Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,635 members, 7,813,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

Yinka Odumakin: No Army Can Stop Yorubas When They Are Ready To Fight - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yinka Odumakin: No Army Can Stop Yorubas When They Are Ready To Fight (39114 Views)

Hypocrisy of Yorubas When It Comes To Nnamdi Kanu and ESN / Yinka Odumakin: No Difference Between Bala Mohammed And Boko Haram / If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yinka Odumakin: No Army Can Stop Yorubas When They Are Ready To Fight by MrHeff(m): 6:47pm On Jul 31, 2019
Deepfeel:

You are not ashamed we igbo's took the fight to the entire Nigeria full of northern soldiers middle belt soldiers Yoruba soldiers, do you think yoruba's alone can fight igbo's, yoruba's are known for verbal confrontation that we know
Obasanjo and Benjamin Adekunle must have talked their biafran enemies to death

2 Likes

Re: Yinka Odumakin: No Army Can Stop Yorubas When They Are Ready To Fight by kettykin: 6:48pm On Jul 31, 2019
MrHeff:
Yes, same Adekunle. Kicked out or not, he murdered your fathers happily and with gusto. Nothing you can say will change this fact about a cowardly yoruba man slaughtering thousands of brave biafrans. Your fathers were his rams, his goats, his target practice.

Adekunle did not murder my fathers , as a matter of fact 3rd Marine commando lost 99.14 % of hismen in the Operation O.A.U which was what forced Gowon to recall , Adekunle is the Only Officer of Nigerian Military that had to be recalled and replaced by the military high command due to high casaulties

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_OAU
Although Shuwa's 1st Division successfully captured Okigwe and the Obiangwu airstrip the operation resulted in disaster for Adekunle's 3rd Marine Division in which it lost over 20,000 of its 35,000 soldiers
over two thirds of the entire division, and found itself in short supply of both men and food. While Yakubu Gowon was distracted by the anti-tax riots in western Nigeria the Biafran Brigadier Alexander Madiebo encircled Owerri, trapping the 3,000-man Nigerian 16th Division inside the city. For the next several months attacks were launched by Biafran soldiers on Nigerian defensive positions around the city which allowed them to inch closer to Owerri with every battle. On December 5 the Biafrans launched a two-day offensive on Owerri in which 50,000 rounds of ammunition, 300 mortars, 200 howitzer shells, and 20 anti-tank weapons were fired by the Biafrans but the Nigerian 16th Division under Col. Etuk managed to stay put in their original positions. On January 15, 1969, the Biafran 60th Brigade entered Owerri and forced the Nigerians within the city to retreat across the Otamini Bridge. Hungry and half-naked Biafran soldiers discovered the Nigerian's food and clothing supplies and decided to stay and have their fill while the Nigerians regrouped and launched a counter-attack, causing the Biafrans to retreat
By March 31, 1969, the Biafrans had control over 70% of Owerri while the remaining 300 Nigerian soldiers fled the city on April 25

2 Likes

Re: Yinka Odumakin: No Army Can Stop Yorubas When They Are Ready To Fight by 7lives: 6:51pm On Jul 31, 2019
Samunique:
Your last statements just nailed it.

You are wise bro, you're real omoluabi !!!

grin grin grin They thought Yorubas are wasteful numbskulls like them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yinka Odumakin: No Army Can Stop Yorubas When They Are Ready To Fight by kettykin: 6:51pm On Jul 31, 2019
Deepfeel:

You are not ashamed we igbo's took the fight to the entire Nigeria full of northern soldiers middle belt soldiers Yoruba soldiers, do you think yoruba's alone can fight igbo's, yoruba's are known for verbal confrontation that we know

it is on record , Igbos fought a full Military full of northern soldiers, middle belt soldiers ,Yoruba soldiers with their foreign Collaborators, Britain , Soviet Union, Egyp, Arab World, Cameroon, Niger , Chad, Sudan, Ireland, East Germany etc for more than 30 Months inflicting very deadly injuries on Nigerian Military and their Soldiers, Igbos wiped out the second Division twice and destroyed 99% of the 3rd Marind Commndo . No other group or tribe no matter the audacity can venture into this no matter the provocation

6 Likes

Re: Yinka Odumakin: No Army Can Stop Yorubas When They Are Ready To Fight by Amanda4life: 6:51pm On Jul 31, 2019
Mchew Mouth fight
Re: Yinka Odumakin: No Army Can Stop Yorubas When They Are Ready To Fight by 7lives: 6:52pm On Jul 31, 2019
TSRC:
If I hear.
If anybody wants to fight, it is certainly not Yoruba.
They just don't have it in them.
At least, it is smart. To avoid unnecessary loses.

Igbos on the other hand don't care if the fight is beyond them.
They go headlong into it to prove some kind of masculinity and honour.

And they end up wailing genocide, awon suegbe.

5 Likes

Re: Yinka Odumakin: No Army Can Stop Yorubas When They Are Ready To Fight by MrHeff(m): 6:52pm On Jul 31, 2019
Dereformer:
Each time Yorubas refer to Osogbo Riot of 1903 as Osogbo war, I laugh in spanish.

They will not mention the real Alimi Vs Afonja war, where a whole hundreds of thousands of landmass were taken away from them.

The whole Kwara State is gone forever.

If you see any Yoruba man beating his chest, please remind him of kwara state.
and if you see an igbo man beating his chest, please remind him of one yoruba man singlehandedly finishing the igbo race with starvation.

4 Likes

Re: Yinka Odumakin: No Army Can Stop Yorubas When They Are Ready To Fight by gidgiddy: 6:54pm On Jul 31, 2019
As an Igbo man, I laugh when I hear Yorubas talk of war. A Yoruba man who has never fought the federal government will say that Ojukwu who fought for 3 years to free his people is a coward.

Somebody who has never fought is calling somebody who fought for 3 years a coward

Wonders shall never end

Yorubas dont have the backbone to fight like Igbos did, only good at making noise about fighting

4 Likes

Re: Yinka Odumakin: No Army Can Stop Yorubas When They Are Ready To Fight by MrHeff(m): 6:55pm On Jul 31, 2019
kettykin:

Adekunle did not murder my fathers , as a matter of fact 3rd Marine commando lost 99.14 % of hismen in the Operation O.A.U which was what forced Gowon to recall , Adekunle is the Only Officer of Nigerian Military that had to be recalled and replaced by the military high command due to high casaulties

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_OAU
I'm supposed to take Wikipedia link seriously? Same Wikipedia that can be edited by anyone? You're more of a comedian than I thought grin

3 Likes

Re: Yinka Odumakin: No Army Can Stop Yorubas When They Are Ready To Fight by Guestlander: 6:57pm On Jul 31, 2019
gidgiddy:
As an Igbo man, I laugh when I hear Yorubas talk of war. A Yoruba man who has never fought the federal government will say that Ojukwu who fought for 3 years to free his people is a coward.

Somebody who has never fought is calling somebody who fought for 3 years a coward

Wonders shall never end

Yorubas dont have the backbone to fight like Igbos did, only good at making noise about fighting

Biafra was the only military confrontation in the history of ibos and they lost woefully.
A coward is anyone who runs from a fight and that is exactly what Ojukwu did quite ignominiously.

2 Likes

Re: Yinka Odumakin: No Army Can Stop Yorubas When They Are Ready To Fight by 1759ademola(m): 6:58pm On Jul 31, 2019
kettykin:

I just pray one day Yorubas muster the liver and declare war , they failed to when Abiola was captured and jailed , they failed again when Obasanjo was imprisoned and they failed again when Awolowo was jailed, failed again when June 12 was annulled , failed again when Abiola was murdered. Again they failed when Fasoranti's daughter was murdered .
Where is Nnamdi Kanu of IPOB today. Is he not that he's making mouth outside Nigeria territory.
Respect to Gani Adams and Asari Dokubo.

1 Like

Re: Yinka Odumakin: No Army Can Stop Yorubas When They Are Ready To Fight by Guestlander: 7:00pm On Jul 31, 2019
kettykin:

it is on record , Igbos fought a full Military full of northern soldiers, middle belt soldiers ,Yoruba soldiers with their foreign Collaborators, Britain , Soviet Union, Egyp, Arab World, Cameroon, Niger , Chad, Sudan, Ireland, East Germany etc for more than 30 Months inflicting very deadly injuries on Nigerian Military and their Soldiers, Igbos wiped out the second Division twice and destroyed 99% of the 3rd Marind Commndo . No other group or tribe no matter the audacity can venture into this no matter the provocation

The Biafran confrontation was basically done within one year, the rest was a slow grinding hunger and deaths in millions.
War is terrible, nothing fanciful about it. It is so painful that 50 years on even people who were no born then are still feeling the effects.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yinka Odumakin: No Army Can Stop Yorubas When They Are Ready To Fight by T9ksy(m): 7:01pm On Jul 31, 2019
kettykin:
if that is the case then declare war over the fulani invasion of the South West , what on earth are you wiating for , until fulani put an emirate in lagos or what.

Be very careful what you wish for 'cause you might just get it!!!

When this war you all are ignorantly and myopically wishing for does happens, how the hell do you think you and your kinsmen are gonne fare in those in those waring regions?

For starters, ibos would be persona- no- grata in those regions.

Alo all your myriad phantom wealth in those regions will go up in smokeand you lot will have no choice than to carry whatever you can salvage ( a definite enactment of the prelude to the Biafran/civil/oil war) back to your improverished homeland- the same one you miserable souls ran away from to seek a better Social evonomic status (which is obviously unobtainable in your hamlets) among those you just love to hate.

Bottomline is, if the Yorubas and the North does go to war, you folks will be the greater losers but i reckon the bile you lot were infested with by your slimy elders wouldn't allow you to see the bigger picture.

Kontinue............

3 Likes

Re: Yinka Odumakin: No Army Can Stop Yorubas When They Are Ready To Fight by 1759ademola(m): 7:02pm On Jul 31, 2019
[quote author=gidgiddy post=80813292]As an Igbo man, I laugh when I hear Yorubas talk of war. A Yoruba man who has never fought the federal government will say that Ojukwu who fought for 3 years to free his people is a coward.

Wonders shall never end

Yorubas dont have the backbone to fight like Igbos did, only good at making noise about fighting [/quote/]
Maybe they need the backbone of Nnamdi Kanu abi?

2 Likes

Re: Yinka Odumakin: No Army Can Stop Yorubas When They Are Ready To Fight by Damod88: 7:02pm On Jul 31, 2019
Daviddson:
I think the only sets of people who the Hausa and Fulani oligarchy are afraid of in Nigeria are the Yoruba people and the Niger Delta. As for me, they're the ones who can boldly start a war before other southern tribes may gather liver to join. I'm not even hoping for a war, though I want Nigeria to divide. In several of the instances you mentioned, there were no tribal undertones. When Awolowo and Obasanjo were arrested, were there no Hausa, Igbos and Niger Deltan heavyweight politicians also arrested? When Obasanjo arrested al Mustapha, did the north start a war?

On what basis will Yorubas declare a war? Is Yoruba a country with a standing army? Who are the Yorubas going to fight, the Nigerian army or police? Who are the Yorubas going to do the battle? Yinka Odumakin doesn't understand what is saying. I guess he wants to be seen a hero of the Yoruba people by saying rubbish.
Re: Yinka Odumakin: No Army Can Stop Yorubas When They Are Ready To Fight by naijadrivablog: 7:04pm On Jul 31, 2019
grin grin Huncle, please teh huss a storihtongue
Re: Yinka Odumakin: No Army Can Stop Yorubas When They Are Ready To Fight by nextnear(m): 7:08pm On Jul 31, 2019
nairavsdollars:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

https://www.independent.ng/no-army-can-stop-yorubas-when-they-are-ready-to-fight-odumakin/
this man is a hypocrite, am a Yoruba and I know my people are the Most coward set of humans in Nigeria, and also very pompous even some of them have not even 1 naira in their pockets.
They will run away

3 Likes

Re: Yinka Odumakin: No Army Can Stop Yorubas When They Are Ready To Fight by luluman: 7:14pm On Jul 31, 2019
Jax1:

While u called others yeebos, u never saw it coming that u could be called yorubastard. grin
All we know is we'll not join you to start up war.
Re: Yinka Odumakin: No Army Can Stop Yorubas When They Are Ready To Fight by 7lives: 7:14pm On Jul 31, 2019
MetaPhysical:
The wars Yoruba fought, if it was Ibo there will not be a single Ibo left alive....you will all h as ve perished, totally annihilated.

Look at 1967 civil war for example....in just 3yrs alone you lost over 3million people.

How many would you loose in 6yrs...in 10yrs...

Yoruba fought a war that lasted a decade....not to mention the theaters were on different fronts and we did not loose even half a million.

Can Ibo beat that? Tell us how. grin grin

Yorubas fought a hundred years of civil wars after the collapse of the Oyo empire.
They went as far as using guns, that is my the last war was named after the sound of gun, KIRIJI WAR.
My mother's great grandfather Balogun Agoro Iposun, was the one who stopped the Mahins and the Ijaws from seizing Epe, the spot were he and his army DROWNED the ijaw and the Mahin army, is called eyin osa, at Ibeju Lekki area of Lagos.
The reason why people come online to say nonsense is the absence of history in our schools.
Thank God history is back in our schools.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yinka Odumakin: No Army Can Stop Yorubas When They Are Ready To Fight by gidgiddy: 7:19pm On Jul 31, 2019
Guestlander:

Biafra was the only military confrontation in the history of ibos and they lost woefully.
A coward is anyone who runs from a fight and that is exactly what Ojukwu did quite ignominiously.

Yes, Igbos fought the military might of the federal government. It takes a lot of guts to that. Guts Yorubas simply dont have and that's why they cannot do it. Only noise making they are good at

At least Ojukwu fought before running away. No Yoruba man has ever fought on that level to even talk about getting to the stage of running away.

1 Like

Re: Yinka Odumakin: No Army Can Stop Yorubas When They Are Ready To Fight by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 31, 2019
Yorubas are cowards, babangida onces said" if a Yoruba man blows the trumpet of war, he will wake up and go back to sleep.
Re: Yinka Odumakin: No Army Can Stop Yorubas When They Are Ready To Fight by Brightest04(m): 7:21pm On Jul 31, 2019
...But mind you oga the war won't be the kind you watch in your Yoruba movie, and i hope you and your children will be in forefront of the war.
Re: Yinka Odumakin: No Army Can Stop Yorubas When They Are Ready To Fight by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 31, 2019
Daviddson:
I think the only sets of people who the Hausa and Fulani oligarchy are afraid of in Nigeria are the Yoruba people and the Niger Delta. As for me, they're the ones who can boldly start a war before other southern tribes may gather liver to join. I'm not even hoping for a war, though I want Nigeria to divide. In several of the instances you mentioned, there were no tribal undertones. When Awolowo and Obasanjo were arrested, were there no Hausa, Igbos and Niger Deltan heavyweight politicians also arrested? When Obasanjo arrested al Mustapha, did the north start a war?
Who told you Hausa fear Yorubas? You must be high on something, ask any Hausa /Fulani man, its Igbos that they fear.

3 Likes

Re: Yinka Odumakin: No Army Can Stop Yorubas When They Are Ready To Fight by hisexcellency34: 7:31pm On Jul 31, 2019
Destroyed 99 percent of 3MCDO? That's bloody lie

kettykin:

1 Like

Re: Yinka Odumakin: No Army Can Stop Yorubas When They Are Ready To Fight by Damod88: 7:33pm On Jul 31, 2019
YorubaHero12:

Lol ask your grandfathers the input of Yorubas during the civil war and they will tell you the Yorubas are the bulk of the strategists and gallant officers that won the civil war for the federal side.

History has shown that the Yorubas are the tribe that actually fight for a cause and achieve them most times. Infact it is the Yorubas that has shown the highest form of bravery and we don’t run away from fight like your Ojukwu of unblessed memory.

If a war breakout in Nigeria and the Yorubas are on the other side fighting the north, then the north is in soup.

We have the sea to bring in ammunitions, we have the expertise to deploy strategies and tactics to treat the northerner fuckup. We are situated at the border linking the Atlantic so it will be hard for the north to conquer us Caz it’ll be hard to reach lagos which will be the weapon facility. We can solicit for allies and use our link on the world stage to get other superpowers to our side.

If the north make a mistake of going to the war with the Yorubas involved, then the stupid myth that the Fulani is indispensable and brave will be debunked and they will be massacred with air raids.

The northerners are only dominating Nigeria political space with their population just because of the rubbish democracy we are practicing. They have no expertise, tactics, coz war is not about foot soldiers alone it is more than that.

Have you fought in a war before? I pity you for your ignorance. A mere violence involving two ethnic groups killing each other on a small scale is quite different from a war. The south west cannot fight the north because both regions are not countries. The south west can only fight the federal government if and only if a rebel group springs up and begins to fight for independence. I laugh at people 's ignorance when they say one region will declare war on another region. It doesn't happen like that. You can only have ethnic violence which will be suppressed by the security forces.

1 Like

Re: Yinka Odumakin: No Army Can Stop Yorubas When They Are Ready To Fight by YorubaHero12: 7:44pm On Jul 31, 2019
Damod88:

Have you fought in a war before? I pity you for your ignorance. A mere violence involving two ethnic groups killing each other on a small scale is quite different from a war. The south west cannot fight the north because both regions are not countries. The south west can only fight the federal government if and only if a rebel group springs up and begins to fight for independence. I laugh at people 's ignorance when they say one region will declare war on another region. It doesn't happen like that. You can only have ethnic violence which will be suppressed by the security forces.

I got what you’re saying and you raised a good point. I’m tailoring my reply to situation where the Southwest opt to leave the union like secession.

It’s totally unreasonable to start another war due to secession coz I think it’s better we achieve that with negotiation and other diplomatic way without bloodshed.

But I’m reiterating the ability of the Yorubas to defend themselves if all alternatives are exhausted and sound it to the people that always shout that Yorubas are cowards and trying to tell them Yorubas are sensible people that approach situation with tactics and thorough considerations and giving an instance of our former achievement and also a plan of play if the Fulani try to f*ck with us.

The fulanis can be defeated easily, war is not just about foot soldiers or populations, war is about tactics, supply of arms, alliances, money, access to sea to accept supplies, intellect, and others. If the fulanis make a mistake of plunging the nation into another war, by Allah they will regret it coz it’ll be really brutal.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yinka Odumakin: No Army Can Stop Yorubas When They Are Ready To Fight by Cadec007(m): 7:46pm On Jul 31, 2019
YorubaHero12:

Lol ask your grandfathers the input of Yorubas during the civil war and they will tell you the Yorubas are the bulk of the strategists and gallant officers that won the civil war for the federal side.

History has shown that the Yorubas are the tribe that actually fight for a cause and achieve them most times. Infact it is the Yorubas that has shown the highest form of bravery and we don’t run away from fight like your Ojukwu of unblessed memory.

If a war breakout in Nigeria and the Yorubas are on the other side fighting the north, then the north is in soup.

We have the sea to bring in ammunitions, we have the expertise to deploy strategies and tactics to treat the northerner fuckup. We are situated at the border linking the Atlantic so it will be hard for the north to conquer us Caz it’ll be hard to reach lagos which will be the weapon facility. We can solicit for allies and use our link on the world stage to get other superpowers to our side.

If the north make a mistake of going to the war with the Yorubas involved, then the stupid myth that the Fulani is indispensable and brave will be debunked and they will be massacred with air raids.

The northerners are only dominating Nigeria political space with their population just because of the rubbish democracy we are practicing. They have no expertise, tactics, coz war is not about foot soldiers alone it is more than that.

OK LET'S PLAY SMALL (DON'T TAKE IT PERSONAL)

Should a West vs North war begin (lets agree other regions remain neutral)

Swiftness would be a huge factor, any region that has stealth and speed is winning...

An air fight is very likely given the 'easy' terrain in the west...

There is far more military aircraft and planes in Zaria, Kaduna and Jos than in Ibadan and Abeokuta(in fact i don't think there is any) ...

The closeness of big cities to the border (between the two regions)is a disadvantage to the west
The West has far more infrastructure than the north and has a damn lot to lose

..... Ilorin is the only important city close to the Western border(osun and oyo).... Because the North are the invaders, they would sweep through the whole of osun and Ekiti.... with little resistance..

Now facing Oyo, this is where the airforce would come to play, aerial bombardment of ogbomosho, ibadan etc would lead to the taking of that state in less than 2 weeks....the north shall lose planes of course but remember i stated speed and stealth as a factor in this war...so The ability for the western army to place AA guns and STA missiles in strategic locations would be hugely compromised....

Thus leaving the north directly against, ogun and ondo.... Akure and the northern part of ondo would fall in hours... The northwest part of ogun would fall thus leaving an almost straight front....

Ogun would put up strong resistance but let me tell you how Ogun would fall....... Ogun would fall by Ilorin repeating itself.... If you still don't understand, it means, it would be eaten from inside..... All of Ondo would fall eventually, leaving Lagos facing attack from all sides except the west and the south...

The North would issue a threat of Aerial bombardment and a simultaneous land attack.... With a whole lot of infrastructure to lose, Lagos would adhere and surrender unconditionally.... Thus bringing the end of the war in less than six months.....

PS: as long as other regions remain neutral, forget any hope of outside help.... But if you must insist there would be...... The North has the whole of Northern Africa and Arab nations behind it... (religiously/militarily) which would trouble the Yoruba Muslims (here comes my "eaten from inside point)......... Name any outside help apart from the US... Don't even mention Russia (they would just tear your letter and kill your emissary. .. Lol), China? The East and South have more relations with them..... The US would not even spend much on your case, so you you shouldn't count on that.......

So PRAY THERE IS NO NORTHERN ANNEXATION/INVASION on the WEST, the west would lose....

2 Likes

Re: Yinka Odumakin: No Army Can Stop Yorubas When They Are Ready To Fight by Deepfeel(m): 7:49pm On Jul 31, 2019
kettykin:

Don't mind this yoruba's they are not even ashamed they are claiming false glory
Re: Yinka Odumakin: No Army Can Stop Yorubas When They Are Ready To Fight by Guestlander: 7:50pm On Jul 31, 2019
Pattypatt:
Yorubas are cowards, babangida onces said" if a Yoruba man blows the trumpet of war, he will wake up and go back to sleep.

Fiction, Babangida never said so. Fact, Ojukwu ran away when confronted with more violence than the ibos have ever seen.
The only successful outings by the Biafrans were led by a Yoruba, another fact.

1 Like

Re: Yinka Odumakin: No Army Can Stop Yorubas When They Are Ready To Fight by HAKYN1: 7:50pm On Jul 31, 2019
NkemChukwudi:

Fabricated by the people below

You are too much sir!
Re: Yinka Odumakin: No Army Can Stop Yorubas When They Are Ready To Fight by Deepfeel(m): 7:52pm On Jul 31, 2019
MrHeff:
Obasanjo and Benjamin Adekunle must have talked their biafran enemies to death

We igbo's don't even recognize the impact of yoruba's in that war like you people claim, soldiers from middle belt impacted more, stop claiming false glory we all know yoruba's are verbal fighters
Re: Yinka Odumakin: No Army Can Stop Yorubas When They Are Ready To Fight by Guestlander: 7:55pm On Jul 31, 2019
Deepfeel:

We igbo's don't even recognize the impact of yoruba's in that war like you people claim, soldiers from middle belt impacted more, stop claiming false glory we all know yoruba's are verbal fighters

Victor Banjo nko? You think armies have field commanders for fun? No wonder Biafra lost miserably.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

I’m Not In Hiding, Saraki Says / UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria / Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.