Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,670 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

The Court Might Rule Buhari Ineligible To Be President Of Nigeria- Reasons - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Court Might Rule Buhari Ineligible To Be President Of Nigeria- Reasons (4889 Views)

Obi To Tribunal: Tinubu Ineligible To Be President Over $460k Forfeiture / DID YOU KNOW? President Buhari Might Rule Additional 6months After 2023 (see Why / INEC Reacts To Tribunal Ruling On Diri's Sack,says ANDP Candidate Was Ineligible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Court Might Rule Buhari Ineligible To Be President Of Nigeria- Reasons by codedguy1(m): 8:26pm On Jul 31, 2019
Mace0lane:
but the 1999 2003 2007 were not robberies ba or don’t you think we should start the cancellation from there instead of this your pathetic sorrowful wail of endless anguish on NL daily ?!

excel101:
Being a former minister of petroleum is not the issue, rather the issue is president Buhari tendered a certificate that is not in WAEC record or he never sat for.
Re: The Court Might Rule Buhari Ineligible To Be President Of Nigeria- Reasons by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 31, 2019
grin....In your DREAM grin grin cheesy
Re: The Court Might Rule Buhari Ineligible To Be President Of Nigeria- Reasons by Mace0lane: 8:29pm On Jul 31, 2019
wow this were all the thing the cursed n pathetic PDP provides that turn Nigeria into the shithole it is now.

samuelpzul:

5k is not a start at all bro.

Govt needs to provide jobs, free loans for start-up and conducive environment for foreign firms so as to create more jobs, that's how you alleviate people from poverty.
Re: The Court Might Rule Buhari Ineligible To Be President Of Nigeria- Reasons by Lovelive: 10:14pm On Jul 31, 2019
vedaxcool:

Only if Atiku cumming to s blocking sight, that you cannot see second Niger Bridge being rapidly built or pensioners being paid, roads being built, school children being fed, people in poverty being paid 5k... Atiku cumming is very dangerous for your eye sight.

See the ZON.Bs they have started.
In a sane country Buhari will face a jail term.

1 Like

Re: The Court Might Rule Buhari Ineligible To Be President Of Nigeria- Reasons by olunbar: 10:18pm On Jul 31, 2019
Copied:

Nigeria!

The land of Generals without war!
Professors without discovery!
Politicians without ideology!
Wealth without prosperity,
Religion without piety,
Leaders without vision!
The oppressed without worries!
Courts without justice!
Criminals without fears!
History without glory!
Heroes without honor!
Schools without learning!
Artists without taste!
Intellectuals without thought! Terrorists without identity! Appointees without life!
Hunger without famine!
Change without progress!
Next level without foundation!
Democracy without citizens!
Unity without love!
Heroes without sacrifice!
Policies without plans!
Crime without culprits!
Saints without humility!
Integrity without performance!
Wars without enemies!
Billionaires without business!
Youth without dreams!
Elders without wisdom.

Nigeria, Arise!!
Re: The Court Might Rule Buhari Ineligible To Be President Of Nigeria- Reasons by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 31, 2019
johnmartus:
This is exactly what average igbo people want and I don't mind if Buhari deal with you people mercilessly. The worst of Buhari would be the best of Atiku.
Sifia pains
Re: The Court Might Rule Buhari Ineligible To Be President Of Nigeria- Reasons by Knarfoza: 11:32pm On Jul 31, 2019
introducing: technicalities
Re: The Court Might Rule Buhari Ineligible To Be President Of Nigeria- Reasons by tsdarkside(m): 12:56am On Aug 01, 2019
Mace0lane:
but the 1999 2003 2007 were not robberies ba or don’t you think we should start the cancellation from there instead of this your pathetic sorrowful wail of endless anguish on NL daily ?!

dont mind am....he cant even imagine that their are many that voted buhari too....

hate has completly blinded them....

stop listening to radio biafra and they said no,mind your business....

you see now....??

nothing they say make sense....

2 Likes

Re: The Court Might Rule Buhari Ineligible To Be President Of Nigeria- Reasons by tsdarkside(m): 1:01am On Aug 01, 2019
do you igbos even have any responsible leader atall....??

i tut okorocha was okay,but what is coming out now is completly miserable....

how can obi accept to be vice of a known thief....??

what is wrong with una....??

1 Like

Re: The Court Might Rule Buhari Ineligible To Be President Of Nigeria- Reasons by tsdarkside(m): 1:03am On Aug 01, 2019
am sad to say this,but history will prove us right to never vote any igbo to become president....

1 Like

Re: The Court Might Rule Buhari Ineligible To Be President Of Nigeria- Reasons by vedaxcool(m): 5:05am On Aug 01, 2019
[s]
Lovelive:

See the ZON.Bs they have started.
In a sane country Buhari will face a jail term.
[/s]

See the Atiku zon.bs have started reacting to the end of his cumming.
Re: The Court Might Rule Buhari Ineligible To Be President Of Nigeria- Reasons by oyatz(m): 7:57am On Aug 01, 2019
Is that what the Deputy Registrar said?

excel101:
Being a former minister of petroleum is not the issue, rather the issue is president Buhari tendered a certificate that is not in WAEC record or he never sat for.
Re: The Court Might Rule Buhari Ineligible To Be President Of Nigeria- Reasons by excel101(m): 11:09pm On Aug 01, 2019
oyatz:
Is that what the Deputy Registrar said?

Dullard try and check who I quoted properly before correcting me. lazy youth that can't read.
Re: The Court Might Rule Buhari Ineligible To Be President Of Nigeria- Reasons by oyatz(m): 9:16pm On Aug 02, 2019
I asked a simple question with courtesy.If you couldn't reply with similar courtesy, at least you could have ignored it instead of this rude reply.

There are so many foul mouthed improperly brought up kids on Nairaland!

excel101:
Dullard try and check who I quoted properly before correcting me. lazy youth that can't read.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Court Might Rule Buhari Ineligible To Be President Of Nigeria- Reasons by excel101(m): 10:47pm On Aug 03, 2019
oyatz:
I asked a simple question with courtesy.If you couldn't reply with similar courtesy, at least you could have ignored it instead of this rude reply.

There are so many foul mouthed improperly brought up kids on Nairaland!

The post is there for you to read through. My comment is my personal opinion, so do likewise and stop asking irrelevant questions.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Fulanis Used Adaka Boro To Kill Ironsi~graphic Pictures / Pictures Of Wikileaks Headquarters / Govt Demolishes Nkwo Nnewi Triangle For Security Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.