Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,963 members, 7,825,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Rivers State University Student Killed (Graphic Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rivers State University Student Killed (Graphic Photos) (68807 Views)

Otunla Blessing: UNIABUJA Graduate Raped And Killed (Graphic Pictures) / Terwase Akwaza 'Gana' Corpse: Before & After He Was Killed (Graphic Photos) / Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State University Student Killed (Graphic Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 2:57am On Aug 01, 2019
27Pushing30:

Hitler was stopped by combined effort of how many countries? And please read up on the war it was Hitler’s restraint regarding England and his obsession with Russia that cost Germany the war else we’d be speaking German by now lol

And please don’t be Analogous, shebi most Nigerian state govts made penalty for kidnapping death way back in the Jonathan era sef ... has it stopped number of new kidnappers?

You kill one and 3 will spring up
The fact is Hitler was killed...Is left for the nig govt to tackle cultism with full force. Within 5years nobody go join cult
Re: Rivers State University Student Killed (Graphic Photos) by odigbosky(m): 4:35am On Aug 01, 2019
PrinceKevin01:
Just yesterday night a young man who grew up with the deceased came to my house and narrated how the dead guy suddenly become something else shortly after joining a cult group in the campus.

Boys be carefully what influence you give the 4 Conners of your head to. If not for anything, think about the parents who spent all they have just to make sure your in school. cry

Anyway, i will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 1k. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up on WhatsApp

I went to check his name on Facebook and I saw that on July 2nd he made an anti cultism post about Vikings. Wetin come make this guy join Vikings again.
Re: Rivers State University Student Killed (Graphic Photos) by JBoss25(m): 5:41am On Aug 01, 2019
27Pushing30:

Lol many of the captains of industry today are frat men... no let anybody deceive you frat Dey pay

As far as you smart carry your full body n certificate commot
But it's not worth it, watching ur back constantly
Re: Rivers State University Student Killed (Graphic Photos) by Abstractgrammie: 5:59am On Aug 01, 2019
The likes of Davido n co influences cultism

1 Like

Re: Rivers State University Student Killed (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:36am On Aug 01, 2019
Aro mate! it doesn't pay
Aye axeman! It doesn't pay
Great Men! It doesn't pay
Aye Apache! It doesn't pay

Why can't you just be yourself and focus on your studies eeh... You don bring the name of your parent down to the mud just to be a strong man for acada. May Amadioha strike any cult member who choose killing as hobby, Idiots...
Re: Rivers State University Student Killed (Graphic Photos) by Revolva(m): 8:00am On Aug 01, 2019
MyGeneration:
an average rivers indigene is a cultist. Whether rich or poor. They derive this joy from it

Nonsense lifestyle
Re: Rivers State University Student Killed (Graphic Photos) by Ijeleigbo(m): 8:28am On Aug 01, 2019
ediko5:

I've had a re-look in his photos and have seen some party photos where they were drinking bottles of squadron. I'm just speechless for that Lil child

Its a lesson for the younger ones who are still alive.... Cultism is demonic! You will only end up loosing your life!! Live a decent life, associate with people that have good ambitions for their future and avoid bad friends.... For those who have joined already, its not still late to renounce and turn a new leaf.... A word is enough for the wise!!!
Re: Rivers State University Student Killed (Graphic Photos) by feldido(m): 8:33am On Aug 01, 2019
SmellingAnus:
��� that VC na UST Trump... But him try Sha despite him short comings at least UST no come dey go ASUU strike again ...

He tried sha... UST is miles better now than when we were there.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State University Student Killed (Graphic Photos) by feldido(m): 8:36am On Aug 01, 2019
engrolawei:

13 people in first semester and to even go for lectures was scary. Soldiers came to PH during Yaradua/Omehia government and second semester became peaceful, Fakae restored sanity, but today it’s losing it’s peace and sanity again.

The day I almost lost my life was when we went to rescue Mina who was shot at F and G hostel, these guys who had reached PG hostel turned back and opened fire at us. I ran to the hostel toilets only to find over 8 students inside grin
Re: Rivers State University Student Killed (Graphic Photos) by izubext007: 8:56am On Aug 01, 2019
waste ur papa nd mama sex hour, waste ur papa sperm, waste ur mama breast milk, waste ur parents feeding, school fees infact every tin about u nal waste. die nigga die
Re: Rivers State University Student Killed (Graphic Photos) by dfrost: 9:37am On Aug 01, 2019
Plenty12:

I ran away from that school 2003 with bullet wound and never went back. It's still a mystery I am alive today. Very useless UST

That means you should know the name Chucky of Bori if you left UST in 2003.
Re: Rivers State University Student Killed (Graphic Photos) by obembet(f): 9:40am On Aug 01, 2019
nasoeb:

Babe, how are you dear?

Fine
Re: Rivers State University Student Killed (Graphic Photos) by Sportwin(m): 9:43am On Aug 01, 2019
Ijeleigbo:

Hahahahaha! Preaching peace indeed!!! Its written over.... The signs are all over the three images of him shown here! He is a Viking (Aro barger) and must have been a hitman to have been butchered this way....

Story visited his profile

Saw Ave

Which cult is that def not Vikings

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State University Student Killed (Graphic Photos) by TheEconomist: 9:49am On Aug 01, 2019
Sportwin:

Story visited his profile

Saw Ave

Which cult is that def not Vikings

Klansmen
Re: Rivers State University Student Killed (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 01, 2019
(Rivers State University)Heard Vikings and Klans dey butcher themselves ruggedly there...This is a school that has a Police Station in both the front and back gate...Anyways, i'm not surprised coz for phc both Police and Agbero either Dey Bam or them Dey Well.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State University Student Killed (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 01, 2019
Puregold3:
Father Lord.
A fellow did this !!!
He might have done worse to someone else's child. What goes around comes around.
Re: Rivers State University Student Killed (Graphic Photos) by Puregold3(f): 11:29am On Aug 01, 2019
Datazone:

He might have done worse to someone else's child. What goes around comes around.
Hmm, It's a karma sturv
Re: Rivers State University Student Killed (Graphic Photos) by privaldo: 12:10pm On Aug 01, 2019
Ijeleigbo:

Hahahahaha! Preaching peace indeed!!! Its written over.... The signs are all over the three images of him shown here! He is a Viking (Aro barger) and must have been a hitman to have been butchered this way....

Dude was a Klansman, by all indications from the blaze efficiently, solid one to the flaming five fingers and the word 'jackos'

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers State University Student Killed (Graphic Photos) by ELJC(m): 12:34pm On Aug 01, 2019
Rymes01:
rip dawg...its so unfortunate u couldn't sail to hit d shores of xyz...
Foooooooooollll

1 Like

Re: Rivers State University Student Killed (Graphic Photos) by SmellingAnus(m): 12:39pm On Aug 01, 2019
feldido:

He tried sha... UST is miles better now than when we were there.
very true but since he left ,the school has been going backwards but it's still much better than when we were there.... As he was removed, they brought back those ASUU lecturers that love strike and other things that are not so helpful to the skull... You know they were earlier suspended because they were more interested in strike
Re: Rivers State University Student Killed (Graphic Photos) by feldido(m): 12:47pm On Aug 01, 2019
SmellingAnus:
very true but since he left ,the school has been going backwards but it's still much better than when we were there.... As he was removed, they brought back those ASUU lecturers that love strike and other things that are not so helpful to the skull... You know they were earlier suspended because they were more interested in strike

UST n strike then, that's how we had to stay at home for 6months which made us lost 2003 session... Who strike epp
Re: Rivers State University Student Killed (Graphic Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 12:49pm On Aug 01, 2019
Nawa oo the schoool should be closed down temporarily...

Say no to cultism them no go hear
Re: Rivers State University Student Killed (Graphic Photos) by SmellingAnus(m): 12:51pm On Aug 01, 2019
feldido:

UST n strike then, that's how we had to stay at home for 6months which made us lost 2003 session... Who strike epp
True bro... I don't think there was Admission in 2003...
Re: Rivers State University Student Killed (Graphic Photos) by 27Pushing30: 2:15pm On Aug 01, 2019
ruggedtimi:
The fact is Hitler was killed...Is left for the nig govt to tackle cultism with full force. Within 5years nobody go join cult

Is cultism as big a problem as:
1. Ritual Killings
2. Kidnapping
3. Insecurity
4. CORRUPTION
5. SMUGGLING
6. ABSENTTEEISM / PRESENTEEISM IN NIGERIA'S CIVIL SERVICE
7. INFRUSTRUCTURE
8. DRUG ABUSE etc

Let the government tackle those ones first
Re: Rivers State University Student Killed (Graphic Photos) by phantom(m): 4:44pm On Aug 01, 2019
DeeBam boy....sad!
Re: Rivers State University Student Killed (Graphic Photos) by viewflux(m): 1:12am On Aug 02, 2019
ediko5:

As a jewman or cultist?

for him not to come to school, he was not a JU MAN...

HE SHOULD BE A PRODUCT OF 2008 SESSION AND BELOW

1 Like

Re: Rivers State University Student Killed (Graphic Photos) by ediko5(m): 5:54am On Aug 02, 2019
privaldo:

Dude was a Klansman, by all indications from the blaze efficiently, solid one to the flaming five fingers and the word 'jackos'

Yeah exactly, I later went through his profile carefully.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State University Student Killed (Graphic Photos) by ediko5(m): 5:56am On Aug 02, 2019
odigbosky:

I went to check his name on Facebook and I saw that on July 2nd he made an anti cultism post about Vikings. Wetin come make this guy join Vikings again.

Go through his profile very well. You'll see slangs of Klans confraternity

1 Like

Re: Rivers State University Student Killed (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:05am On Aug 02, 2019
cult boys!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Two Bugatti, Benz, N300m Duplex Recovered From Abuja Yahoo Boys / Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer / Lagos Police Arrests Landlady's Daughter For Beating Male Tenant To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.