Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

NAIRALANDERS: Be Careful Of Where You Invest Your Money On This Platform. - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / NAIRALANDERS: Be Careful Of Where You Invest Your Money On This Platform. (51593 Views)

Make As Much As N15,000 Daily On This Platform. / Be Careful Of The New Site Call Uplift / Nairalanders Be Warned.... Game Betters Are Scammer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAIRALANDERS: Be Careful Of Where You Invest Your Money On This Platform. by Wickedfacts: 4:47am On Aug 16, 2019
mamatwiny:

Wow!
Good news dollars is flowing into the farms, but bad news it is for local investors. Do you mind naming the name of the other farm platform that gives u higher roi?
Growsel, thriveagric or efarms?

Agropartnerships, Thrive Agric.

Would have replied earlier, was banned.

2 Likes

Re: NAIRALANDERS: Be Careful Of Where You Invest Your Money On This Platform. by Wickedfacts: 5:00am On Aug 16, 2019
Trendsetter:
They no longer collect the 2% and I think they've even moved to a new platform, Crowdyvest, where you can now invest in other things apart from agriculture. Curious, which farming platform is giving 184k for 800k though, and how long does it take?

Agropartnerships and Thrive Agric pay higher.
760k on Agropartnerships would give you about 212k @ 28%.
Thriveagric pays 20%.
Pls, do your due diligence before putting a Kobo of your money in any of them. Don't let the rates sway you. I've done mine and I put money there cos it seats well with me.

As for Farmcrowdy, the 2% they were collecting was arrant nonsense and borne out of greed. The last farm that opened took them 6 days to sell everything. Something that should have been done in 24hrs max. People that invested previously refused to pay the 2% again.

They didn't manage the transition well. Crowdyvest, Farmgate, Farmcrowdy, no clear distinction and poor communication with their farm sponsors. Just wake up one day and migrate everyone.

1 Like

Re: NAIRALANDERS: Be Careful Of Where You Invest Your Money On This Platform. by Chrisdollar3: 9:37am On Aug 16, 2019
Pls is it per annum?
Re: NAIRALANDERS: Be Careful Of Where You Invest Your Money On This Platform. by peachesandcream: 1:15pm On Aug 16, 2019
Wickedfacts:

Farmcrowdy has gotten investors in millions of dollars and they seek to satisfy those dollar investors instead of satisfying local investors. The profit rates you see on farmcrowdy are 40% of what they made. Farmers get 40%, Investors get 40% and Farmcrowdy gets 20%.

The latest nonsense they're doing now is to collect 2% of the investment fund in addition to the 20% of the farm profits they usually collect thereby reducing the true profit from investment.

I put more than 1.3M in Farmcrowdy and I'm getting 185k, whereas on another farming platform, 800k is giving me 184k. Once my investment cycle in farmcrowdy matures, I'm pulling out my money elsewhere.

They've become celebrity farmers, when showmanship and media glitz overshadows the true business.
pls apart from farm crowdy which one u using that's giving u 184k from 800k investment.

1 Like

Re: NAIRALANDERS: Be Careful Of Where You Invest Your Money On This Platform. by Wickedfacts: 1:37pm On Aug 16, 2019
peachesandcream:
pls apart from farm crowdy which one u using that's giving u 184k from 800k investment.

Check 2 posts above. I analysed it there.
Agropartnerships would give you more than 200k on 800k.

However, do your due diligence before putting money in anything to prevent regret.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: NAIRALANDERS: Be Careful Of Where You Invest Your Money On This Platform. by Asinnerman: 10:52am On Sep 01, 2019
Farmcrowdy has transformed to crowdyvest, more investment options

Bazuze.com too
Re: NAIRALANDERS: Be Careful Of Where You Invest Your Money On This Platform. by Wickedfacts: 3:22am On Sep 02, 2019
Chrisdollar3:
Pls is it per annum?

No, they aren't. It depends on the particular farm or produce you invest in.

Some are for 4, 6, 7, 8, 9 or 12 months.
Re: NAIRALANDERS: Be Careful Of Where You Invest Your Money On This Platform. by ozoemenaca: 11:28am On Sep 02, 2019
Please has any one idea about seedminers.com, I invested $200 over a year now and the investment grew upto $2500 but they asked me to get referral who would invest half of my investment of $200 which I have done last month, but uptill now they would not allow me to withdraw, when you send them mails they would not respond. Please I need help to withdraw my fund.
Re: NAIRALANDERS: Be Careful Of Where You Invest Your Money On This Platform. by Umarzy(m): 12:14pm On Sep 02, 2019
ozoemenaca:
Please has any one idea about seedminers.com, I invested $200 over a year now and the investment grew upto $2500 but they asked me to get referral who would invest half of my investment of $200 which I have done last month, but uptill now they would not allow me to withdraw, when you send them mails they would not respond. Please I need help to withdraw my fund.

I haven't heard of Seedminers though. But, since they didn't reply your mail. I think you need to visit their office. Do they have an office address, if so, the best thing you can do is to visit their office. If they don't have an office, it will be hard. But, you can try and reach them through their contact details.

Goodluck!

2 Likes

Re: NAIRALANDERS: Be Careful Of Where You Invest Your Money On This Platform. by olujaidi: 10:25am On Sep 28, 2019
Hello

Has anyone here heard of Nigeria Farmer's Group Cooperative Society (https://nigeriafarmersgroup.org/)? Are their investments legit? Does anyone have any warnings against investing with them? Are they creditworthy?

Pls help

1 Like

Re: NAIRALANDERS: Be Careful Of Where You Invest Your Money On This Platform. by Umarzy(m): 9:08am On Oct 29, 2019
JOEFARMS is a complete scam..i invested and lost my money. Thank God i subscribed to the first bundle just to test them..i lost N10k

1 Like

Re: NAIRALANDERS: Be Careful Of Where You Invest Your Money On This Platform. by Umarzy(m): 9:08am On Oct 29, 2019
JOEFARMS is a complete scam..i invested and lost my money. Thank God i subscribed to the first bundle just to test them..i lost N10k

1 Like

Re: NAIRALANDERS: Be Careful Of Where You Invest Your Money On This Platform. by SavageResponse(m): 10:03am On Oct 29, 2019
Umarzy:

I thought you sang their praises a while back grin

Please update us on how they scammed you

1 Like

Re: NAIRALANDERS: Be Careful Of Where You Invest Your Money On This Platform. by abdullkabar(m): 11:32am On Oct 29, 2019
Scams everywhere
That's how someone created a Forex training thread for a free WhatsApp group training, later he started asking 13k to release strategy
Who does that? Say the truth and stop beating around undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NAIRALANDERS: Be Careful Of Where You Invest Your Money On This Platform. by Umarzy(m): 2:45pm On Oct 29, 2019
SavageResponse:

I thought you sang their praises a while back grin

Please update us on how they scammed you

Hmm..After observing them for about two months, i decided to invest.

After about a month , my investment was supposed to be yielding income daily, but nothing is in my dashboard. After some days, i saw that the group was muted to only allow admin to comment.

After two weeks, we later got an update as to why everything is like that.

check the attached screenshots. (OCTOBER 3RD)

The group is still muted till date

Re: NAIRALANDERS: Be Careful Of Where You Invest Your Money On This Platform. by Umarzy(m): 2:56pm On Oct 29, 2019
That was the update...we haven't heard anything from them.

i later got an info from the members that we have been scammed. The admin and CEO are not picking up the calls
Re: NAIRALANDERS: Be Careful Of Where You Invest Your Money On This Platform. by SavageResponse(m): 11:24pm On Oct 29, 2019
Umarzy:

Hmm..After observing them for about two months, i decided to invest.

After about a month , my investment was supposed to be yielding income daily, but nothing is in my dashboard. After some days, i saw that the group was muted to only allow admin to comment.

After two weeks, we later got an update as to why everything is like that.

check the attached screenshots. (OCTOBER 3RD)

The group is still muted till date

It's a disguised Ponzi scheme

3 Likes

Re: NAIRALANDERS: Be Careful Of Where You Invest Your Money On This Platform. by Sicilyjoe: 5:30am On Oct 30, 2019
Umarzy:
That was the update...we haven't heard anything from them.

i later got an info from the members that we have been scammed. The admin and CEO are not picking up the calls

Can't something be done, like reporting their bank account infos to the police or efcc ?
Re: NAIRALANDERS: Be Careful Of Where You Invest Your Money On This Platform. by Umarzy(m): 9:17am On Oct 30, 2019
SavageResponse:

It's a disguised Ponzi scheme

Yes o....they said they are insured by First bank FBN insurance, so, i thought it was legit and they even have a location.

So, i asked a member from the group about what the insurance company is doing about the issue, like paying for the loss and damages

The person said that she inquired as well and got to know that the CEO hasn't paid his previous dues to the insurance company , that when the issue arose, he went there and the insurance company said they can't do anything cos' he is defaulting and only came when he ran into problem.
Re: NAIRALANDERS: Be Careful Of Where You Invest Your Money On This Platform. by Umarzy(m): 9:28am On Oct 30, 2019
Sicilyjoe:

Can't something be done, like reporting their bank account infos to the police or efcc ?

I learnt EFCC will take a lot of time and someone will even spend more.

I lost N10k..so, I don't think it worth involving EFCC....i learnt EFCC don't even investigate small money.

Well, someone called me from the group that he lost N800k shaa..he said he has already involved his Efcc friend..i wish him all the best.

As for the police, those ones are just clueless, they will just collect money and won't do anything

4 Likes

Re: NAIRALANDERS: Be Careful Of Where You Invest Your Money On This Platform. by Trippledots(m): 4:44pm On Nov 03, 2019
godblessuyirich:
GOOD DAY FAM, I JUST READ THIS THREAD AND I AM SURPRISE. I AM INTO LENDING OF MONEY, DOING IT LIKE MICROFINANCE,COS I HAVE 8YRS EXPERIENCE WORKING IN MICROFINANCE, SO I STOPPED AND STARTED MINE IN A VERY SMALL SCALE, AND IS VERY LUCRATIVE. MY PAIN IS THAT I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR INVESTORS BUT COULD NOT GET ONLY FOR PEOPLE TO GIVE MONEY TO SCAMMERS COS THEY PROMISE BIG PROFIT. I WILL CONTINUE TO LOOK FOR INVESTORS COS I KNOW I AM VERY GENIUE AND DOING A VERY GOOD JOB. GOD KNOWS THAT I WILL ONE DAY REGISTER A MICROFINACE BANK, IS MY DREAM AND I AM WORKING HARD TOWARDS IT. GOD WILL SEND GOOD INVESTORS MY WAY, IS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME. INCASE ANYBODY IS INTEESTED, I GIVE 2.5% OF WHAT EVER YOU INVEST EVERY MONTH WITHOUT FAIL, AND YOU CAN ALSO WITHDRAW YOUR FUND ANYTIME BUT U MUST GIVE ME 3MONTHS NOTICE. YOU MUST ALSO COME WITH YOU LAWYER BEFORE U CAN INVEST. THERE IS SO MUCH MONEY IN D BUSINESS IF YOU HAVE THE EXPERIENCE

Where dyu stay? Whats d proof you have been in the biz?

Chat me
Re: NAIRALANDERS: Be Careful Of Where You Invest Your Money On This Platform. by meekhat: 7:25pm On Nov 03, 2019
Scamers have dealt badly with me sha. For now I have temporary stopped investing online.
I am learning affiliate marketing. I am also working in a survey site that pays me $5 daily.
Check my signature if you are interested

2 Likes

Re: NAIRALANDERS: Be Careful Of Where You Invest Your Money On This Platform. by bayobabe(f): 7:25pm On Nov 04, 2019
It was God that saved me that I didn't have money when I saw this post about Joefarms and it was also God that saved me that it didn't last till January. I had 30k when it was time for October investment, but thank God the admin had gone mute. I had some sum of money in cowrywise that are maturing by January. All my plan was to collect it and put in Joefarms. All thanks to God o. Would have just dropped my one year savings in a doomed investment.

4 Likes

Re: NAIRALANDERS: Be Careful Of Where You Invest Your Money On This Platform. by Umarzy(m): 7:48pm On Nov 04, 2019
bayobabe:
It was God that saved me that I didn't have money when I saw this post about Joefarms and it was also God that saved me that it didn't last till January. I had 30k when it was time for October investment, but thank God the admin had gone mute. I had some sum of money in cowrywise that are maturing by January. All my plan was to collect it and put in Joefarms. All thanks to God o. Would have just dropped my one year savings in a doomed investment.

Thank God

1 Like

Re: NAIRALANDERS: Be Careful Of Where You Invest Your Money On This Platform. by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 04, 2019
mamatwiny:

If you are investing into Mbaforex, still invest into it with a ponzi mind.They have been stable as I have friends that have been there for over a year, but the guy is not saying all the truth. For eg, your money is not assured anywhere. I did some deep investigation on the coy and the two insurance that he claims assured the capital refuted the claim. The only insurance he has is on his staff. If staff runs away with your money, the insurance will pay. No insurance assures speculation.
The efcc aml certificate can be gotten by anybody. Once you attend CBN or anti money laundering course, they issue you their certificate. The 6 months incubation period gives them time to pay up incase there are bad trades. Forex is still a risky business. Don't invest what you cannot afford to lose. Invest with a ponzi mind. Simple!

A very good friend of mine works with MBA forex here in Abuja. She has been able to convince me to invest, but reading this your post...

2 Likes

Re: NAIRALANDERS: Be Careful Of Where You Invest Your Money On This Platform. by slimanyd: 11:31pm On Nov 04, 2019
Umarzy:

The thing is if you want to really make Money online, as far as i know, it comes with sacrifice and it isn't a get rich quick scheme.

There's Blogging, Freelancing, Affiliate Marketing, Mini Importation, Digital Marketing. But you know all this requires your time.

Asides that, You can make money through FOREX Trading and Binary Options, But you know this comes with high risks and you can lose all your Money, you can as well Gain a lot. This requires learning and not Giving someone your money to trade for you. If you must give your money for someone to trade for you, then it should be a company that has a physical address, has contractual agreement between you both, be insured, be backed by CBN, SEC and some other recognized Financial bodies. I know of MBA Forex, so far, the forex company has been doing good, i haven't tried them, but i haven't heard a negative review from them so far. The company says they are being regulated by the aforementioned bodies.

There are some Good ROI sites too. So far, i only know of Joefarms (They are into livestock farming), i have done my research on them and i'm planning to invest in the company next month. Typically, the the overall idea behind the investment is just like you are buying birds/chicken and their foods which is the subscription amount, and them selling the products which is the eggs, then giving you back the money generated from the sale on a daily basis. Their registration is online and there's a dashboard on your account where your daily income drops. You can visit their farm or make a live video with them and they'll show you everything. They are located in Owode, Ogun state.

Modified: JOEFARMS is a complete scam..i invested and lost my money. Thank God i subscribed to the first bundle just to test them..i lost N10k

There's Mutual Fund also by Stanbic ibtc which gives you 12.7% per annum on your investment.

You can as well invest in Cryprocurrency. I mean long term investment. You can go for RIPPLE (XRP) or BASIC ATTENTION TOKEN (BAT) ....Buy bitcoin or etherum on luno, transfer to binance, buy ripple or bat on binance and leave it in your wallet. By the time it appreciate, you will enjoy it. Ripple and binance are currently at 0.32 & 0.25 respectively per dollar, imagine the value in the next 10yrs

Hope i have answered you.

Lol. Joefarm. I was lucky to dodge there bullet. Was just in there group observing till the inevitable happened .
Re: NAIRALANDERS: Be Careful Of Where You Invest Your Money On This Platform. by Umarzy(m): 11:53pm On Nov 04, 2019
slimanyd:

Lol. Joefarm. I was lucky to dodge there bullet. Was just in there group observing till the inevitable happened .

Hmm. Thank God

1 Like

Re: NAIRALANDERS: Be Careful Of Where You Invest Your Money On This Platform. by gerizzim: 4:50pm On Nov 13, 2019
Umarzy:

Minimum investment is N10,200...daily earning is N160 , but the daily earning is currently under review, you can chat me up on whatsapp for details shaa

Ur watsapp contact
Re: NAIRALANDERS: Be Careful Of Where You Invest Your Money On This Platform. by Umarzy(m): 5:13pm On Nov 13, 2019
gerizzim:

Ur watsapp contact

The investment has crashed. It turned out to be a disguised Ponzi

1 Like

Re: NAIRALANDERS: Be Careful Of Where You Invest Your Money On This Platform. by CHIJIOKEKC: 3:14pm On Nov 25, 2019
RE: MBA FOREX
I sent a mail to SEC over the weekend to verify the claim by MBA FOREX that they are registered with SEC. I got the reply this morning. I was informed by SEC that their application to SEC is still pending and was advised to put on HOLD any commitments i intend to make with MBA FOREX until further notice. BE INFORMED ! BE WISE !!

6 Likes

Re: NAIRALANDERS: Be Careful Of Where You Invest Your Money On This Platform. by Phranky1: 12:34pm On Feb 19, 2020
Dear Fact,

Is the agropartnership rate mentioned below still applicable?

Wickedfacts:

Agropartnerships and Thrive Agric pay higher.
760k on Agropartnerships would give you about 212k @ 28%.
Thriveagric pays 20%.
Pls, do your due diligence before putting a Kobo of your money in any of them. Don't let the rates sway you. I've done mine and I put money there cos it seats well with me.

As for Farmcrowdy, the 2% they were collecting was arrant nonsense and borne out of greed. The last farm that opened took them 6 days to sell everything. Something that should have been done in 24hrs max. People that invested previously refused to pay the 2% again.

They didn't manage the transition well. Crowdyvest, Farmgate, Farmcrowdy, no clear distinction and poor communication with their farm sponsors. Just wake up one day and migrate everyone.
Re: NAIRALANDERS: Be Careful Of Where You Invest Your Money On This Platform. by Phranky1: 12:37pm On Feb 19, 2020
Dear Fact,

Is the agropartnership rates still applicable, are they also transparent is dealings

Chrisdollar3:
Pls is it per annum?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback / Jack Dorsey: The People Of Nigeria Will Lead Bitcoin / 20 Small Business Ideas You Can Start With 20k Or Less And Get High Profit!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.