Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,926 members, 7,844,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

I Love You Mr Ned Nwoko With All My Heart,regina Daniels Finally Addresses Hater - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Love You Mr Ned Nwoko With All My Heart,regina Daniels Finally Addresses Hater (253 Views)

Why I married Ned Nwoko” – Teen Actress Regina Daniels Finally Breaks Silence / Adele Finally Addresses Her Divorce From Simon Konecki With Savage Post / Akpororo Finally Addresses The Nasty Comment Made By Yung6ix's DJ About His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Love You Mr Ned Nwoko With All My Heart,regina Daniels Finally Addresses Hater by Petfadblog: 1:09pm On Jul 31, 2019
Regina Daniels Finally Addresses Haters

Famous Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels has finally addressed her marriage to former legislator, Ned Nwoko.

In a new video gotten from her Snapchat account, the 21-year-old Regina Daniels who seemed a little tipsy was seen talking to a friend. In the video, she sent a clear message to her haters, which is quite different from the cryptic messages she has been leaving all over social media since the news of her marriage to 59-year-old Ned Nwoko went viral.

Regina Daniels Finally Addresses Her Haters – ‘Fcck What Y’all Say, I Love You Mr Ned Nwoko’
[Video]
https://youtu.be/or_l_yPdjNo

She said:

“It’s not to my face… Can somebody please just help me tell my husband how much I love him so so so much. So fcck what y’all say but take it or not, I love you Mr Ned Nwoko, with all my heart”

https://www.gistsfanz.com/2019/07/i-love-you-mr-ned-nwoko-with-all-my.html

1 Share

Re: I Love You Mr Ned Nwoko With All My Heart,regina Daniels Finally Addresses Hater by Ciaos: 1:15pm On Jul 31, 2019
Who no go love money. No be so she tell that small boy say she love am too. Na Una way. Enjoy!!!
Re: I Love You Mr Ned Nwoko With All My Heart,regina Daniels Finally Addresses Hater by Henry22(m): 1:32pm On Jul 31, 2019
No u love Ned nwokos money with all ur life, mind and chest. ...... grin

(1) (Reply)

May Heavenly Descend On Nigerians Who Support Donald Trump - Georgina Onuoha / Music:- DJ Cuppy Ft Zlatan – Gelato / Bbnaija: Diane Claims Her Virginity Unblemished, Might Not Engage In Sexual Rela

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.