Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,937 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

How To Straighten Bent Back / Shoulder - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Straighten Bent Back / Shoulder (3089 Views)

Simple Ways To Get Perfectly Straight Hair / Straighten Hair Naturally / Help: I Have A Bent joystick / You Dont Need Surgery To Straighten A Crooked Nose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Straighten Bent Back / Shoulder by luvhenry(m): 11:34am On May 13, 2007
do u know of anything like exercise or watever is not that bad but i want to control it
Re: How To Straighten Bent Back / Shoulder by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 02, 2007
Browse on the internet for a condition called SCOLIOSIS

you will find excercises as well as Back braces that remedy it. In some cases surgery is needed

If you are in Lagos visit Igbobi Hospital mention your concern doctors there handle such all the time

apart from that do research on the internet you will bew surprised how many people have this and how it has not llimited their life
Re: How To Straighten Bent Back / Shoulder by ToToChoper: 11:37pm On Jun 02, 2007
You could try exercises that strengthen the hamstring muscles. Look up information on Kyphosis. Most common symptoms in inclusion to a curvature of the upper spine also include difference in shoulder height.

The use of a good back brace (eg TLSO), sleeping on the ground/mat on the side with a pillow between the legs and a non-steroidal anti inflammatory drug (NSAID) like Naproxen and Indocin could suffice for palliative treatment.

Wouldn't suggest surgery, unless in intolerable pain!!!

Take care.

(1) (Reply)

How Do U Buy Condoms, I Mean Dont U Feel Shy Or Something? / Help I Need To Sleep / Eliminate That Smelly Discharge With This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.