Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

Yinka Odumakin: No Army Can Stop Yorubas When They Are Ready To Fight - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yinka Odumakin: No Army Can Stop Yorubas When They Are Ready To Fight (39103 Views)

Hypocrisy of Yorubas When It Comes To Nnamdi Kanu and ESN / Yinka Odumakin: No Difference Between Bala Mohammed And Boko Haram / If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yinka Odumakin: No Army Can Stop Yorubas When They Are Ready To Fight by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 31, 2019
BlakKluKluxKlan:

Don't mind the fools writing rubbish here.
Even the fulani caliphate are scared to declare an open war yet despite their seeming "advantageous" position.
You know nothing man. The caliphate have warned to herdsmen to stand down because the yorubas are pushing for Southern unity.

If the southeast and south-south publicly denounce any future alliance with the yorubas, the Fulanis will finish the yoruba nation the next day.

8 Likes

Re: Yinka Odumakin: No Army Can Stop Yorubas When They Are Ready To Fight by dododawa1: 4:29pm On Jul 31, 2019
odumakin,pls don't involved Yoruba,the man is talking of AFENIFERE leader,true true we are not this man BELOW.

1 Like

Re: Yinka Odumakin: No Army Can Stop Yorubas When They Are Ready To Fight by seguno2: 4:29pm On Jul 31, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Is it true IBB said if he hears Yorubas want to fight, he will go back and sleep?

It is NOT true.

4 Likes

Re: Yinka Odumakin: No Army Can Stop Yorubas When They Are Ready To Fight by Mobileowowa: 4:30pm On Jul 31, 2019
Hello Guys, make una help me vote my friend in this lovely reality TV show for teachers. Biko

https://www.nairaland.com/5333346/vote-friend-into-house

Thanks
Re: Yinka Odumakin: No Army Can Stop Yorubas When They Are Ready To Fight by Techsunny: 4:30pm On Jul 31, 2019
Cowardic nature of Yorubas

11 Likes

Re: Yinka Odumakin: No Army Can Stop Yorubas When They Are Ready To Fight by seguno2: 4:32pm On Jul 31, 2019
stefanbanach:
You know nothing man. The caliphate have warned to herdsmen to stand down because the yorubas are pushing for Southern unity.

If the southeast and south-south publicly denounce any future alliance with the yorubas, the Fulanis will finish the yoruba nation the next day.

That is the key to this wuruwuru arrangement called Nigeria.
Once the southerners are united and the middle belt joins, the country is gone.
Gone for good.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yinka Odumakin: No Army Can Stop Yorubas When They Are Ready To Fight by Correcto: 4:32pm On Jul 31, 2019
You think say WAR na RIOT abi. Let me just tell you the truth. If any tribe will start another Civil war it is going to be the Igbos, I mean the coming generation of Igbos who didn't not witness the war.
Daviddson:
I think the only sets of people who the Hausa and Fulani oligarchy are afraid of in Nigeria are the Yoruba people and the Niger Delta. As for me, they're the ones who can boldly start a war before other southern tribes may gather liver to join.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yinka Odumakin: No Army Can Stop Yorubas When They Are Ready To Fight by pinkPUSSY(f): 4:32pm On Jul 31, 2019
kettykin:

They are banking on a war fought more than 100 years ago by a detachment of herdsmen who on their own went to look grazing fields for their cattle in Oshogbo , a fight that was more like a riot fought with sticks , matchets and arrows than a real war scenario where each opposing sides have their war generals and war lords plotting for the other's defeat , funny enough the fulani's dont have this Oshogbo war in their history books.

That's their consolation line..
grin

8 Likes

Re: Yinka Odumakin: No Army Can Stop Yorubas When They Are Ready To Fight by mu2sa2: 4:32pm On Jul 31, 2019
I have said it before that yoruba like to "make mouth". In fact, people like odumakin will be the first to cross idi-iroko border. Abiola, Tinubu, wole soyinka all did the same thing after vowing publicly that they would never go on exile during Abacha regime.

9 Likes

Re: Yinka Odumakin: No Army Can Stop Yorubas When They Are Ready To Fight by Techsunny: 4:33pm On Jul 31, 2019
dododawa1:
odumakin,pls don't involved Yoruba,the man is talking of AFENIFERE leader,true true we are not this man BELOW.
D ikemba 1, Eze igbo gburu gburu, d man who shake zoo in 3yrs , zoo ran to britain , America, for help.

3 Likes

Re: Yinka Odumakin: No Army Can Stop Yorubas When They Are Ready To Fight by Icon79(m): 4:34pm On Jul 31, 2019
No Army Can Stop Yorubas When They Are Ready To Fight - Yinka Odumakin

But the million dollar question is: when would the Yorubas ever be ready to fight

Answer: Never!

Case closed.

O pari

12 Likes

Re: Yinka Odumakin: No Army Can Stop Yorubas When They Are Ready To Fight by Deepfeel(m): 4:34pm On Jul 31, 2019
BlakKluKluxKlan:

And that was enough to vanquish the igbos ? Too bad !
You are not ashamed we igbo's took the fight to the entire Nigeria full of northern soldiers middle belt soldiers Yoruba soldiers, do you think yoruba's alone can fight igbo's, yoruba's are known for verbal confrontation that we know

12 Likes

Re: Yinka Odumakin: No Army Can Stop Yorubas When They Are Ready To Fight by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 31, 2019
I am only interested in the Business Side of Wars.

I need to register an Arms Brokerage Company to sell Ammo to different tribes to maim themselves while I smile to the banks. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yinka Odumakin: No Army Can Stop Yorubas When They Are Ready To Fight by Biety: 4:35pm On Jul 31, 2019
kettykin:

Rubbish , go and shoot the Daughter of a former american president/Leader to know how americans can go to war over an individual, stop all this excuses
sophisticated people do everything to avoid war.it's only when dialogue is no longer working that war is considered.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yinka Odumakin: No Army Can Stop Yorubas When They Are Ready To Fight by Chiedu4Trump: 4:36pm On Jul 31, 2019
Jax1:
grin everyday same story. We will declare war, we won't go to war without killing everybody but need a push, Yoruba land is under siege, where is aare kakanfo, we will attack the fulani with opc. The gentle gait of a lion is not an act of cowardice. We fought biafran war and defeated biafra. Yoruba land can never succumb to external oppression etc..

Story story.......... Story.

No put Biafra for this gist,this is btw You & ur Fulani masters..

PS
The whole world helped Nigeria against Biafra.

Without outside help,it would have been a different story.

Go check Wikipedia, we faced Nigeria who had the help of the world on its side

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9850146_biafra_jpegdda8601bb8e576c15f96d0fbe6a273fc

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yinka Odumakin: No Army Can Stop Yorubas When They Are Ready To Fight by GeneralPula: 4:36pm On Jul 31, 2019
[s]
kettykin:

I just pray one day Yorubas muster the liver and declare war , they failed to when Abiola was captured and jailed , they failed again when Obasanjo was imprisoned and they failed again when Awolowo was jailed, failed again when June 12 was annulled , failed again when Abiola was murdered. Again they failed when Fasoranti's daughter was murdered .
[/s]
Re: Yinka Odumakin: No Army Can Stop Yorubas When They Are Ready To Fight by dododawa1: 4:37pm On Jul 31, 2019
pinkPUSSY:

Say something intelligent bro..
Even some Yorubas on this forum will be angry with you because this your comment will attract more mockery and insults to them.

which position this man will take,when racing.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yinka Odumakin: No Army Can Stop Yorubas When They Are Ready To Fight by GeneralPula: 4:37pm On Jul 31, 2019
[s]
pinkPUSSY:

Yoruba will never ever declare war no matter the level of provocation.. Quote me anywhere . Fight who?.. Fulanis ?

With who ?

Its unfortunate that there is absolutely nothing they can do, just press statement. Hiding under sophistication and calculative to exhibit cowardice.

Apart from nairaland news, the killings that are going on in that region is terrible.. The media is media is only reporting few.

[/s]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yinka Odumakin: No Army Can Stop Yorubas When They Are Ready To Fight by GGirll: 4:37pm On Jul 31, 2019
kettykin:

I just pray one day Yorubas muster the liver and declare war , they failed to when Abiola was captured and jailed , they failed again when Obasanjo was imprisoned and they failed again when Awolowo was jailed, failed again when June 12 was annulled , failed again when Abiola was murdered. Again they failed when Fasoranti's daughter was murdered .

You seem to forget bola ige...well we all don't need war in Nigeria as our leaders sold us out for a pottage of beans....the southern leaders have failed us if you are calling for war which ammunition do you have to face your enemies? Besides there's no love n no unity n d north knows this n are using it well to their advantage....d Yorubas hate war n have betrayed all other southerners n are well aware that if they ever declare war none of the southerners will ever align with them due to their past betrayals. So with these few points of mine you can see that d south is divided n can not stand n so d north keeps dividing n ruling to our collective detriment. Again I say Woe to the south for d devil has come upon them!!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yinka Odumakin: No Army Can Stop Yorubas When They Are Ready To Fight by fortunechy(m): 4:38pm On Jul 31, 2019
Yoruba, the tribe of noise makers....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yinka Odumakin: No Army Can Stop Yorubas When They Are Ready To Fight by Icon79(m): 4:38pm On Jul 31, 2019
A coward is a coward is a coward …. Nothing can change that. A leopard never changes his skin.

O pari

hisexcellency34:
Is it true IBB said if he hears Yorubas want to fight, he will go back and sleep?

5 Likes

Re: Yinka Odumakin: No Army Can Stop Yorubas When They Are Ready To Fight by Gandollar(f): 4:38pm On Jul 31, 2019
johnmartus:
Mumu how many protests you have lead before.
This one is already shivering in his boots. Hahahaahah

2 Likes

Re: Yinka Odumakin: No Army Can Stop Yorubas When They Are Ready To Fight by GeneralPula: 4:40pm On Jul 31, 2019
[s]
kettykin:
if that is the case then declare war over the fulani invasion of the South West , what on earth are you wiating for , until fulani put an emirate in lagos or what.
[/s]

Show me one video proof of Fulani invasion in south west. Not all made in Abakaliki useless news!

3 Likes

Re: Yinka Odumakin: No Army Can Stop Yorubas When They Are Ready To Fight by Dereformer(m): 4:41pm On Jul 31, 2019
Each time Yorubas refer to Osogbo Riot of 1903 as Osogbo war, I laugh in spanish.

They will not mention the real Alimi Vs Afonja war, where a whole hundreds of thousands of landmass were taken away from them.

The whole Kwara State is gone forever.

If you see any Yoruba man beating his chest, please remind him of kwara state.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yinka Odumakin: No Army Can Stop Yorubas When They Are Ready To Fight by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 31, 2019
if mouth was a nuclear cruise misile Afonja would have been a world power__ albert eistein 1935

12 Likes

Re: Yinka Odumakin: No Army Can Stop Yorubas When They Are Ready To Fight by Biety: 4:42pm On Jul 31, 2019
BlakKluKluxKlan:

Don't mind the fools writing rubbish here.
Even the fulani caliphate are scared to declare an open war yet despite their seeming "advantageous" position.
They don't know the real meaning of war

3 Likes

Re: Yinka Odumakin: No Army Can Stop Yorubas When They Are Ready To Fight by GeneralPula: 4:43pm On Jul 31, 2019
[s]
Dereformer:
Each time Yorubas refer to Osogbo Riot of 1903 as Osogbo, I laugh in spanish.

They will not mention the real Alimi Vs Afonja war, where a whole hundreds of thousands of landmass were taken away from them.

The whole Kwara State is gone forever.

If you see any Yoruba man beating his chest, please remind him of kwara state.

[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yinka Odumakin: No Army Can Stop Yorubas When They Are Ready To Fight by Damfostopper(m): 4:45pm On Jul 31, 2019
Yorubas fight maybe the Yoruba tribe in Benin Republic and not the south west Yorubas

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

ISWAP Terrorists Seize Military Base In Borno / Defence Headquarters Statement About Nigerian Troops In Cameroon. / Sympathizers Storm The Palace Of The Late Ooni Of Ife (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.