Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Asst Quality Control Manager - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Asst Quality Control Manager (680 Views)

Vacancy For Quality Control Manager / URGENT VACANCY - Internal Control Manager @ SANNIPHIL GROUP / Vacancy!!! Industrial Chemist, Industrial Electrician And Quality Control Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asst Quality Control Manager by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 31, 2019
We are a leading manufacturing company located in the south eastern part of the country. Due to expansion in our operation, we seek to recruit vibrant, intelligent professionals to join our team.

Location=South east

Job Summary

We are looking to fill the post of a QA/QC Team Lead in our food manufacturing company. Responsibilities include ensuring raw materials and products are tested and conform to company and regulatory standards. Microbiological and chemical analysis of products. Assist in product development as well as process auditing and control. Manage a team of analysts and interns.

Minimum Qualification: HND
Experience Level: Mid level
Experience Length: 5 years

Job Description

Job Requirements:

Candidate should posses a minimum of B.Sc/HND in Microbiology, Industrial Chemistry or Food Science Technology and has at least 5 years working experience in the FMCG industry.
Knowledge in regulatory affairs is an added advantage

Interested applicants should forward their detailed Cv to= poissonconsulting@gmail.com

Submission of application ends 2 weeks from the date of this publication.
Re: Asst Quality Control Manager by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 31, 2019
Qualified applicants only
Re: Asst Quality Control Manager by Akalia(m): 8:04pm On Jul 31, 2019
Kritique:
We are a leading manufacturing company located in the south eastern part of the country. Due to expansion in our operation, we seek to recruit vibrant, intelligent professionals to join our team.

Location=South east

Job Summary

We are looking to fill the post of a QA/QC Team Lead in our food manufacturing company. Responsibilities include ensuring raw materials and products are tested and conform to company and regulatory standards. Microbiological and chemical analysis of products. Assist in product development as well as process auditing and control. Manage a team of analysts and interns.

Job Description

Job Requirements:

Candidate should posses a minimum of B.Sc/HND in Microbiology, Industrial Chemistry or Food Science Technology and has at least 5 years working experience in the FMCG industry.

Interested applicants should forward their detailed Cv to= poissonconsulting@gmail.com

I have someone that happens to qualify for this position but he is keen on knowing the name of the company. What's the name of the company sir?
Re: Asst Quality Control Manager by neneoma1(f): 8:24pm On Jul 31, 2019
I have a very good candidate, pls is the job contract or permanent staff
Re: Asst Quality Control Manager by Francisayo(m): 10:06pm On Jul 31, 2019
Kritique:

Location=South east

Job Summary

Job Description

Job Requirements:

I need this job, I've worked previously as a Quality control Analyst but not up to 5 yrs experience. I studied Chemistry.....pls can i apply?
Re: Asst Quality Control Manager by Nobody: 12:53am On Aug 01, 2019
Akalia:
I have someone that happens to qualify for this position but he is keen on knowing the name of the company. What's the name of the company sir?

Well,this firm is consulting for the company, d name will be disclosed in the invitation, then u can google and find out more on their website.
Re: Asst Quality Control Manager by Nobody: 12:54am On Aug 01, 2019
neneoma1:
I have a very good candidate, pls is the job contract or permanent staff

AQCM can't be contract, full time please
Re: Asst Quality Control Manager by neneoma1(f): 10:20pm On Aug 01, 2019
Kritique:

AQCM can't be contract, full time please

I mean the person will b a full time staff of the company. Not this one practiced in ogun where everybody is working full time but some are contract
Re: Asst Quality Control Manager by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 01, 2019
neneoma1:

I mean the person will b a full time staff of the company. Not this one practiced in ogun where everybody is working full time but some are contract

Full time or regular
Re: Asst Quality Control Manager by neneoma1(f): 9:42pm On Aug 02, 2019
Kritique:

Full time or regular
I have sent the CV 2days ago from my mail neneoma

(1) (Reply)

Accountant Needed (Graduate 2nd Class Minimum) / One Common Habit That Makes Every Millionaire A Lot Of Money / Step By Step Involved In Npower Registration Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.