Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Guys Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Help (937 Views)

Guys, Help Me Out Before My “yet To Be Girlfriend” Catches Me / I Got This Mail From A Lady Here Please Guys Help Her / Guys Help A Brother Please!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Help by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 31, 2019
I will visit my new boyfriend today for the first time, I hate sex on first date. What should I do to prevent myself not to be cheap for him. Guys help
Re: Guys Help by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 31, 2019
Just feel free......�

1 Like

Re: Guys Help by blackboy(m): 1:40pm On Jul 31, 2019
Simply say no. Rape is a crime.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Help by Oche211(m): 1:45pm On Jul 31, 2019
And what will carry to his house on a first date. I expect you guys to meet in a public place. After that, stand up, pick up you handbag or purse and go to your house. Na long talk dey bring nonsense.

5 Likes

Re: Guys Help by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 31, 2019
what are you saying for pete sake
blackboy:
Simply say no. Rape is a crime.
Re: Guys Help by Isha327(f): 2:17pm On Jul 31, 2019
Hehehehehehe cheesy
This seems funny to me cheesy

@op just tell him u don't feel comfortable coming to his place yet and meet in a public place...

But perhaps if u really want to go then don't sit on the bed no matter what embarassed and make sure u talk non stop and also switch topic anytime he wants to talk about sex/romance....
And if he tries anything stupid break his skull kiss

1 Like

Re: Guys Help by luvyaself95(m): 2:29pm On Jul 31, 2019
Isha327:
Hehehehehehe cheesy

@op just tell him u don't feel comfortable coming to his place yet and meet in a public place...

But perhaps if u really want to go then don't sit on the bed no matter what embarassed and make sure u talk non stop and also switch topic anytime he wants to talk about sex/romance....
break his skull... killer advice
Re: Guys Help by Lonestar124: 2:35pm On Jul 31, 2019
Tell him you are ovulating simple, only fetish dirty man will have sex with woman on her monthly cycle.

3 Likes

Re: Guys Help by damtan(m): 3:29pm On Jul 31, 2019
Isha327:
Hehehehehehe cheesy

The bolded really got me laughing. If chair no dey the room nko. She go stand all through

1 Like

Re: Guys Help by BabbanBura(m): 2:45pm On Aug 03, 2019
Isha327:
Hehehehehehe cheesy

Break head RIP up d.ic.k, bring heavens down - all for a shy introvert? I need to study more about temperaments

1 Like

Re: Guys Help by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 03, 2019
If you don't know him enough to respect your choice then you have no business in his house.

1 Like

Re: Guys Help by Omarsheriff(m): 3:11pm On Aug 03, 2019
Isha327:
Hehehehehehe cheesy

she said he is her boyfriend na there's no need for aggressiveness.she shouldn't just feel too free. Your display picture is nice tho
Re: Guys Help by AryEmber(f): 3:24pm On Aug 03, 2019
Sis, E get as it be with you oo! Na only you dey advocate for no sex before marriage, na you slept with guy on first date, now you want advice, I tire for you oo
Re: Guys Help by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 06, 2019
Thanks.
MariaLavina:
If you don't know him enough to respect your choice then you have no business in his house.
Re: Guys Help by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 06, 2019
We didnt not have sex. Thank you.
AryEmber:
Sis, E get as it be with you oo! Na only you dey advocate for no sex before marriage, na you slept with guy on first date, now you want advice, I tire for you oo

(1) (Reply)

Lady Burns Her Husband's Money After She Caught Him Cheating / Ur Reaction Wen Discovered Dat No Sex Before Marriage Wife Has Been Deflower / Ultimate Love, Roskie Wins 1st Season Of Reality Love Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.