad gangs. If you tell them they're little children they'll laugh at you. The older cultists will hardly be hit in the fight but the fresh ones who knows nothing much about escape routes.
Re: Rivers State University Student Killed (Graphic Photos) by desiredhome: 12:40am On Aug 01, 2019
drshrewd:
Amaechi through Facai stopped all these nonsense in UST around 2007/2008 WIKE came in and oust Facai and brought back all the cultists that have been waffed by the previous administration. This is now the result cry
You are very correct, this is what over ambition can do, imagine how Amachi cleaned this state, just because Wike wanted to become Governor, he has to go and bring all the militants and created several cult group in every local government area in the name of GDI, today Rivers State is now Rivers of blood as there is no day you will not hear news of cultists and killings, and some sycophants will come and be defending him.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State University Student Killed (Graphic Photos) by Ijeleigbo(m): 12:43am On Aug 01, 2019
ediko5:

I really doubt this young man is a cultist. A very nice guy always preaching peace on his wall.

Hahahahaha! Preaching peace indeed!!! Its written over.... The signs are all over the three images of him shown here! He is a Viking (Aro barger) and must have been a hitman to have been butchered this way....
Re: Rivers State University Student Killed (Graphic Photos) by PrinceKevin01: 12:44am On Aug 01, 2019
ediko5:

Should I believe this?

I've been friends with Montana on Facebook since 2016, he's a good boy from distance analysis and always posts against Cultism. I believe it's either a mistaken identity or murdered outside cult matter

No he can't be a cultist
Social Media you said?

First of read my post again, before you reply
Re: Rivers State University Student Killed (Graphic Photos) by ediko5(m): 12:53am On Aug 01, 2019
Ijeleigbo:

Hahahahaha! Preaching peace indeed!!! Its written over.... The signs are all over the three images of him shown here! He is a Viking (Aro barger) and must have been a hitman to have been butchered this way....

I've had a re-look in his photos and have seen some party photos where they were drinking bottles of squadron. I'm just speechless for that Lil child
Re: Rivers State University Student Killed (Graphic Photos) by ediko5(m): 12:56am On Aug 01, 2019
PrinceKevin01:
Social Media you said?

First of read my post again, before you reply

My dear. I've looked into his posts again. The little boy is so unlucky I can bet he's not up to 6 months in the cult.

His recent posts and pictures shows he was up to something not clean.
Re: Rivers State University Student Killed (Graphic Photos) by PrinceKevin01: 12:59am On Aug 01, 2019
ediko5:

My dear. I've looked into his posts again. The little boy is so unlucky I can bet he's not up to 6 months in the cult.

you just answer the question my dear
Re: Rivers State University Student Killed (Graphic Photos) by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 1:05am On Aug 01, 2019
Kilamiti:
Rivers people? Hahaha I laugh oh. VERY WICKED SET OF IDIOTS. nothing good for them oh. (nothing good for their eye) very angry set of human beings, very bitter and very destructive. The worst thing Is for you to marry any of them. Dem fit even carry TV break for your head during quarel.blood means nothing to them oh. From A-z of a rivers person is mentally ill because of the rough life they have experienced.
speaking from experience?
Re: Rivers State University Student Killed (Graphic Photos) by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 1:11am On Aug 01, 2019
Rymes01:
rip dawg...its so unfortunate u couldn't sail to hit d shores of xyz...
they should track and arrest this guy pls
Re: Rivers State University Student Killed (Graphic Photos) by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 1:16am On Aug 01, 2019
ediko5:

what's his Facebook name
Re: Rivers State University Student Killed (Graphic Photos) by ediko5(m): 1:34am On Aug 01, 2019
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
what's his Facebook name

Montana Million.
Re: Rivers State University Student Killed (Graphic Photos) by nelcliff(m): 1:35am On Aug 01, 2019
Just don't know what is wrong with the children of this generation with cultism..

Lord have mercy..
Re: Rivers State University Student Killed (Graphic Photos) by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 1:42am On Aug 01, 2019
ediko5:

Montana Million.
how sure are you?

Re: Rivers State University Student Killed (Graphic Photos) by ediko5(m): 1:43am On Aug 01, 2019
Plenty12:

I ran away from that school 2003 with bullet wound and never went back. It's still a mystery I am alive today. Very useless UST

As a jewman or cultist?

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State University Student Killed (Graphic Photos) by ediko5(m): 1:46am On Aug 01, 2019
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
how sure are you?

Must you upload it?

Remove that thing Abeg.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State University Student Killed (Graphic Photos) by jmaine: 2:29am On Aug 01, 2019
drshrewd:
Amaechi through Facai stopped all these nonsense in UST around 2007/2008 WIKE came in and oust Facai and brought back all the cultists that have been waffed by the previous administration. This is now the result cry

VC are tenured for 5 years only.. There is no where Wike will oust Facai whose tenured elapsed before Wike first term in 2015....

1 Like

Re: Rivers State University Student Killed (Graphic Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 2:40am On Aug 01, 2019
27Pushing30:

Nobody can stop fraternity you can only change their orientation
If hitler can be stopped what is cultism in nigeria?...By the time government rounds up like 500 confirmed cultist and burn them alive..we go know
Re: Rivers State University Student Killed (Graphic Photos) by mekuxiani(m): 2:42am On Aug 01, 2019
Chukwurah003:
PDP and violence
Wetin consign PDP for this one angry angry sad

1 Like

Re: Rivers State University Student Killed (Graphic Photos) by 27Pushing30: 2:49am On Aug 01, 2019
ruggedtimi:
If hitler can be stopped what is cultism in nigeria?...By the time government rounds up like 500 confirmed cultist and burn them alive..we go know

Hitler was stopped by combined effort of how many countries? And please read up on the war it was Hitler’s restraint regarding England and his obsession with Russia that cost Germany the war else we’d be speaking German by now lol

And please don’t be Analogous, shebi most Nigerian state govts made penalty for kidnapping death way back in the Jonathan era sef ... has it stopped number of new kidnappers?

You kill one and 3 will spring up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Killed In Nnewi After Vigil, Thrown Into Gutter, Tied With Rope (Photos) / Two Bugatti, Benz, N300m Duplex Recovered From Abuja Yahoo Boys / How My Generator Was Stolen Last Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.