Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

Yinka Odumakin: No Army Can Stop Yorubas When They Are Ready To Fight - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yinka Odumakin: No Army Can Stop Yorubas When They Are Ready To Fight (39104 Views)

Hypocrisy of Yorubas When It Comes To Nnamdi Kanu and ESN / Yinka Odumakin: No Difference Between Bala Mohammed And Boko Haram / If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yinka Odumakin: No Army Can Stop Yorubas When They Are Ready To Fight by Samunique(m): 5:39pm On Jul 31, 2019
Rotimi47:
Lie from the pit of hell!

Yoruba that their father usman dan fodio can't defeat?

The Yorubas that fought you during the Nigerian civil war and whom offiong was forced to surrender to after Ojukwu fled to ivory coast?

Who lead your troops to capture territories from your biafra to Ore before your troops were pushed back? A Yoruba ( Banjo by Name)

Who gave you a sounding defeat in Ore? Yoruba troops.

Which commander dealt with your troops in such a way that they panic when his name is mentioned during the Civil war? Adekunle a Yoruba Soldier.

Which tribe have ever convincingly defeated the fulanis in war? Yoruba

You people just like spewing trash all over the place because you are pained. grin

Which tribe have ever asked the fulanis to leave and they felt threatened to a point that Miyetti Allah ask the Nigerian Police to protect the fulani herds men who already have Ak47s? Yoruba.

No tribe in Nigeria can defeat we the Yorubas when it comes to total/full military confrontation.

Why did you think IBB stepped aside? The pressure from the Yorubas was getting too much for him and he knew a war will definitely occur if he stayed in power.

Let me put it out to you that we are not like your tribe which is only indigenous to Nigeria.

We and the fulanis cut across boundaries and as such any war between both will be the end of Nigeria.

The elites know this and they are doing all they can to prevent it as kind of both tribes will join in the war, their allies whom are majorly Arabs will join them while our allies black Africans, Cuba, Brazil, Russia, North Korea etc will also join us.

They will get weapons majorly through the desert while we will easily get larger quantity of weapons through the sea.

This is a fight they can never win if a full blown war takes place.

I know your people don't have the courage and the capability to fight another Civil war as the Nigerian tribes which fought as your allies during the Civil war will never support you again due to how your people treated them.

Though I don't have any beef with your tribe but I do with you people that speak trash at every opportunity.

Try put you mouth where your money is as you guy don't have a border with any country unlike during the Civil war. The truth is that you can never successfully fight a war except you build alliances but i doubt if you guys will ever get one the way you guys are going about it.

Finally, do note that we know your trick as you people are doing all you can to instigate we Yorubas to go to war with the Fulanis so that you can easily leave Nigeria without any major struggle but that won't work.
Your last statements just nailed it.

You are wise bro, you're real omoluabi !!!

7 Likes

Re: Yinka Odumakin: No Army Can Stop Yorubas When They Are Ready To Fight by TSRC: 5:39pm On Jul 31, 2019
If I hear.
If anybody wants to fight, it is certainly not Yoruba.
They just don't have it in them.
At least, it is smart. To avoid unnecessary loses.

Igbos on the other hand don't care if the fight is beyond them.
They go headlong into it to prove some kind of masculinity and honour.

3 Likes

Re: Yinka Odumakin: No Army Can Stop Yorubas When They Are Ready To Fight by airmax16: 5:39pm On Jul 31, 2019
See my broda from d west pls i beg war no b riot o biko pls s east has not fully recorver frm the 3 yrs war u guys want to fight your to m north have an upper hand hear all weapon are parked in the north armor divison dea jos not lag artillary are park north not west ammo north highest na army north war plane ar park at north kd wish tym una one state from to get all this stuff an think biko west av nt at least morden war only old war like dt of 18th or early 19th i belive every region can portect dem slf but pls no war nw planing b for war every war planner av an allies who is your i guess some part of ss not all this a computer age biko pls
Re: Yinka Odumakin: No Army Can Stop Yorubas When They Are Ready To Fight by kettykin: 5:39pm On Jul 31, 2019
MrHeff:
Benjamin Adekunle who happily murdered your kinsmen en masse, it was kiriji war he fought? You are not ashamed of yourself.

The same Benjamin Adekunle was kicked out of the military without resistance by Northen Offices without benefit and he refused to fight or resist

2 Likes

Re: Yinka Odumakin: No Army Can Stop Yorubas When They Are Ready To Fight by Guestlander: 5:41pm On Jul 31, 2019
mceze:

keep quiet there! Which Yoruba? Yoruba's are cowards!

Yoruba is the heart of Nigeria, Nigeria is done if and when we say its over. This is the reason ibos are trying to goad Yoruba into war in order to realize their own ambition.

They know they can never break free on their own.

4 Likes

Re: Yinka Odumakin: No Army Can Stop Yorubas When They Are Ready To Fight by nnokwa042(m): 5:41pm On Jul 31, 2019
Biety:
Yorubas are very calculative.
US has the strongest military yet it doesn't fight battles any how.
Iran shot down US drone recently,US didn't declare war because of this provocative act from Iran.
It's good to be driven by sense rather than emotion.
if Britain were saying all this thing during second world war by now they will speaking German because Germany would ve over ran them ,but they stood up to defend their land,why Yoruba are afraid of northerners I can't say ,yorubas are the luckiest tribe in term of geographical location they ve sea which notherners don't 've ,the 've border with Benin republic why are they afraid of northerners, if they become oduduwa republic is it abomination?if biafra can fight Nigeria 3 years with total blockade plus empty stomach I don't know why Yoruba 're afraid of abokkis,

3 Likes

Re: Yinka Odumakin: No Army Can Stop Yorubas When They Are Ready To Fight by MetaPhysical: 5:41pm On Jul 31, 2019
The wars Yoruba fought, if it was Ibo there will not be a single Ibo left alive....you will all h as ve perished, totally annihilated.

Look at 1967 civil war for example....in just 3yrs alone you lost over 3million people.

How many would you loose in 6yrs...in 10yrs...

Yoruba fought a war that lasted a decade....not to mention the theaters were on different fronts and we did not loose even half a million.

Can Ibo beat that? Tell us how. grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Yinka Odumakin: No Army Can Stop Yorubas When They Are Ready To Fight by Guestlander: 5:42pm On Jul 31, 2019
kettykin:

The same Benjamin Adekunle was kicked out of the military without resistance by Northen Offices without benefit and he refused to fight or resist

Benjamin Adekunle was recalled because the authorities in Lagos feared him. Ibos feared him and for good reasons too.

4 Likes

Re: Yinka Odumakin: No Army Can Stop Yorubas When They Are Ready To Fight by Guestlander: 5:47pm On Jul 31, 2019
nnokwa042:
if Britain were saying all this thing during second world war by now they will speaking German because Germany would ve over ran them ,but they stood up to defend their land,why Yoruba are afraid of northerners I can't say ,yorubas are the luckiest tribe in term of geographical location they ve sea which notherners don't 've ,the 've border with Benin republic why are they afraid of northerners, if they become oduduwa republic is it abomination?if biafra can fight Nigeria 3 years with total blockade plus empty stomach I don't know why Yoruba 're afraid of abokkis,

Yorubas are not afraid of anyone, not ibos, not Hausa, not Fulanis. Nobody wants a war just for the sake of it but if it happens, then no sentimentality the goal is to win by any means necessary.

6 Likes

Re: Yinka Odumakin: No Army Can Stop Yorubas When They Are Ready To Fight by Rotimi47: 5:49pm On Jul 31, 2019
Dagger79:

Oga stop lying
You nailed him and their lies big time grin
Re: Yinka Odumakin: No Army Can Stop Yorubas When They Are Ready To Fight by oluwasegun007(m): 5:50pm On Jul 31, 2019
That's true... Expecially if your children are leading the war.
Re: Yinka Odumakin: No Army Can Stop Yorubas When They Are Ready To Fight by Lachynos2k2(m): 5:51pm On Jul 31, 2019
[center][/center]
jneutron4000:
Yoruba are deadliest people if you push them to d wall. it's very hard to provoke them, but they they are push to the wall, and War breaks outs, they are deadlier than what you can ever think of.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Yinka Odumakin: No Army Can Stop Yorubas When They Are Ready To Fight by BanevsJoker(m): 5:54pm On Jul 31, 2019
kettykin:

I just pray one day Yorubas muster the liver and declare war , they failed to when Abiola was captured and jailed , they failed again when Obasanjo was imprisoned and they failed again when Awolowo was jailed, failed again when June 12 was annulled , failed again when Abiola was murdered. Again they failed when Fasoranti's daughter was murdered .
Even Gani Fawehinmi.
Re: Yinka Odumakin: No Army Can Stop Yorubas When They Are Ready To Fight by luluman: 5:54pm On Jul 31, 2019
stefanbanach:
What makes a man a Yoruba man is the ability to shout "aaahhhhh, emmmmiiiiiii" in the face of confrontation.
No matter what yeebos do, yorubas will not join them to start war.

3 Likes

Re: Yinka Odumakin: No Army Can Stop Yorubas When They Are Ready To Fight by luluman: 5:55pm On Jul 31, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Is it true IBB said if he hears Yorubas want to fight, he will go back and sleep?
No matter what yeebos do Yoruba will not join them to start a war.

3 Likes

Re: Yinka Odumakin: No Army Can Stop Yorubas When They Are Ready To Fight by Icon79(m): 5:57pm On Jul 31, 2019
Yoruba, aren't they the people who gave us the crying generals

A coward is a coward …. short and simple angry sad shocked

O pari

3 Likes

Re: Yinka Odumakin: No Army Can Stop Yorubas When They Are Ready To Fight by Icon79(m): 5:58pm On Jul 31, 2019
KPOM!

O pari

dinggle:
There is a reason why Yorubas are called "the last cowards of black Africa. Whats a shame! Fulani even know they will flee when war starts. Now you can understand why Nigeria has not yet divided? If Nigeria divides, fulani will consider Biafra and South South as "no go area" they will go through the back door and capture Yoruba land. Yorubas leaders know it. Guess what! No free state (Biafra/South South) will come to the aid of Yorubas, because of their traitorous nature. There might be some brave people in Yorubaland but their leaders are "wet pussies" ready to be bleeped anytime you say "ready".

2 Likes

Re: Yinka Odumakin: No Army Can Stop Yorubas When They Are Ready To Fight by femijay8271(m): 5:58pm On Jul 31, 2019
Rotimi47:
Lie from the pit of hell!

Yoruba that their father usman dan fodio can't defeat?

The Yorubas that fought you during the Nigerian civil war and whom offiong was forced to surrender to after Ojukwu fled to ivory coast?

Who lead your troops to capture territories from your biafra to Ore before your troops were pushed back? A Yoruba ( Banjo by Name)

Who gave you a sounding defeat in Ore? Yoruba troops.

Which commander dealt with your troops in such a way that they panic when his name is mentioned during the Civil war? Adekunle a Yoruba Soldier.

Which tribe have ever convincingly defeated the fulanis in war? Yoruba

You people just like spewing trash all over the place because you are pained. grin

Which tribe have ever asked the fulanis to leave and they felt threatened to a point that Miyetti Allah ask the Nigerian Police to protect the fulani herds men who already have Ak47s? Yoruba.

No tribe in Nigeria can defeat we the Yorubas when it comes to total/full military confrontation.

Why did you think IBB stepped aside? The pressure from the Yorubas was getting too much for him and he knew a war will definitely occur if he stayed in power.

Let me put it out to you that we are not like your tribe which is only indigenous to Nigeria.

We and the fulanis cut across boundaries and as such any war between both will be the end of Nigeria.

The elites know this and they are doing all they can to prevent it as kind of both tribes will join in the war, their allies whom are majorly Arabs will join them while our allies black Africans, Cuba, Brazil, Russia, North Korea etc will also join us.

They will get weapons majorly through the desert while we will easily get larger quantity of weapons through the sea.

This is a fight they can never win if a full blown war takes place.

I know your people don't have the courage and the capability to fight another Civil war as the Nigerian tribes which fought as your allies during the Civil war will never support you again due to how your people treated them.

Though I don't have any beef with your tribe but I do with you people that speak trash at every opportunity.

Try put you mouth where your money is as you guy don't have a border with any country unlike during the Civil war. The truth is that you can never successfully fight a war except you build alliances but i doubt if you guys will ever get one the way you guys are going about it.

Finally, do note that we know your trick as you people are doing all you can to instigate we Yorubas to go to war with the Fulanis so that you can easily leave Nigeria without any major struggle but that won't work.

Wow! I love ur write up

6 Likes

Re: Yinka Odumakin: No Army Can Stop Yorubas When They Are Ready To Fight by luluman: 5:58pm On Jul 31, 2019
NkemChukwudi:

Fabricated by the people below

By fire by force they want to collabo with anybody to make trouble. Nooooothing for yeeebos.

5 Likes

Re: Yinka Odumakin: No Army Can Stop Yorubas When They Are Ready To Fight by luluman: 6:00pm On Jul 31, 2019
Jax1:
grin everyday same story. We will declare war, we won't go to war without killing everybody but need a push, Yoruba land is under siege, where is aare kakanfo, we will attack the fulani with opc. The gentle gait of a lion is not an act of cowardice. We fought biafran war and defeated biafra. Yoruba land can never succumb to external oppression etc..

Story story.......... Story.
No matter what yeebos do, yorubas will not join them to start up war.

3 Likes

Re: Yinka Odumakin: No Army Can Stop Yorubas When They Are Ready To Fight by flowx(m): 6:08pm On Jul 31, 2019
pinkPUSSY:

That's their consolation line..
grin

Pls, I am curious...

And I believe you're the only one that can satisfy my curiosity.

I have a question for you:

Is the colour of your pussy "pink" ?

If yes,

I like to have a taste of it at least to know how pink pussy feel like�

Lafffff!!!

1 Like

Re: Yinka Odumakin: No Army Can Stop Yorubas When They Are Ready To Fight by plaindealer: 6:15pm On Jul 31, 2019
kettykin:
the funny side is that the people calling biafrans cowards has never fought any war all their lives even at the highest provocations.

if they are confronted about it , they will start calling some Kiriji village riots and riots against Herdsmen as war , SMH

This man and his Yoruba commanders must have dealt with you during the Kiriji war in your biafra jungle.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yinka Odumakin: No Army Can Stop Yorubas When They Are Ready To Fight by Ryocaj(m): 6:20pm On Jul 31, 2019
kettykin:
if that is the case then declare war over the fulani invasion of the South West , what on earth are you wiating for , until fulani put an emirate in lagos or what.
Everyone knows d yorubas are divided by religion.. that's y some support d Northerners n some are against..
Re: Yinka Odumakin: No Army Can Stop Yorubas When They Are Ready To Fight by plaindealer: 6:23pm On Jul 31, 2019
One biafra coward named Ojukwu went to war for biafra in the 60s and end up running away like a coward and left his men on the battlefield for dead.

Another biafra coward named Kanu went to war for biafra and end up running away like a coward and left his men for dead on the battlefield.

I remember after the June 12 debacle how the cowards packed their load ran from Lagos back to their villages.

They do is beat chest, but their first and last name is cowardice.

Cowardice is in their DNA, part o their history, culture, and heritage.

6 Likes

Re: Yinka Odumakin: No Army Can Stop Yorubas When They Are Ready To Fight by Ghost01(m): 6:25pm On Jul 31, 2019
Hate-merchant Odumakin. His Afenifere hustle, as with many of his co-travellers in the group, is for politics and an attempt at relevance.

1 Like

Re: Yinka Odumakin: No Army Can Stop Yorubas When They Are Ready To Fight by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 31, 2019
Mr Odumakin has a point here on the efficacy on Yoruba military personnel and previous adventures in history... Murtala Muhammed and co didn't do anything during the war but perpetrate genocide and waste materiel and military lives. The most daring victories and feats were performed by either the Yoruba colonels on the Nigerian side and the 'Asaban' commanders on the Biafran side.

Hausa Fulani were seated in their homes holding meetings at Ni'ima Club in kaduna already calculating how to share the spoils of war without participating. So let us hear word with this war nonsense... northerners can't fight for poo and that's fact. Northern led military bungled thr niger delta insurgency, cannot stop piracy and is very much useless in curbing boko haram.

Also war in this present day Nigeria ? abi Naija wants to lose the entire northeast to boko haram and ISWA? This is not 1968. The war would be multi frontal. Boko boys will take over at least borno within 6 months of focusing military energies in the south. And the war wouldn't move anywhere. Naija will implode. So pls Alh Junaid should shh and take his meds.

3 Likes

Re: Yinka Odumakin: No Army Can Stop Yorubas When They Are Ready To Fight by Jax1: 6:30pm On Jul 31, 2019
luluman:
No matter what yeebos do, yorubas will not join them to start up war.

While u called others yeebos, u never saw it coming that u could be called yorubastard. grin

2 Likes

Re: Yinka Odumakin: No Army Can Stop Yorubas When They Are Ready To Fight by Mccullum: 6:30pm On Jul 31, 2019
Yorubas may appear like coward to some tribes in Nigeria that will start the war they wont be able to end successfully, what I observed on the Western Nigerian people is that they believe more in diplomacy than war because that diplomacy is power of negotiation to fight for your right within the ambit of law; if the diplomacy totally failed then the last option is war.

This instrument of diplomacy has worked for the Yorubas many times - OBJ became president because the Northerners' planned to persuade the Yorubas due to Abiola's death.

Conclusively, history proved it that YORUAS are not coward to fight or confront their foes but very calculative in decision making before their final conclusion will be acted on, the strength in their diplomacy makes the Yorubas more easier to associates with politically than any other tribe in NIGERIA prior to their tolerance on religions mixture in most of Western Nigerian people families make them totally different with other tribes in Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yinka Odumakin: No Army Can Stop Yorubas When They Are Ready To Fight by blackboy(m): 6:31pm On Jul 31, 2019
Mr Odumakin. The Igala man will say the same about their people, the Fulani will say the same but let us remember the NA is Yoruba, Fulani, Igala etc

1 Like

Re: Yinka Odumakin: No Army Can Stop Yorubas When They Are Ready To Fight by MrHeff(m): 6:37pm On Jul 31, 2019
kettykin:

Yes, same Adekunle. Kicked out or not, he murdered your fathers happily and with gusto. Nothing you can say will change this fact about a cowardly yoruba man slaughtering thousands of brave biafrans. Your fathers were his rams, his goats, his target practice.

2 Likes

Re: Yinka Odumakin: No Army Can Stop Yorubas When They Are Ready To Fight by TemmyT002(m): 6:38pm On Jul 31, 2019
Really?
If war start, baba go disappear o
Na only mouth he get
Re: Yinka Odumakin: No Army Can Stop Yorubas When They Are Ready To Fight by chaloskyx: 6:40pm On Jul 31, 2019
correct yourself no nigerian army can stop any civil war instigated by any tribe however any army apart from nigerias own can stop any uprising

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

ISWAP Terrorists Seize Military Base In Borno / Defence Headquarters Statement About Nigerian Troops In Cameroon. / Sympathizers Storm The Palace Of The Late Ooni Of Ife (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.